ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3

Post by EchoBase on Sun 29 May - 15:28

This is an older tweet, but I stumbled upon it today. So, it is already known that Mark Hamill was in Ireland with his whole family and obviously his son hung up with Adam a little Wink

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3 - Page 5 Image184
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Sun 29 May - 18:07

@EchoBase wrote:This is an older tweet, but I stumbled upon it today. So, it is already known that Mark Hamill was in Ireland with his whole family and obviously his son hung up with Adam a little Wink

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3 - Page 5 Image184
@EchoBase

I remember that tweet. I think it was posted during the first evening after everyone's arrival.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 29 May - 18:53

"Upendi" is a reference to the second Lion King, where Rafiki took Kiara and Kovu to a romantic heart-filled land called "Upendi" where they fell in love. It wouldn't be the first time that people have compared Kiara/Kovu to Rey/Kylo. There are quite a few similarities, actually. I'm not sure if Mark Hamil has seen LK2 or knows the Upendi reference, but that cartoonist definitely had that parallel in mind Very Happy
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Sun 29 May - 21:13

@Xylo Ren wrote:"Upendi" is a reference to the second Lion King, where Rafiki took Kiara and Kovu to a romantic heart-filled land called "Upendi" where they fell in love. It wouldn't be the first time that people have compared Kiara/Kovu to Rey/Kylo. There are quite a few similarities, actually. I'm not sure if Mark Hamil has seen LK2 or knows the Upendi reference, but that cartoonist definitely had that parallel in mind Very Happy
@Xylo Ren

Well, Kylo even has Kovu's scar now. And even if there won't be any 'upendi' at Ahch-To, there's gonna be some exciting stuff going on. The 'least exciting' option would be an epic face-off between two Skywalkers, and that's saying something!
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots on Mon 30 May - 10:08

My uncle approached Mark in the airport and got Mark to tweet a Happy Birthday to my baby cousin Jack. I'm only being told this now. I would imagine that tweet is pretty difficult to find at this point but I found it interesting anyway lol
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Mon 30 May - 10:38

@Little_Boots wrote:My uncle approached Mark in the airport and got Mark to tweet a Happy Birthday to my baby cousin Jack. I'm only being told this now. I would imagine that tweet is pretty difficult to find at this point but I found it interesting anyway lol
@Little_Boots

That's awesome! Btw your Rick Astley signature is as well Wink.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots on Mon 30 May - 11:47

@EchoBase wrote:
@Little_Boots wrote:My uncle approached Mark in the airport and got Mark to tweet a Happy Birthday to my baby cousin Jack. I'm only being told this now. I would imagine that tweet is pretty difficult to find at this point but I found it interesting anyway lol
@Little_Boots

That's awesome! Btw your Rick Astley signature is as well Wink.
@EchoBase

Thanks Wink
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 30 May - 12:15

@vaderito wrote:Ok, so how does Mara Jade fit into new canon? Considering she is Luke's wife in EU.

@vaderito

She would actually fit in as an Inquisitor in Rebels. In the EU, she started out as "the Emperor's Hand", one of his personal assassins and also trained with a lightsaber and the dark side of the Force. It's similar to an Inquisitor in the new canon, so that's how I see her fitting in, plus she's incredibly popular anyway so she has a (albeit small) chance to be reintroduced in the universe. It took five years after RotJ to finally meet Luke, and ten years after that to finally get with him. And hey, if Luke survives the ST and the story continues in books/comics/video games, who's to say they can't meet then Wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 30 May - 13:22

Did Daisy like another fanart on Instagram? How does Instagram work? Holy s***
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 30 May - 13:27

@Maria Antonietta wrote:Did Daisy like another fanart on Instagram? How does Instagram work? Holy s***
@Maria Antonietta

Did she like one today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 30 May - 13:28

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Maria Antonietta wrote:Did Daisy like another fanart on Instagram? How does Instagram work? Holy s***
@Maria Antonietta

Did she like one today?
@AppleCrumble122

Maybe? I saw something on tumblr
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Mon 30 May - 14:04

@Maria Antonietta
Do we have a thread just to keep track of the Instagram/fanart likes from the various actors, just for kicks? I was on the Tweets/Insta Archive yesterday and it's only Pablo tweets (which it should be). I think we should have a separate thread for art that has been specifically liked/commented on by the actors, just to keep track. Do we have one? Can someone (@vaderito maybe?) start it?
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Mon 30 May - 14:18

@Maria Antonietta wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Maria Antonietta

Did she like one today?
@AppleCrumble122

@Maria Antonietta

Do you have the link?
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 30 May - 14:26

@EchoBase wrote:
@Maria Antonietta wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Maria Antonietta

Did she like one today?
@AppleCrumble122

@Maria Antonietta

Do you have the link?
@EchoBase

Here. I think it's tagged reylo but it seems like a Reywalker stuff... Doesn't make sense at all
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Mon 30 May - 14:45

@Maria Antonietta wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:
@Maria Antonietta wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Maria Antonietta

Did she like one today?
@AppleCrumble122

@Maria Antonietta

Do you have the link?
@EchoBase

Here. I think it's tagged reylo but it seems like a Reywalker stuff... Doesn't make sense at all
@Maria Antonietta

Here's a more clear discription of the pic: http://iconosquare.com/p/1260135580929109548_3116361802

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 30 May - 14:46

@Maria Antonietta wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:
@Maria Antonietta wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Maria Antonietta

Did she like one today?
@AppleCrumble122

@Maria Antonietta

Do you have the link?
@EchoBase

@Maria Antonietta

Not really Reywalker stuff, but cute:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF85qJmHC4s/?taken-by=reylo_fangirls
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 30 May - 14:57

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@Maria Antonietta wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:
@Maria Antonietta wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Maria Antonietta

Did she like one today?
@AppleCrumble122

@Maria Antonietta

Do you have the link?
@EchoBase

@Maria Antonietta

Not really Reywalker stuff, but cute:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF85qJmHC4s/?taken-by=reylo_fangirls
@Darth Dingbat
Definitely not Reywalker art, just bonding between Rey and Master Luke. Though in reality it does seem as though their relationship might be more "prickly" than this picture lets on. xD
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Mon 30 May - 21:17

The picture itself isn't Reylo, but the person's screen name obviously is, lol. It's not Reywalker either. It's just Rey and Luke shopping for plants...on their island...full of plants...lol flower
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Thu 2 Jun - 18:12

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3 - Page 5 Image188

Confus
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots on Thu 2 Jun - 18:13

@EchoBase wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3 - Page 5 Image188

Confus
@EchoBase

Over head lights, shining into a hut it looks like.
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Thu 2 Jun - 18:14

@Little_Boots wrote:

Confus
@EchoBase

@Little_Boots

Before or after it explodes Wink.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots on Thu 2 Jun - 18:15

@EchoBase wrote:
@Little_Boots wrote:

Confus
@EchoBase

@Little_Boots

Before or after it explodes Wink.
@EchoBase

Maybe after lol! Smile
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 2 Jun - 18:20

I don't think it's a hut - looks more like cliffs/rocks.

Or at least, considering that the majority of the locations they had in Ireland were cliffs and rocks, this wouldn't be too surprising Wink
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 2 Jun - 18:22

@EchoBase

Maybe they're filming the scene where Rey disappears from the cliff/falls into the sea?

Last edited by bela.mesecina on Thu 2 Jun - 18:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG on Thu 2 Jun - 18:22

Could be a cave too
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum