MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:32 pm

For those of you who don't know it, it's basically the R2-D2 of the dark side (but smaller + more the adorable cute type like BB-Cool:



Some people have said that they spotted him in the movie. Is that true? Can someone tell me in which scenes he can be seen in the background? I only know that he was mentioned in the TFA adult novelization (during Rey's escape from her interrogation room; she was totally shocked when that unit suddenly appeared, but thankfully it wasn't programmed to sense her/recognize an intruder or something so didn't give away her position and just rolled past her Razz).
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1088
Likes : 6115
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 23
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty Re: MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by Helix on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:38 pm

@Rimfaxe96 wrote:For those of you who don't know it, it's basically the R2-D2 of the dark side (but smaller + more the adorable cute type like BB-Cool:



Some people have said that they spotted him in the movie. Is that true? Can someone tell me in which scenes he can be seen in the background? I only know that he was mentioned in the TFA adult novelization (during Rey's escape from her interrogation room; she was totally shocked when that unit suddenly appeared, but thankfully it wasn't programmed to sense her/recognize an intruder or something so didn't give away her position and just rolled past her Razz).
@Rimfaxe96

There's one when Finn+Poe escape in the Tie Fighter and blow up that deck with the officers, you can see it zooming away from the explosion.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty Re: MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:41 pm

@Helix wrote:There's one when Finn+Poe escape in the Tie Fighter and blow up that deck with the officers, you can see it zooming away from the explosion.
@Helix

NOOO! I hope it wasn't hurt Sad
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1088
Likes : 6115
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 23
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty Re: MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by Helix on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:45 pm

@Rimfaxe96 wrote:
@Helix wrote:There's one when Finn+Poe escape in the Tie Fighter and blow up that deck with the officers, you can see it zooming away from the explosion.
@Helix

NOOO! I hope it wasn't hurt Sad
@Rimfaxe96

I found a pretty good picture. It seems like it was kinda out of the way, plus they're pretty quick!

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Mouse_10

EDIT: This one too!

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Mouse_10
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty Re: MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 5:03 pm

Okay, phew. That was close. Shocked
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1088
Likes : 6115
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 23
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty Re: MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by snufkin on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 5:12 pm

There's one at the very beginning when Poe's first brought on board the Finalizer and his eyes bug out like "Oh s**t, these guys have a budget and resources we can't imagine." It rolls/squeaks by in the background.


Last edited by snufkin on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8132
Likes : 37398
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty Re: MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by Forsythia on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:21 pm

There's another one in the background when Kylo arrives and talks to Hux about Poe's escape. There's also a similar droid that is white and a bit taller that passes the mouse droid. Another yin and yang...

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Swvii_10
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 457
Likes : 2508
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-11

Back to top Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty Re: MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by Slade on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:28 pm

I don't think those droids do anything but roam around.  Vader must have gotten a whole lot of them on sale at Big Lots.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 930
Likes : 3278
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty Re: MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by Forsythia on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:39 pm

I just found another one in the scene where Kylo suggests using a clone army. It's funny how you can watch a film a hundred times and still discover new things Very Happy

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Swvii_11
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 457
Likes : 2508
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-11

Back to top Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty Re: MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by Sylvia Snow on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:44 pm

@Slade wrote:I don't think those droids do anything but roam around.  Vader must have gotten a whole lot of them on sale at Big Lots.
@Slade

Maybe despite turning into a big evil Sith Lord, Vader still have a certain fondness for animal and the mouse droids are his "pets" . Now, they're more likely to be Millicent's play things
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1384
Likes : 5696
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty Re: MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by Helix on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:53 pm

I wonder how many people trip over them.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty Re: MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by panki on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:16 pm


panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3345
Likes : 12489
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

MSE-6 Mouse Droids Empty Re: MSE-6 Mouse Droids

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Tue 05 Jul 2016, 5:10 am

@Sylvia Snow wrote:Now, they're more likely to be Millicent's play things
@Sylvia Snow

I can totally imagine Millicent leading armies of mouse droids into battle.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1088
Likes : 6115
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 23
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum