General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 Empty Re: General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

Post by californiagirl on Thu 24 Oct 2019 - 8:16

@Cowgirlsamurai Yeah, they put out the individual issues, like magazines, and they get combined some months afterwards into a trade paperback. Hardcover usually comes way after that to my understanding. For The Rise of Kylo Ren series they haven't announced dates past the first two issues.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 Empty Re: General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

Post by 12 Parsnips on Thu 24 Oct 2019 - 8:52

Found this on the interwebs...

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 Kor_be10

"With the new jedi school in ruins and fellow students hot on his trail for the murder of their master, Ben Solo flees to the only friend he has left in the galaxy…a man named Snoke. But Snoke has plans for Ben…and ideas about the Force that are as dangerous as they are intriguing for the troubled young jedi. If Ben wishes to be truly free…the answers might lie with the dark side. And with the Knights of Ren!

"But it won’t be the first time he’s tangled with the Knights. In the past, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker journeys to the Unknown Regions and brings young Ben along for the mission. Can even Luke Skywalker stand against the fabled Knights of Ren?!"

bounce
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Thu 24 Oct 2019 - 9:55

And Kylo became their master.
Sucks to the "fans" who keep saying he's hopeless.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Fri 25 Oct 2019 - 21:18

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:So freaking excited

and I usually hate comics.

Can anyone tell me how comics work? lol

They put out a series of flimsy paper ones and then they compile them in to a hardcover book? (I bought the TFA one.) Trying to decide if I should hop on ordering each issue, or wait for a possible book release.
@Cowgirlsamurai
-whoa!!!! thanks for sharing Cowgirlsamurai! I'm freaking excited too!!! Laughing
I see @californiagirl has answered your question.

@12 Parsnips - How interesting.. I'm really excited now!!!
I'm going to head over to a TROS thread to discuss this! thanks for sharing 12 parsnips! cheers

@motherofpearl1 - Leading up to TROS, I have no desire to focus on SW fandom, I just want to focus on the story and enjoy the journey.. others can think or say what they like, I'm frankly indifferent, and it's liberating to chosen to just not care about any of that! I just love how this story is unfolding!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Wed 30 Oct 2019 - 15:18

I do like Rey and Rose’s friendship in Allegiance 3 and 4. I especially like that Rose has some action while still being more the brain, thinking before jumping into the action. It fits with TLJ, but with her not being very present in TRoS marketing, there was the fear that she might just be standing around. Hopefully, this shows that it’s not the case and she’ll kick some a**.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Fri 1 Nov 2019 - 10:27

In case anyone else was wondering about the difference between the two special editions of Resistance Reborn:

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 40b3c410
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 1 Nov 2019 - 11:25

I know it sounds churlish but I can't help but think they're doing everything they can to push the Resistance.
I wish I could like them, but I can't feel the same affection for them as I did for the old Rebellion.
I honestly don't know why, but where the Rebellion came across as noble and admirable, the Resistance just seem like annoying fanatics.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Fri 1 Nov 2019 - 16:30

@Cowgirlsamurai

I wasn’t intending to order Resistance Reborn but now I’m really intrigued. It may just be hype to get me to part with my money but I am willing to take a chance as I’ve heard there could be a few spoilers connected to TROS

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 437cbc10

https://www.starwars.com/news/5-reasons-to-check-out-resistance-reborn
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Fri 1 Nov 2019 - 17:26

californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Sun 3 Nov 2019 - 2:07

@SanghaRen wrote:I do like Rey and Rose’s friendship in Allegiance 3 and 4. I especially like that Rose has some action while still being more the brain, thinking before jumping into the action. It fits with TLJ, but with her not being very present in TRoS marketing, there was the fear that she might just be standing around. Hopefully, this shows that it’s not the case and she’ll kick some a**.
@SanghaRen
Hello! I too love Rey and Rose’s friendship! I will come back to Allegiance soon to share some thoughts.. but just wanted to say I agree!
What you have described here of Rose flows into the book Spark of the Resistance btw. This book does not at all support the idea of Rose standing around and not being integral to events.
I’ll come back to this book with more thoughts  soon.

@Cowgirlsamurai – thanks for a heads up on the different editions. I had no idea there was more than one. I ordered mine ages ago.. and it’s due to arrive any day!!!
Who here is planning on reading Resistance Reborn?
When I saw in the excerpt that Wedge and Nora will be in it I knew I’d made the right decision to order it!
@MrsWindu -yeahhhhh!!!! I look forward to discussing it with you!

@motherofpearl1 wrote:I know it sounds churlish but I can't help but think they're doing everything they can to push the Resistance.
I wish I could like them, but I can't feel the same affection for them as I did for the old Rebellion.
I honestly don't know why, but where the Rebellion came across as noble and admirable, the Resistance just seem like annoying fanatics.
@motherofpearl1

I agree they are pushing the resistance as the side to cheer for.. I think they have been from the start, though I think in TLJ the shades of grey were explored somewhat.. I have not warmed to Poe’s character which has IMHO gotten in the way of an easy enjoyment of the resistance (but Spark of the Resistance has helped a little!). But I’ve grown to like all the other characters and I’m finding the resistance more… likeable? I don’t crave a grey resistance storyline – but I know others do.. What I do think the ST has lacked to this point is a character in the resistance to make them seem less goody goody. Han Solo did that in the OT brilliantly.. Sinjir also did this in the aftermath trilogy. It’s a point of view which makes it all seem less saccharine and balances things out. Maybe Jannah, Zorii or even Dominic Monaghan’s character will fill those shoes. I prefer they keep the resistance clearly good in TROS so there’s more space for other stories to be told.. I think we got enough of that in TLJ.. Lol.

@californiagirl  - great find! Thanks for sharing!! This was a lot of new info! I might share some here..
So we have more of a synopsis now.. I’m glad to find out who is accompanying him on his road trip! Here's a quote from the inverse article californiagirl shared...
Spry, 2019 wrote: One of the more refreshing releases is a Young Adult offering from Disney-Lucasfilm Press titled Star Wars: Force Collector, conjured up by Emmy Award-winning writer Kevin Shinick. It’s an absorbing standalone prequel novel that revolves around an unsettled teenage boy named Karr Nuq Sin who feels drawn to the Force via confusing visions of unknown people and exotic destinations. Joined by a precocious girl at school named Maize and his trusty droid RZ-7, Karr embarks on a planet-hopping journey of discovery to explore his uncanny powers, learn more about the legendary Jedi Knights, and perhaps meet a fabled ancestor he’s never seen.

Chapter 1 excerpt from Force Collector novel:  
Shinick, 2019 wrote:
The image was not what it seemed, but the pain was undeniable.
It hit him like the opposite of what he imagined hyperspace was like, a blinding white light streaked with black flames shooting directly into his eyes. Even with his lids shut, Karr could feel it burning his retinas. Had he not known better, he would’ve blamed it on a flaw in the lenses of the stormtrooper helmet he’d recently bought—Death Star era, slight carbon scoring, 7.5 grade level in the antique military guide—but otherwise not a bad purchase for fifty-seven credits. Unless, of course, it was responsible for the pain. But he knew that wasn’t the case. Not even brand-new lenses could protect him from this agony.

As the pain bored into his eye sockets, he recalled a warning a pilot gave him once, about never staring directly into a double-haloed Tatooine eclipse.

Good advice, he thought as he began to lose consciousness.

Only he wasn’t entering Tatooine airspace. He was entering the Force.

“Are you okay?” Karr heard someone ask in a tinny voice. Actually, it probably wasn’t a tinny voice but rather a damaged speaker in the stormtrooper helmet. Maybe 7.5 wasn’t an accurate grade for the piece of junk after all.

Karr was lying on his back. The floor was cold, but his face was hot.

“What are you wearing?” This time he could tell the voice belonged to a woman, but he thought that was an odd follow-up question. Usually when people came across him passed out on the floor they’d ask him if he knew his name. “Karr Nuq Sin,” he mumbled out of habit, realizing only a hair too late that wasn’t the question she had asked him.

“What are you wearing?” she asked again slowly, sounding more annoyed.
“Green cargo pants, blue flight jacket, desert boots, black gloves, and a newly acquired Death Star–era stormtrooper helmet. Grade level: seven point—” He stopped himself in light of the new information and reevaluated. “Six point nine.”

“You need to take it off. Now.” Her voice sounded like coins and static through the helmet, but yes. It was definitely a woman. Probably a teacher.

“School policy prohibits any student from carrying a weapon or wearing military paraphernalia,” she added, probably quoting some passage from the code of conduct.

Karr wouldn’t know. He’d never read it.

He struggled to his feet and searched the floor for the black glove that always landed nearby after one of his episodes. He found it and used it to salute her. “No military paraphernalia present, sir!”

“Except for the helmet?” She ignored the incorrect address and took the glove from his hand to inspect it.

“The helmet is an artifact . . . sir!” Now he was pushing it.

Namala Moffat sighed. “Just take it off.” He pulled the helmet loose with a soft pop. Now she could see him for what he really was: a brown-haired, brown-eyed kid with a chipped tooth to go along with the chip on his shoulder. “Where’d you get that?” she asked.

“I got it from Janu Blenn. His great-grandfather was a service fueler in the Empire,” Karr told her.

“Stormtrooper, third class.”

Moffat frowned. “That boy’s shyer than a Snivvian at a market auction. He told you all that?”

Karr just smiled. “In a way.”

In the years since his unusual abilities had surfaced, no doctor (human or droid) had been able to explain them. Episodes of blinding light and searing pain weren’t exactly coveted abilities, but the images that accompanied those things were pretty cool. Most of the time. If he remembered them when he came to.
Karr didn’t feel like explaining all that to the teacher, so he didn’t.

The truth was that, yes, Janu Blenn was incredibly shy, but he was also stubborn. It’d taken Karr five whole days to convince Janu to sell him the trooper helmet after he overheard the boy relay some family lore about how his great-grandfather claimed to have had his mind manipulated by a Jedi. Karr figured he probably made the whole thing up to get a better grade on his history project, since the Jedi didn’t exist during Imperial times, but he had to know for sure. Which is why he was willing to go as high as fifty-seven credits.

Of course it would’ve been easier to just wave his hand and manipulate Janu’s thoughts like a Jedi, but Karr wasn’t there yet.

Soon, he hoped. But not yet.

Which was why he needed the helmet.
Haaa cool tie in – do you think it was Janu Blenn’s grandfather who was jedi mind tricked into deciding they were not the droids he was looking for?!

I went away for a long weekend.. had a 2 hour flight and… read Spark of the Resistance on the flight there... Lol. I was thinking I would read it while away and I arrived having already finished it! Ha! It’s a very easy book to read – if taken for what it is I would say most would find it an enjoyable story. I liked it..
As you would expect there were no star wars universe changing reveals in the story, but I really enjoyed being able to see Rey involved with the resistance. In the interests of this not being the longest comment in history Embarassed  I might post this and come back to discussing some events in the book in a separate comment! sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 5 Nov 2019 - 18:34

Oh gosh, just started Resistance Reborn, but I can’t get past the passage where Rey brings Leia tea. The excerpt was posted online before release, so i’m going to assume that none of this is spoilery.

Leia calling Rey “a light in the darkness,” acknowledging how nervous Rey is in her presence (probably because she’d gotten incredibly intimate with her son in recent days Smile ), and finally thinking about how Rey cares about Ben.

What does Rey refer to when she says, “I don’t know how I’m going to do this,” and Leia confirms, “But you will do it,”?

I want to think she means getting through to Ben, but Leia had just said that Ben must save himself which kinda contradicts that idea.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Tue 5 Nov 2019 - 18:48

I can’t wait for my book to arrive and to be able to discuss this!
@Cowgirlsamurai - lets see what else we can glean from the book re Leia and Ben...
Yes sw likes to leave statements vague sometimes grrr I’ll have to take a look at the context..

I don’t think it would be contradictory for someone to say Ben needs help, but he also needs to do it on his own- because without him wanting to do it and taking action no one will be able to help him. No one can do it for him.
I hope that makes sense lol
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 5 Nov 2019 - 19:06

@DeeBee

Ben is the topic of conversation at the moment, so it’d be strange for her to suddenly allude to another unmentioned something, but it is indeed left ambiguous. Razz
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue 5 Nov 2019 - 23:29

I think.....
There has to be a reason for him to want to save himself. People who are addicted to drugs and alcohol, people who are suicidal, all need someone or something to make them want to live.

Power might have been what he wanted but it isn't what he needs. He's already learned this. Sorry Leia, it isn't you - you had your chance and blew it.
As for Rey..... Kylo thinks he hates her, but love and hate are opposite sides of the same coin. I suspect Rey also has the same mindset.
They've hurt each other. Love is give and take. Rey needs to realise this as well as Kylo.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 6 Nov 2019 - 2:38

Hey all so am about halfway through The force collector by Kevin Shinick and really like it so far . Smile

SPOILERS BELOW
Do not read below if you do not want to be spoiled :

Karr the main protagonist( whose journey we are following) is Force sensitive. He wears gloves to hide from the pain of life because everything he touches gives him a vision which can lead him to passing out, seizures and blinding headaches.The Force is both a blessing and a curse and in many ways it’s debilitating because karr’s parents send him from doctor to doctor to find out what’s wrong With him . He gets in trouble at school because he force chokes the bully who was bullying him and it’s decided to send him away but before that happens he and a friend he meets ( Maize whose father works for the First Order) both take a ship and run away together . He grows up in sequel trilogy era and in many ways it reminds me of what it must have been like for Ben Solo growing up with the force , being outcast and shunned by others .

There’s a scene on a speeder that’s really interesting lol between Maize and Karr where she sits on his lap because there’s no room ( hope we get this in TROS with Ben and Rey ) and he is blushing because of his feelings .

Also am getting real Kenobi and skywalker as one unit vibes - wherever there is skywalker there is Kenobi we were told in the clone wars series and it seems to be heading this way ( Rey Kenobi ? )because all the major visions Karr is having (ie first stop in his road trip with Maize is Utapau from Revenge of the Sith )is to do with the pair of them . The first object (or relic ?)Karr touches in a junk shop is the staff of Tion Medon and this gives him the vision of Tion’s conversation with obi wan . This junk shop is no ordinary junk shop either as it’s owned by a descendant of a clone and it has a skeleton of a Tooka cat ( this made me think of the Ancient Egyptian pharaohs who used to bury cats along with objects for their journey to the
underworld/afterlife ).

So both Skywalker and Kenobi come up in this vision . Both names . And it’s mentioned in the conversation afterwards.

This is where it gets weird - we see Skywalker as 4 beings in different generations - anakin , Luke , leia , Ben . But what is becoming apparent to me is that Skywalker in the galaxy and the way the legends have evolved around them is that it’s one being but very old . So for instance they talk about Skywalker as if general Anakin Skywalker is the same person who fought both in the clone wars and at the battle of Jakku .
The information has been passed down distorted . It Made me think of Obi Wan’s quote “
The truth is subject to a certain point of view “.
Furthermore the next stop Karr and Maize head to is Jakku and Unkar Plutt and his junkshop and lo and behold they end up on the falcon where again Karr has visions of Obi Wan and Luke ( from
A new hope ) only Karr thinks again it’s Anakin , that Obi Wan is training Anakin before he becomes General
Skywalker.
So we see Skywalker as different generations but the galaxy it’s looking like sees Skywalker as one being . Maybe as the chosen one he/she is both especially if Skywalker somehow is the force incarnate ? What is the truth ? Who is skywalker really and the creature behind the mask?The truth it seems is subject to a point of view .

Also like in the TLJ novel where Rey says she will wait basically for Ben to figure out his place in the force there’s emphasis made about finding your place in the force , who you are , finding your identity and only once you surrender to the force and know who you are , then will you transcend , become what you are meant to be .
Finally there’s a scene ( see below ) where Maize again pours her water into Karr’s mug - so symbolic . Maize the water bearer like Rey . Karr the body that holds water ( which kind of is what his name means - swamp a body that holds water ).

That’s where I’ve got to in the book. Smile Excerpts below for you to read :
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 4cb38c10
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 D0649d10
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 21471e10General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 4de18410
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 Fe9c3d10
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 27309810General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 Decdfb10
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 A9461710
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 9491ac10General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 1ac8c610
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 8979d410
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 A0480210
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 D243ef10
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 Cd724a10
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 C2a74010General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 3612b410
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 B4399510
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 06169210General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 1af88310
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 8bf09b10
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 303ea410General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 Ed89ad10
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 806dc110
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 22 69f34610

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Wed 6 Nov 2019 - 3:38; edited 1 time in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Wed 6 Nov 2019 - 3:33

@AhsokaTano

Thanks for posting! I read your synopsis but I'll skip the kind preview for now. Wink I am looking forward to reading this one!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 6 Nov 2019 - 3:41

@12 Parsnips
Yeah am half way and enjoying it. You’ll
Like it .Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 6 Nov 2019 - 10:31

@AhsokaTano

OMG! I had this book designated for library....yet I think that I might buy it.  Very Happy  PS - I know you need to wait for several book releases, so I am glad UK/Europe (maybe the rest of the world) got this first!

Also - I don't know if you know this, yet Kevin at NYCC admitted he unknowingly wrote a scene that was in TROS (because authors are told what they need to know, nothing more, and with that, he wrote a scene, and...lol.  They are told to add and remove without reasons why by the LF Story Group via LF Publishing).  Anyway...he was told to remove it.  With these reveals, that he was allowed to keep...OMG.  I think Rey Kenobi IS a strong possibility, and the entire Skywalker lineage, including Shmi and Leia, and now obviously Ben are the Chosen One.  

Anyway...when he revealed it, is in this video..~ the 30 minute mark (I recommend watching his entire section, it's interesting) Smile Very Happy

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 6 Nov 2019 - 10:59

@AhsokaTano

Thank you so much! I see the Skywalker.. as a singular figure..

But Karr feels a connection to Kenobi.. I find that interesting... mmm.... Confus
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 6 Nov 2019 - 11:48

@AhsokaTano

Do they elaborate on what that connection is?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Wed 6 Nov 2019 - 11:51

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Very cool information! Thanks for posting the video.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 6 Nov 2019 - 11:59

@12 Parsnips wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

Very cool information! Thanks for posting the video.
@12 Parsnips

You're very welcome! Wish the NYCC Lucasfilm Publishing Panel was available, yet this is panel was an awesome close second! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Wed 6 Nov 2019 - 12:19

I tackled Resistance Reborn this week and am still processing...all the references to Poe's hair. It was so funny! Lots of little winks to all the Oscar Isaac admirers (or Oscar Isaac hair admirers) out there.  Razz (I would have preferred references to Ben's hair, but no such luck.)

Seriously though, I'm still processing how very, very hard TPTB worked to keep out anything that will likely be developed in TRoS instead.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Thu 7 Nov 2019 - 8:27

I feel like most of fandom is reading RR, and whenever they use that abbreviation, I think it means railroad, lol. Here's a very nice piece about how it brings in characters from both the movies and EU, and to actually use them, not just as cameos. Like a big love letter to the hardcore fans that have been following the EU and all the minor figures for the last 4-5 years.
https://io9.gizmodo.com/resistance-reborn-is-an-exquisite-payoff-to-4-years-of-1839618813
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Sun 10 Nov 2019 - 19:07

So... Resistance Reborn (Reylo related):

Spoiler?:
Does the Force bond come in to play when the First Order finds the Resistance on Ryloth? Is that the “weird feeling” that Rey gets before they show up? Is it implied that that’s what she was trying to tell Finn about (without actually telling him)? And is that how she knows the FO has arrived just before the other alerts go off? That’s how I interpreted that chapter but it was pretty vague.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum