ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 12:01 pm

@Darth Dingbat wrote:Perhaps Benicio is in London right now, and they're filming the "Rey, I know this is sudden because we've never actually met before, but I AM YOUR FATHER" scene.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_o3c5chql1q1qiy1lh_500
@Darth Dingbat

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 5 Star-wars-episode-8-benicio-del-toro
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by IoJovi on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 12:11 pm

@Birdwoman wrote:But I want a hut blown up....
@Birdwoman

Me too. I need this in my life, even if I have to wait a year and a half...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 12:17 pm

I could dig daddy Benicio, to be honest. Way better than Luke. Laughing
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 12:28 pm

@Birdwoman

Me too! I sooooooooo hope that the blown hut leak was accurate.

Although at this point, I doubt that the actual hut blowing can possibly live up to all of our speculation around it. We'll see VIII, the hut will be blown, and we'll all be like, "Oh? That's what the hut blowing was about?"
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 12:31 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Birdwoman

Me too! I sooooooooo hope that the blown hut leak was accurate.

Although at this point, I doubt that the actual hut blowing can possibly live up to all of our speculation around it. We'll see VIII, the hut will be blown, and we'll all be like, "Oh? That's what the hut blowing was about?"
@ISeeAnIsland

I hope Reylo isn't the same way, even if it's canon. Like, we end up getting what we want, but it doesn't live up to all of these amazing expectations we've set for ourselves...

Okay, I'm going to stop now... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 12:42 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Birdwoman

Me too!  I sooooooooo hope that the blown hut leak was accurate.

@ISeeAnIsland

Most likely it's just struck by a lightning or something Laughing
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 1:01 pm

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Birdwoman

Me too!  I sooooooooo hope that the blown hut leak was accurate.

@ISeeAnIsland

Most likely it's just struck by a lightning or something Laughing
@Darth Dingbat

From the Force Storm!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 1:43 pm

Oh, to be Adam Driver's hairstylist and get to run your fingers through that glorious mane and get paid for it! (I'd be paying him for the privilege!) Very Happy

On Laura Dern - She has started principal photography on another project according to this http://deadline.com/2016/06/quentin-tarantino-laura-dern-the-good-time-girls-courtney-hoffman-1201777643/

That KY10REY person claimed that Laura Dern was in London filming on Star Wars as of this week, but I've seen no evidence to support that.

The only other Star Wars cast member who's hinted at filming recently is Joonas, so maybe Rey and Chewie scenes?

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 1:47 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Oh, to be Adam Driver's hairstylist and get to run your fingers through that glorious mane and get paid for it! (I'd be paying him for the privilege!) Very Happy

On Laura Dern - She has started principal photography on another project according to this http://deadline.com/2016/06/quentin-tarantino-laura-dern-the-good-time-girls-courtney-hoffman-1201777643/

That KY10REY person claimed that Laura Dern was in London filming on Star Wars as of this week, but I've seen no evidence to support that.

The only other Star Wars cast member who's hinted at filming recently is Joonas, so maybe Rey and Chewie scenes?
@Mrs Ben Solo

I've pretty much designated that KY10REY person to low level reddit user status ever since the they gave us the "Reincarnated Children of the Force" spoiler... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 2:17 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

Could be - he was in London a few days ago, but his latest Instagram post (from yesterday) was tagged #finland so he may be home again.

Who knows what the hell is going on at Pinewood Razz
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 2:32 pm

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

Could be - he was in London a few days ago, but his latest Instagram post (from yesterday) was tagged #finland so he may be home again.

@Darth Dingbat

It's a mystery!

Carrie Fisher was still in London at the weekend. Kelly Marie Tran was pictured with Chelsea Hamill seeing Harry Potter and the Cursed Child at the weekend, so she might still be in London. I've heard nothing of Oscar Isaac or Domnhall Gleeson's whereabouts for ages. Benecio Del Toro hasn't been spotted in London for months as far as I'm aware. Gwendoline Christie has been filming in Australia. Mark Hamill is still in London but working on another project. I don't know about John Boyega. He has tweeted today but it was about Pacific Rim. We don't know if AD is still in the US or whether he's wrapped on Star Wars.

It's frustrating! We demand spoilers or at least to have GPS trackers on the actors! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 2:54 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@Darth Dingbat

It's a mystery!

Carrie Fisher was still in London at the weekend. Kelly Marie Tran was pictured with Chelsea Hamill seeing Harry Potter and the Cursed Child at the weekend, so she might still be in London. I've heard nothing of Oscar Isaac or Domnhall Gleeson's whereabouts for ages. Benecio Del Toro hasn't been spotted in London for months as far as I'm aware. Gwendoline Christie has been filming in Australia. Mark Hamill is still in London but working on another project. I don't know about John Boyega. He has tweeted today but it was about Pacific Rim. We don't know if AD is still in the US or whether he's wrapped on Star Wars.

It's frustrating! We demand spoilers or at least to have GPS trackers on the actors! lol

@Mrs Ben Solo

Oh, thanks for the KMT tip! So she is.

And by the way, I think that info about John being in New York may have been false. He was with Gina Rodriguez, but it's possible Gina was in London.

And Joonas seemed to be departing back to London yesterday, not home to Finland. So he was in London about 4 days ago, but then went went to Finland for a quick break, and now came back to London.

Confusing Laughing I think they may have had a quick break in filming because Rian's assistant also seems to have gone to Italy for a day. But who knows.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 2:40 am

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 3:24 am

@EchoBase

Daniels wrapped = resistance part of the plot done?
At least C3PO scenes (hopefully he did not get disintegrated)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 5:33 am

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 5 Image93

I'm waiting for the Reylo comments Pop corn
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcanary on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 5:38 am

@EchoBase

Given that in Daisy's video yesterday she said she rushed to the gym between shots, and Anthony seems to have been filming too, a suggestion Rey may have been sharing a scene with C-3PO?
Blackcanary
Blackcanary
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 5:41 am

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 5 Image94

Carrie tweeted this minutes ago (yes I am bored at work)
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 5:57 am

@EchoBase wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 5 Image93

@EchoBase

gosh...I feel sorry for Rian...I bet he's close to swearing off instagram forever...
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 6:02 am

@Blackcanary wrote:
@EchoBase

Given that in Daisy's video yesterday she said she rushed to the gym between shots, and Anthony seems to have been filming too, a suggestion Rey may have been sharing a scene with C-3PO?
@Blackcanary

Alternately, they do not share a scene but both had scenes on the same set. Daisy worked out in that case while Anthony's scene was shot because she wasn't needed.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 6:14 am

@AnneNeville wrote:
@Blackcanary wrote:
@EchoBase

@Blackcanary

Alternately, they do not share a scene but both had scenes on the same set. Daisy worked out in that case while Anthony's scene was shot because she wasn't needed.
@AnneNeville

Plus it would exlain why Daisy said she wouldn't have any time to go to the gym on Friday and she was going there  between takes yesterday.
I'm thinking if  Anthony  already wraped up but Daisy is still filming does that mean the Reistanse part is wraped up  Rey might not be with them at the end of the film that is if they aren't filming out of order.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 6:16 am

@CienaRee wrote:
@AnneNeville wrote:
@Blackcanary wrote:
@EchoBase

@Blackcanary

@AnneNeville

Plus it would exlain why Daisy said she wouldn't have any time to go to the gym on Friday and she was going there  between takes yesterday.
I'm thinking if  Anthony  already wraped up but Daisy is still filming does that mean the Reistanse part is wraped up  Rey might not be with them at the end of the film that is if they aren't filming out of order.
@CienaRee

They are shooting out of order, at least overall, I am sure. That is the most efficient way.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 7:22 am

@Mana wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 5 Image93

@EchoBase

gosh...I feel sorry for Rian...I bet he's close to swearing off instagram forever...
@Mana

No he's not Very Happy

https://instagram.com/p/BHj0iPihxME/
https://instagram.com/p/BHj0HzPBmlG/
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 7:47 am

I'm always shocked to see how slim Daisy is. If I were training 4 hours 4 times a week I'd be as muscular as a quarter horse within two months. Shocked
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 8:04 am

wait have you guys talked about this secret new hairstyle that Rey will be sporting??! also i love daisy for saying eid mubarak! just love her moree and moree

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 8:04 am

She does 4 hours excersise 4 times a week? Damn

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum