ARCHIVE: Rogue One - first spinoff movie - 1

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rogue One - first spinoff movie - 1 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rogue One - first spinoff movie - 1

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 5:08 pm

@snufkin wrote:Thought this was interesting in terms of using one major detail in the story harvested from the original movie in a way that wasn't just a clever nod, but actually enhanced both R1 and the original backstory:

Rogue One Has the First Good Star Wars Retcon

Before we go any further, we have to establish the problem that the movie fixes here. In A New Hope, the Rebel Alliance is able to destroy the aforementioned planet-killing space station through a highly improbable David-and-Goliath maneuver. Despite the fact that this sucker is the size of a moon and the crown jewel of Imperial engineering, the secret schematics that the Rebels swipe reveal that the whole thing can be destroyed if you shoot a couple of small torpedoes into a tiny exhaust port that’s just sitting on the surface, unprotected. Aim your gun correctly and flick your thumb on the firing button and you’ll make this massive mechanical horror go kaboom. How could such a disproportionate chain reaction be possible? And why the hell would the Rebels even know such a tiny flaw exists, given that the schematics are likely to be insanely complex?
@snufkin

Definitely. However these are the details that I'am not so prone to nitpick about. It's more of fanboy area of things.
Now, I can see how this particular thing served very well the story of R1 (a game changer for Jyn during her emotional respond to his father's message - and also added to understand some of the illogical stuff in ANH.

Yet, believe it or not, there are people out there who complain that the same thing now is marginalizing Luke's heroism Rolling Eyes

There is also cool explanation of Vader's ka-boom entrance at the beginning of ANH. He is pissed off and we now why.

A part of this I noticed something interesting in changing of the overall feel of the movie in the last 10 ten minutes.
Basically, Rogue One ends on the beach with Jyn and Cassian alongside the overall gritty feeling of well executed war movie for the adults.
The moment the camera leaves the nuclear catastrophe over the Scariff and moves to space to Rebel ship - there is a difference in feel. That's where actual New Hope begins. We are suddenly surrounded by typical SW vibe of running Rebel crew, bad**s almost cartoonish scary Vader and his showdown. And ending with Leia full of hope and smiling just like nothing happened in that corridor before.
It 100% New Hope feel. Some people maybe would not agree - but I really appreciate that two completely different moods actually fit.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rogue One - first spinoff movie - 1 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rogue One - first spinoff movie - 1

Post by snufkin on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 5:16 pm

@CienaRee wrote:I have to say Cassian's behaviour towards Jyn reminds me a lot of how Kylo behaves when it comes to Rey.I mean both of these man have missions who they put above everything else but when it comes to Jyn and Rey all reason flies out of the window.But what can you do love is blind after all. Laughing

@CienaRee

Many of these quotes sound an awful lot like how Rey and Ben's relationship will hopefully play out

Jyn’s childhood with saw and what she learned is mentioned a TON especially in the beginning. she’s actually sorta traumatized from being left in a cave multiple times and it reflects in her internal monologue, its not just glossed over or used as a Tragic Backstory Item on paper then forgotten. she uses a symbolic representation to cope, and it ends up reflecting her mental state as she grows stronger and processes it.

cassian’s ‘fixation’ on jyn (HE LITERALLY CALLS IT THAT)

Cassian painstakingly outlining every way jyn is a huge liability and ‘expendable’, and how it would be in the best interest of his mission to ditch her after saw, then spends literally the whole novel doing the opposite of ditching her, and in fact puts himself at personal and professional risk for her sake ConstANTLY

THE SCENE WhEN HE DoESNT TAKE THE SHOT WiLL f****! YOU! UP! he’s telling himself why he nEEDS to, why his mission depends on it, how its for the greater good and its RIGHT and JUST, after all the damage this man has done. insists to himself that “destroying jyn – thats what it would be, you can admit that much” is the best option. then “He looked at Galen Erso through his scope and saw his daughter’s eyes.” and he can’t do it.

she is literally the personification of the (ง •̀_•́)ง emoji, she’s a scrapper and will f**** you up
and yet so much of her tough, acerbic exterior (especially in the beginning) is constructed around her fear and pain over being left behind. she is so very hurt, and so very strong despite and because of it.

and this sounds an awful lot like Finn

BODHI!!!! LetS TALK ABOUT BODHI. the bravest coward you’ll ever know in your entire life. he is scared out of his mind, he knows who he is and what he’s like, and yet he tries anyway, he fights anyway, he defects from an oppressive galactic government to an equally terrifying resistance group because its the right thing to do
his relationship with galen is layered and amazing; bodhi hates him and looks up to him and cares about him all at the same time and its so real
bodhi’s very pronounced survival instinct constantly warring with his desire to do the right thing, and later, to be there for his friends, the people who believed him, and believed in him.

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 5:18 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Husband was wondering whether Vader's castle was on Mustafar by his own choice, or whether the Emperor had chosen that location as a way of continuing to manipulate Vader. Thoughts?
@ISeeAnIsland

I see both solutions as possible. Given Vader's reaction to Padme's death when he was already deep in dark side territory and his later sentiments when he discovers that his son was born and is alive. I'am not sure indeed it was sole Vader's idea.
On the other hand as @panki pointed out the feeding his dark side was also important to him - so the source of his physical and emotional pain would be the twisted choice but logical for dark side user.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 5:21 pm

@ISeeAnIsland @Kessel89 Thank you so much! I tried to express how powerless and scared they were at the end. Have you noticed how she looked at him right before he said her father would have been proud? That was face of a person who realized they're about to die very soon Sad They both said earlier in the movie how no one stayed with them when things got bad in the past, but when things got really bad in the end, they had each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 5:54 pm

Random thoughts... Chirrut said "I fear nothig, all is as the Force wills it" and he's guardian of the Whills scratch That sounds very similar, what if "the whills" are objects like Luke's/Anakin's lightsaber and it called to Rey because the Force wills it (her destiny?) and the lightsaber is in this case the champion of the light side? It could be nothing but I think it's an interesting idea

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:02 pm

@panki

Chopper? I thought I saw him briefly but I was not sure. My brain was a bit late and I just had this thought "Oh, looked like Chopper" but then it was gone. I am so bad with ships. I did not see the Ghost. Guess I have to see the movie a second time but this time prepared for the easter eggs. So Hera and Chopper are still around, but the Jedi are gone or thought to be gone. Now I am intrigued by this because we were at one point discussing that maybe they were all dead by ANH.

I think Rogue One is a big treat for the most passionate SW fans who can find all sorts of things in it that I will not even notice.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:17 pm

I've always found the Whills concept interesting and I'm glad it seems they are in fact making it into canon. I hope they will actually go somewhere/ do something significant with them rather than just references.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:19 pm

bela.mesecina wrote:@ISeeAnIsland @Kessel89 Thank you so much! I tried to express how powerless and scared they were at the end. Have you noticed how she looked at him right before he said her father would have been proud? That was face of a person who realized they're about to die very soon Sad They both said earlier in the movie how no one stayed with them when things got bad in the past, but when things got really bad in the end, they had each other
@bela.mesecina

Yep. Looking at those earlier gifs - Jyn's teary eyes have so much fear in them. And when the light envelops them, Cassian's eyes widen in shock. Beautiful as the beach scene is, it's absolutely horrifying as well.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:27 pm

bela.mesecina wrote:Random thoughts... Chirrut said "I fear nothig, all is as the Force wills it" and he's guardian of the Whills scratch That sounds very similar, what if "the whills" are objects like Luke's/Anakin's lightsaber and it called to Rey because the Force wills it (her destiny?) and the lightsaber is in this case the champion of the light side? It could be nothing but I think it's an interesting idea
@bela.mesecina

Hmm... I assume the Whills are still meant to be the beings who wrote the Journal of the Whills. But as they seem to deal in prophecies, they might have been some kind of conduits of the will of the Force. Force oracles, so to speak?

@SanghaRen wrote:@panki

Chopper? I thought I saw him briefly but I was not sure. My brain was a bit late and I just had this thought "Oh, looked like Chopper" but then it was gone. I am so bad with ships. I did not see the Ghost. Guess I have to see the movie a second time but this time prepared for the easter eggs. So Hera and Chopper are still around, but the Jedi are gone or thought to be gone. Now I am intrigued by this because we were at one point discussing that maybe they were all dead by ANH.

I think Rogue One is a big treat for the most passionate SW fans who can find all sorts of things in it that I will not even notice.
@SanghaRen

Re: the Ghost - what if we see the Battle of Scarif from their point of view?
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:31 pm

Did I understand correctly that the Death Star actually uses kyber crystals? I am a bad SW fan with a very limited knowledge, but is that something new in the movies or was it already mentioned in the OT or PT and it flew over my head.

I had this strange thought when I heard this : could a powerful Force user actually take control of a weapon if it's fueled on kyber crystal? Imagine Rey as a kyber crystal whisperer... Smile

@Darth Dingbat

Seeing the Battle of Scarif from the Ghost's crew perspective would be cool indeed. I am still worried about Kanan and Ezra.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:56 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Husband was wondering whether Vader's castle was on Mustafar by his own choice, or whether the Emperor had chosen that location as a way of continuing to manipulate Vader. Thoughts?
@ISeeAnIsland

I did read somewhere that Palpatine made Vader have his castle on Mustafar. But I can't remember where I read it (might have been on Twitter) and I don't know if that's canon. Maybe there's more information in Pablo's Visual Guide. Does anyone have a copy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 7:23 pm

Palpatine is the embodiment of a bad boss and I would totally buy him telling Vader to put his castle on planet 'Got Burned To a Crisp and Choked My Wife'. He just needs some lava monsters for his mote.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 7:24 pm

I liked R1 okay, but I guess now the whole "TFA was a rehash crowd" are very loudly saying that R1 was the better film. Which isn't my personal taste. But I do think it falls into the standalone films being meant to placate the traditionalists, who will likely not like some of the potential elements (cough) that will be central to the ST

ARCHIVE: Rogue One - first spinoff movie - 1 - Page 38 Screen26

Last edited by snufkin on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 7:25 pm

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 7:47 pm

It seems Saw Gererra's breathing problems were down to being exposed to Geonosian Insecticide. https://twitter.com/StarWarsExplain/status/810210242843787266

I think someone speculated on this in their review but I can't remember who, apologies.

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 10:07 pm

Hi all! I have to catch up on this thread, but I'll post my initial impressions (just got to see it today - woohoo!) and then go read.

Vader was a BAMF! Loved the bacta scene, loved the lightsaber twirling horror show with the rebels at the end, loved the "Be careful you don't choke on your aspirations" line. I don't blame Ren one bit for being his grandfather's #1 fanboy. Lol. But in relation to Ren, Vader as a monster in this movie makes for a great foil to his grandson, who is very clearly NOT Vader nor was he ever meant to be. However... Vader in the dark, creepy castle on Mustafar. You know he built that to brood over Padme.

Hey, we finally got to see these "archives of the Empire" we've heard so much about. Very Happy 

Loved the settings. Loved Jedha and the statue of the Jedi half buried under the earth. Loved the beaches, particularly because of the allusion to the Beaches of Normandy and more specifically to South Pacific beaches because of the palms. SW has always been very WWII. Also, re: the gorgeous settings, having them be utterly destroyed makes the horror of warfare hit closer to home. Nice job, Lucasfilm writers!

Speaking of the horror of warfare, can we all appreciate that the good guys do some shady sith? Talk about bringing some realism and levity to the franchise. Got news for ya, folks, warfare is ugly. Our side doesn't have clean hands. Cassian shooting the guy at the beginning to save his own a$$. Cassian almost executing Jyn's father. Freaking Saw and the octopus interrogation, lol. All very nice parallels with a certain someone in TFA, btw. And it's true to life.

Jyn and Cassian's literal elevator eyes were great. I liked the subtle development of a "love that could have developed" being cut short by death. The hug on the beach as the explosion overtook them was one of the only really moving parts of the film.

The other especially moving part for me was the blind Guardian of the Whills' death reawakening faith in the Force in his brother. I was sad to see his death, btw, but it was fitting. Faith in the Force, like Obi-Wan, knowing his death serves a higher purpose and trusting he is one with the Force. His character was a wonderful tie in to the theme of this franchise - faith in something bigger than oneself. Also, I liked seeing another non-Jedi Force user.

Now for the "mehs". Tarkin as CGI standing right next to a real human. Ick. Talk about throwing your audience out of the story. I found it distracting.

The music was a bit lacking. Just my taste, I guess. There were parts that sounded similar to JW's SW scores, but it didn't quite get there.

I was not very invested in most of the characters. The actors all did a fine job, and I can't put my finger on what was missing. I got invested in the new TFA characters. Ben doesn't count - he's the son of Han and Leia, my first loves. So duh, of course I would be. But Rey and Finn, even though I have some issues with Finn's over the top-ness, are both characters I became attached to and want to see develop and succeed. The characters of RO - meh. I was most attached to the blind seer.

Okay, I get not having another pregnant stare-down to end a film, but crimminy, the end to RO was abrupt!

But hey, I'm going to see it again with my family tomorrow so... overall, good film. And something to quench my SW thirst.

EDIT: Oh another thing I noticed! Saw using the breathing device and it sounding similar to Vader! That was one of the first things that made me start going all lit nerd in the theater today. I really enjoyed that as a parallel between the two characters - that and the machine feet seem to be meant to highlight that Saw, although on the good guy side, is a hair's breadth away from becoming a Vader.
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:03 am

Oh man, I can finally get to talking about Rogue One now that things at work have finally settled down a bit. You know how I said my brother was going to boycott the movie because there wouldn't be an opening crawl? (yeah, he's a traditional fanboy)...well, he went and saw it with a couple of friends and then called me up to say it was the best Star Wars movie he had ever seen and that he wanted a take me to see it that very day. Needless to say, he was excited. But I couldn't go at that time because there was a fire at my workplace so I had to deal with that. But I took my mom to see it a few days later...and let me tell you guys, my mother is not the biggest fan of fantasy/war/space movies...but she described Rogue One in one word....BEAUTIFUL. Well, Lucasfilm have certainly achieved something if they got my mother to like a fantasy/war/space movie.
I loved the movie too. I hate the comparisons to TFA, because these two movies are not comparable at all. HOWEVER, R1 is a definitely one of the better Star Wars movies.
I loved all the characters, especially Jyn and Cassian. FREAKIN' ALL OF THEM. But my mother said that Jyn's mom died pretty stupidly, which I kind of agreed on.
The space battle at the end was gorgeous...
Also..CGI Tarkin was weird
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:06 am

ALSO, VADER'S CASTLE WTFWTFWTF....I WANT THAT CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!
and his creepy manservant kind of reminds me of Tom the Bartender from the Harry Potter movies
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:27 am

ARCHIVE: Rogue One - first spinoff movie - 1 - Page 38 Screen27
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:54 am

@snufkin wrote:ARCHIVE: Rogue One - first spinoff movie - 1 - Page 38 Screen27
@snufkin

wow...people are just..dumb. Luke is a totally different hero in a different genre of story, not comparable at all.
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 2:12 am

@Mana - it's satire and within reason given the discussions about R1 being a grittier take on the classic story.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 4:01 am

@CienaRee wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:I didn't remember how scared, though resigned, they actually looked in the end. *sobs loudly*
@Darth Dingbat

*Sobbing right with you!* OMG!  I need to see this movie again!!!  Kylo Ren/Ben Solo is still the best character SW ever created and is still my all-time favorite by far, but OMG, I love Cassian and Jyn!!! I *loved* everybody, even Krennic, because a slimy guy just like him would be in charge of the Death Star (also, Krennic was a total bait and switch from the marketing department IMO to distract everybody from the significant Vader and Tarkin appearances IMO).  But the whole "Cassian and Jyn" thing is killing me with the "what might have been".  Both were damaged and hurt by life and both had become hardened until this experience and commitment they made together brought them both to this incredible and heroic point where they both gave their whole heart and soul and vulnerability to this near impossible goal ... and all they get is a few stolen moments when they both deserved so much more.  They were so incredibly suited and so equal.  Both of them saved each other.  If we could get this kind of equal meeting of the minds/radical honesty ("Yes, I was going to kill your father, but I didn't did I?" and "I've done really disgusting things for this reason and if it's all meaningless now, I will be completely lost" (paraphrasing)) with Rey and Kylo, I would be so happy.  Sure Kylo might be misguided, but he might have a reasoning that Rey can understand.  Jyn could accept Cassian because she wasn't a cinnamon roll ... Rey will be able to "get" and maybe "accept" Kylo if some of her "cinnamon roll" aura with certain swathes of the audience could be put to rest.
@SoloSideCousin

Couldn't agree more on all of this. Cassian and Jyn... I love them, and I think I'm going to love them more and more on subsequent viewings.

Vader was awesome, but as a villain, Tarkin totally stole the film as far as I'm concerned. It helps, of course, that I wasn't distracted by the CGI at all  Laughing It took me about five seconds to suspend disbelief, heh.

RO has definitely enriched the OT for me. Not only did it make the Rebellion seem more "real" and the stakes higher, it made the Death Star personal.

That approaching white light just stunned me in the cinema.
@Darth Dingbat@SoloSideCousin 
You should deffinatly buy the RO novalization if you love Jyn/Cassian(I love them too).I haven't bought it yet since it comes out next week on amazon but I've read some parts on tumblr and there are a lot of romantic Jyn/Cassian suggestions/undertones.You can read some of it here: 
https://bossard.tumblr.com/post/154641269917/best-parts-of-the-rogue-one-novelization
https://bossard.tumblr.com/tagged/rebelcaptain

This is probably one of my favourite quotes:

"Most of all, he listened for Jyn. He listened for her struggles. He listened for her voice. He tried to determine which steady tread on the sand was hers. For all Cassian heard, she might have vanished from the face of Jedha. 
Was it concern that made him fixate on her? His mission was to find Saw and, through Saw, find the pilot; find proof of an Imperial weapon that could mutilate the galaxy. If possible, he was also to find an eliminate Galen Erso – a man very likely culpable in that weapon’s creation. Jyn was first and foremost a means of finding Saw. She’d already served that purpose, which meant she was now expendable. 
She dominated his thinking nonetheless. Cassian believed pity nor pragmatism explained it. 
Maybe it was the need he’d seen in Jyn, the fire that had carried her through the fighting in the Holy Quarter. It seemed obscene to leave that need unanswered, abandoned to the dust."

I have to say Cassian's behaviour towards Jyn reminds me a lot of how Kylo behaves when it comes to Rey.I mean both of these man have missions who they put above everything else but when it comes to Jyn and Rey all reason flies out of the window.But what can you do love is blind after all. Laughing
@CienaRee

I didn't know the R1 novel was coming out as soon as next week! I'll definitely get it and read it asap, even though I'll be busy the next two weeks. I would love to read more about the budding Jyn and Cassian bond, even if I know it's going to make me cry. Their relationship, how they found each other, the kind of people they were and the lost potential between them really made an impression on me.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 6:14 am

I did a very rare Monday night movie session today with Rogue One. I'm probably going to be the harshest on this movie here: I now have a new least favourite Star Wars film. Prequels are pretty bad, but they're at least bad in a bizarre and unique way and I never felt bored watching a SW movie before. I felt bored for maybe 3/4 here if not more.

Stuff I liked:
- Gareth Edwards has an eye for visuals, composition and sense of scale, and there are some stunning, elegant shots.
- Darth Vader has a castle??? Shocked cyclops Cool!
- Vader's last scene was pure fanservice, but I won't lie, I did enjoy his display of villainy.
- It was a case of too little too late, but Jyn and Cassian's elevator scene finally gave me some sense of "two damaged people finding each other".

The bad:
- Flat, boring characters and flat boring line readings. JJ Abrams has many faults as a storyteller, but he can direct the sith out of his actors and bring out lively, natural performances and chemistry within the cast. Edwards is good with visuals and action, but he's shaky when it comes to living actors and human drama. None of the emotional beats worked for me (except for the above-mentioned elevator scene) and none of the characters clicked in any way. I'm especially disappointed with how badly the movie wasted Ben Mendelsohn, considering that Krennic was the only thing that initially caught my eye in the trailers. I didn't buy the father/daughter drama, didn't buy Jyn's turn from sullen criminal to rebel leader, didn't buy that Cassian would conveniently hesitate to kill Jyn's father, etc. etc. Jyn's character suffers a lot from a super-rushed introduction - boom her family is on the run, boom she's a grown-up in jail. It made me appreciate Rey's introduction in TFA and the time we spend with Luke in ANH before the plot kicks in even more.

- The editing in the first third is just atrocious, frantically jumping from planet to planet and character to character.

- It looks great, but without any emotional engagement, the action on Planet Dubai is just a brain-numbing assault.

- I can see that they were trying to add some ambiguity and moral greyness, but it honestly just came off as mere lip service. I mean, in the end we still have the good guys mowing down the bad guys without any real bloodshed or moral qualms and more importantly, no humanity given to the Imperials. Cassian shooting down the informer guy should have had weight, but the scene happens so quickly, without any build-up or tension, it kinda had no impact.

The ugly:
- Forest Whitaker was outright terrible. I felt embarrased watching him overact.
- Tarkin and Leia... ewwwww. I felt like I was watching one of my brother's video games all of a sudden. Sorry but the technology is nowhere near good enough yet to successfully simulate a living human being. Now I'm scared of seeing this uncanny valley sith in Episode VIII with young Han and Leia or something.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacrebleu on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 8:31 am

I have to add this because it was such a surprise to me.  I don't go to Star Wars for space battles and often the space battles in Star Wars have been scenes I just passively accepted until the next scene.  That said, the space battle in Rogue One was freaking AWESOME!!  Visually stunning and took-my-breath-away exciting.
Sacrebleu
Sacrebleu
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 9:51 am

Rogue One has the second best December opening weekend only behind one other movie in history.... Wink

http://www.businessinsider.com/box-office-rogue-one-has-second-best-december-opening-weekend-ever-2016-12
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum