[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: [ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Night Huntress on Thu 03 May 2018, 9:11 am

Well, we will find out very soon if there is anything real to this leak.

Leia recast, not ending on IX, young Reylo kid - these are points they can't keep secret for very long.

Just an afterthought - how can Rey & Kylo's kid be already 5 years old? That would mean she is already pregnant by the end of VIII?

If they imply she got pregnant from the finger-touching I'm out!  Laughing

The other option would be that Rey was having sex with him shortly after she shut the door on the Falcon?

OK, I'm really open minded but I can't think of any way this could work.
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Thu 03 May 2018, 9:20 am

@Night Huntress wrote:Well, we will find out very soon if there is anything real to this leak.

Leia recast, not ending on IX, young Reylo kid - these are points they can't keep secret for very long.

Just an afterthought - how can Rey & Kylo's kid be already 5 years old? That would mean she is already pregnant by the end of VIII?

If they imply she got pregnant from the finger-touching I'm out!  Laughing

The other option would be that Rey was having sex with him shortly after she shut the door on the Falcon?

OK, I'm really open minded but I can't think of any way this could work.
@Night Huntress

She would actually have to have given birth at the end of TLJ for it to fit. The kid basically has to be 4 years old maximum.
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 03 May 2018, 12:29 pm

More from FOOSLS

t’s not a slave planet. The machine literally runs on life. Entire populations are slaughtered to power it.

The known galaxy is thriving. There is peace.

I don’t have an answer for you here. I’ve got faith in JJ to pull it off though.

Hux believes he can rule when the fallout clears. He just needs an all out war to achieve that.

That is profoundly unfair. A person’s worth doesn’t lesson because they have a child. It’s already begun but a big big big theme across all forms of media over the next two years is “how far would you go to protect your child?”

Kylo loses his temper. The way it was described to me was a loss of control of his powers. They’ll treat this scene with a lot of care because it will be kind of controversial.

Can’t say much about this but have faith. They did right by Carrie.

No the Ocean planet is... ah f**** I didn’t want to say it this early, it’s Rakata Prime (sorry if spelled wrong)

Rose is with Leia and probably won’t have much to do in this film.

DJ will be back.

Ghost Luke is either not in the movie or top secret

Hamill isn’t calling the shots.

You’d really think that after TLJ you people would have learned your lesson about marrying outcomes that only exist in your head.

The trilogy format is being dropped for the story they are telling now. Johnson only wants to oversee three films still so his is still a trilogy.

They knew IW would be huge back in January. JJ had a script in February.

And no, those two words aren’t synonymous. Profitable means they did more than break even. Lucrative means the profits are massive.

You guys realize that over at Disney they knew Infinity War would be massive back in January when they started data analysis of how many people were talking about it on social media and watching trailers and everything, right?

So JJ was having a hard time wrapping up the story, and when buzz began building internally how big Infinity War was going to be, JJ pitched Kathleen basically on: “Why does the story have to end here?”

I’m not saying it’s the right decision, but it’s how they’ve chosen to move forward.

Actually smart a** Hux won’t overthrow Ren in this film.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Tue 07 Aug 2018, 9:46 am

I'm putting up a shooting schedule based on tweets, rumors, images, etc. I'll add ? to any info that is less certain.

Aug 1 and 2 - Chewie, Finn, Rose on MF
Source: JJ's first day shoot IG; Tumblr leak that John and Kelly were filming on Aug 2; John, Kelly, Joonas and JJ absent from Oscar Isaac's charity event attended by Daisy, Adam and Domhnall.

Aug 4 and 5 (weekend) - Adam and Daisy?
Source: same Tumblr leak claimed that Adam was shooting on weekend not in studio; a tweet about an intel that Adam and Daisy were on the set together

Aug 7 - BB8 (and likely Resistance characters such as Poe?, etc) and 3PO
Source: Brian Herring (BB8 puppeteer tweet); Oscar had to prepare for the charity on Aug 2 and was in Copenhagen on weekend (his wife's IG on Aug 5) so it's possible that today is his first day of shoot too. It's Poe's droid after all; Anthony Daniels tweet.

EDIT:

http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/08/rumor-star-wars-episode-9-leakscene-shot-for-rey-kylo-and-luke/

An unnamed source (take it with a grain of salt), says the following: “Mark Hamill will be shooting scenes at Pinewood Studios in the UK with both Adam Driver and Daisey Ridley.  The set for the scene is being specifically constructed for Hamill, Ridley and Driver.”

EDIT:

Little update!: We are still trying to confirm if Adam was filming between 4-6. There has been speculation that John and Kelly was filming the opening scene in the beginning of Aug, we can confirm that timeline is false, however, them filming that day was true and the scenes are somewhere near the middle of the film. Finn is piloting the Falcon with Chewie. Finn, Rose and Chewie are on a mission and we can confirm that Rey is separated from the group at this point - Either alone or with Kylo.

http://pacificwanderer.tumblr.com/post/176927886218/little-update-we-are-still-trying-to-confirm-if
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 16 Aug 2018, 8:44 am

vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Fri 24 Aug 2018, 2:21 pm

With the timing of those leaked set photos, I felt it was time for me to return to Starwarsleaks to add additional context, and clue you all into to everything I know so far! First of all, it’s very exciting to see story moments I’ve only heard about start to be visualized in those production stills. I still only have bits and pieces of the full story, but now that production has begun in earnest it seems pretty much every employee has a basic idea of how the first act will play out- at least from the perspective of Poe, Finn, Rose, and Chewbacca.

It’s very interesting to note that pretty much nothing about Rey is known right now, at least along the people I work with. Allegedly most of her scenes that have started filming are inside Pinewood, and almost no information ever slips out from there, even amongst the production staff.

But that’s neither here nor there. As I mentioned in a comment on the leaked photos, What we’re seeing is actually a reunion between Chewbacca and Poe & Finn; after the events of TLJ the last of the Resistance spread itself across the galaxy in ones and twos to different systems, growing grassroots rebellions from the ground up. Poe and Finn, sent by General Leia, are going from planet to planet retrieving these fledgling groups.

The small force we see in photos, shrouded in camo, is part of a paramilitary group led by Naomi Ackie’s character, who has been working with Chewbacca for months to build a homegrown resistance force. She has been described to me as smart and capable, and has immediate chemistry with Mr. Dameron. She leads them back to their base of operations, where I’ve been told we get some exposition that elaborates on the total control the First Order has.

Later on, they will go to pick up Rose, who has successfully made contact with Maz Kanata and (surprise surprise) Lando. They are gathered in an enormous cavern lit by torchlight, and I’ve been told they’re really playing up the pirate angle: lots of drinking and singing and treasures lying everywhere.

Meanwhile, the lead pirates and Resistance leaders agree that they don’t have strong enough numbers to take on the First Order alone, and that they would need an even bigger group to take them on. Eventually the Hutt Cartel is agreed on and Finn and Poe go with Rose to meet with them (see my previous leak from june). By the end of the first act the resistance has built an entire rag tag army of droids, aliens, outcasts and criminals, all ready to take down supreme leader Ren.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/99z1xn/4lom_leak_new_info_from_the_first_act/
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum