Adam Driver Image Thread

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Guest on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 10:54 am

@BenRey wrote:Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 16387214_665594263634338_8466461307446957757_n
@BenRey

Adam looks so elegant and refined.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Maria Antonietta on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 4:54 pm

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 16300310


I NEED CPR ON MY UTERUS
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2789
Likes : 12380
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 33
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Xylo Ren on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 5:12 pm

Various mental responses I had to the following photos:

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Tumblr_okpnrgQSfw1rszoo3o2_r1_540

OH.
Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Tumblr_okp9v9R5gF1v30h62o2_540

OooHHOooOHHOoooOOOHHHH

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Tumblr_okpnrgQSfw1rszoo3o1_r1_540

D*mn.

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Tumblr_okpnrgQSfw1rszoo3o3_r1_540

OH Just tAKE ME

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Tumblr_okpa07cZbE1vlci76o2_400Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Tumblr_okpa07cZbE1vlci76o1_400

I WANT TO SMASH INTO HIM

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Tumblr_okpmgtu20c1v2yg6oo1_540

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_okpsweTewu1rahar2_540Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_okpsweTewu1rahar2_540Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_okpsweTewu1rahar2_540

I need to go for a walk.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2029
Likes : 18387
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Maria Antonietta on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 5:19 pm

Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2789
Likes : 12380
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 33
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Guest on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 7:52 pm

@Xylo Ren

The Spongebob gifs... omg I can't stop laughing. lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 7:53 pm

I still prefer his hair curly/wavy & messy like how it is in the end of TFA when he's dueling Rey and more around his face. That's my favorite, more than any of his other looks in real life, on Girls, or other movies. I also think I prefer him clean shaven, which is weird because normally I like guys with 5 o'clock shadows or shorter beards (not goatees though). I wonder if he can grow a full beard?? I've only ever seen goatee or maybe a bit of scruff so I can't tell.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 7818
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 33
Localisation : wherever Kylo Ren is

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by IoJovi on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 8:01 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:I still prefer his hair curly/wavy & messy like how it is in the end of TFA when he's dueling Rey and more around his face. That's my favorite, more than any of his other looks in real life, on Girls, or other movies. I also think I prefer him clean shaven, which is weird because normally I like guys with 5 o'clock shadows or shorter beards (not goatees though). I wonder if he can grow a full beard?? I've only ever seen goatee or maybe a bit of scruff so I can't tell.
@SheLitAFire

Disheveled, poor decision making Kylo is always my favorite.

I too prefer clean shaven Adam Driver. We're on the same page with pretty much everything...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41504
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 8:11 pm

Oh, also, the eye liner they put on him in TFA. Approves I'm a sucker for guys with dark hair & eyes in eye liner in movies (ie Johnny Depp too).
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 7818
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 33
Localisation : wherever Kylo Ren is

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 8:38 pm

I used to be all for clean shaven Adam, but eversince that bathtub photoshoot, I knew I'm done for.

I just got to appreciate him however he looks. Pure sexual magnetism! 

He's like God's gift AND punishment to women. Probably got married to Joanne for his own protection.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 9:43 pm

I honestly don't have a preference between Adam with facial hair vs. clean-shaven Adam. I've been wondering if he can grow a full beard, given that the hair on his upper lip never seems to connect with that of his chin.

On the two occasions that my husband tried to grow a beard, it took forever for that part to fill in on him, too.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5693
Likes : 29568
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 11:33 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:I honestly don't have a preference between Adam with facial hair vs. clean-shaven Adam. I've been wondering if he can grow a full beard, given that the hair on his upper lip never seems to connect with that of his chin.

On the two occasions that my husband tried to grow a beard, it took forever for that part to fill in on him, too.
@ISeeAnIsland

I dont think he can. The scruffiest I've seen him look is on Girls and Silent.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 12:28 am

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:I honestly don't have a preference between Adam with facial hair vs. clean-shaven Adam. I've been wondering if he can grow a full beard, given that the hair on his upper lip never seems to connect with that of his chin.

On the two occasions that my husband tried to grow a beard, it took forever for that part to fill in on him, too.
@ISeeAnIsland

I dont think he can. The scruffiest I've seen him look is on Girls and Silent.
@Rei of Sunshine

I agree. Andrew Garfield had a really think chin beard whereas AD was not that much heavier than the Girls even though the character was in a really bad way.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4733
Likes : 22915
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:34 am

Just don't get there's people out there claiming he's ugly as dog.

WTF?!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4457
Likes : 22094
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:44 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:Just don't get there's people out there claiming he's ugly as dog.

WTF?!
@Darth_Awakened

I just don't get that at all. He could look a little dorky (but cute dorky) depending on how he was styled a few years ago, but I think he's just plain hot AF, and has been since ~season 4 of Girls.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5693
Likes : 29568
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Kyla Ren on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 2:33 am

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:Just don't get there's people out there claiming he's ugly as dog.

WTF?!
@Darth_Awakened

I just don't get that at all. He could look a little dorky (but cute dorky) depending on how he was styled a few years ago, but I think he's just plain hot AF, and has been since ~season 4 of Girls.
@ISeeAnIsland

I agree with you both.  I don't know how people can say that.  And yes, he is totally hot.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 663
Likes : 2075
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Guest on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 3:52 pm

@IoJovi wrote:Disheveled, poor decision making Kylo is always my favorite.
@IoJovi

Unhinged screaming Kylo is the best. Wink

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Tumblr_o85x0dm8qc1urli1fo1_250

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by vaderito on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 3:54 pm

Sorry to interrupt the regular broadcasting but this is important and I'm gonna repost in most active threads.

Out podcasting friends (SWC and Scavenger's Hoard) and their amazing, Reylo-friendly podcasts that break the glass ceiling, silence, barriers, etc deserve to be nominated for Star Wars Podcasting Awards. They are up against big established podcasts so Best New Show is their best bet for scoring a nomination, but please nominate them wherever you find applicable. Don't be shy, give them a shout. You know who they are. For our podcasting friends!


http://www.starwarspodcastawards.com/single-post/2017/02/02/Nominations-are-Open-for-Star-Wars-Podcast-Awards-2017

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 635884971220410244-2122410895_tumblr_m0gqa6Nqth1qee7ixo4_250
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10336
Likes : 49924
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Xylo Ren on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 4:26 pm

I am not a facial hair person AT ALL and love his disheveled Kylo look as well! But he has shown me that facial hair can also be very sexy!

Also, this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP-q9yFFkSC/


Adam is a giant manchild CONFIRMED
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2029
Likes : 18387
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by SanghaRen on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 4:46 pm

Not sure this pic belongs here because it's a group one, but I really like it. Concerned Kylo surrounded by his parents... I mean concerned Adam surrounded by Carrie and Harrison and JJ watching on, having a blast.

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Img_0524
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1818
Likes : 9013
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 5:17 pm

@SanghaRen wrote:Not sure this pic belongs here because it's a group one, but I really like it. Concerned Kylo surrounded by his parents... I mean concerned Adam surrounded by Carrie and Harrison and JJ watching on, having a blast.

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Img_0524
@SanghaRen

I love this set of pictures so much!! Laughing  I always think of them as kind of a prime example of "The Discombobulated Solos" Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4733
Likes : 22915
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by SheLitAFire on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 10:01 am

@Xylo Ren wrote:I am not a facial hair person AT ALL and love his disheveled Kylo look as well! But he has shown me that facial hair can also be very sexy!

Also, this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP-q9yFFkSC/


Adam is a giant manchild CONFIRMED
@Xylo Ren

This made me smile so much this morning!!!! I love it. This combined with Daisy saying he jumps out at people on set to scare them DOES prove he's a giant manchild (in a good way!) haha It's so funny because he often seems so serious in interviews or on the red carpet, etc.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 7818
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 33
Localisation : wherever Kylo Ren is

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 2:56 pm

SO MUCH MEAT I'M SORRY

commercial photography locations

commercial photography locations
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2789
Likes : 12380
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 33
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 2:52 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:Just don't get there's people out there claiming he's ugly as dog.

WTF?!
@Darth_Awakened

Well, a lot of dogs are beautiful so they're already wrong....but seriously...I don't get it either. On hearing what they said about him I was dumbstruck when I actually saw him.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2783
Likes : 11738
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by Guest on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 9:40 am

I didn't want to say this before because it seems a little mean, but...

Adam really doesn't seem to belong on that show anymore. I stopped watching a while ago, but seeing the promo pictures and gifs from the new season... I don't quite know how to describe it other than it's a bit like seeing Brad Pitt hanging out with the cast of Friends.

If this is inappropriate to say then I'll edit it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Adam Driver Image Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Adam Driver Image Thread

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 9:50 am

@Maria Antonietta wrote:SO MUCH MEAT I'M SORRY

commercial photography locations

commercial photography locations
@Maria Antonietta

I'm asexual and the sight ofhim in those underpants still makes me Shocked Stretcher
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2783
Likes : 11738
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum