ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 - Page 22 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7

Post by EchoBase on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 4:35 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@BastilaBey wrote:I'm impatiently waiting for any details that tell us whether the resistance and force plots combine at the end or if it's gonna be more like LoTR and the journeys are distinct...

It's interesting that Mark and Daisy (and possibly Adam?) are still filming, but Boyega is wrapped up. So is Anthony Daniels, suggesting that resistance stuff could be all done? Obviously they won't have been filming everything chronologically, so they could just be going back to do last minute Ahch-to studio stuff.
@BastilaBey

They'll definitely have to come back to do ADR. Whether that'll be in Pinewoods or the US is another matter.
@AppleCrumble122

I find it curious, that Daisy will be so busy this Friday that she can't work out, but she can manage to work out between sets yesterday? It's just an assumption, but I think, it might be possible, that she will be somewhere else on Friday and not in Pinewood. Mark will be busy filming "Star Citizen" and will be a host in a show in the evening. So, Adam is in the States.... Confus
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 - Page 22 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7

Post by panki on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 2:06 pm

I was reading through some old rumors that came out around the time TFA was being shot and I found some interesting stuff....

1. Latino Review mentioned that Palpatine had got a new secret apprentice before he was killed and he still communicates with him in some spirit form.

Spoiler:
I am hoping the Vader comic series shed light on this since they already show Palpatine has been actively scouting for a new apprentice for a few years now to replace Vader who is a source of disappointment for him.... we have another 4-5 comics to go.

Could Snoke be this secret apprentice? While dark siders don't normally become force ghosts, in the EU they can possess objects and stick around.
Spoiler:
The Lando comics show a possessed sith helmet that influences two characters who are lovers to kill/ maim one another .... so sith possessing objects and in turn possessing people who come into contact with them has become canon....even making them kill people they love...  Suspect  

2. A person who was part of TFA production leaked out a video and a photo which people branded fake because Disney didn't confirm it's authenticity.

The video is allegedly a stunt where Rey goes flying backwards during a duel....while this is a fake, it is interesting that the way the girl reaches forward and flies backwards looks a bit like when Rey almost fires blaster but flies back and hits tree scene on Starkiller base.

https://www.facebook.com/stuntlab/videos/647363231982335/

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 - Page 22 H97mJyJ

3. The same person revealed a fuzzy photo titled- dark side.... again, this was considered fake since Disney didn't confirm its authenticity......could this mean dark origins for Rey if it is real or is it some silly cosplay scam? Also, could this be something that was in Rey's force vision but was cut out?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 - Page 22 PHpULT7ChwO2tr_1_m

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 3:44 pm

@panki wrote:I was reading through some old rumors that came out around the time TFA was being shot and I found some interesting stuff....

1. Latino Review mentioned that Palpatine had got a new secret apprentice before he was killed and he still communicates with him in some spirit form.

Spoiler:
I am hoping the Vader comic series shed light on this since they already show Palpatine has been actively scouting for a new apprentice for a few years now to replace Vader who is a source of disappointment for him.... we have another 4-5 comics to go.

Could Snoke be this secret apprentice? While dark siders don't normally become force ghosts, in the EU they can possess objects and stick around.
Spoiler:
The Lando comics show a possessed sith helmet that influences two characters who are lovers to kill/ maim one another .... so sith possessing objects and in turn possessing people who come into contact with them has become canon....even making them kill people they love...  Suspect  

2. A person who was part of TFA production leaked out a video and a photo which people branded fake because Disney didn't confirm it's authenticity.

The video is allegedly a stunt where Rey goes flying backwards during a duel....while this is a fake, it is interesting that the way the girl reaches forward and flies backwards looks a bit like when Rey almost fires blaster but flies back and hits tree scene on Starkiller base.

3. The same person revealed a fuzzy photo titled- dark side.... again, this was considered fake since Disney didn't confirm its authenticity......could this mean dark origins for Rey if it is real or is it some silly cosplay scam? Also, could this be something that was in Rey's force vision but was cut out?

@panki

Wait a minute!!! Hold on!!! There are
Spoiler:
now canon Lando comics that have a dark-side-possessed helmet that makes people act ways they normally would not??????? Here were come dark force relic for Luke and Ben ... Here we come possessed Vader helmet ... and maybe not by Snoke!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 3:54 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@panki wrote:I was reading through some old rumors that came out around the time TFA was being shot and I found some interesting stuff....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

@panki

Spoiler:
now canon Lando comics that have a dark-side-possessed helmet that makes people act ways they normally would not???????  Here were come dark force relic for Luke and Ben ... Here we come possessed Vader helmet ... and maybe not by Snoke!
@SoloSideCousin

Huh? wait?
spoiler:
So then the people who were possessed by that helmet technically weren't guilty of committing those crimes or was the helmet only somewhat influencing them?
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 4:02 pm

@MissG wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

@panki

Spoiler:
now canon Lando comics that have a dark-side-possessed helmet that makes people act ways they normally would not???????  Here were come dark force relic for Luke and Ben ... Here we come possessed Vader helmet ... and maybe not by Snoke!
@SoloSideCousin

Huh? wait?
spoiler:
So then the people who were possessed by that helmet technically weren't guilty of committing those crimes or was the helmet only somewhat influencing them?

@MissG @SoloSideCousin

Spoiler:
The couple in the Lando comic had no intention of hurting or killing eachother.... they were planning to have a clone child together and the mission with Lando was a way to make money for this....so definitely no bad feelings between them.... it was the helmet that made them act evil

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 4:28 pm

@everyone involved

Spoiler:
The existence of such thing in new EU certainly gives a possibility of something similar in the movies.
I must admit I am not so crazy about such artificial power of evil - I do prefer character driven stories and motivations, of course it does not exclude a possibility of existence of such evil object in the movie - the real drama could be reduced to the conflict around the using of the object (like the one ring in LOTR).
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 4:40 pm

Spoiler:
The Lando series and the Obi-wan and Anakin comic series talk about how sith artifacts have a corrupting influence on people exposed to them....Obi-wan and Anakin come across someone who claims they are preserving ancent jedi lore and she wants to kill off a whole generation on a planet to start afresh... Obi-wan gets suspicious and after asking some questions realises that what the person thinks is jedi lore is actually sith lore and he leaves the place quickly.

Luke was trying to rebuild the jedi order.... could he and Ben have mistaken something as jedi lore but which was actually sith related? Maybe Lor San Tekka is the one who helped them find these kind of objects?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 - Page 22 Sith

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 4:54 pm

@panki wrote:
Spoiler:
The Lando series and the Obi-wan and Anakin comic series talk about how sith artifacts have a corrupting influence on people exposed to them....Obi-wan and Anakin come across someone who claims they are preserving ancent jedi lore and she wants to kill off a whole generation on a planet to start afresh... Obi-wan gets suspicious and after asking some questions realises that what the person thinks is jedi lore is actually sith lore and he leaves the place quickly.

Luke was trying to rebuild the jedi order.... could he and Ben have mistaken something as jedi lore but which was actually sith related? Maybe Lor San Tekka is the one who helped them find these kind of objects?

@panki

spoiler:
I can definitely agree on the idea that they found something in that sense. And that thing or whatever could be an origin of conflict between the two. (Fueled of course with Snoke s influence, political instability and the truth of Vader being Ben s grandfather.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 4:58 pm

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@panki wrote:
Spoiler:

@panki

spoiler:
I can definitely agree on the idea that they found something in that sense. And that thing or whatever could be an origin of conflict between the two. (Fueled of course with Snoke s influence, political instability and the truth of Vader being Ben s grandfather.
@Darth_Awakened

Spoiler:
I agree... there must have been conflict between Luke and Ben....and Vader reveal was possibly the last straw that drove Ben to turn into Kylo.

Here is a page from one of the comics where one character is possessed after looking at a sith helmet, cuts off his lover's hand and wants to keep all the sith artifacts for himself... I really love the new SW comics.... they aren't afraid to explore darker themes

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 - Page 22 Image

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 7:15 pm

Spoiler:
Well, if so then could the helmet is actually being haunted by Palpatine or a Sith that could be Snoke's master and through the helmet the entity could watching Kylo closer than Snoke . We think that Snoke is the big bad guy here but there may still one puppeteer behind the scene and Snoke is just a puppet. His appearance is badly damaged so he could not fight unless Snoke is just a physical appearance of an evil Sith Lord. It's canon that the more you fall into the DarkSide the more damage you are both mentally and physically. Snoke could be just that. And Kylo is trick that he is communicating with Vader but it's not, even his Supreme Leader could just be a "Mouth of Sauron"  

Also if Kylo is indeed being haunted by a helmet then it could have an effect on his crimes, that it's not his free will to commit those horrible actions
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 11:05 pm

I wonder how long Kylo has had that helmet?
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 11:11 pm

@Slade wrote:I wonder how long Kylo has had that helmet?
@Slade

If he didn't know that Vader was his grandfather until he was 23, then he couldn't have had it for more than 6 years.

I'm sure that if someone asked Pablo, he'd respond to the effect of "that's part of the story".
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Sun 10 Jul 2016, 4:53 am

Looks like Mark's finished with ep. VIII.....he thanked the crew on twitter...
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 1:50 am

All Discussion of Rey's Parentage had been moved here

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcanary on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 5:16 am

So, JCF's Django Fett - the poster who initially knew that Adam would be filming in Ireland - has said the following:
'Mark's final filmed scene is interesting if it is the final scene of the film, supposedly it's Mark, John and Tony Daniels looking out towards an unseen landscape/space.'

ETA: And that Rey ends the film captured by Snoke/Kylo...
Blackcanary
Blackcanary
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 5:26 am

@Blackcanary wrote:So, [redact]- the poster who initially knew that Adam would be filming in Ireland - has said the following:
'Mark's final filmed scene is interesting if it is the final scene of the film, supposedly it's Mark, John and Tony Daniels looking out towards an unseen landscape/space.'

@Blackcanary "Captured" or having gone willingly, I wonder. And was it Snoke or Kylo or Snoke and Kylo?
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 5:41 am

@soulluos wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:
@Blackcanary wrote:So, [redact] - the poster who initially knew that Adam would be filming in Ireland - has said the following:

@Blackcanary "Captured" or having gone willingly, I wonder. And was it Snoke or Kylo or Snoke and Kylo?
@MeadowofAshes

There is actually zero possibility that Mark's final filmed scene was with John and Anthony as both of these actors wrapped one day and one week before him.
@soulluos
We actually don't know whether their ending scenes were the ones they shot since they most likely filmed out of order.Mark was also doing other project at the same while shooting episode 8  so maybe that's why he wrapped up 3 or 4 days later after them. They also had to accomodate with Adam's schedule so they might have shot the ending scenes when he wrapped up.
I mean we should take everything with garnd of salt but this ''spoiler''is actually one I can see happening.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 5:44 am

@Blackcanary wrote:So, [redact] - the poster who initially knew that Adam would be filming in Ireland - has said the following:

@Blackcanary

Without the posting direct links could you please when that poster reported that (the last rumours not Adam s filimg in Irelnad)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 5:46 am

@Blackcanary

Wtf Luke, you had one job, Luke lol!
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcanary on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 5:47 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:

@Blackcanary

Without the posting direct links could you please when that poster reported that (the last rumours not Adam s filimg in Irelnad)
@Darth_Awakened

This morning - about an hour ago.
Blackcanary
Blackcanary
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 5:51 am

Trying and failing not to get too excited about the sound of that ending because it's pretty much what many of us have predicted. They'll keep context firmly under wraps of course, but Kylo kidnapping Rey seems redundant considering we already saw that.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 5:53 am

@soulluos wrote:
@CienaRee wrote:
@soulluos wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:

@MeadowofAshes

There is actually zero possibility that Mark's final filmed scene was with John and Anthony as both of these actors wrapped one day and one week before him.
@soulluos
We actually don't know whether their ending scenes were the ones they shot since they most likely filmed out of order.Mark was also doing other project at the same while shooting episode 8  so maybe that's why he wrapped up 3 or 4 days later after them. They also had to accomodate with Adam's schedule so they might have shot the ending scenes when he wrapped up.
I mean we should take everything with garnd of salt but this ''spoiler''is actually one I can see happening.
@CienaRee

I asked him about whether it's mark's final filmed scene or filmed final scene. Because that's a huge difference and as far as I know, Daisy was also filming last Friday (most likely with Mark).
@soulluos

Yeah,from what he said I don't think he was completly sure either.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum