ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6

Post by Xylo Ren on Sat 21 May - 18:51

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:
@vaderito wrote:Buffy and Spike were EPIC. Rey and Kylo have all ingredients to become just as epic or more (cause cinema vs TV), fingers crossed they pull it off. When Kylo confesses his love for Rey is going to be incredible.
@vaderito

And hopefully at the point that this happens, through competent story telling and narrative; the writers will have the audience exactly where they want them. Rooting for her to love him back.
@Xylo Ren

And that's really the short-term goal here. It's not to get him to a point where he's fully redeemed/atoned. It's to get him to a point where the audience is rooting for him and pulling for him to have her reciprocate his feelings.
@ISeeAnIsland

Which will make the redemption all the more sweeter and satisfying.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6

Post by vaderito on Sat 21 May - 18:55

LOL those AD gifs. Laughing
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Sat 21 May - 18:59

@vaderito

That is what you get from spending too much time looking up AD pictures Laughing
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sat 21 May - 21:19

@Sylvia Snow wrote:
@vaderito wrote:@Sylvia Snow It's his grandpa shuttle but painted black, cause black cars are the coolest. But it does fit into Hades/Persephone unintentionally.
@vaderito

I thought his shut was a new update from Vader's. Upsilon class compare to Lambda class.

This is Vader and Palpatine shuttle, I think
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 21 Latest?cb=20160301220440

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 21 Latest?cb=20150920051331
@Sylvia Snow

Yeah, the two have a different look. Kylo's is very bat-like.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 21 May - 21:39

I just love Kylo's shuttle. It looks so sleek and stylish, much like Kylo himself.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_o74pqdguw11v4q2hwo4_540

It's dark, angular, and mysterious. This is the steed on which our dark prince rides into battle.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_o74pqdguw11v4q2hwo1_540

Who knew a ship could be so sexy and fashionable? But of course, nothing less could possibly do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Sat 21 May - 23:28

Kylo's Shuttle: I call it the Die Fledermaus. It reminds me of a bat but the German word for bat is much cooler than English. It is also a title of an Opera I have sung in...but everytime I see that shuttle those are the words that pop into my head.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam on Sun 22 May - 0:44

That ship was Palpatine's limo, I had read Smile
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 22 May - 9:04

Noticed something from TFA Viewing Party so I'm reposting here:

Another reason why Finnrey is FinnNay. No elevator eyes. That's a major thing that spells sexual attraction. Kylo does it in Takodana so Rey had to know that it was a young man underneath that scary mask. A "creature" would never act like that. So the line was designed to goad him into revealing himself. OTOH, Kylo was obviously hoping that she'd give him a reason to unmask cause he took it off right away, no deliberation, no being torn whether to do it or not. It was, like, boom! Mask off! And than she gave him a stolen elevator eye glance.

That's wonderful because it's real life based behavior. Young people act like that. Guys do it more openly, girls tend to steal those check ups. It's very relatable. Rey and Kylo are starved for intimacy so they just jumped right into it.

It also shows a difference between Rey and Kylo interaction on one side and Rey and Finn interaction on the other side. Rey and Kylo started with sexual overtone (his phallic symbol, his elevator eyes) right away (and that she gave him the head-to-toe check up, etc). Rey and Finn were never sexual. You cannot stress a difference between immediate sexual attraction on one side and friends or siblings-like get-along on the other side better than what they did in TFA.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty on Sun 22 May - 10:49

@vaderito wrote:Noticed something from TFA Viewing Party so I'm reposting here:

Another reason why Finnrey is FinnNay. No elevator eyes. That's a major thing that spells sexual attraction. Kylo does it in Takodana so Rey had to know that it was a young man underneath that scary mask. A "creature" would never act like that. So the line was designed to goad him into revealing himself. OTOH, Kylo was obviously hoping that she'd give him a reason to unmask cause he took it off right away, no deliberation, no being torn whether to do it or not. It was, like, boom! Mask off! And than she gave him a stolen elevator eye glance.

That's wonderful because it's real life based behavior. Young people act like that. Guys do it more openly, girls tend to steal those check ups. It's very relatable. Rey and Kylo are starved for intimacy so they just jumped right into it.

It also shows a difference between Rey and Kylo interaction on one side and Rey and Finn interaction on the other side. Rey and Kylo started with sexual overtone (his phallic symbol, his elevator eyes) right away (and that she gave him the head-to-toe check up, etc). Rey and Finn were never sexual. You cannot stress a difference between immediate sexual attraction on one side and friends or siblings-like get-along on the other side better than what they did in TFA.
@vaderito

^^^Bravo! Claps Eloquently put!
You're totally right about the elevator eyes. I've only seen the film once (literally last week!) and I instantly picked up on it. I thought I saw Rey give him a once over, but at the time I was thinking "This is not really happening. Is it?" I was watching carefully for Rey's reaction because when Kylo's mask came off, I had to collect my jaw off the floor. So I was hoping I was not projecting and tainting what was actually in the film. But no, it was there.
I loved Finn and Rey, don't get me wrong, but there was no intense "cut it with a knife" tension or body language that I've come to expect from flirtations or romance suggestion on screen (even if its subtle). Rey and Kylo just electrified the screen. While watching I could literally feel the air shift and become heady and pyretic. Because of this, their scenes together stood out to me, and their dynamics became the big thing I took away from my first viewing.
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 22 May - 10:53

@Krafty wrote:  

You're totally right about the elevator eyes. I've only seen the film once (literally last week!) and I instantly picked up on it. I thought I saw Rey give him a once over, but at the time I was thinking "This is not really happening. Is it?" I was watching carefully for Rey's reaction because when Kylo's mask came off, I had to collect my jaw off the floor. So I was hoping I was not projecting and tainting what was actually in the film. But no, it was there.
I loved Finn and Rey, don't get me wrong, but there was no intense "cut it with a knife" tension or body language that I've come to expect from flirtations or romance suggestion on screen (even if its subtle). Rey and Kylo just electrified the screen. While watching I could literally feel the air shift and become heady and pyretic. Because of this, their scenes together stood out to me, and their dynamics became the big thing I took away from my first viewing.
@Krafty

Thank you. Going into TFA, I was prepared to ship Rey and Finn. And than the movie went on and I just didn't feel it. At all. But Rey and Kylo - BOOM! I knew that was it. They were our star-crossed lovers. I didn't expect it cause I didn't even know such possibility was on the plate. marketing really kept Rey and Kylo under wraps.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Sun 22 May - 11:17

You know how in the Junior novelization Kylo looks after Rey after the ground splits?

Well, in the TFA Storybook, she looks back too:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_o7jb5ioM7U1qkbiaio2_1280

And here in form of a pretty tumblr-edit:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_o7jb5ioM7U1qkbiaio1_1280
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sun 22 May - 12:05

@vaderito wrote:
@Krafty wrote:  

@Krafty

Thank you. Going into TFA, I was prepared to ship Rey and Finn. And than the movie went on and I just didn't feel it. At all. But Rey and Kylo - BOOM! I knew that was it. They were our star-crossed lovers. I didn't expect it cause I didn't even know such possibility was on the plate. marketing really kept Rey and Kylo under wraps.
@vaderito

He pretty blatantly checks her out after the whole "Girl I've heard so much about" line, which is when I was like "huh?" She may have shot first, but he's the one who immediately pushes it from straight up adversaries to Personal Interests. The one question I still have is that besides getting the map, what the Hell was he planning to do with her in the long run by grabbing her? Like did he think she'd hang out with him afterwards?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Sun 22 May - 12:44

Kylo is pretty impulsive. He probably didn't think that far ahead. Lol

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sun 22 May - 13:04

@Birdwoman wrote:Kylo is pretty impulsive. He probably didn't think that far ahead. Lol
@Birdwoman

Well he wasn't thinking with his brain, it was a different body part. But seriously, the whole "you're my guest" thing, like did he think they were going to Netflix and Chill once he'd convinced her to give him the map? And besides the elevator eyes, he also does this, which as @vaderito pointed out is "taking the best angle" (e.g. seeing her as attractive)

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 21 Swvii_06731

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_o4resg0wJK1uzm0gno1_540
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 22 May - 13:25

@snufkin

JJ = Kylo. But we knew that already.

One more thing. Rey goes:"They'll be back, my family" and meets Finn, Han "father you never had" Solo and Chewie. That's family. Kylo is totally removed from equation because she meets him when she hears the saber calling. Now this is where fun sexy sith begins:

Rey touches the saber (you can see JJ is having a ball with phallic symbols)

First view of erect lit saber is when Kylo impales Salad Bowl

So Rey sees Kylo's biiiiiiiiig saber first and than tall dark and most likely handsome wet Kylo

And than Kylo with his erect lit, really biiiig saber on SKB

So she runs away, won't accept the saber, and runs into Kylo with his really biiiiiiiiiiiig erect lit saber

Kylo checks her out up and down, down and up

At that point, she must have known that it's a young man, tall, likely good looking by the look of his built

Bridal carry into the ship

"You still want to kill me?" a buzz quesiton that should prompt her to say something that gives him the reason to show off his shiny locks

"That tends to happen when you're hunted by a creatchah in a maask" a deliberated answer that should prompt obviously not a creatchah in a maask to remove his maask.

Hiss, rattle, maask goes down.

Rey gives him elevator eyes.

Etc.

Finn = familyzone

Kylo = sexzone

It's always been like that. The part from where she descends into the underworld (hears the call, etc) is sexual awakening and that's what Kylo represents. Finn represents a family that finally came back.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne on Sun 22 May - 13:59

dunno if you guys have already debated that at great length ... do you think he would have already been teaching at luke's academy? so when he offers to teach her, it's like, legit because he knows what he's doing?
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 22 May - 14:08

@guardienne wrote:dunno if you guys have already debated that at great length ... do you think he would have already been teaching at luke's academy? so when he offers to teach her, it's like, legit because he knows what he's doing?
@guardienne
It's possible, but based on Bloodline Luke and Ben weren't spending a whole lot of time at the temple. Pablo said they were doing something together, that it was "part of the story [that has not been told]."
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sun 22 May - 14:14

@vaderito wrote:@snufkin

JJ = Kylo. But we knew that already.

One more thing. Rey goes:"They'll be back, my family" and meets Finn, Han "father you never had" Solo and Chewie. That's family. Kylo is totally removed from equation because she meets him when she hears the saber calling. Now this is where fun sexy sith begins:

Rey touches the saber (you can see JJ is having a ball with phallic symbols)

First view of erect lit saber is when Kylo impales Salad Bowl

So Rey sees Kylo's biiiiiiiiig saber first and than tall dark and most likely handsome wet Kylo

And than Kylo with his erect lit, really biiiig saber on SKB

So she runs away, won't accept the saber, and runs into Kylo with his really biiiiiiiiiiiig erect lit saber

Kylo checks her out up and down, down and up

At that point, she must have known that it's a young man, tall, likely good looking by the look of his built

Bridal carry into the ship

"You still want to kill me?" a buzz quesiton that should prompt her to say something that gives him the reason to show off his shiny locks

"That tends to happen when you're hunted by a creatchah in a maask" a deliberated answer that should prompt obviously not a creatchah in a maask to remove his maask.

Hiss, rattle, maask goes down.

Rey gives him elevator eyes.

Etc.

Finn = familyzone

Kylo = sexzone

It's always been like that. The part from where she descends into the underworld (hears the call, etc) is sexual awakening and that's what Kylo represents. Finn represents a family that finally came back.
@vaderito

She shoots first, but he checks her out first for sure. And the unmasking is for sure a callback to mom and dad (mother and son channel the Darkside for fabulous helmet hair), along with getting into her personal space and the wink

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 22 May - 14:20

@snufkin Sith, they even positioned them like Han/Rey (half lying) and Leia/Kylo (unmaks) and Han's "who are you?" is like "creatchah in a maask"(cause she doesn't know who he is). Good catch. But, wait, I thought that forehead kiss = Hanleia?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Sun 22 May - 14:25

@vaderito wrote:@snufkin Sith, they even positioned them like Han/Rey (half lying) and Leia/Kylo (unmaks) and Han's "who are you?" is like "creatchah in a maask"(cause she doesn't know who he is). Good catch. But, wait, I thought that forehead kiss = Hanleia?
@vaderito

http://bastila-bae.tumblr.com/post/144708578950/dearmisskitty-iancantbesaved

More elevator eyes parallels. Got that Solo swag
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 22 May - 14:36

@BastilaBey

Total disrespect for beautiful braided brunettes' personal space is such a Solo trait. Twisted Evil

Sith, Bastila, you are going to have your hands full tomorrow with MSW transcript. I bet they'll address new spoilers and give some interpretation that will create another mega meltdown among Reylos. I can feel it. There's going to be talk about hate and darkness and evil. Twisted Evil

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Sun 22 May - 14:38

@vaderito I'm a little worried about it, actually. Hopefully people remember that this is just based on observations, not script or dialogue or facial expressions. Kylo coming to Ahch-to to find his bae is good, even if he doesn't understand why at this point. Get them into those huts and get them talking.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 22 May - 14:47

@BastilaBey wrote:@vaderito I'm a little worried about it, actually. Hopefully people remember that this is just based on observations, not script or dialogue or facial expressions. Kylo coming to Ahch-to to find his bae is good, even if he doesn't understand why at this point. Get them into those huts and get them talking.
@BastilaBey

I'm not forgetting that Rey and Kylo filming together is a good news no matter the content. This is their "stranded together" portion of the second movie in a trilogy, even if it's more hate than love. But I'm sure that there will be meltdowns on Tumblr and gloating antis because I don't expect podcast to be positive (from Reylo POV) in the wake of spoilers that have Kylo coming to kill Rey. It's one plot point that obviously will change but at the moment they have to discuss that plot point as it is.

Maybe you tell your followers to keep it calm and prepare themselves for podcast that will discuss Kylo's arrival on Ahch-to with an intention to kill Rey cause that's the plot point (that may change but atm is what it is).
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Sun 22 May - 14:49

@vaderito wrote:
@BastilaBey wrote:@vaderito I'm a little worried about it, actually. Hopefully people remember that this is just based on observations, not script or dialogue or facial expressions. Kylo coming to Ahch-to to find his bae is good, even if he doesn't understand why at this point. Get them into those huts and get them talking.
@BastilaBey

I'm not forgetting that Rey and Kylo filming together is a good news no matter the content. This is their "stranded together" portion of the second movie in a trilogy, even if it's more hate than love. But I'm sure that there will be meltdowns on Tumblr and gloating antis because I don't expect podcast to be positive (from Reylo POV) in the wake of spoilers that have Kylo coming to kill Rey. It's one plot point that obviously will change but at the moment they have to discuss that plot point as it is.
@vaderito

Those antis have clearly not seen Letter Never Sent. Unrequited love and lots of pining, anyone? Jeez. Kylo arriving has to be dramatic and angsty but after that we'll see the thawing again of this dark prince's heart. "Don't fight it, you know you can't."
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne on Sun 22 May - 14:50

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@guardienne wrote:dunno if you guys have already debated that at great length ... do you think he would have already been teaching at luke's academy? so when he offers to teach her, it's like, legit because he knows what he's doing?
@guardienne
It's possible, but based on Bloodline Luke and Ben weren't spending a whole lot of time at the temple. Pablo said they were doing something together, that it was "part of the story [that has not been told]."
@FrolickingFizzgig

yeah, thanks. i guess we'll see *sigh*
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum