ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6

Post by Guest on Sun 15 May 2016, 6:00 pm

@Socialnole wrote:
@snufkin wrote:@EchoBase it's faint, but you can hear him say her name right when he's lifting his head and trying to get up (which @MeadowofAshes has brilliantly dubbed his "call me tomorrow?" moment). And thumbs up for the Moz avatar!
@snufkin

Has anyone also heard the screaming kid or man when Kylo is interrogating Rey? It's right before and during the part where he says "and Han Solo"
@Socialnole

Yes! Something to do with her past that's she's unaware of/can't remember maybe? Or something to do with the future on a certain island that houses the first Jedi Temple?

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sun 15 May 2016, 6:14 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Socialnole wrote:
@snufkin wrote:@EchoBase it's faint, but you can hear him say her name right when he's lifting his head and trying to get up (which @MeadowofAshes has brilliantly dubbed his "call me tomorrow?" moment). And thumbs up for the Moz avatar!
@snufkin

Has anyone also heard the screaming kid or man when Kylo is interrogating Rey? It's right before and during the part where he says "and Han Solo"
@Socialnole

Yes! Something to do with her past that's she's unaware of/can't remember maybe? Or something to do with the future on a certain island that houses the first Jedi Temple?
@AppleCrumble122

I should check with my headphones, it sounds a little bit creepy though
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sun 15 May 2016, 6:24 pm

I haven't noticed that one detail, so I'll have to check. There's definitely something in the background besides their Force noises running simultaneously.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 15 May 2016, 7:02 pm

Saw this on Tumblr and was delighted because I noticed it too, but thought I was seeing things.

The hesitant inhale he takes when Rey begins to answer him:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_o392x7B39M1rszoo3o3_r1_400

The first time he hears her voice without his helmet on.

And they're not supposed to get together? Give me a frick fracking break.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 15 May 2016, 7:37 pm

@Force22 wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:Saw this on Tumblr and was delighted because I noticed it too, but thought I was seeing things.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_o392x7B39M1rszoo3o3_r1_400

@Xylo Ren

Nice catch. It's true, he catches a breath.

Well, she also inhales or sighs when she sees him unmask. I haven't seen people notice it (though I assume some might have noticed it). Why the deep breath? Can't be just surprise, right?
@Force22

they mimic each other like freaking parrots.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 15 May 2016, 7:39 pm

@Xylo Ren wrote:Saw this on Tumblr and was delighted because I noticed it too, but thought I was seeing things.

@Xylo Ren

Well, Kylo will have a chance to make a move. Two more films to go, and we know that Rey is single. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sun 15 May 2016, 7:44 pm

@Xylo Ren wrote:
@Force22 wrote:

@Xylo Ren

Nice catch. It's true, he catches a breath.

Well, she also inhales or sighs when she sees him unmask. I haven't seen people notice it (though I assume some might have noticed it). Why the deep breath? Can't be just surprise, right?
@Force22

they mimic each other like freaking parrots.
@Xylo Ren

Adam Driver is such a pro when it comes to micro-expressions - no wonder they sought him so badly for that role. I can't wait to see how this love story plays out. It's going to be nothing short of epic.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sun 15 May 2016, 7:59 pm

@Xylo Ren

It's the Nerd-Off! She reels off technical specifications in response to his lame opening line and he does that little in-take like "and she's smart too!" and does another elevator eyes look at her. And then brags about his access to the Imperial Archives and puzzle solving skills.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:04 pm

@EchoBase wrote:Speaking of pet names: Anakin called Padme "love" and Han called Leia "sweetheart".
So, we need something new for Ben and Rey when they go through an advanced stage of their relationship Very Happy.
@EchoBase

This is completely ridiculous and would never happen, but I immediately thought of something like "trigger happy".
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:05 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:Speaking of pet names: Anakin called Padme "love" and Han called Leia "sweetheart".
So, we need something new for Ben and Rey when they go through an advanced stage of their relationship Very Happy.
@EchoBase

This is completely ridiculous and would never happen, but I immediately thought of something like "trigger happy".
@SoloSideCousin

That would be too cute Very Happy
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:12 pm

So this is interesting, although obviously taking it with a huge pinch of salt because Disney are hardly going to give away any spoilers like this

http://dearmisskitty.tumblr.com/post/144425554952/blatant-reylo-at-disneyland

"Ok…so…I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere so I thought I would release this out into the Reylo world. I was at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and they have completely revamped their Jedi Training Academy show. I kid you not, there is SO MUCH REYLO in this show.

Ok, so here is the premise: A young, Jedi Padawan female is taken to a temple to ‘complete’ her training (hmm…really, Disney?). At the temple, she is supposed to face her biggest fear.

What’s her biggest fear?? Duh, Kylo f****ing Ren.

In the show, the Padawan actually says, and I quote, “Kylo Ren haunts my dreams.” (Really, Disney?!?! FORCE BOND CONFIRMED)

When Kylo emerges from the temple he says, and again I quote, “You know me, but not as well as well as I know you.” (YUP. YUP. YUP.)..." etc.

"I’m at Disney World and was talking to some CMs about JT3 (this show) when I was at Studios yesterday.

“…there’s a LOT of sexual tension in it,” one said.

“To be fair, that was in the movie, too,” the other said.

“Yeeeeep.”

BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:16 pm

@BastilaBey wrote:So this is interesting, although obviously taking it with a huge pinch of salt because Disney are hardly going to give away any spoilers like this

"Ok…so…I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere so I thought I would release this out into the Reylo world. I was at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and they have completely revamped their Jedi Training Academy show. I kid you not, there is SO MUCH REYLO in this show.

Ok, so here is the premise: A young, Jedi Padawan female is taken to a temple to ‘complete’ her training (hmm…really, Disney?). At the temple, she is supposed to face her biggest fear.

In the show, the Padawan actually says, and I quote, “Kylo Ren haunts my dreams.” (Really, Disney?!?! FORCE BOND CONFIRMED)

When Kylo emerges from the temple he says, and again I quote, “You know me, but not as well as well as I know you.” (YUP. YUP. YUP.)..." etc.

@BastilaBey

I'm going to venture to say...

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 6 Vngmosg8bhqh2andwueb
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:17 pm

@EchoBase wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@EchoBase

@SoloSideCousin

@EchoBase

And I just thought up another moment/visual for you to ponder during this 18 month wait. Lol!

Rey and Kylo escape from the attacking KoR and/or FO from Act-to. (This is post killing KoR from force vision).

Both soaken wet, they argue about who is going to fly the ship.

Rey: I know this ship through and through.
Kylo: Not like I do (showing her a hidden compartment)
Rey: (spluttering a bit) But I checked that ...
Kylo: Uh-huh ... Go to the gunnery position ... You like to shoot

Silly, I know. :-).
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:20 pm

@BastilaBey wrote:

@BastilaBey

Calling it now: These two lines will be in the movie! And Kylo's line will also be the last line heard in a Ep VIII trailer, over a close-up shot of Rey.

Last edited by AppleCrumble122 on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:20 pm

That's also one of the better Disney Kylos I've seen.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 6 Signmeup_header3
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:21 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@EchoBase

@SoloSideCousin

@EchoBase

And I just thought up another moment/visual for you to ponder during this 18 month wait. Lol!

Rey and Kylo escape from the attacking KoR and/or FO from Act-to. (This is post killing KoR from force vision).

@SoloSideCousin

No, not silly. This is hilarious. You should write the script Very Happy.

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:27 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@EchoBase

@SoloSideCousin

@EchoBase

@SoloSideCousin

I was thinking if they're reverse Anidala, maybe not as a reoccurring nickname, but on one occasion he could liken her to an angel. It would work well with the wings easter eggs and her always being bathed in light and whatnot.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:30 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@BastilaBey wrote:

@BastilaBey

Calling it now: These two lines will be in the movie! And Kylo's line will also be the last line heard in a Ep VIII trailer, over a close-up shot of Rey.
@AppleCrumble122

Oh heck yes! Good call on that for a trailer.

We should start a "predictions" thread for things we're willing to go on-record with. I think it would be really fun to go back and see how we do.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:32 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@BastilaBey wrote:

@BastilaBey

@AppleCrumble122

Oh heck yes! Good call on that for a trailer.

We should start a "predictions" thread for things we're willing to go on-record with. I think it would be really fun to go back and see how we do.
@ISeeAnIsland

Good idea. I'm in. But let's have more information first. I regularly change my mind Very Happy.

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:38 pm

@Xylo Ren wrote:

I was thinking if they're reverse Anidala, maybe not as a reoccurring nickname, but on one occasion he could liken her to an angel. It would work well with the wings easter eggs and her always being bathed in light and whatnot.
@Xylo Ren

Whoa, I was planning out a Reylo fanfic today and was trying to think of a pet name that Kylo could call Rey by. The one I came up with was... My Angel! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Sun 15 May 2016, 8:41 pm

That Disney Jedi Academy Training featuring Kylo Ren is full of Reylo. Look how he just stand so close to the female lead, this remind me of the forest scene and correct me if I am wrong but so far I only see females Jedi lead being pair with Kylo on the Jedi Traininng 
 ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 6 A13
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Sun 15 May 2016, 9:00 pm

@BastilaBey wrote:So this is interesting, although obviously taking it with a huge pinch of salt because Disney are hardly going to give away any spoilers like this

"I’m at Disney World and was talking to some CMs about JT3 (this show) when I was at Studios yesterday.

“…there’s a LOT of sexual tension in it,” one said.

“To be fair, that was in the movie, too,” the other said.

“Yeeeeep.”

@BastilaBey

Wow, sounds very interesting...When I go to Disney World this year I will definitely check this out!

Btw, Kylo Ren haunts my dreams too. Wink
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sun 15 May 2016, 9:18 pm

@Sylvia Snow wrote:That Disney Jedi Academy Training featuring Kylo Ren is full of Reylo. Look how he just stand so close to the female lead, this remind me of the forest scene and correct me if I am wrong but so far I only see females Jedi lead being pair with Kylo on the Jedi Traininng 
 ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 6 A13
@Sylvia Snow

OMG how do I sign up for this?!?!?! affraid
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Sun 15 May 2016, 10:26 pm

So I've noticed @ohtze hasn't left comments here recently but I'm hoping to hear more of her thoughts on this

https://ohtze.tumblr.com/post/144430301428/just-some-thoughts-on-boyegas-comments

"But my problem isn’t actually with anything that Boyega’s said (if it could even be called a problem). My issues stem from the implications it has for the writing/narrative in Episode VIII (not all of which are positive)."

@frolickingfizzgig I know you are also a writer so would love to hear what you think about this and how it might have implications for the narrative? As I understand it, you and Ohtze didn't entirely line up on the ways in which 'Reylo' might become canon in your original metas on the subject. I'm wondering if this means she thought that Finnrey would have been the 'canonical couple', while Kylo would feel something closer to an obsessive fixation toward Rey as opposed to a selfless love. I've messaged her on tumblr but know she's very busy so am not too hopeful for a response.

Anyone else, please share your thoughts too! I was pleasantly surprised by JB's comments and that he hasn't been told to walk them back, but it still seemed a little strange given that I expected Reylo to be kept as a twist for the general audience. Now it seems like they almost want people to be prepared for the possibility. Does that mean that things will progress between them quicker than we first thought in the next movie?
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum