ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 37 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 26 Jul - 12:26

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BIVKR9bBybU/

hmmmmm.... Remember all those brainwashing theories we had before?

Or maybe RJ is just trolling to see who bites
@Rei of Sunshine

Good lord. That's up there with the kissing saltshakers, as far as RJ's IG trolls.

That said, I think that most of us here would be surprised if there wasn't a little bit of indoctrination, at least, that went into making Kylo who he is now.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 37 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by MeadowofAshes on Tue 26 Jul - 12:39

Nice job, @Mrs Ben Solo. Smile

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 37 Screen44
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 37 Screen45

Last edited by MeadowofAshes on Tue 26 Jul - 12:52; edited 1 time in total
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Tue 26 Jul - 12:47

Oh, no, they are going to blast him off for liking Space mama bear with Reylo. Laughing Laughing Laughing
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Tue 26 Jul - 12:52

@MeadowofAshes wrote:Nice job, @MrsBenSolo. Smile

@MeadowofAshes

Oh God YAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Jul - 12:52

Thanks @MeadowofAshes

Rian is such a sweetheart! I wasn't expecting him to reply at all. It is a lovely piece of fan art.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots on Tue 26 Jul - 12:53

That picture is super cute ^^^^
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Tue 26 Jul - 13:01

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Thanks @MeadowofAshes

Rian is such a sweetheart! I wasn't expecting him to reply at all. It is a lovely piece of fan art.
@Mrs Ben Solo

OMG! You're a hero! Very Happy
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Tue 26 Jul - 13:05

@Mrs Ben Solo It really is! Gwendy85 is so talented. I just love disgruntled little Kylo. Very Happy
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Tue 26 Jul - 13:06

@MeadowofAshes wrote:

@Mrs Ben Solo It really is! Gwendy85 is so talented. I just love disgruntled little Kylo. Very Happy
@MeadowofAshes

Someone should post him her latest fanart "saved by a monster" Very Happy
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 26 Jul - 13:13

Is bear "she"?

(I am not native speaker)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 26 Jul - 13:15

@MeadowofAshes wrote:Nice job, @Mrs Ben Solo. Smile

@MeadowofAshes

That is awesome. And adorable.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Jul - 13:18

@Darth_Awakened wrote:Is bear "she"?

@Darth_Awakened

Rian identified Space Bear as a she.

@EchoBase Maybe Rian took a look at gwendy85's Twitter account and saw her latest artwork. It is prominently displayed there. I don't think he would go as far as commenting on that particular piece, though, even if he did like it. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 26 Jul - 13:20

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:Is bear "she"?

@Darth_Awakened

Rian identified Space Bear as a she.

@EchoBase Maybe Rian took a look at gwendy85's Twitter account and saw her latest artwork. It is prominently displayed there. I don't think he would go as far as commenting on that particular piece, though, even if he did like it. Wink
@Mrs Ben Solo

Thanks Smile
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Tue 26 Jul - 13:34

I just have this silly thought that maybe Space Bear could be a representation of Leia who could be the one that bring Rey and Kylo together in some ways or forms. There's no doubt that Leia does have a Vader's part inside her, alongside with her good part. Also Kylo still love his mother and Rey must see Leia as the mother she never had, so if both of them learn about the bad things that happened to Leia by FO or Hux, it would be a cause for both Kylo and Rey to join forces together. I mean by that time Kylo must have realized that Snoke and FO did him no good and that Han was right. He is at his lowest point and the FO had caused him his father so now he cannot lost his mother, too

Mama Bear Leia Lolilol
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Tue 26 Jul - 13:55

Aw that's nice seeing his responses to both @nonesuch and @MrsBenSolo after the new story last week of all the horrible racist trolls going after Leslie Jones. Gives you a little hope that there is room for social media offering a way for creators and their audience to have respectful and enjoyable interaction.

Also so basically he already knew about the picture and dropped it in his response? The artist must be thrilled : )
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Tue 26 Jul - 13:57

@snufkin wrote:Aw that's nice seeing his responses to both @nonesuch and @MrsBenSolo after the new story last week of all the horrible racist trolls going after Leslie Jones. Gives you a little hope that there is room for social media offering a way for creators and their audience to have respectful and enjoyable interaction.

Also so basically he already knew about the picture and dropped it in his response? The artist must be thrilled : )
@snufkin @Mrs Ben Solo tweeted him the pic. He was just very enthusiastic about it. Wonder if he checked out the artist's other works though.
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Tue 26 Jul - 14:00

@MeadowofAshes wrote:
@snufkin wrote:Aw that's nice seeing his responses to both @nonesuch and @MrsBenSolo after the new story last week of all the horrible racist trolls going after Leslie Jones. Gives you a little hope that there is room for social media offering a way for creators and their audience to have respectful and enjoyable interaction.

@snufkin @Mrs Ben Solo tweeted him the pic. He was just very enthusiastic about it. Wonder if he checked out the artist's other works though.
@MeadowofAshes

Ah gotcha, still him being enthusiastic is very sweet.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Jul - 14:02

@MeadowofAshes wrote:

@MeadowofAshes

gwendy85 did contact me via Twitter to say thank you for bringing her artwork to Rian's attention. She was chuffed to bits with his response. Smile I'm sure Rian, at least, saw her Twitter profile picture. She is using her latest Reylo artwork as her profile picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Tue 26 Jul - 14:03

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:

@MeadowofAshes

gwendy85 did contact me via Twitter to say thank you for bringing her artwork to Rian's attention. She was chuffed to bits with his response. Smile I'm sure Rian, at least, saw her Twitter profile picture. She is using her latest Reylo artwork as her profile picture.

@Mrs Ben Solo  cheers cheers cheers
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Tue 26 Jul - 14:38

Antis rn
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 37 2irsviv
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Tue 26 Jul - 14:44

@Maria Antonietta wrote:Antis rn
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 37 2irsviv
@Maria Antonietta

Us be like:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 37 Tumblr_o65q39xLRF1slg1a4o1_500
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Tue 26 Jul - 15:13

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:

@MeadowofAshes

@Mrs Ben Solo

That's awesome! What a great exchange between you and Rian. He seems like such a nice guy.

I always thought that Space Bear artwork by gwendy85 was beyond adorable. I'm so happy to see Rian acknowledge it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Tue 26 Jul - 15:28

BUT ITS ABUSIVE RIAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING ITS ABUSIVE!!!
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Tue 26 Jul - 15:58

omgggggg that is freaking ADORABLE!!!!! OIAFOUJDLKNFDLKFJSOI

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 26 Jul - 15:59

I don't know if it is some weird AD magic, but there is no cuter cartoon subject than baby/little Kylo

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Tue 26 Jul - 17:24; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum