So what is "Reverse Anidala" and how do you see it playing out in the next two movies?

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

So what is "Reverse Anidala" and how do you see it playing out in the next two movies?  - Page 9 Empty Re: So what is "Reverse Anidala" and how do you see it playing out in the next two movies?

Post by 12 Parsnips on Fri 20 Sep 2019, 8:21 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:So does Wayward Jedi still believe in his reincarnation version of Reverse Anidala? scratch Confus
@spacebaby45678

I only got through the first two minutes of his video and I stopped...I'm not sorting through all that rambling!

I'm glad for his own personal sake that he's able to come back, but when it comes down to it, it doesn't really matter what he thinks. We can do whatever we want with the idea. Cool
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

So what is "Reverse Anidala" and how do you see it playing out in the next two movies?  - Page 9 Empty Re: So what is "Reverse Anidala" and how do you see it playing out in the next two movies?

Post by LadyGaufrette on Tue 22 Oct 2019, 6:21 pm

Hello @reylo1992
I'm taking your post here so I can find it easily later.
Sorry, I've taken this topic as my personal archive. Laughing
(On a personal note, it's thanks to one of your analysis I watched scarlet moon lovers, well, my still bleeding heart says thank you for the recommendation. Laughing)

@reylo1992 wrote:
Sorry, I'm late to the party. Too busy with my job. I have no time right now to make a long review but I just wanted to tell that I love that final trailer. It's visually thrilling and the music is the best thing in it. One little detail that strikes me in this specific shot. In the precedent teaser, Rey appeared with a dark robe and a red lightsaber. Now, in this trailer, she appears with a dagger. Both of these shots reminds of the original concept art for Padme when she was supposed to murder Anakin with a dagger...except that Rey would save Ben by destroying the mask (break of the spell?)
So what is "Reverse Anidala" and how do you see it playing out in the next two movies?  - Page 9 Maxres10
So what is "Reverse Anidala" and how do you see it playing out in the next two movies?  - Page 9 Rise-o10
So what is "Reverse Anidala" and how do you see it playing out in the next two movies?  - Page 9 Rey-an10
@reylo1992
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Tue 22 Oct 2019, 8:31 pm

Hi Smile No problem. I'm glad that you SHR good. I haven't watched it for a long time but I miss the atmosphere of this serie. See you.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum