Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 38 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by rawpowah on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 12:47 pm

@Darth Rowan Thank you so much. I was in such a rush to post here once my registration got approved, that I forgot to read everything beforehand.

And yes I love "raw powah" as well and say it to myself now every time Kylo and Rey do something in a tv spot. Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 38 Empty Newbie from SPAIN

Post by lauvamp on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 2:22 pm

Hi everybody! cheers

I joined the fandom this Spring-Summer (even though I'm a fan of these fabulous 2 since the first time I watched TFA in 2015) Embarassed But seriously, I didn't know about this huge community before....so many people who also felt that special interaction between Kylo x Rey! I was glad to see I was not crazy after all lol

Happy to be here Love
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 38 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 2:33 pm

@lauvamp wrote:Hi everybody! cheers

I joined the fandom this Spring-Summer (even though I'm a fan of these fabulous 2 since the first time I watched TFA in 2015) Embarassed But seriously, I didn't know about this huge community before....so many people who also felt that special interaction between Kylo x Rey! I was glad to see I was not crazy after all lol

Happy to be here Love
@lauvamp

Welcome! Cool
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 2:34 pm

Happy to be here Love
@lauvamp

Welcome to our friendly community! Smile
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 2:45 pm

Happy to be here Love
@lauvamp

Welcome!

You live in the beautiful city - I visited it once and fell in love with it immediately.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 3:22 pm

Happy to be here Love
@lauvamp

Yasss welcome! OMG I am in love with your Reylo and Kylo Ren fanart, btw. ;_;
Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 38 Source

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 6:29 pm

@Darth Rowan wrote:

Happy to be here Love
@lauvamp

Yasss welcome! OMG I am in love with your Reylo and Kylo Ren fanart, btw. ;_;
Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 38 Source
@Darth Rowan

Awwwww so happy you like them!! Just uploaded a new one on my tumblr Embarassed
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:13 am

@Darth Rowan wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum!

Now that you've visited the Welcome New Members information thread and familiarized yourself with our rules, this is the place to write your intro post so we can get to know you.

Once you've introduced yourself, feel free to start posting away in any of our shiny new forums.
Got a question? Visit the FAQ.
Create topics and explore as much as you want.
We'd like for this to become a thriving Reylo community where all can speak freely and with mutual respect. Cheers! n_n

And now, tell us a little about you. Reply below to get started!
@Darth Rowan

Hi All. My name is Jen. I love the concept/idea of Reylo and what it might be offering us in the coming Star Wars movies. I think it's fun that we seem to be a niche group of people that can see this happening, so feels quite special, until it hopefully becomes canon. ;-)

Like many folks, there is something beautiful about the idea of energy/force in the universe and two people coming together to make it a better place. :-p Also makes me feel a creative spark eg. drawing/writing, so I might share in the up and coming not tooooo distant future.

Side note: I am a BIG fan of Empire of the Sun and oddly enough, they premiered a new video that gives me Reylo vibes, so wanted to share the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpiZYtzhT9U

Chat with you all later!

Jen
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:25 am

@Starliteprism wrote:

Now that you've visited the Welcome New Members information thread and familiarized yourself with our rules, this is the place to write your intro post so we can get to know you.

Once you've introduced yourself, feel free to start posting away in any of our shiny new forums.
We'd like for this to become a thriving Reylo community where all can speak freely and with mutual respect. Cheers! n_n

@Darth Rowan

Hi All. My name is Jen. I love the concept/idea of Reylo and what it might be offering us in the coming Star Wars movies. I think it's fun that we seem to be a niche group of people that can see this happening, so feels quite special, until it hopefully becomes canon. ;-)

Like many folks, there is something beautiful about the idea of energy/force in the universe and two people coming together to make it a better place. :-p Also makes me feel a creative spark eg. drawing/writing, so I might share in the up and coming not tooooo distant future.

Side note: I am a BIG fan of Empire of the Sun and oddly enough, they premiered a new video that gives me Reylo vibes, so wanted to share the link:

Chat with you all later!

Jen
@Starliteprism

Welcome! Glad to have you here! cheers
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:34 am

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@Starliteprism wrote:

@Darth Rowan

Chat with you all later!

Jen
@Starliteprism

Welcome! Glad to have you here! cheers
@SheLitAFire

Thank you veeeeery much. :-D
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AngryDragonPuppy on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:39 am

Hi I'm Lina also know as AngryDragonPuppy on Tumblr and yeah I'm glad to be in this community.
May Reylo be with us <3
AngryDragonPuppy
AngryDragonPuppy
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://angrydragonpuppy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:44 am

@AngryDragonPuppy wrote:Hi I'm Lina also know as AngryDragonPuppy on Tumblr and yeah I'm glad to be in this community.
May Reylo be with us <3
@AngryDragonPuppy

I know you from Tumblr.^^
Welcome, glad you decided to join!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:46 am

@AngryDragonPuppy wrote:Hi I'm Lina also know as AngryDragonPuppy on Tumblr and yeah I'm glad to be in this community.
May Reylo be with us <3
@AngryDragonPuppy

Welcome to the Reylo family! Waves
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AceofWands on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:01 pm

May Reylo be with us <3
@AngryDragonPuppy

Yes, yes, yes, I also know your Tumblr!
I'm not always around, but I think this community is awesome and the discussions are first class.

Great to see you here!
AceofWands
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:22 pm

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kayla and I am so grateful to be joining everyone on here!

I joined the site a few days ago and had to work up the courage to do that and now say hello. I will definitely try to get involved in discussions and be less shy Very Happy

Even before TFA, I went into the movie just knowing Kylo would be my favorite character and it is no surprise he is my favorite. My favorite scenes from TFA were easily Kylo and Rey's and even then I could see their chemistry was explosive.

This seems like a great forum and I am excited to be here!!!
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:27 pm

@whisperingwillow wrote:Hello Everyone!

I joined the site a few days ago and had to work up the courage to do that and now say hello. I will definitely try to get involved in discussions and be less shy Very Happy

Even before TFA, I went into the movie just knowing Kylo would be my favorite character and it is no surprise he is my favorite. My favorite scenes from TFA were easily Kylo and Rey's and even then I could see their chemistry was explosive.

@whisperingwillow

Welcome! Love
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 2:33 pm

A warm welcome to the forum @AngryDragonPuppy and @whisperingwillow!
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 2:37 pm

@whisperingwillow wrote:Hello Everyone!

@whisperingwillow

Welcome, Kayla! ^^

I felt the same way about Kylo Ren - even before seeing the movie, just watching him do his fancy lightsaber twirls when he charged at Finn in the trailer had me going gaga over him, lol. Still, I thought I wouldn't like him because I didn't like Adam Driver back then. It sounds crazy to say it now, but I'd only seen AD in his first episodes of Girls (*gag*, sorry to everyone who loved that show) and a few indy movies where he played annoying characters - needless to say, I was not expecting anything good. He totally won me over with his portrayal of Kylo in TFA, and I've found a deep appreciation for him as an actor since then. That's part of why I'm hopeful that Kylo haters will come around after TLJ. AD has that kind of charisma and acting chops. If anyone can do it, it's him. XD

But I digress. I am glad you decided to join and that you introduced yourself here. Looking forward to reading your posts!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissConduct on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:01 pm

Hi everyone I’m super happy to be here. What a great day to join in light of the Entertainment Weekly news on REYLO❤️❤️❤️ WOO HOO!!!!!

MissConduct
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:02 pm

@MissConduct wrote:Hi everyone I’m super happy to be here. What a great day to join in light of the Entertainment Weekly news on REYLO❤️❤️❤️ WOO HOO!!!!!
@MissConduct

Welcome!!! I LOVE your username, btw Smile
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 38 Empty @SheLitAFire

Post by MissConduct on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:16 pm

Thanks, your username is cool and nostalgic of The Doors

MissConduct
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:43 pm

WELCOME, EVERYBODY! Enjoy the trash sin bin! cheers Basketball
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReylo_2015 on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:14 pm

Hi Everyone,

Well, I am super late to the party, but here nonetheless and I am SO happy to be a part of this beautiful community of Reylo fans! I am so excited for Reylo! I was not one of those who picked up on it from their first viewings of TFA. It wasn't even the 2nd viewing...but around my 3rd viewing I started picking up on it and thought there was something going on between Kylo/Rey, but thought it was just in my head and I let it go...until that trailer dropped on October 9th! Then I KNEW it wasn't in my head...I was right! I started researching and reading everything I could find, fanfic, articles, YouTube, podcasts, anything/everything. Then I found your forum. I can't tell you how fun it was to read the posts from all the fantastic members and your brilliant take on things. I've enjoyed the different POVs and have learned a lot from you all. I found myself going to your forum everyday, then it was multiple times a day just to catch up on the latest and greatest. Your forum is also VERY respectful and it is really the only place I go to for any SW news now, so thank you! I just wish I would have gone with my gut way back when...then I would have found you a lot sooner!
KnightsofReylo_2015
KnightsofReylo_2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:34 pm

@KnightsofReylo_2015

Awww glad to have you here!! Love
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 1:14 am

@KnightsofReylo_2015 wrote:Hi Everyone,

Well, I am super late to the party, but here nonetheless and I am SO happy to be a part of this beautiful community of Reylo fans! I am so excited for Reylo! I was not one of those who picked up on it from their first viewings of TFA. It wasn't even the 2nd viewing...but around my 3rd viewing I started picking up on it and thought there was something going on between Kylo/Rey, but thought it was just in my head and I let it go...until that trailer dropped on October 9th! Then I KNEW it wasn't in my head...I was right! I started researching and reading everything I could find, fanfic, articles, YouTube, podcasts, anything/everything. Then I found your forum. I can't tell you how fun it was to read the posts from all the fantastic members and your brilliant take on things. I've enjoyed the different POVs and have learned a lot from you all. I found myself going to your forum everyday, then it was multiple times a day just to catch up on the latest and greatest. Your forum is also VERY respectful and it is really the only place I go to for any SW news now, so thank you! I just wish I would have gone with my gut way back when...then I would have found you a lot sooner!
@KnightsofReylo_2015

Hello! Very Happy
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum