ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 8

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 8 - Page 7 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 8

Post by vaderito on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:00 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Basically, this latest spoiler takes everything that was redemption and Reylo -friendly and negates every detail of it
@ISeeAnIsland

And his Logo and Moto clearly indicate Finn fan. Yeah, bias right there. I'm going by MSW report unless proven otherwise.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 8 - Page 7 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 8

Post by IoJovi on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:01 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Basically, this latest spoiler takes everything that was redemption and Reylo -friendly and negates every detail of it
@ISeeAnIsland

And his Logo and Moto clearly indicate Finn fan. Yeah, bias right there. I'm going by MSW report unless proven otherwise.
@vaderito

Yeah, I am not worried in this least bit about this one... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:03 pm

Star Wars is about love. Love drives characters in Star Wars. Whether platonic or romantic, its always about love K/Queen
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:03 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland

@vaderito

@IoJovi

Exactly. Why are people upset? Nobody's ever heard of this "scooper". He's an obvious Finn fan trolling Kylo fans. His "report" is a mishmash of known stuff tailored to his headcanon. Clickbait if there was ever one.

Must've taken KMT's Finn shirt hard.

But anyway, that report is even worse for Finnreys cause it means that Rey doesn't get off Ahch-to. Yikes.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:07 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland

@vaderito

@IoJovi

Exactly. Why are people upset? Nobody's ever heard of this "scooper". He's an obvious Finn fan trolling Kylo fans. His "report" is a mishmash of known stuff tailored to his headcanon. Clickbait if there was ever one.

Must've taken KMT's Finn shirt hard.

But anyway, that report is even worse for Finnreys cause it means that Rey doesn't get off Ahch-to. Yikes.
@vaderito

If there's one thing we can learn from the Finnreys its to never ever give up on your hopes and dreams and to hold on to the very end... Evil
They really embody the central theme of 'hope' in the Star Wars saga, even though all the odds are against them...

Last edited by Mana on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:07 pm

Them be like: "I'll lose my sith if Reylo/Finntran becomes canon/Rey isn't a Skywalker!"

Me: "B**ch, me too. The f***."
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:12 pm

@Irina de France wrote:Them be like: "I'll lose my sith if Reylo/Finntran becomes canon/Rey isn't a Skywalker!"

Me: "B**ch, me too. The f***."
@Irina de France

You can bet I will ABSOLUTELY lose my sith in the theater at that first hint of Reylo UST. You'll know it's me because I'll be the one screaming... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:15 pm

Yeah, I hope people just brush off this crap like they did Reincarnated Anakin. It doesn't gel with anything Rian said about challenging characters, getting to the heart of them nor with MSW reports and where it's placed in the movie. troll job if there was ever one. Someone's no happy where the movie's going and wants to make other fans miserable. That's all that is.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:18 pm

@vaderito wrote:Yeah, I hope people just brush off this crap like they did Reincarnated Anakin. It doesn't gel with anything Rian said about challenging characters, getting to the heart of them nor with MSW reports and where it's placed in the movie. troll job if there was ever one. Someone's no happy where the movie's going and wants to make other fans miserable. That's all that is.
@vaderito

I don't think this was a ploy to make anyone miserable or anything...it just sounds like an interpretation and a speculation based on other rumours and spoilers with no proper context.....
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:20 pm

@Mana wrote:

I don't think this was a ploy to make anyone miserable or anything...it just sounds like an interpretation and a speculation based on other rumours and spoilers with no proper context.....
@Mana

In short, Clickbait. Next.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 9:04 pm

Seriously, it's like a point-by-point debunking of the MSW version of these scenes:

• Instead of Kylo showing up late in the 1st or early in the2nd act, he shows up in the 3rd act.
  • Instead of Kylo's ship possibly crashing and stranding him, Kylo and the KOR take 3 ships to transport 8 people. No mention of a crash.
  • Instead of Kylo going straight for Rey himself, Luke tells Rey to go for Kylo.
  • Instead of Rey disappearing for unknown reasons, Kylo pushes her.
  • Insread of Luke dispatching all of the KOR, Luke kills a few, then Kylo kills the rest.

Also, so Luke supposedly gets Kylo on the ground, but then Kylo kills more KOR???

And no exploding hut, even though some of Bothan-Spy's stuff is checking out?

This leaker might have certain details more accurate than MSW, but this spoiler really goes against most of what we've been led to believe about VIII.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 9:09 pm

@ISeeAnIsland I guarantee you that this early in post production, there's no way that anyone knows what comes in the first, second or third act.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 9:46 pm

http://collider.com/star-wars-anthology-movie-knights-of-ren-jj-abrams/

so JJ wants to see a Kinights of Ren spin off movie!!!!
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 9:54 pm

@Mana wrote:http://collider.com/star-wars-anthology-movie-knights-of-ren-jj-abrams/

so JJ wants to see a Kinights of Ren spin off movie!!!!
@Mana

And I want Salad Bowl spin-off movie. LOL, JJ, is it going to be a silent movie since those guys don't say a word? They are just canon fodder for Luke. get out!  Laughing

BTW, what happened to MSW's hotly advertised podcast? It was supposed to come out Friday night and it's still not out yet.  No
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 10:06 pm

News story mentioning how great it would be to have a standalone Knights of Ren/Salad Bowl movie after the comments about the Seven Samurai and leaving it to VIII to figure out their story? Sounds like they're not going to get much screen time or character development.

Last edited by snufkin on Tue 19 Jul 2016, 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 10:13 pm

JJ wanting a stand alone for KoR, in my mind, validates the one spoiler that said Luke took them out in a quickie.

Which source was that? Their story is congruent with this.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 10:15 pm

@Xylo Ren wrote:JJ wanting a stand alone for KoR, in my mind, validates the one spoiler that said Luke took them out in a quickie.

Which source was that? Their story is congruent with this.
@Xylo Ren

MSW
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 10:19 pm

Guys, that "spoiler" is just a secondary (and far more biased) interpretation. Posted like two weeks ago and it's just being brought up now? No past credibility? It's no different than any of a million Reddit posts, and even then, there's nothing "new" about it other than the fact that it goes against the MSW report entirely. That's not to say MSW gets everything right because they don't, but there was a sort of "confirmation" from that lady who read a bit of the script. If MSW is confident it happens in the second act they probably have a reason to believe that beyond our "it just makes sense, otherwise the story can't go anywhere". We need drama. Without Kylo the narrative doesn't progress.

JJ wanting a KoR film definitely adds credibility to the idea that they won't be emphasized much in the films.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 10:22 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Guys, that "spoiler" is just a secondary (and far more biased) interpretation. Posted like two weeks ago and it's just being brought up now? No past credibility? It's no different than any of a million Reddit posts, and even then, there's nothing "new" about it other than the fact that it goes against the MSW report entirely. That's not to say MSW gets everything right because they don't, but there was a sort of "confirmation" from that lady who read a bit of the script. If MSW is confident it happens in the second act they probably have a reason to believe that beyond our "it just makes sense, otherwise the story can't go anywhere". We need drama. Without Kylo the narrative doesn't progress.

JJ wanting a KoR film definitely adds credibility to the idea that they won't be emphasized much in the films.
@FrolickingFizzgig

And didn't MSW have several sources--one or two who witnessed the action, and at least one source that was familiar with the character motivations?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 10:23 pm

looks like the Knights of Ren are going to be canon fodder in ep. 8 after all...I mean if JJ wants a standalone movie...But I had a conversation with my brother today and we were talking about going to see Rogue one..and he expressed how disappointed he was that Lucasfilm is now coming up with Star Wars movies every year..he said it it was starting to feel like Marvel...
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 10:25 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Guys, that "spoiler" is just a secondary (and far more biased) interpretation. Posted like two weeks ago and it's just being brought up now? No past credibility? It's no different than any of a million Reddit posts, and even then, there's nothing "new" about it other than the fact that it goes against the MSW report entirely. That's not to say MSW gets everything right because they don't, but there was a sort of "confirmation" from that lady who read a bit of the script. If MSW is confident it happens in the second act they probably have a reason to believe that beyond our "it just makes sense, otherwise the story can't go anywhere". We need drama. Without Kylo the narrative doesn't progress.

@FrolickingFizzgig

And didn't MSW have several sources--one or two who witnessed the action, and at least one source that was familiar with the character motivations?
@ISeeAnIsland
According to MSW their sources even overheard snipets of dialogue.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 10:26 pm

@Mana wrote:looks like the Knights of Ren are going to be canon fodder in ep. 8 after all...I mean if JJ wants a standalone movie...But I had a conversation with my brother today and we were talking about going to see Rogue one..and he expressed how disappointed he was that Lucasfilm is now coming up with Star Wars movies every year..he said it it was starting to feel like Marvel...

@Mana Gotta admit I am apprehensive about this. I am worried that the quality will decline over the years.

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 10:30 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@Mana wrote:looks like the Knights of Ren are going to be canon fodder in ep. 8 after all...I mean if JJ wants a standalone movie...But I had a conversation with my brother today and we were talking about going to see Rogue one..and he expressed how disappointed he was that Lucasfilm is now coming up with Star Wars movies every year..he said it it was starting to feel like Marvel...

@Mana Gotta admit I am apprehensive about this. I am worried that the quality will decline over the years.

@AppleCrumble122
I think they're pretty on top of things to be honest. But either way, I like that the trilogies are self-contained stories. Future stories can be sub-par without really impacting how great older ones were.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 10:36 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:

@AppleCrumble122
I think they're pretty on top of things to be honest. But either way, I like that the trilogies are self-contained stories. Future stories can be sub-par without really impacting how great older ones were.

@FrolickingFizzgig Atm they are. And I definitely trust Disney with SW more than Warner Bros with DC etc. But we'll see. I guess it's just a little fear that I have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 10:37 pm

@Mana

I felt like this when they announced Han Solo stand alone. His story has been told and it's not even the same actor. Cheapens it for me. Obi Wan would've made more sense tbh. Or Qui Gon. But Han Solo? And a love interest? What?

I'm fine with more movies with characters we've never heard of, prequels from when the jedi first started or whatnot. I guess we'll be getting that history lesson a little in VIII though Smile
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum