ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi: General Discussion - 1

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi: General Discussion - 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi: General Discussion - 1

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 12:15 pm

While I know that it's tradition for our heroes to be at their lowest point at the end of the 2nd film in a trilogy, I think that you can make the case for Kylo to have hit his lowest point already in TFA. I think that's why a lot of us are expecting to see his path to redemption start in VIII.

In this case, I'm expecting the "lowest point" to be in relation to the Resistance, which from the leaks we've heard and just what you'd expect from storytelling, will probably be on the brink of defeat at the end of VII. We could also see Rey seriously tempted by the dark side at the end of VIII.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi: General Discussion - 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi: General Discussion - 1

Post by SanghaRen on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 12:28 pm

@Jozie wrote:@SanghaRen

I know it's depressing and that fans wouldn't like it, but I think Kylo Ren's redemption wouldn't be believable without some serious sacrifice - or at least something that would spark similar emotions in the viewers. For Rey, the thought that Kylo Ren sacrificed his life for her could also be a gamechanger and make her love him. And then he'd be back of course, maybe Snoke would stop the Knights of Ren from killing him to have the last shot at manipulating him into the darkness? After all Kylo's a precious possession for Snoke. Either way I was so happy to have come up with that (it allows me to have my Kylo Ren cake and eat it), and then I realized the same thing was in Harry Potter, part three:)  When Harry and Hermione were certain they witnessed the Hippogriff's death (they could hear the swish of the axe) but later it turns out that the executioner swung his axe into a pumpkin and Hippogriff lived. So same thing would happen in my scenario, just with a lightsaber instead of an axe and Kylo Ren instead of Buckbeak the hippogriff Very Happy

And I totally agree - Luke would not even fight Kylo Ren, or even call him Kylo Ren for that matter - he'd still be his nephew who was seduced by Snoke and whom he'd try to get back. I like your idea about Luke not killing him and regretting it... makes a lot of sense!
@Jozie

I think I am the only person who hasn't watched the Harry Potter films. I watched the first one and did not like it much. And so I never watched the next ones. I guess I will have to watch them one day because I am missing out on a lot of comparisons made. I still cannot explain why I do not like it. It's like Avatar. It has all the ingredients I usually like, but somehow I saw it only once in the theater and don't even have it any home video version. It's not an unpleasant movie, but I don't care much for it. A mystery...

Yes, Kylo has to do something big. And it would make sense that it'd be something where he risks his life. I guess I'd prefer a version where he is alive, but maybe a prisoner. In general, I think it's difficult to be fully original. Whatever they do, there will probably be some comparison with another movie.

One question is : will Kylo still be precious to Snoke if Rey turns out to be powerful and having some weakness that makes her a candidate to the Dark Side. Her family is her weakness. How far would she go to find "them" again. Kylo is rather unpredictable. Rey could be seen as a more stable candidate. There are quite a few posters that believe she will be tempted to the Dark Side or maybe even turn (not fully though) and Kylo will save her because he does not want her to take the same path as he did. It's an idea I really like too.

Edit: Just saw that @ISeeAnIsland already mentioned the Rey going dark idea. I personally also would prefer to see the redemption start in VIII so we see Kylo interact with others as he is trying to amend.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jozie on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 1:00 pm

Okay, hear me out.
I agree that Kylo had his lowest point in TFA, but wouldn't you say that it was his lowest point "mentally", so to speak? He is defeated at the end, but we know he'll live and basically will come back in VIII with a rad scar.
In ep VIII I'd expect him reaching a new low, this time "physical" (presumably dead), while "mentally" he'd be highest we've ever seen- letting the pulls of the light take him and getting ready to die for it. So yeah, in this way his path to redemption would be set up for ep IX. Making him full light side somewhere in VIII would not be believable for me Im afraid (but hey, maybe, wouldnt be bad).
This:
@SanghaRen wrote:There are quite a few posters that believe she will be tempted to the Dark Side or maybe even turn (not fully though) and Kylo will save her because he does not want her to take the same path as he did. It's an idea I really like too.
TOTALLY. What I see is Snoke trying to turn Rey through tortures or sth (like Bastilla I think), or maybe wiping her memory... Something very violent. And right before she's about to break and go dark, Kylo Ren helps her escape and "dies" in the process.

@SanghaRen wrote:One question is : will Kylo still be precious to Snoke if Rey turns out to be powerful and having some weakness that makes her a candidate to the Dark Side. Her family is her weakness. How far would she go to find "them" again. Kylo is rather unpredictable. Rey could be seen as a more stable candidate.

In my version she escapes, so it would be believable that Snoke would try with Kylo Ren the last time - maybe also very brutally or through a mind wipe. But we won't know about it until ep IX Wink

And, about Rey's going dark...I can see it happen too. Let's say that in the end Rey thinks Kylo's gone. She feels distraught, cause now she loves him and he's dead.  she comes back to the Resistance base... sees horror everywhere cause they lost... finds out that maybe Finn or Poe are injured/presumed dead... and then she sees Stormtrooper POWs. Maybe shouting some offensive remarks or whatever... And then her eyes go yellow and she just slaugthers them all...!

Luke sees it and vanishes again.

THE END Wink
Jozie
Jozie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 1:27 pm

@Jozie wrote:Okay, hear me out.
I agree that Kylo had his lowest point in TFA, but wouldn't you say that it was his lowest point "mentally", so to speak? He is defeated at the end, but we know he'll live and basically will come back in VIII with a rad scar.
In ep VIII I'd expect him reaching a new low, this time "physical" (presumably dead), while "mentally" he'd be highest we've ever seen- letting the pulls of the light take him and getting ready to die for it. So yeah, in this way his path to redemption would be set up for ep IX. Making him full light side somewhere in VIII would not be believable for me Im afraid (but hey, maybe, wouldnt be bad).
This:
@SanghaRen wrote:There are quite a few posters that believe she will be tempted to the Dark Side or maybe even turn (not fully though) and Kylo will save her because he does not want her to take the same path as he did. It's an idea I really like too.
TOTALLY. What I see is Snoke trying to turn Rey through tortures or sth (like Bastilla I think), or maybe wiping her memory... Something very violent. And right before she's about to break and go dark, Kylo Ren helps her escape and "dies" in the process.

@SanghaRen wrote:One question is : will Kylo still be precious to Snoke if Rey turns out to be powerful and having some weakness that makes her a candidate to the Dark Side. Her family is her weakness. How far would she go to find "them" again. Kylo is rather unpredictable. Rey could be seen as a more stable candidate.

In my version she escapes, so it would be believable that Snoke would try with Kylo Ren the last time - maybe also very brutally or through a mind wipe. But we won't know about it until ep IX Wink

And, about Rey's going dark...I can see it happen too. Let's say that in the end Rey thinks Kylo's gone. She feels distraught, cause now she loves him and he's dead.  she comes back to the Resistance base... sees horror everywhere cause they lost... finds out that maybe Finn or Poe are injured/presumed dead... and then she sees Stormtrooper POWs. Maybe shouting some offensive remarks or whatever... And then her eyes go yellow and she just slaugthers them all...!

Luke sees it and vanishes again.

THE END Wink
@Jozie

I like your scenario.I think Kylo being presumed dead could very well be what pushes Rey over the edge. I mean we should also consider the amount of psychological trauma and abandonment issues she must have.She waited for years for her family to come back for her knowing deep down that they won't ever return.Then she meets Finn who becomes a family to her but Finn(in a hypothetical scenario)has grown close to the Reistanse and Poe and has his own love interest.I'm sure she'll probably be happy for him but it would probably be very isolating to see everyone else becoming friends and family to each other while the only thing Rey has is a FS with Kylo who then dies(she thinks so) just when she ha began to love him.She would be heartbroken similar to his Vader was after Padme died thinking there's nothing else left for her.Learning who her parents are could also have a major effect on her especially if they're DS.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 1:29 pm

@Jozie

I don't see him full light in VIII neither. Actually my version of Kylo at end of IX is not light neither. I want grey for both Kylo and Rey Smile A new type of Jedi.

I have more problems with seeing Rey love Kylo early on as I have with Kylo going the redemption route early on. I am part of the people who are more invested in the redemption. And seeing a deep emotional bond between Rey and Kylo. I could live with an open end where it is implied that they might become more in the future. But then the girly girl in me still would like a kiss. I guess I am a bit scared of it turning into some cheesy romance movie.

If her eyes go yellow, there will be an outrage. I would not mind it, but I can see theater seats being torn out  Very Happy  Some people are really clinging to Rey the Perfect Model for little girls. Mothers would cry out in despair as their daughters ask for the Rey doll that has yellow eyes. Sorry, I am being silly here, but I had this picture of a girl crying "I wanted the one with the yellow eyes!" Mom: "But she's mean!" Girl: "I don't care! I want to be mean too." Mom sends an angry letter to  Lucasfilm.

But without the yellow eyes, I think it'd be interesting to see her do something really nasty at the end of VIII. Although I could also see Kylo coming to the scene, seeing the dead bodies, call her name, she turns and shows a very angry look. He looks at her in shock. Luke arrives and looks at the both of them in horror. A staring contest like at the end of VIII with 3 people this time. I am bad at coming up with scenarios. I think in scenes, but I am always missing connecting dots.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jozie on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 2:12 pm

I get where you're coming from. I have my worries about them exchanging places believably. Sorry, but Anakin's turn in the Revenge... Not again, please. And when it comes to love between the two, I can see it in a way that Rey (obvy) is light for Kylo and so first he'd be drawn simply to the light - not Rey as Rey. For her it would also never be like "oh I love him, he's so bad", but rather she'd learn to understand him and found herself accepting him, not really comprehending that what she feels is deep love. Either way... come on. It's a Disney movie, Kylo Ren is a prince (Leia's son right) so they have to marry in the end Smile Now, how to make them marry?
The only way I can see it all end in a way that I want but believably as well, is Kylo and Rey leaving everything behind and settling for a simple life without all these things. Moreover, apart from Rey and Leia not many people would forgive Ben. Probably noone. So I think he would decide to ostracize himself now. Thats where I have major problems with Grey Jedi theory. Seeing how using the Force brought all this mess in the first place, I think it would also be more real if they decided to renounce it once and for all. But have them go somewhere and set up a new kind of Jedi academy seems to be too much of a happy end even for Disney... Together they would bring balance to the force,but using it poses new risks. So I would rather it all end with Force becoming a myth once again.

Uuu I totally like your scene... I take it to my version! It can't be Kylo cause Rey and the audience has to think he's dead, but Luke... omg. Sees her go mad and then looks in her eyes... To find maybe a hint of yellow? If we can't have her go totally dark for young girls? Smile

Jozie
Jozie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 2:16 pm

@SanghaRen,I think some people might not want Reylo to become romantic exactly because they don't want a cheesy romance but the thing is that romance is a big part of SW.What makes ESB such a great movie apart from the revelation that Vader is Luke's father is the romance between Han and Leia(I know some will argue otherwise but for me the movie wouldn't be half as memorable if it weren't for their love story) then we had Anidala in the prequels and while their love story didn't become iconic like Han and Leia's without Anakin's love towards Padme there would be no Darth Vader.
I guess the word "romance" carries some sort of stigma because of the way it's been written.I mean how many people do you see complain about how Luke believed in Vader's goodness and helped him redeem himself?Yet when it comes to Rey bad Kylo it would be solo awful if she tried to help him and it would send bad messages to little girls and Rey has to be a role model so she's not allowed to feel even compassion towards him.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 2:23 pm

Rey going dark - at least for a little bit before they both go Grey - could be a powerful message. The whole thing about the dark side is that any force user is susceptible. Just because she's the first female heroine, that does not mean she should be above any temptation. Nobody thought that Anakin turning was a bad example for little boys, and I've seen plenty of kids playing dress up with Kylo masks and sabers. It's important for kids to explore notions of good and bad, the idea that anyone can do a bad thing but it doesn't mean it's too late to make things right.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 2:31 pm

@BastilaBey,exactly!I think it would actually affect Rey's character in a negative way if they're afraid to take risks with her just because she's a female character.I'm not even sure that the she's a role model for young kids so they can't do anything risky with her argument is a good one since many people have called Rey Mary Sue and seem to be more interested in who her parents are than in the character herself.Painting Rey as a human being with both positive and negative qualities would actually send a very good message that just because Rey happens to be a woman and the main character in this trilogy doesn't mean she can't fail but rise again stronger than before.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 3:17 pm

Guys, I am all with you on romance. Han and Leia is amongst my top 3 romances. It was a romance with characters that should have never met let alone fall in love, but they did. And it was also done in a way that both characters kept their integrity. I just would not want Rey and Kylo to become different people just for the sake of a love story. I guess, I also see big differences between Han/Leia and Kylo/Rey. The first 2 did not have to deal with the Force. To me Kylo and Rey would first have to deal with their powers and find out who they are before really moving on to a relationship. It doesn't mean they would not start having feeling for each other, but they are far from knowing who they are themselves.

Why do you all want Kylo dead or seemingly dead Shocked Why not Rey seemingly dead? Or Luke? I am going to petition now.

I am all with Rey having her dark side. But I can also see some women having issues with that. I know quite a few who still want their daughters to be princesses. I think it's changing though.

I don't see Kylo teaching in a Jedi school at least not full time. I don't see him fully losing his relentlessness.

Yellow eyes: but if someone has yellow eyes, doesn't it mean they are full dark? Why does Kylo not have yellow eyes? That's why I was a bit balking at the yellow eyes. That'd mean Rey has really gone full Anakin.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings on Sat 16 Apr 2016, 8:47 pm

I think Snoke is the one in the Bacta tank in the Rogue One trailer recuperating from his wounds.
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sat 16 Apr 2016, 10:39 pm

My speculations ahead:

Am I the only one who thinks BDT is Young!Snoke Rey sees in Forceback visions/dreams?

I speculate that Rey will have a lot of Force Bond induced dreams about Ben Solo's past, which is caused by Kylo Ren suffering regret and emotional tumoil on the other end...
Ren has dreams of his childhood, and this leaks thru the bond. Rey sees those dreams along with other supressed memories.

She will see Ben being shunned and bullied being Vader's blood..and what I'm hoping for (because I'm a cruel bastard) is she sees him being held down by older padawans who cut off his arm with his own saber, implying he has a mecharm.

These visions may cause Rey to feel compassion for Ben and want to know more about him...so she asks Luke, after which she already has both sides of the story... This will confuse her feelings toward him. Hatred for Ren and Compassion for Ben... This time Rey will be the one torn.

Snoke might be one of Leia's 'allies' or a shady member of the republic... He is the one who casually drops hints on Ben that he can help Ben achieve Vader's legacy. He could be part of the growing Imperial Remnant and is a Vader worshipper.. He is a constant shadow, waiting for Ben to crack. Snoke twists every detail of history just to get Ben.. And when all seems lost for Ben after trying his best to resist the Dark, his parents neglect him, Luke wasnt able to protect him, he decided to take on Snoke's offer...

Snoke reveals he is the master of the KOR and he brings Ben under his wing... They attack the 'academy' where Ben kills/turns his fellow padawans and Luke uses *gasp* Force Lightning on Snoke, thus mutilating him into this skeletal Voldy wannabe... Snoke rendered frail, hands KOR leadership to Ben... And Luke, horrified by his own actions and also mourning his loss and failure, runs to exile.

As for getting stranded:
I'm all up for this scenario, and my speculation is that Rey and Luke go to Dubrovnik Planer together but get separated. Rey rushing to aid Finn probably. While Luke was in Space Vegas, and afterwards goes for Leia... The KOR arrive. Ren looks for Luke(maybe to finish him off or maybe he actually needs help) while the others fan out or something. Eventually a fight happens, and as Rey goes to get the Falcon running to pick up Luke, and prolly Finn and KMT, she is slowed by the KOR... She is gravely injured (say bleeding and incapacited on the ground) and Ren feels it thru the bond... He unthinkingly rushes to saves her life... The other KOR are shocked, and immediately turn on Ren... Flight instincts act and he carries Rey onto the Falcon and they flee offworld...

Ren finds it difficult to fly w/o a copilot as Rey is unconscious. In TFA, they made it a point to emphasize this and I'm willing to bet that it might be slightly important in Space Bear... Chewie finds it easy as he has long arms, but ever since, the Falcon has always needed two pilots...This causes the trip to get jumpy and they crash land in the next planet..

Rey wakes up to find herself wrapped in Ren's cloak (yes, fanfic tropes FTW) and her wounds are nonexistent (Ren used Force heal) and that the Falcon is half trashed... And to be able to get off world, they need to work together to fix the Falcon.. (Poignant isn't it? They're fixing Han's legacy together) This creates an impasse and they learn to coexist, despite tension (both murderous and sexual)...

I'm betting they'll be shooting in Mexico because of the crystal caves..and that during a small scouting of their surrounding, they find a Kyber Crystal cave... Rey finds a crystal that calls to her... (My headcanon Ren is shown to pocket a crystal too)... She builds a saberstaff and this is where Ren becomes her teacher.

That's all for now lol
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 16 Apr 2016, 11:23 pm

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:My speculations ahead:

Am I the only one who thinks BDT is Young!Snoke Rey sees in Forceback visions/dreams?

I speculate that Rey will have a lot of Force Bond induced dreams about Ben Solo's past, which is caused by Kylo Ren suffering regret and emotional tumoil on the other end...
Ren has dreams of his childhood, and this leaks thru the bond. Rey sees those dreams along with other supressed memories.

She will see Ben being shunned and bullied being Vader's blood..and what I'm hoping for (because I'm a cruel bastard) is she sees him being held down by older padawans who cut off his arm with his own saber, implying he has a mecharm.

These visions may cause Rey to feel compassion for Ben and want to know more about him...so she asks Luke, after which she already has both sides of the story... This will confuse her feelings toward him. Hatred for Ren and Compassion for Ben... This time Rey will be the one torn.

Snoke might be one of Leia's 'allies' or a shady member of the republic... He is the one who casually drops hints on Ben that he can help Ben achieve Vader's legacy. He could be part of the growing Imperial Remnant and is a Vader worshipper.. He is a constant shadow, waiting for Ben to crack. Snoke twists every detail of history just to get Ben.. And when all seems lost for Ben after trying his best to resist the Dark, his parents neglect him, Luke wasnt able to protect him, he decided to take on Snoke's offer...

Snoke reveals he is the master of the KOR and he brings Ben under his wing... They attack the 'academy' where Ben kills/turns his fellow padawans and Luke uses *gasp* Force Lightning on Snoke, thus mutilating him into this skeletal Voldy wannabe... Snoke rendered frail, hands KOR leadership to Ben... And Luke, horrified by his own actions and also mourning his loss and failure, runs to exile.

As for getting stranded:
I'm all up for this scenario, and my speculation is that Rey and Luke go to Dubrovnik Planer together but get separated. Rey rushing to aid Finn probably. While Luke was in Space Vegas, and afterwards goes for Leia...  The KOR arrive. Ren looks for Luke(maybe to finish him off or maybe he actually needs help) while the others fan out or something. Eventually a fight happens, and as Rey goes to get the Falcon running to pick up Luke, and prolly Finn and KMT, she is slowed by the KOR... She is gravely injured (say bleeding and incapacited on the ground) and Ren feels it thru the bond... He unthinkingly rushes to saves her life... The other KOR are shocked, and immediately turn on Ren... Flight instincts act and he carries Rey onto the Falcon and they flee offworld...

Ren finds it difficult to fly w/o a copilot as Rey is unconscious. In TFA, they made it a point to emphasize this and I'm willing to bet that it might be slightly important in Space Bear... Chewie finds it easy as he has long arms, but ever since, the Falcon has always needed two pilots...This causes the trip to get jumpy and they crash land in the next planet..

Rey wakes up to find herself wrapped in Ren's cloak (yes, fanfic tropes FTW) and her wounds are nonexistent (Ren used Force heal) and that the Falcon is half trashed... And to be able to get off world, they need to work together to fix the Falcon.. (Poignant isn't it? They're fixing Han's legacy together) This creates an impasse and they learn to coexist, despite tension (both murderous and sexual)...

I'm betting they'll be shooting in Mexico because of the crystal caves..and that during a small scouting of their surrounding, they find a Kyber Crystal cave... Rey finds a crystal that calls to her... (My headcanon Ren is shown to pocket a crystal too)... She builds a saberstaff and this is where Ren becomes her teacher.

That's all for now lol
@Rei of Sunshine

I am so betting that we're getting something like the bolded in VIII or IX. As you said, they made a point in TFA of saying how the MF is difficult to fly without a co-pilot. Here a few other reasons why I think we're getting something like this:
* Pablo's tweet about Kylo having piloting "skills"
* The Kylo-in-the-MF scene getting cut from TFA. It was a powerful scene, and the best logical reason I can think for it being cut would be because Kylo will be making a more dramatic entrance (e.g. fleeing) onto the Falcon in a later movie.

If one of them isn't unconscious, I think this would be a great scene to have when Kylo and Rey are in their "uncomfortable allies" phase and not really trusting each other yet. I think it would be really fun to see them snipe at each other and could potentially lead to some great Han-and-Leia style banter.

And if them not being able to work together led to the MF (and therefore them) getting stranded somewhere, that would be awesome!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sat 16 Apr 2016, 11:34 pm

@ISeeAnIsland

Basically that entire scenario would be like the Force itself 'forcing' them together and dumping them on a Kyber crystal planet. Coz it's just so fed up with all the imbalance and just wants this over with.

So the Force is like "You *points at Ben* and you *points at Rey*... Make Grey babies now."
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Sun 17 Apr 2016, 5:10 am

Force = matchmaker in the Galaxy far, far away

The Millenium Falcon scene with Kylo and Rey piloting while arguing à la Han and Leia is really a favorite of most Reylos out there. If we don't get that, we will be utterly disappointed... Rian Johnson or anyone from LF potentially watching this thread : please...

Let me switch slightly the subject. I watched TFA again. And one thing that really struck me is Snoke saying to Kylo that if Luke comes back "the New Jedi will rise." If this does not sound like a prophecy! I had forgotten about it or at least hadn't registered it as important, but after 3 months of "TFA abstinence" and the possibility to watch it in 2D on my TV (I hate 3D, it messes with my head), it kind of slapped me in the face. It would quite heavily imply that there is a prophecy and Snoke thinks Rey might be the New Jedi rising. Not good for Kylo because he will be exactly what Han told him: a disposable tool. Man, I hope he gets to kick Snoke's a**

I still see the possibility also that this prophecy is misunderstood by more or less everyone and it's not one Jedi that will rise - been there, done that - but a new Jedi order (with maybe our FS Adam and Eve). You know, when you look at documentaries about ancient civilizations, all these experts over the years argued about how to read the writings and came up with theories that sometimes contradict each other. Maybe Luke senses that there is more to it and that's why he is searching the first Jedi Temple.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sun 17 Apr 2016, 5:27 am

But no seriously guys!

BDT = Snoke!!! I haven't seen this theory around yet, and we have no confirmation on what BDT is up to at all! And he only gets really maimed by Luke. That's why he seems to fear his return. Recall Palpy getting all pulpy when Mace redirects the FL. Possibly same wtih Snoke.

And Luke with Force Lightning!!! Awesome and scary at the same time! Would really explain that guilty/weary/angry look on his face.

C'mon guys!!! This is really cool!!!

No takers?

...all right...

*sulks in AO3*
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Sun 17 Apr 2016, 5:58 am

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:But no seriously guys!

BDT = Snoke!!! I haven't seen this theory around yet, and we have no confirmation on what BDT is up to at all! And he only gets really maimed by Luke. That's why he seems to fear his return. Recall Palpy getting all pulpy when Mace redirects the FL. Possibly same wtih Snoke.

And Luke with Force Lightning!!! Awesome and scary at the same time! Would really explain that guilty/weary/angry look on his face.

C'mon guys!!! This is really cool!!!

No takers?

...all right...

*sulks in AO3*
@Rei of Sunshine

Don't sulk! Although it might be the secret to Kylo-like luscious hair  Wink

Actually I had thought about this one too. The only part I am still struggling with is that Snoke seemed to have been confirmed as an alien specy or am I wrong? At the same time BDT could get a little bit CGI'd or vamped up with practical effects. That Luke was a bad boy, I can see and I would greatly enjoy it. The force lightning would be a good one. Turning into his worse enemy *maniacal laugh*. I can see pro-Luke cry their eyes out too : first Han and Leia neglecting their kid and now Luke turning into Evilish Master -> No!!! But I'll take it.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Sun 17 Apr 2016, 6:03 am

Í've actually been under the impression that Snoke is it used to be human.I'n the concoct art book for TFA they mention that Snoke used to be very beautiful but the more he got into the Dark side the more gruesome he became.Plus he and Leia seem to have known each other on a personal level and while that doesn't exclude the idea of him being an alias I was thinking that maybe he was a senator or something,

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sun 17 Apr 2016, 6:21 am

@SanghaRen Skywalkers don't sulk... They brooood... Then they whine, pout, whine some more... And brood some more.

@CienaRee yes! Beautiful Snoke. I can see BDT turning on the smoulder.. Even on Leia. She seems to be a guy magnet, from Han, Lando, even Luke XD I can imagine BDT!Snoke flirting around Leia when Han isn't around. Of course Leia ignores his advances... But he's not doing it for her..he's doing it to get to Ben D:
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sun 17 Apr 2016, 6:37 am

What is bdt?!
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jozie on Sun 17 Apr 2016, 7:07 am

Benicio Del Toro Smile I don't know what EE is.
Jozie
Jozie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Sun 17 Apr 2016, 8:49 am

Ok, then BDT as Snoke it could be. Thinking of it there is a resemblance between BDT and Andy Serkis. I had suddenly this image in my head of BDT getting all seductive towards Leia and Kylo getting really upset.

Which man would not go after Leia. She's a beautiful and strong woman. I was in the wax museum in London last November. I was in awe of the Leia wax figure. It is really well made and it made me realize even more so how beautiful a woman she is and I mean woman as in woman, not Barbie doll cutesy face like.

@Rei of Sunshine: your description of Skywalker make me doubt now. I may have some Skywalker blood in me. Is there a special test to get that confirmed?
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sun 17 Apr 2016, 8:52 am

@SanghaRen

Le gasp!!! You must be a force baby!

Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sun 17 Apr 2016, 12:37 pm

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:@SanghaRen Skywalkers don't sulk... They brooood... Then they whine, pout, whine some more... And brood some more.

@CienaRee yes! Beautiful Snoke. I can see BDT turning on the smoulder.. Even on Leia. She seems to be a guy magnet, from Han, Lando, even Luke XD I can imagine BDT!Snoke flirting around Leia when Han isn't around. Of course Leia ignores his advances... But he's not doing it for her..he's doing it to get to Ben D:
@Rei of Sunshine
Is it weird (and a disservice to Han's memory) that I kind of want to see someone flirting with/hitting on Leia?  Not that she needs to reciprocate, but I think it would be an interesting dynamic to throw in. And as I stated back in the REDACTED BDT oozes sensuality.

Last edited by IoJovi on Sun 17 Apr 2016, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reference to other forums)
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Sun 17 Apr 2016, 12:57 pm

@ISeeAnIsland
I think some people would be outraged, yes. But then, if she does not reciprocate and it has a meaning to the story, I personally would not mind. That would add to the evilishness of the character played by BDT. Go after the widow as soon as the husband is dead.  If she would reciprocate, I would be a bit angry.
I still hold on to my wish that at one point we'll see or hear - through images and/or voices in Ben's head - a happy memory of Han, Leia and Ben. You know, some shared laughers or something.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum