ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6

Post by IoJovi on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:24 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@MissG wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:Look, I realise nobody wants to get their hopes up or anything, but I think there's a distinct possibility he's carrying her. That would explain whyb she almost looks the same height. That would explain why she looks like she's wearing black (because it would be his tunic flapping in the wind around them). That would explain why she seems to have no legs. That would explain the stance.
@Darth Dingbat

And once again, I need another cold shower after this explanation. Whew....it's getting sweaty in here... Embarassed
@IoJovi

To be honest to me it looks like she's either straddled him or just standing beside him, it doesn't look like bridal carry to me.
@MissG

To me, it looks like she's leaning into him. I see a leg from her--I think that her second leg is concealed by the way that she's standing.
@ISeeAnIsland

All jokes aside, that's what I see too. IIIII...see Rey leaning into him.

Why would she be doing that!?!?!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:26 pm

I'm not sure he has his mask on in that photo, tbh. Hard to say for sure of course because of the blur but I think his eyes may be visible.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:28 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Kessel89 wrote:So do these pics suggest Kylo will be wearing his mask in these initial scenes? I kind of wondered before whether he might wear it at first (w/his KOR), but something would happen and the mask would then come off.
@Kessel89

I could see a sequence of events where he has a mask on heading to Ahch-To then maybe unmasks upon landing or finding Rey or something like that.

Given the perceived body language here, perhaps they're about to part ways for now, and he's putting his mask back on to return to the FO or something like that.
@ISeeAnIsland

Could be as we are getting conflicting reports. Some say no mask, others say there is a mask. These pics suggest there's a mask so who knows...

Also, back to the affectionate stance description. I'm still wondering why MSW would suggest this description? The pic is really blurry and Rey and Kylo look close together, but I wonder whether that description is based just on the eye witness report or is MSW's description influenced by the stuff they heard about Rey and Kylo (the stuff they alluded to, but can't discuss).
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:29 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@MissG wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:Look, I realise nobody wants to get their hopes up or anything, but I think there's a distinct possibility he's carrying her. That would explain whyb she almost looks the same height. That would explain why she looks like she's wearing black (because it would be his tunic flapping in the wind around them). That would explain why she seems to have no legs. That would explain the stance.
@Darth Dingbat

And once again, I need another cold shower after this explanation.  Whew....it's getting sweaty in here...  Embarassed
@IoJovi

To be honest to me it looks like she's either straddled him or just standing beside him, it doesn't look like bridal carry to me.
@MissG

To me, it looks like she's leaning into him. I see a leg from her--I think that her second leg is concealed by the way that she's standing.
@ISeeAnIsland

All jokes aside, that's what I see too.  IIIII...see Rey leaning into him.  

@IoJovi

Maybe she likes him Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

btw: for a moment I thought as well she was straddling him. Twisted Evil
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:30 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@MissG wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

And once again, I need another cold shower after this explanation. Whew....it's getting sweaty in here... Embarassed
@IoJovi

@MissG

@ISeeAnIsland

@IoJovi

If I'm honest, I find it somewhat more likely that he's carrying her into safety or something than that she's leaning her hips towards him Wink Because it looks like her midsection is more towards him than her shoulders.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:31 pm

@BastilaBey wrote:OH MY GOD I step away from the forum for an hour and this happens?? I'm never leaving again. That is a method actor! With his co-star!
@BastilaBey

That's the key. Adam always stays in character. He would never take off the mask between takes if Kylo was wearing it. Perhaps Daisy has adopted the same technique with him?
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:32 pm

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@MissG wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

And once again, I need another cold shower after this explanation.  Whew....it's getting sweaty in here...  Embarassed
@IoJovi

@MissG

@ISeeAnIsland

@IoJovi

If I'm honest, I find it somewhat more likely that he's carrying her into safety or something than that she's leaning her hips towards him Wink Because it looks like her midsection is more towards him than her shoulders.
@Darth Dingbat

Their bodies are touching.  That's all that matters!!!!

And honestly, the only thing I heard from you in that last post was "leaning her hips into him..."  :My mind is in the gutter right now... twisted:

Last edited by IoJovi on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:33 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@MissG wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

@IoJovi

@MissG

@ISeeAnIsland

@IoJovi

@Darth Dingbat

Their bodies are touching. That's all that matters!!!! Twisted Evil
@IoJovi

The placement of her hand is quite interesting
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:33 pm

I wish they'd described what they saw a little more. What gave them the impression that it was an affectionate gesture?
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:34 pm

@Sylvia Snow wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@MissG wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

@IoJovi

@MissG

@ISeeAnIsland

@IoJovi

@Darth Dingbat

Their bodies are touching. That's all that matters!!!! Twisted Evil
@IoJovi

The placement of her hand is quite interesting
@Sylvia Snow

Oh my goodness, you're right!!!! affraid
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:36 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@MissG wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

@IoJovi

@MissG

@ISeeAnIsland

@IoJovi

@Darth Dingbat

Their bodies are touching.  That's all that matters!!
!!

And honestly, the only thing I heard from you in that last post was "leaning her hips into him..."  :My mind is in the gutter right now... twisted:
@IoJovi

Yes, it looks like to me as well.
And one important bit as well: the lightsabers are nowhere to be seen. .
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:45 pm

Wasn't there supposed to be a pivotal scene filmed at the top of a hill or a cliff? Perhaps this is it, and not the cliff from the KOR fight?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:46 pm

I need Pablo's opinion on the matter. If he posts another 'don't believe dem liars' rant on Twitter, I'll not buy it unless we get even more reylo-ish spoilers.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:55 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Wasn't there supposed to be a pivotal scene filmed at the top of a hill or a cliff? Perhaps this is it, and not the cliff from the KOR fight?
@ISeeAnIsland

The pivotal scene was meant to be on Dunmore Head. With the oversized roast chicken.

Not sure how the Irish paper would know which scenes are pivotal, though.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:56 pm

I think we should all just leave Pablo alone...he thinks everyone hates him, and for telling the truth no less, so lets not bother him with this..
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:58 pm

WOW. I come home from work to this bombshell. Very Happy Nice.
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:58 pm

@Mana I agree. It's his job to say what's canon and what's not, not to confirm stuff like this. I know he's not obliged to answer anyone but it must get really irritating.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope on Thu 26 May 2016, 6:03 pm

I honestly can't make heads or tails of these new pictures. They're just too blurry. The stance doesn't look particularly affectionate to me. The two figures are just standing next to each other. There's no way to be sure they're even Adam and Daisy. The person in the back looks too short and small to be Adam. He/she might just be standing a few feet away from the person in the foreground (thus throwing off the perspective). I don't think MSW gauged the scene well at all. If I had to guess based on these photos, I would say this scene features only Kylo, likely soon after arriving on Ahch-To.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 26 May 2016, 6:08 pm

@MyOnlyHope wrote:I honestly can't make heads or tails of these new pictures. They're just too blurry. The stance doesn't look particularly affectionate to me. The two figures are just standing next to each other. There's no way to be sure they're even Adam and Daisy. The person in the back looks too short and small to be Adam. He/she might just be standing a few feet away from the person in the foreground (thus throwing off the perspective). I don't think MSW gauged the scene well at all. If I had to guess based on these photos, I would say this scene features only Kylo, likely soon after arriving on Ahch-To.
@MyOnlyHope

That's a good point. Though the girl does appear to have Rey-ish hair, bare arms and armguards... and the guy in black a scarf like Kylo's.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 26 May 2016, 6:10 pm

The main question is: why does Jason of MSW think that the two people are Kylo Ren and Rey. (not necessarily Daisy and Adam - could be stunt doubles as well.)
Jason is not known for posting the things he is not sure about.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 26 May 2016, 6:10 pm

@BastilaBey wrote:@Mana I agree. It's his job to say what's canon and what's not, not to confirm stuff like this. I know he's not obliged to answer anyone but it must get really irritating.
@BastilaBey

We should absolutely not ask PH about Reylo related spoilers/rumours or any other stuff that relates to the plot of Ep 8. He won't answer, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Thu 26 May 2016, 6:15 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@BastilaBey wrote:@Mana I agree. It's his job to say what's canon and what's not, not to confirm stuff like this. I know he's not obliged to answer anyone but it must get really irritating.
@BastilaBey

We should absolutely not ask PH about Reylo related spoilers/rumours or any other stuff that relates to the plot of Ep 8. He won't answer, anyway.
@Mrs Ben Solo

Agreed 110% on this. Pablo's job is to clarify the actual overall story for the viewers. He doesn't pic apart camera angles. He's been on our side since day one, even if he doesn't come out and say it directly. Let's keep him there, and not annoy him!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 on Thu 26 May 2016, 6:19 pm

Late to the party, but the first pictures look like Luke amd Rey standing together while Kylo walks up toward them- the other pictures look like two figures embracing, but I can't make out who.

Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by iceage on Thu 26 May 2016, 6:33 pm

@EchoBase wrote:Part 1

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 4 Image163
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 4 Image164
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 4 Image165
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 4 Image166
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 4 Image17

Eeeehm Razz

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 4 Image18
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 6 - Page 4 Image21
@EchoBase

Ok so if in the first picture, it is kylo all the way to the left and then you see those two people standing over to the right in the same general space that they are in the next pictures that people think are rey and kylo having an affectionate stance together. If it is kylo to the left in the same picture as those two people then it isn't him standing with the person as well obviously. Also you can see that they are standing in the same spot because of the brown mark on the ground that they are standing on, and kylo is to the left with that group of people
iceage
iceage
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum