ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6

Post by Guest on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:31 pm

@vaderito wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I would have thought that MSW would have spotted that it isn't Rey and Kylo in that picture. I guess we will have to wait for their next podcast to see if they have more to go on than a set of blurry pictures. We could tweet them or something beforehand as I've seen lots of people on Twitter freaking out about it being Rey and Kylo.
@Mrs Ben Solo

I think they were so excited to get those photos they posted them without much study. And source must have been trustworthy in the past. I mena, it's easy to make a mistake but, yes, Kylo is filming while Rey and that Not-Kylo guy are talking.

BTW, it's Rey 100% cause those sleeves are unmistakable.
@vaderito

I just tweeted Jason Ward and he replied to say he wasn't there and is relying on the word/eye of the people that snapped them. It is easy to see how people can be mistaken from that distance. Blurry photos are never going to be conclusive proof of anything.

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:32 pm

@IoJovi wrote:OMG, I get it now.  Ugh.  "Rey" is the girl on the far right in the first picture.  The dude standing next to her is most likely the same dude that she is embracing in the zoomed blurry photo.  

The one we are sure is Kylo is the figure on the far left.  If that's true, and we are sure that's Kylo, then it can't be the one she's embracing.  

Still looking forward to the MSW podcast and what they have to say about it.  It is interesting they still used the names Rey and Kylo along with the term "affectionate."
@IoJovi
The guy next to her could be Rian Johnson. Impossible to tell though. As soon as I saw these pictures I was like "Why you jumping to conclusions, MSW?"

The only character I'm sure is in that scene is Kylo. I really can't say if the girl is Rey. She looks like she's wearing a skirt or dress in the first picture (the girl standing to the far right). Rey is wearing capri pants at the end of TFA, and very likely throughout all her time on Ahch-To. Also all the focus seems to be on Kylo. Nobody is even turned toward "Rey" and the other guy in the photo. So yeah, I'm guessing this is a scene with just Kylo.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:32 pm

Kylo and Rey are in their costumes so they are definitely filming or rehearsing or whatever. This is likely taken between takes. But costumes are undeniable. And the guy that's talking to Rey or Rey is affectionate with has a jacket, definitely NOT a costume.

Woman has those Rey gloves sleeves on:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 6 Rey

I see lower part, don't see upper part. Do you think that what appears to be glove/sleeve is just a shadow?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 6 IMG_3796

True about skirt or whatever, Rey doesn't have it, but could be something that the woman wrapped around her (jacket, sweater).

We'll get to the bottom of this. That's what I love about this forum. Instead of burying our heads in delusion, we want truth even if it isn't as glorious as a mistaken report.

Last edited by vaderito on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:35 pm

Could Daisy be sitting on something, like a stool? Cause there's something weird going on with her lack of legs in that one photo.

Nyx
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:42 pm

@Nyx wrote:Could Daisy be sitting on something, like a stool? Cause there's something weird going on with her lack of legs in that one photo.
@Nyx

You are right. her "leg" appears to be too thin. Hmmm. As if that thing isn't a leg.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:44 pm

@Sylvia Snow wrote:
@snufkin wrote:Guys clearly they're having a very intense discussion about droid specifications and she's pretending to be impressed by his latest findings from the Imperial Archive. This is after the scenes where Luke destroys the Knights of Ren in a 1 on 7 ultimate Frisbee challenge and they all have to fight off a gigantic beer can chicken. It's going to epic!
@snufkin

Oh my, those two are definitely nerd when come to droids and mechanics. :lol:
But what if that the scene after they rescued each other from the ocean and decided to find a shelter to stay before heading back to Luke or this could be the scene where they run off together :mwehe:
@Sylvia Snow

Rey falls to the Darkside when he takes her back to his private quarters on the Finalizer to show her his deepest darkest secret, the model railroad set he's been building

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:45 pm

I agree @vaderito . It's good that we try to stay objective and not drink whatever pitcher of koolaid comes our way.

I hadn't noticed that before, but yeah, her gloves don't go high enough. They're supposed to be up to her shoulders and in that blur pic, they only go up to her elbows.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:45 pm

I don't think it's Rey. The scene is just Kylo IMO (Kylo walking up a hill or something). I honestly can't tell if he's wearing his helmet or not, but I find that incredibly bizarre and confusing. He can't have the helmet if he seemingly arrives without it.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:46 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:OMG, I get it now.  Ugh.  "Rey" is the girl on the far right in the first picture.  The dude standing next to her is most likely the same dude that she is embracing in the zoomed blurry photo.  

The one we are sure is Kylo is the figure on the far left.  If that's true, and we are sure that's Kylo, then it can't be the one she's embracing.  

Still looking forward to the MSW podcast and what they have to say about it.  It is interesting they still used the names Rey and Kylo along with the term "affectionate."
@IoJovi
The guy next to her could be Rian Johnson. Impossible to tell though. As soon as I saw these pictures I was like "Why you jumping to conclusions, MSW?"

The only character I'm sure is in that scene is Kylo. I really can't say if the girl is Rey. She looks like she's wearing a skirt or dress in the first picture (the girl standing to the far right). Rey is wearing capri pants at the end of TFA, and very likely throughout all her time on Ahch-To. Also all the focus seems to be on Kylo. Nobody is even turned toward "Rey" and the other guy in the photo. So yeah, I'm guessing this is a scene with just Kylo.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Rian's short. maybe the guy's stunt coordinator. he looks athletic from what I could see.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:49 pm

There might be clarification by Monday's podcast but it depends when they record it, sometimes it's up to 4 days beforehand. The use of the word 'affectionate' seems like a big leap based on these incredibly blurry photos so it's either Jason just copying and pasting from what his source said, or it somehow ties into the other things they've learned about Rey's changing attitude towards Kylo.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:49 pm

@Xylo Ren wrote:I agree @vaderito . It's good that we try to stay objective and not drink whatever pitcher of koolaid comes our way.

I hadn't noticed that before, but yeah, her gloves don't go high enough. They're supposed to be up to her shoulders and in that blur pic, they only go up to her elbows.
@Xylo Ren

They do, don't they? OTOH, everyone's in jackets but this lady is in cut off sleeves with other part of them coming to her elbows. Hmmm. Strange if that isn't a costume.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:53 pm

@Force22 wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig

At first I thought it could be his double, but then I realized the crew is facing the other direction.

My hunch is that it's not Kylo and Rey, or the actors or doubles or whatever planning a scene about them. AD is on the other side.
@Force22

I actually think it is Rey or Rey double.  Nobody else is sleeveless.  Everyone has a jacket on.  The only reason to be sleeveless is if you are in costume.  That person has DR's build.  I also think the height difference could be because of the hill.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Thu 26 May 2016, 7:55 pm

Yeah 'affectionate' was weird. If it hadn't come from MSW I would've thought it was an intentionally fake spoiler. Now I just think it could've been misinterpreted. Not even mad though because they know something is up to even put that word out there without any reservations.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 26 May 2016, 8:00 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:I agree @vaderito . It's good that we try to stay objective and not drink whatever pitcher of koolaid comes our way.

@Xylo Ren

They do, don't they? OTOH, everyone's in jackets but this lady is in cut off sleeves with other part of them coming to her elbows. Hmmm. Strange if that isn't a costume.
@vaderito

Weren't Rey's arms more exposed once she changed into the grey costume at the end? There was definitely more skin overall.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Thu 26 May 2016, 8:03 pm

@vaderito wrote:Kylo and Rey are in their costumes so they are definitely filming or rehearsing or whatever. This is likely taken between takes. But costumes are undeniable. And the guy that's talking to Rey or Rey is affectionate with has a jacket, definitely NOT a costume.

Woman has those Rey gloves sleeves on:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 6 Rey

I see lower part, don't see upper part. Do you think that what appears to be glove/sleeve is just a shadow?

True about skirt or whatever, Rey doesn't have it, but could be something that the woman wrapped around her (jacket, sweater).

We'll get to the bottom of this. That's what I love about this forum. Instead of burying our heads in delusion, we want truth even if it isn't as glorious as a mistaken report.

@vaderito

@SoloSideCousin

No look at the top picture. Gloves should go up to her shoulders but they don't in the blur pic.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 26 May 2016, 8:05 pm

@soulluos wrote:I assume this is second unit? No Rian and too few people.
@soulluos

Possibly. or between takes. But anyway, Kylo is with the crew (costume is obvious). It's unclear whether the woman is Rey but she is the only sleeves person among crew in jackets so likely it's Rey. Now question is who's the guy she's talking to? Because there could be actors and doubles. So is costume Kylo AD or double and is the man she approached and is standing with AD or his double or just a crew member? That's impossible to know. I'd say the guy isn't AD cause height difference isn't as pronounced as it should be, but some think that he may be standing on the lower side.

But, anyway, it looks like MSW made the call a little too soon.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 26 May 2016, 8:10 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@soulluos wrote:I assume this is second unit? No Rian and too few people.
@soulluos

Possibly. or between takes. But anyway, Kylo is with the crew (costume is obvious). It's unclear whether the woman is Rey but she is the only sleeves person among crew in jackets so likely it's Rey. Now question is who's the guy she's talking to? Because there could be actors and doubles. So is costume Kylo AD or double and is the man she approached and is standing with AD or his double or just a crew member? That's impossible to know. I'd say the guy isn't AD cause height difference isn't as pronounced as it should be, but some think that he may be standing on the lower side.

But, anyway, it looks like MSW made the call a little too soon.
@vaderito

Yeah, the sleeveless thing is out of place. It's cold. I think it's either Rey or Rey-stunt. There appears to be 2 parts on that sleeve in the picture too. Maybe the top part is now gone? ... I just think nobody in their right mind would go sleeveless when everyone has a jacket, but maybe it's some slight-built female crew member who doesn't feel the cold. Just call her Elsa. :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 26 May 2016, 8:21 pm

@Xylo Ren wrote:Yeah 'affectionate' was weird. If it hadn't come from MSW I would've thought it was an intentionally fake spoiler. Now I just think it could've been misinterpreted. Not even mad though because they know something is up to even put that word out there without any reservations.
@Xylo Ren

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they know something...but are waiting for something else to drop before they feel like they can talk about it. e.g. photos leaked or something else so that they/their source doesn't get blamed for it.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 26 May 2016, 8:26 pm

Ok, one more time:

On the left: Kylo (in the costume, be it AD or double) is with the crew in jackets

On the right: some guy with his hands in the pockets of his jacket is watching, while a woman in a skirt and dark leggings - yes, she has dark leggings or something - is approaching

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 6 IMG_3792

They are standing together but something is weird with her leg. She's not just standing. Maybe has her leg wrapped around him? But look, something is super odd with that leg or whatever it is:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 6 IMG_3794

He must be holding her otherwise she would fall. Also, you can see that she is sleeveless, which is unusual considering that everyone's in the jacket, but her second part of sleeves aka gloves-sleeves is to short to be Rey's from the end of TFA:

Last edited by vaderito on Thu 26 May 2016, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Thu 26 May 2016, 8:26 pm

MSW have definitely heard something they can't talk about regarding Rey and Kylo..and them jumping to conclusions about Rey and Kylo in an 'affectionate' stance just shows they're itching to talk about it....but they need substantial proof, or else they probably feel like they'd look silly talking about it LOL Lolilol
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey on Thu 26 May 2016, 8:30 pm

MSW obviously has more reylo info that they're keeping under wraps. Using the word "affectionate" is telling.
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 26 May 2016, 8:51 pm

@vaderito wrote:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 6 IMG_3794

He must be holding her otherwise she would fall. Also, you can see that she is sleeveless, which is unusual considering that everyone's in the jacket, but her second part of sleeves aka gloves-sleeves is to short to be Rey's from the end of TFA:

@vaderito

I'm not even convinced that is the woman's arm. It looks out of proportion and wrong when you consider her posture. On the wide shot, she is approaching from the side and seems to be face-on to the camera while the guy in dark clothing appears to have turned slightly to the side. IMO, it looks more like it is his arm. Her arms look to be under whatever that thing is that she has draped across her. The photo is so blurry and such bad quality, it really is impossible to discern anything of value from it. Main thing is that it isn't Kylo and it might not be Rey, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 26 May 2016, 9:08 pm

Manyymedia H-beating H-beating H-beating doesn't buy this either:

http://peace-passion-reylo.tumblr.com/post/144982330348/manyymedia-i-hate-to-spoil-the-mood-i-mean-im

I hate to spoil the mood. I mean I’m the biggest reylo fan out there but I think these were the two that were standing together/hugging and then this is kylo all by himself hahaha
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_o7t9zad9va1ulhn8xo1_1280

Manyy the voice of reason.

OK, that girl Elsa, lol, seems to have a blanket over or something?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Thu 26 May 2016, 9:21 pm

@vaderito wrote:Manyymedia H-beating H-beating H-beating doesn't buy this either:

http://peace-passion-reylo.tumblr.com/post/144982330348/manyymedia-i-hate-to-spoil-the-mood-i-mean-im

I hate to spoil the mood. I mean I’m the biggest reylo fan out there but I think these were the two that were standing together/hugging and then this is kylo all by himself hahaha
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_o7t9zad9va1ulhn8xo1_1280

Manyy the voice of reason.

OK, that girl Elsa, lol, seems to have a blanket over or something?
@vaderito

Maybe it just me, but now seeing Kylo standing alone in a hill it somewhat remind me about some of the movie that I've watched in the past, where lovers usually meet. On the other hand, it also make me think of a scenario where Kylo make the choice of returning to the FO in order to keep Luke and Rey safe as well as trying to destroy the FO from inside, knowing that it may cost his life and that scene is where he is putting the mask one more and maybe looking back toward Rey's location before walking away
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum