ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sat 28 May 2016, 5:54 pm

@MissG wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@MissG wrote:
@Maria Antonietta wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@BenRey wrote:Some are speculating that's the conversation that Luke tries to stop Reylo from having. Exploding hut....

Episode V: "I am your father"
Episode Viii: "I killed your father"
@BenRey

Episode V: "I am your father"
Episode VIII: "I am not your father"
Episode VIII: " I killed your father"  "Then I dumped your scrawny hide off on Jakku to slave and starve as a scavenger for Unkar Plutt.....But, I am the good guy and I can teach you the ways of the force."  Luke
@spacebaby45678

This is getting out of hand lol!
@Maria Antonietta

Next we'd find out that Luke is going to hold Rey and Ren hostage on the island. Rolling Eyes
@MissG

Holding them hostage and forcing them to breed Force Babies!  WTH
@ISeeAnIsland

No doubt he is going to "hold a candle" too. affraid
@MissG

Someone should draw Luke holding a candle while reylo is getting busy lol!
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6

Post by vaderito on Sat 28 May 2016, 6:16 pm

OMG, guys, the ears are coming! Forget the scar! They can't puff his hair for rain scene! We are going to get an earful!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o2emojszrT1rszoo3o3_r1_500

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o2emojszrT1rszoo3o4_r1_500

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o2emojszrT1rszoo3o5_r1_500

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 28 May 2016, 6:20 pm

@vaderito - it'll be very artfully photographed and styled ears. They had to have shaped his eyebrows for the Blue Steel moment in the Interrogation moment besides the amount of hair product used.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 28 May 2016, 6:24 pm

@vaderito wrote:OMG, guys, the ears are coming! Forget the scar! They can't puff his hair for rain scene! We are going to get an earful!
LOL he isn't going to look as scary or intimidating as many might imagine. No mask = "little lost boy quality". You can't get around it, even with thunder and lightning and rain. It's going to be interesting to see him genuinely furious for the second time without the mask (the first being when he screamed at Finn).
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 28 May 2016, 6:27 pm

@snufkin wrote:@vaderito - it'll be very artfully photographed and styled ears. They had to have shaped his eyebrows for the Blue Steel moment in the Interrogation moment besides the amount of hair product used.
@snufkin

I hope they ease on hair products cause I want my wild unhinged Snow!Kylo.  "You know nothing Jon Snow":

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o6k3q0ulpa1rszoo3o6_r2_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o6k3q0ulpa1rszoo3o5_r1_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o6k3q0ulpa1rszoo3o4_r2_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o6k3q0ulpa1rszoo3o3_r2_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o6k3q0ulpa1rszoo3o10_r1_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o0p5agQQPN1rszoo3o5_r1_500
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o10iorv21L1rszoo3o3_r2_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o4jygrb2Pg1rszoo3o2_r2_500

Dude hands down out-Heathcliffe's Heathcliffe. Wuthering Ahch-to Heights here we come!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 28 May 2016, 6:49 pm

@vaderito - it's kind of hilarious how de-glammed the female lead is versus how much styling he gets. Seriously those brows were shaped and there's obvious guyliner in the Traitor moment. Hopefully you'll get both wild hair and shirtless Heathcliffe moments, pursuing Cathy Rey across the Moors of Ache-to.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 28 May 2016, 6:54 pm

@snufkin wrote:@vaderito - it's kind of hilarious how de-glammed the female lead is versus how much styling he gets. Seriously those brows were shaped and there's obvious guyliner in the Traitor moment. Hopefully you'll get both wild hair and shirtless Heathcliffe moments, pursuing Cathy Rey across the Moors of Ache-to.
@snufkin

Sexual objectification of Kylo should ruffle human rights watch feathers. Twisted Evil I mean, the whole point of lighting/camera angle/guyliner/hair spray combo is to produce "i'm gonna rip off his clothes and do him now!" effect. That's sexualization/collectivization that feminists protested against.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 28 May 2016, 6:55 pm

@vaderito - this feminist has yet to protest against that, girl's gotta human right to enjoy herself.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Sat 28 May 2016, 6:57 pm

I wonder if he'll initially have his hood cowl pulled up over his head to look more menacing (if he's not wearing a mask). Even if he does have his hood up, I assume it will come off if he's fighting. However he shows up looking, they're going to get all wet so if there's no mask, his ears will likely make an appearance. Smile I just can't wait to see him...

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 28 May 2016, 6:58 pm

@snufkin wrote:@vaderito - this feminist has yet to protest against that, girl's gotta human right to enjoy herself.
@snufkin

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But seriously, this cliff thingy does smack of Wuthering Heights, as does the rest of the scenery. And characters. especially characters. Obsessive love/hate, passion through the roof, denial of feelings. I'm gonna get that and His Dark Materials as my Reylo inspiration re-reads on vacation.

@kessel89 I'm more interested in his ears now than in his scar. I'm sure Rey will be amazed. Hopefully they don't put CGI helmet on him to cover the ears. Kylo fans love his ears.

Last edited by vaderito on Sat 28 May 2016, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 28 May 2016, 7:00 pm

Kessel89 wrote:I wonder if he'll initially have his hood cowl pulled up over his head to look more menacing (if he's not wearing a mask). Even if he does have his hood up, I assume it will come off if he's fighting. However he shows up looking, they're going to get all wet so if there's no mask, his ears will likely make an appearance. Smile I just can't wait to see him...
@Kessel89
I actually REALLY want to see him maskless with the hood up. That is a small detail I want in VIII.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 28 May 2016, 7:02 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
I actually REALLY want to see him maskless with the hood up. That is a small detail I want in VIII.
@FrolickingFizzgig

way to rain on wet hair/amazing ears parade. if he has his hood up, his hair will stay dry and ears hidden. That's likely what happens. Evil or Very Mad

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Sat 28 May 2016, 7:08 pm

Kessel89 wrote:I wonder if he'll initially have his hood cowl pulled up over his head to look more menacing (if he's not wearing a mask). Even if he does have his hood up, I assume it will come off if he's fighting. However he shows up looking, they're going to get all wet so if there's no mask, his ears will likely make an appearance. Smile I just can't wait to see him...
@Kessel89
@FrolickingFizzgig

Yeah, me too. I think he would look amazing and it would help him look more menacing/mysterious. Also, we haven't seen him like that yet.

@Vaderito, the hood would likely come down eventually. In a real fight, it would anyway...

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 28 May 2016, 7:09 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig

way to rain on wet hair/amazing ears parade. if he has his hood up, his hair will stay dry and ears hidden. That's likely what happens. Evil or Very Mad

@vaderito
Sorry. xD

The hood will come down, no worries. If he's fighting there's little to no way it'll be up by the end. Might be part of the drama of the scene.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Sat 28 May 2016, 7:10 pm

@vaderito wrote:OMG, guys, the ears are coming! Forget the scar! They can't puff his hair for rain scene! We are going to get an earful!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o2emojszrT1rszoo3o3_r1_500

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o2emojszrT1rszoo3o4_r1_500

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o2emojszrT1rszoo3o5_r1_500

@vaderito

Rey is going to pull on those mickey mouse ears and fall totally in love!!! LOL
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 28 May 2016, 7:16 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig

way to rain on wet hair/amazing ears parade. if he has his hood up, his hair will stay dry and ears hidden. That's likely what happens.  Evil or Very Mad

@vaderito
Sorry. xD

The hood will come down, no worries. If he's fighting there's little to no way it'll be up by the end. Might be part of the drama of the scene.
@FrolickingFizzgig

like, first dramatic moment, a scar appears in the hood lit by the lightning. Gasp. Than they fight, hood comes down and -drum drum - ears appear out of his wet hair. Triple gasps.

@Mana Kylo's Mickey ears will be the most Disney/house of the Mouse moment in SW ever. or in any Disney movie including Mickey movies. H-beating

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o1bagkASgH1rr292wo3_r2_540
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Sat 28 May 2016, 7:53 pm

@Darth Dingbat wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig: Fair enough, but my point really is that there isn't just one and only story that COULD be told.

For example, it's of course perfectly valid if:

Version A: Kylo has regressed deeper into the Dark Side. He whips himself up into a fanatical desire to kill Rey. Big twist: When it turns out that he can't bring himself to kill Rey.

But it could just as easily be:

Version B: The events of SKB were a turning point for Kylo, in the sense of clarifying his mysterious mission and how it is to be accomplished. The effects of Han's death proved that his earlier course of action was tragically misguided. Now he had a moment of realisation and sees there is another, better way. In Episode VIII, he accepts the call, and it is the beginning of a new direction. Big twist: When it turns out that Kylo's mysterious mission is something unexpected.

See what I mean? There are different stories that might be told here, and not all of them require that Kylo must regress for character development to take place.
@Darth Dingbat

Thing is, Version A just sounds so much more Star Wars-y. It's simple, direct, has an emotional punch (and is melodramatic as heck, let's be honest). It's telling that Version B takes three times longer to outline and is a lot more vague. Plus Kylo just doesn't strike me as a man with some grand mission - he seems much more like someone driven by personal factors. The only thing in the movie that suggests a mission is the "I will finish what you started" line, but I bet even the writers couldn't explain what it actually means. Like, are we going to find out about some grand plan of Darth Vader's that somehow was never explained in the OT and that only his grandson knows about it? Way convoluted IMO.

Re: Rey's side in their duel in Episode VIII, I think it's a tad premature to assume that her role in it is going to be the same as in TFA, i.e. good innocent heroine chased by the bad guy. If the rumour about dark!Luke who tells Rey that she must kill Kylo is correct, that already changes things and gives Rey a mission, even if it's the one she doesn't welcome.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 28 May 2016, 8:14 pm

@saracene

The only thing in the movie that suggests a mission is the "I will finish what you started" line, but I bet even the writers couldn't explain what it actually means. Like, are we going to find out about some grand plan of Darth Vader's that somehow was never explained in the OT and that only his grandson knows about it?

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t230-renperor-and-reyempress-possibility-discussion

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Smiley-taking-a-bow
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Sat 28 May 2016, 8:17 pm

@vaderito wrote:@saracene

The only thing in the movie that suggests a mission is the "I will finish what you started" line, but I bet even the writers couldn't explain what it actually means. Like, are we going to find out about some grand plan of Darth Vader's that somehow was never explained in the OT and that only his grandson knows about it?

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t230-renperor-and-reyempress-possibility-discussion
@vaderito

Heh, I was asking for it Smile

But it all strikes me as fanfic material.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sat 28 May 2016, 8:26 pm

Thing is both Anikin/Vader and Ben/Ren aren't exactly the sharpest knives in that family, so they have to team up with somebody else who actually has the smarts to make it work. Luke's way too chill to have made it work (it was kind of an awkward offer for Take Your Child to Work Day). Padme's a little too clueless. With Rey it might work because she's got the brains, work ethic, and leadership skills. Problem with her is that she's not really interested in power as much as "can I please not starve to death today?" Plus it'd be like most marriages with the unequal labor split between couples. She'd be doing all the work and he'd get credit for something like taking out the ashes of his enemies trash. It's a fun scenario, but ideally what will happen is that once he's stuck with her on an island full of ruins, he'll start to figure out that ditching Snoke/the FO to team up with her to look into the secret history of the Jedi is going to be a lot more fun/better use of his powers.

Last edited by snufkin on Sat 28 May 2016, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 28 May 2016, 8:49 pm

the thing with Kylo is that they want to achieve 2 things. One, they want to have his redemption and sympathetic side in the movie...via micro expressions. Two, they don't want everyone to pick up on that cause spoils the outcome. So on one side, they laid the groundwork for redemption - his remorse, his emotional wreckage after killing his father, his disagreement with blowing up star systems, etc, it's all in the movie and will be more obvious when all 3 movies are done and people look back. On the other side, they let it fly over many heads because that misleads where the story is going. So basically actor shoulders both things. he must lay groundwork but mustn't make it obvious to surface viewers. hence micro expressions. That's the key to everything.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 28 May 2016, 8:56 pm

@vaderito wrote:the thing with Kylo is that they want to achieve 2 things. One, they want to have his redemption and sympathetic side in the movie...via micro expressions. Two, they don't want everyone to pick up on that cause spoils the outcome. So on one side, they laid the groundwork for redemption - his remorse, his emotional wreckage after killing his father, his disagreement with blowing up star systems, etc, it's all in the movie and will be more obvious when all 3 movies are done and people look back. On the other side, they let it fly over many heads because that misleads where the story is going. So basically actor shoulders both things. he must lay groundwork but mustn't make it obvious to surface viewers. hence micro expressions. That's the key to everything.
@vaderito

Well, they certainly picked the right actor for it. AD is a hidden minecave of not only microexpressions, but expressing deep emotion. I hope these rumors are true. I need real Reylo in my life. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville on Sat 28 May 2016, 10:23 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@Little_Boots wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:One more, why would Ren want revenge or to kill someone he has a force bond with?
@spacebaby45678

Do you not think he'll be angry at Rey? Just curious
@Little_Boots

Feeling rejected and angry does not equal revenge and killing. A little extreme, no? I have faith in them Solo genes. He has not given up on his agenda, be it "teacher" or ahem whatever else that boy has in mind.....
@spacebaby45678

Something new may happen in the first act of VIII to make Kylo angry and vengeful. We don't yet know how the story gets Kylo to AchTo.

For all we know, Snoke shows Kylo a false vision of Rey convincing Han to confront Kylo on SKB, making her responsible for forcing that unwanted confrontation.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 28 May 2016, 10:54 pm

@AnneNeville wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@Little_Boots wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:One more, why would Ren want revenge or to kill someone he has a force bond with?
@spacebaby45678

Do you not think he'll be angry at Rey? Just curious
@Little_Boots

Feeling rejected and angry does not equal revenge and killing. A little extreme, no? I have faith in them Solo genes. He has not given up on his agenda, be it "teacher" or ahem whatever else that boy has in mind.....
@spacebaby45678

Something new may happen in the first act of VIII to make Kylo angry and vengeful. We don't yet know how the story gets Kylo to AchTo.

For all we know, Snoke shows Kylo a false vision of Rey convincing Han to confront Kylo on SKB, making her responsible for forcing that unwanted confrontation.
@AnneNeville
Also feeling rejected and humiliated in a larger-than-life fantasy does lead to "extreme" actions and motivations. It's not extreme in the context of Star Wars, and it's certainly not extreme for Kylo as a character.

The story is not going to go immediately from Kylo in the snow to Kylo confronting Rey on Ahch-To. There will be screen-time devoted to building up this reunion of sorts. All we know so far is that it will include Luke encouraging Rey to kill Kylo and Rey being reluctant to do so for some reason.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade on Sat 28 May 2016, 11:45 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@snufkin wrote:@vaderito - it'll be very artfully photographed and styled ears. They had to have shaped his eyebrows for the Blue Steel moment in the Interrogation moment besides the amount of hair product used.
@snufkin

I hope they ease on hair products cause I want my wild unhinged Snow!Kylo.  "You know nothing Jon Snow":

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o6k3q0ulpa1rszoo3o6_r2_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o6k3q0ulpa1rszoo3o5_r1_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o6k3q0ulpa1rszoo3o4_r2_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o6k3q0ulpa1rszoo3o3_r2_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o6k3q0ulpa1rszoo3o10_r1_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o0p5agQQPN1rszoo3o5_r1_500
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o10iorv21L1rszoo3o3_r2_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_o4jygrb2Pg1rszoo3o2_r2_500

Dude hands down out-Heathcliffe's Heathcliffe. Wuthering Ahch-to Heights here we come!
@vaderito

This.  All of this.  This is the Kylo that haunts my dreams.  Wuthering Heights, indeed!  I just started a reread of it, because Reasons.

BTW, what's up with the moving camera in that choker shot (3rd gif from bottom)? The actors aren't moving much in that scene.

Last edited by Slade on Sat 28 May 2016, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum