ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6

Post by Xylo Ren on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:30 pm

@Gemini wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Gemini wrote:I don't think his mask is on in that moment, this could be something from later on in the movie, the ending maybe?
@Gemini

That could very much look like an end-of-movie shot. It would mirror the shot that ends ESB with the two of them posing like that.
@ISeeAnIsland

Han and leia stand like that?
@Gemini

Luke puts his arm around Leia and looks out the window
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6

Post by Gemini on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:30 pm

Ok it's simple, if he has his mask on there, I doubt it's for a take.

However if he has it off, then I would say it was for a take.

It makes no sense for kylo to be standing with Rey romantically with his mask on. Unless he is hurt or she is hurt and he's helping her/she's helping him walk. It could be that 

Personally I think it may be sequence from the end of the movie. Or a vision.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:36 pm

One thing that confuses me is that there appears to be a shortage of legs.

And she appears to have something black wrapped around her midsection.

But then, it is a blurry photo... Very Happy
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:37 pm

Holy Sith!

Went for a couple of minutes to the depressing Facebook!
And now this!!!!!!

I knew that MSW would bring something, I swear I just knew it!

Holy Sith!
I should wake up early tomorrow - I am in trouble now!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:38 pm

OH MY GOD I step away from the forum for an hour and this happens?? I'm never leaving again. That is a method actor! With his co-star!
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:38 pm

Kessel89 wrote:I'm not getting my hopes up and the pics are really blurry, but I find it very interesting that MSW describes it as, "sort of standing together in an affectionate stance." Jason's not sure he'd read too much into that just yet....

Do we know if this assessment is from Jason or the on-site observer? He could have easily described it as Rey and Kylo standing close together instead of affectionate stance... why read it as possibly affectionate? Also, why in the world would Daisy and Adam stand together in a stance that could be mistaken as affectionate in between scenes. I don't think they would.

@Kessel89

It looks affectionate to me. It looks like maybe she has her arm around his back. Vibe-wise, it's not that far off from that one fan-art that many of us love where they're standing similarly and BB-8 is off to the side.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nonesuch on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:39 pm

LOL at the person from the other place (TM) attempting to say that it's perfectly ordinary to affectionately touch and get close to your work colleagues during down time.

I genuinely think some people would prefer Daisy and Adam to be having an affair over Reylo being a thing.
nonesuch
nonesuch
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:41 pm

Looks like the crew are setting up for a shot and the actors are in position for the dop and camera man to get an idea of the composition of the shot. That's what my trained eye is telling me when I look at the whole lot of photos together

Adam standing in his own, that's truly a between take shot. Looks like he may have been called over to get into position with Daisy
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:42 pm

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Just imagine the reddit "leaks" after this!!!
It would be unsufferable hot on reddit.

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:42 pm

@nonesuch wrote:LOL at the person from the other place (TM) attempting to say that it's perfectly ordinary to affectionately touch and get close to your work colleagues during down time.

I genuinely think some people would prefer Daisy and Adam to be having an affair over Reylo being a thing.
@nonesuch

Yes they would rather a real marriage be broken than a fake pairing happen on screen
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:43 pm

@nonesuch wrote:LOL at the person from the other place (TM) attempting to say that it's perfectly ordinary to affectionately touch and get close to your work colleagues during down time.

@nonesuch

Yeah, I read that, too. lol!

Adam Driver, that shy weirdo, that doesn't even like to hug people, standing close to Daisy and touches her with his mask on. Right.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:43 pm

It's hard to see for sure, but if MSW says it's Kylo and Rey "standing together in an affectionate stance" then that's what it is. They wouldn't make that up because they're not shippers. They report what they see, what they hear. That's what they saw.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 2 LN7qK
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:44 pm

I wonder if he's carrying her again? I can't really explain the shortage of legs otherwise.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:46 pm

@Darth Dingbat wrote:CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED WHILE I WAS IN THE SHOWER

NO SERIOUSLY PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE I HAVEN'T A CLUE RIGHT NOW
@Darth Dingbat

For real. I was on and off this site all day and not a damn thing happened. Then I went to take a nap and this spoiler bomb dropped. LOL. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:48 pm

Huh, so we already know from the first movie that like his father, he tends to ignore personal space when it comes to one particular female character. And if she's got her arm around him, like touching his back, after previous encounters of shooting at him and trying to get the Hell away from him. No matter what, it's step up from thinking it'd be another 2+ hours of this:

Last edited by snufkin on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:48 pm

I had a feeling somethin was about to happen, I haven't been on for much of the day and had a feeling something big was going to happen, literally come online the second the pics were posted lol 

Not gonna get my hopes up too much though
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:49 pm

@Darth Dingbat wrote:I wonder if he's carrying her again? I can't really explain the shortage of legs otherwise.
@Darth Dingbat

I think it's just the blurriness of the picture and that they appear to be stood very close together. It doesn't look like she's being carried in his arms, IMO. She might have her arm around him but it's most likely the angle. I don't think she's wearing black clothing. Again, it's the blurriness, the shadow and maybe his tunic blowing in the breeze.

Last edited by Mrs Ben Solo on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:50 pm

@snufkin wrote:Huh, so we already know from the first movie that like his father, he tends to ignore personal space when it comes to one particular female character. And if she's got her arm around him, like touching his back, after previous encounters of shooting at him and trying to get the Hell away from him. What does that all mean???
@snufkin

It means maybe, just maybe reys character develops instead of staying he exact same throughout all 3 movies lol
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:50 pm

I just love how over the past couple of days, we have been bracing ourselves for depressing news...And then comes.....

THIS.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.

I didn't realize how much a blurry photo could change my outlook on life.

Bravo, LF. Bravo...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:50 pm

Is MSW going to get in trouble to reporting that? Like implying anything between Rey and Kylo being civil...isn't that a huge twist for some folks? Will Disney step in? Even if it's between takes. If Reylo is their mystery box gem, this could give a lot away.

Last edited by Xylo Ren on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:52 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:I wonder if he's carrying her again? I can't really explain the shortage of legs otherwise.
@Darth Dingbat

I think it's just the blurriness of the picture and that they appear to be stood very close together. It doesn't look like she's being carried in his arms, IMO. She might have her arm around him but it's most likely the angle. I don't think she's wearing black clothing. Again, it's the blurriness, the shadow and maybe his tunic blowing in the breeze.
@Mrs Ben Solo

I agree, his tunic seems to be blowing in the breeze, and I think she's wearing brown (? or dirty clothes).

But it's like... if she's standing in the foreground, then it seems like she doesn't have legs.

*Skywalker Special confirmed*
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:53 pm

She has her long grey sleeves
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:53 pm

@Xylo Ren wrote:Is MSW going to get in trouble to reporting that? Like implying anything between Rey and Kylo being civil...isn't that a huge twist for some folks? Will Disney step in? Even if it's between takes if Reylo is their mystery box gem this could give a lot away.
@Xylo Ren

I don't think so, they had hella spoilers before TFA. They also phrase it pretty carefully, like it looks affectionate but don't quote us on it. They are probably as stumped as everyone else.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:53 pm

@EchoBase wrote:

@nonesuch

Yeah, I read that, too. lol!

Adam Driver, that shy weirdo, that doesn't even like to hug people, standing close to Daisy and touches her with his mask on. Right.
@EchoBase

That's true, Adam is uncomfortable with hugging, isn't he? And he disliked using that mask.

Very unlikely he'd be standing in between takes in an affectionate stance with his female costar and using that mask just for the heck of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:53 pm

@Gemini wrote:
@snufkin wrote:Huh, so we already know from the first movie that like his father, he tends to ignore personal space when it comes to one particular female character. And if she's got her arm around him, like touching his back, after previous encounters of shooting at him and trying to get the Hell away from him. What does that all mean???
@snufkin

It means maybe, just maybe reys character develops instead of staying he exact same throughout all 3 movies lol
@Gemini

"Kurosawa once said ‘the heroes are the ones that are still changing and the villains are locked and petrified into what they are’" - Lawrence Kasdan
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum