ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 4 Jul - 7:37

I really don't think anybody is trolling anybody... especially not specifically one fangroup. And Pablo doesn't go on Tumblr in order to seek out fan reactions. He's made a point of saying that he doesn't look for fan reactions at all. He's just been told about what goes on there via Twitter.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Jul - 7:42

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:I really don't think anybody is trolling anybody... especially not specifically one fangroup. And Pablo doesn't go on Tumblr in order to seek out fan reactions. He's made a point of saying that he doesn't look for fan reactions at all. He's just been told about what goes on there via Twitter.

@FrolickingFizzgig We know Wink. We're just having fun! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular on Mon 4 Jul - 7:46

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:I really don't think anybody is trolling anybody... especially not specifically one fangroup. And Pablo doesn't go on Tumblr in order to seek out fan reactions. He's made a point of saying that he doesn't look for fan reactions at all. He's just been told about what goes on there via Twitter.

@AppleCrumble122

lol yeah I don't think anyone here takes anything really seriously. Whatever happens will happen, but everyone (actors included) are having lots of fun with teasing and guessing about VIII!

What I like about that is it puts both fans and the cast on the same level as if we are all just one big SW family having fun! And SW is all about family!

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Mon 4 Jul - 7:54

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 4 Jul - 8:07

@EchoBase

I gotta love how there's a Reylo comment at the bottom when this post really has nothing to do with it.  He must have really excited people yesterday....  Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Mon 4 Jul - 8:11

just to add some more madness to this crazy conversation:
I can not stop thinking about those salt and pepper shakers:
It looks highly unpractical to me: when you want only salt - how you can stop pepper slipping out if they are pressed together like this? scratch

I know: a stupid question - but I can not control my self no to ask.

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Mon 4 Jul - 8:18

@ladyconsular wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:

@AppleCrumble122

lol yeah I don't think anyone here takes anything really seriously. Whatever happens will happen, but everyone (actors included) are having lots of fun with teasing and guessing about VIII!

What I like about that is it puts both fans and the cast on the same level as if we are all just one big SW family having fun! And SW is all about family!
@ladyconsular

What? You don't take this seriously? I do. I'm sure there is a huge Reylo-conspiracy going on. They are spying on us!

........... Wink.

No, seriously. I think I am just tired of analyzing and analyzing and want to take the things more lightheartedly from now on. What will happen, will happen. The story can't be changed. Either we are right or not. But whatever happens, one thing is for sure, we are right about their chemistry and dynamic. We always will be. Even if they were cousins or reincarnated siblings Razz.
So, I will lean back and #wait4VIII.....and freak out next time one of them tweets/posts something ambiguous:P.

Last edited by EchoBase on Mon 4 Jul - 8:50; edited 1 time in total
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular on Mon 4 Jul - 8:21

@EchoBase wrote:
@ladyconsular wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:

@AppleCrumble122

@ladyconsular

What? You don't take this seriously? I do. I'm sure there is a huge Reylo-conspiracy going on. They are spying on us!

........... Wink.

No, seriously. I think I am just tired of analyzing and analyzing and want to take the things more lightheartedly from now on. What will happen, will happen. The story can't be changed. Either we are right or not. But whatever happens, one thing is for sure, we are right about their chemistry and dynamic. We always will be. Even if they were cousins or reincarnated siblings Razz.
So, I will lean back and #wait4VIII.....and freak out next time one of them tweet/post something ambiguous:P.

@EchoBase

Oh heck yeah lol we are not imagining that chemistry at all or the questionable choices of those scenes with them in both the movie and the Lego game! Especially the Lego game!

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Mon 4 Jul - 8:23

So many clues..... Cool

1. Dog salt and pepper shakers (black and white?) kissing at Chiltern Firehouse, London...one dog has a chip near the face and a black line on it's face.
2. Metallic (gold-silver colour?) 4 and green 2..... two lightsabers?..... old EU comic issue number where Luke meets Yoda, trains and rushes off to Bespin to save friends.....

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3 - Page 38 Tumblr_lxsxxgErou1rnqtero1_500

Prediction:

We're getting a tiny preview of episode 8 at SW Celebration this year where we'll see Rey training with Luke on Ach-to and Kylo arriving..... sunny (but they wont reveal whether he is coming to fight or in peace etc)

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Mon 4 Jul - 8:24

@Darth_Awakened wrote:just to add some more madness to this crazy conversation:
It looks highly unpractical to me: when you want only salt - how you can stop pepper slipping out if they are pressed together like this? scratch

@Darth_Awakened

I thought they are usually separated? They are not?
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Mon 4 Jul - 8:26

@EchoBase wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@EchoBase

hmmm... it looks to me they are not.
they are passionately kissing each other.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 4 Jul - 8:26

@EchoBase

that image is light and dark shadows on the ceiling...

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3 - Page 38 Anigif_whoa-7756-1311098086-37
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Mon 4 Jul - 8:28

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@EchoBase

hmmm... it looks to me they are not.
they are passionately kissing each other.
@Darth_Awakened

So you can't have salt without pepper Wink.

@spacebaby45678: oh, please stop!
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Jul - 8:30

Now there's this one: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcUjrHhGBb/?taken-by=riancjohnson

LOL! It's doesn't stop! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 4 Jul - 8:30

I think that might be Imaginarium Studios? Perhaps they're shooting Snoke scenes.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular on Mon 4 Jul - 8:36

@panki wrote:So many clues..... Cool

1. Dog salt and pepper shakers (black and white?) kissing at Chiltern Firehouse, London...one dog has a chip near the face and a black line on it's face.
2. Metallic (gold-silver colour?) 4 and green 2..... two lightsabers?..... old EU comic issue number where Luke meets Yoda, trains and rushes off to Bespin to save friends.....

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 3 - Page 38 Tumblr_lxsxxgErou1rnqtero1_500

Prediction:

We're getting a tiny preview of episode 8 at SW Celebration this year where we'll see Rey training with Luke on Ach-to and Kylo arriving..... sunny (but they wont reveal whether he is coming to fight or in peace etc)
@panki

I've got a strange feeling that this trailer teaser will cause the Internet to explode...

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Mon 4 Jul - 8:37

AppleCrumble122 wrote:Now there's this one: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcUjrHhGBb/?taken-by=riancjohnson

LOL! It's doesn't stop! XD
@AppleCrumble122

A driver's seat and BB-8.... Poe related scenes?

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam on Mon 4 Jul - 8:40

The wrapping of VIII is near and the whole cast is having fun, I like it!
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Jul - 8:40

@ladyconsular wrote:I've got a strange feeling that this trailer teaser will cause the Internet to explode...

@ladyconsular By what level? Will it be big, bigger, or smaller than Reygate? Wink

@panki oooh! Makes sense! Wouldn't surprise me at all. Maybe a space battle as well? It could lead to Leia ending up in a coma?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 4 Jul - 8:41

Don't read too much in those pics lol!
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Jul - 8:42

@Maria Antonietta wrote:Don't read too much in those pics lol!
@Maria Antonietta

But it's fun! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular on Mon 4 Jul - 8:45

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@ladyconsular wrote:I've got a strange feeling that this trailer teaser will cause the Internet to explode...

@ladyconsular By what level? Will it be big, bigger, or smaller than Reygate? Wink

@panki oooh! Makes sense! Wouldn't surprise me at all. Maybe a space battle as well? It could lead to Leia ending up in a coma?

@AppleCrumble122

If all these hints are actually leading up to the trailer and we know the hints seem strongly centered on Reylo, I think Reylo fans will be freakin' out happily or at least breaking the trailer down and searching each scene thoroughly and actually find some proof, and anti's will be viciously tearing into it, finding nothing and becoming more volatile, so I would say slightly bigger.

If the trailer is not related to the hints and it shows practically nothing, the Internet will explode in an entirely different way Laughing

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Mon 4 Jul - 8:46

AppleCrumble122 wrote:

@ladyconsular ... totally agree about the internet! But knowing them, they won't give us any direct reylo hints.... Mad

@AppleCrumble122 ....I like the idea! The grey truck could mean a sombre mood and Leia being injured.... Shocked

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 4 Jul - 8:47

@panki wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:

@ladyconsular ... totally agree about the internet! But knowing them, they won't give us any reylo hints.... Mad

@AppleCrumble122 ....I like the idea! The grey truck could mean a sombre mood and Leia being injured.... Shocked
@panki

Rian already did give us a hint with those damn salt and pepper shakers!! Laughing

He did say back in December he would be freer than JJ with info, so there's that too...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Mon 4 Jul - 8:50

@IoJovi wrote:
@panki wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:

@ladyconsular ... totally agree about the internet! But knowing them, they won't give us any reylo hints.... Mad

@panki

Rian already did give us a hint with those damn salt and pepper shakers!! Laughing

He did say back in December he would be freer than JJ with info, so there's that too...
@IoJovi

That is true!!! I forgot he said that.... You've made me so happy.... sunny

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum