ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 5:59 am

@Xylo Ren wrote:someone's great photo editing skills, and their depiction of Kylo's scar:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_oa492xDKVz1vzg2gyo1_1280
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_oa492xDKVz1vzg2gyo2_1280
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_oa492xDKVz1vzg2gyo3_1280
(tumblr: skywalkerstrong)

For those worried about Kylo's scar, I wouldn't mind if it looked tasteful like this. They managed to pick the cutest lost boy screen caps of him and for some reason the scar makes him look even more vulnerable and I just...thought it was supposed to be the opposite effect? Why am I having such feels with his sad eyes and that pale little scar? No
@Xylo Ren

I'm curious myself to how badly he's going to be disfigured; with the kind of advanced medical techniques they have in the Star Wars U you'd think they could get rid of it, but according to a few (supposed) leaks Adam is wearing quite a bit of make up.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9

Post by Mana on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 6:00 am

I mean, they should talk about the 'Rey Skywalker' headcanon..I think that's a more valid example, as more people are behind that theory and quite a few people on some sites have threatened to quit the ST completely or say they won't care as much about Rey if she turns out not to be a Skywalker. Imagine meltdowns everywhere once episode 8 is out... I don't think any of us here are that crazy to be upset and have breakdowns if Reylo doesn't turn out the way we presumed....
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 6:02 am

@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@Darth Dementor wrote:@Bela.mesecina

Kylo was also lost a lot of power by killing his father.  I don't know how grief and guilt affect the dark side but I would assume not on a good way.
@Darth Dementor

That's an excellent point! he couldn't perform the freeze on Rey (hence why she hit the tree and he never performs that basic Jedi trick) and he lost all his strength after she powered up.
@vaderito

Add to that controlling the Force requires a hell of a lot of concentration and it's hard to concentrate when you're in a lot of pain.
@motherofpearl1

Great point. he was in physical and mental pain. They really went out of the way to show that killing Han weakened him.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Speksy on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 1:37 pm

@IoJovi wrote:Um.....I know some of you are probably sick of hearing this from me, but I spotted yet more hidden hearts in that gif... What a Face
@IoJovi

I've been away for a while, what gif are we talking about?
Speksy
Speksy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 1:41 pm

The gif of the bridal carry.  There's one that's "supposed" to be a ray of light shining on the tree to the right, but looks more like it was painted on the frame haphazardly.  Laughing

There's also one on the left that's a bit more subtle, but is definitely there.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_o281myt9d71r6xhj4_500
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Speksy on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 2:36 pm

@IoJovi

Thanks Smile

PS:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Large
Speksy
Speksy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 2:52 pm

Best reason so far in my opinion on why Rey will not want to kill Kylo  ROFL

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Image10
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Image11
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Image12
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Image34

Although it would be funnier to see her found his old Mr Bear from the Lego TFA. He would be so embarrassed by that, though I wonder if the people who making the Lego TFA know somethings more and whether the teddy bear hinted that Rey will find somethings belong to Kylo that make her see him more than just a monster

Last edited by Sylvia Snow on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 2:53 pm

@Speksy wrote:@IoJovi

Thanks Smile

PS:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Large
@Speksy

AHAHAHAHAHA Very Happy
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 6:05 pm

@Speksy wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:Um.....I know some of you are probably sick of hearing this from me, but I spotted yet more hidden hearts in that gif...  What a Face  
@IoJovi

@Speksy

The photo you are using for your avatar is...glorious!
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 6:06 pm

Thanks Smile

PS:
@Speksy

OMG!  Laughing
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 6:15 pm

@Slade wrote:

Thanks Smile

PS:
@Speksy

OMG!  Laughing
@Slade

Kylo really need new pick up lines. Use your inner Solo, Ben Laughing
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Speksy on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 2:11 pm

@Slade wrote:
@Speksy wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:Um.....I know some of you are probably sick of hearing this from me, but I spotted yet more hidden hearts in that gif...  What a Face  
@IoJovi

@Speksy

The photo you are using for your avatar is...glorious!
@Slade

Why thank you Smile
I knew I had to have it the moment I saw it, just the right amount of madness Laugh

PS:
Someone just made the most amazing gif!
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_oa9u5jvKgV1rgpu9c_500
(http://reylo.tumblr.com/post/147358425931/reylo-musings-reylo-no-you-cant)
Speksy
Speksy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 11:15 pm

@Sylvia Snow wrote:
@Slade wrote:

Thanks Smile

PS:
@Speksy

OMG!  Laughing
@Slade

@Sylvia Snow

Haha! I think he was trying. Some of it worked, most of it didn't...like, at all.
I think it will work at some point though. It's already in motion. He's half Solo after all right? Laughing
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 11:25 pm

@Krafty wrote:
@Sylvia Snow wrote:
@Slade wrote:

Thanks Smile

PS:
@Speksy

OMG!  Laughing
@Slade

@Sylvia Snow

Haha! I think he was trying. Some of it worked, most of it didn't...like, at all.
I think it will work at some point though. It's already in motion. He's half Solo after all right? Laughing
@Krafty

Seeing the recent photos of Adam over the past few months, Rey would have to be blind for his Solo-ing to not work on her (or at least seriously tempt her) this time.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:42 am

Omg, did you see this?! Twisted Evil lol!
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:07 am

@Maria Antonietta wrote:Omg, did you see this?! Twisted Evil lol!
@Maria Antonietta

The marketing group:" In other to advertise our toys to people, let choose this highly sexual version of Hades and Persephone in Space to advertise " ROFL
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 10:09 am

Found the perfect game for us while we wait for the news from the Celebration:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_o2ch8gLxo71s550lao4_500

ROFL
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 10:15 am

@Rimfaxe96 wrote:Found the perfect game for us while we wait for the news from the Celebration:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_o2ch8gLxo71s550lao4_500

ROFL
@Rimfaxe96

Stop triggering me. Laughing
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 10:16 am

@Rimfaxe96 wrote:Found the perfect game for us while we wait for the news from the Celebration:

ROFL
@Rimfaxe96

I think I laughed harder than I should have at this!!! lol!
This reminds me of the big long old thread (that shall not be named) and all the rubbish the original Reylos had to put up with. I couldn't believe half the heinous stuff getting thrown around at you guys. Hopefully people will start to see the light, and tone down the negativity. Very Happy
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 10:17 am

@Krafty wrote:Hopefully people will start to see the light, and tone down the negativity. Very Happy
@Krafty

Nooo! Then we couldn't play bingo anymore! Sad
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 11:04 am

ROFL
@Rimfaxe96

I ship to cope is my fav
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 6:40 pm

Huh, Reddit almost has an actual discussion on this topic before the "you're imagining things" and "they're cousins" comments finally show up.

Last edited by snufkin on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:04 pm

@snufkin wrote:Huh, Reddit almost has an actual discussion on this topic before the "you're imaging things" and "they're cousins" comments finally show up.
@snufkin

I don't understand why Rey Skywalker is considered an infallible truth after all these months. The movie does not support it, nor do the various tweets and interviews that have come out since its release. This is why I'm very grateful for this board; we'd be wasting time arguing with Reywalkers in other places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:07 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
@snufkin wrote:Huh, Reddit almost has an actual discussion on this topic before the "you're imaging things" and "they're cousins" comments finally show up.
@snufkin

I don't understand why Rey Skywalker is considered an infallible truth after all these months. The movie does not support it, nor do the various tweets and interviews that have come out since its release. This is why I'm very grateful for this board; we'd be wasting time arguing with Reywalkers in other places.
@WhatGirl

people really really really want Reywalker...or else they can't see any other way the story can progress. But the writers are more imaginative and creative than that. I place my faith in the writers that they've created a beautiful, unique story and not one that's already been figured out by 80% of the audience.
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 8:18 pm

What fun is a 'twist' if it's obvious and 'everyone can see it'? Answer: it's not. The story has been written and I doubt they would change a story they've deemed good enough to be filmed just to please the Reywalkers.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum