FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Are you a Flirt?

FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 10 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 35

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Empty Re: FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D

Post by snufkin on Sat 23 Jul - 16:51

@vaderito wrote:I flirt only if I like someone. 

Ok, this wasn't flirting but the worst pick up attempt ever. It was past 2 am and I was back from my highschool job waiting for the night bus that stopped across the street from strip club/hooker corner. I was in my crappy highschool job uniform, so not sexy and all, and this car stops and the driver was either totally desperate or hookers across the street were pathetic, when I hear "do you want to make some money?" So I'm thinking he's talking to someone else but, nope, it's just me and him and he repeats the question and I'm like "Iiiii think you should go across the street" and he's like "c'mon" and I'm like "bye". he was so pathetic I wasn't scared. Than he drove away but ladies across the street flipped me the bird! WTF? I didn't steal their customer! Oy!  :lol:
@vaderito

You're lucky those ladies didn't cut a b**** for muscling in on their territory with a sexy high school work uniform shtick (sort of joking, but there's fetishists of all types).

I've been accused of being a flirt, which basically means that I'm an extrovert and coming from a family of Southern Americans, good at making small talk. The thing about flirting is that it's so culturally specific. Like when I was going to school in Austin TX, the building I lived in rented out room during the summer to backpackers. So I had these two guys from New Zealand staying in a room by mine for a week and what I guess I perceived as normal politeness to travelers (having been a backpacker myself) and being in the spirit of a good International relations was confusing to them. Or at least one of them said that based on how "friendly" American and Canadian women had been to them during their visit, they were feeling sexually frustrated because said friendliness wasn't translating to getting laid. Either it was honest to God cultural confusion or a really bad pick up line. I'm a friendly person who likes talking to strangers (again, I'm American), but that's a pretty far distance from actually flirting or invitation for more. Poor Kiwis, I'd guess that they probably stayed confused and frustrated for the rest of their North American road trip.

Other international pet peeve, people who think that 'having an accent' (and that's relative, we all have accents) constitutes flirting. Accents are fun to listen to and compare, but if you haven't got anything interesting, funny, or smart to say in whatever your accent is, I lose interest pretty fast. In other words, is there a human being behind the voice?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 Empty Re: FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D

Post by Armadeus on Tue 26 Jul - 2:06

@Kylo Ren wrote:Decided today to do a social experiment of non flirtation at least for a week....to prove a point or something....and out of some principles Lolilol

Let's see if I have things to talk about other than teasing....I reckon I won't post much Smile Or maybe you can try to break my determination...hihihi...no man has been born yet that could do that....mwahahaha

okay...from now on Very Happy
@Kylo Ren

Well, now this just sounds like a dare Twisted Evil
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus on Tue 26 Jul - 2:19

@Kylo Ren wrote:FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 11ukAh7W3IxuBW

You will try...
@Kylo Ren

For my favourite chemical engineer, I will try my absolute best Wink
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus on Tue 26 Jul - 2:27

@Kylo Ren wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:
@Kylo Ren wrote:FlirtClub - Safe Heaven for the Practicioners of the Ways of the Flirt :D - Page 3 11ukAh7W3IxuBW

You will try...
@Kylo Ren

@Armadeus

Bet I'm the only one you know...so how is that a compliment?
@Kylo Ren

What makes you think you're the only one I know?
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus on Tue 26 Jul - 2:35

@Kylo Ren wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:
@Kylo Ren wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:

You will try...
@Kylo Ren

@Armadeus

@Kylo Ren

@Armadeus

Seychelles strike me as a more tourist oriented country....you have any oil? or big pharmaceutical companies?
@Kylo Ren

One thing about the tourist industry, is that you meet all sorts of people from all walks of life. I've met all sorts, from rock stars, to CNN cameramen. And as it happens, there have been teams from European universities testing for the presence of oil in Seychelles waters.
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus on Tue 26 Jul - 2:55

@Kylo Ren wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:
@Kylo Ren wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:
@Kylo Ren wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:

You will try...
@Kylo Ren

@Armadeus

@Kylo Ren

@Armadeus

Seychelles strike me as a more tourist oriented country....you have any oil? or big pharmaceutical companies?
@Kylo Ren

One thing about the tourist industry, is that you meet all sorts of people from all walks of life. I've met all sorts, from rock stars, to CNN cameramen. And as it happens, there have been teams from European universities testing for the presence of oil in Seychelles waters.
@Armadeus

You may confuse mining engineers with chemical engineers Smile huuuuge difference
@Kylo Ren

Now that you mention it, I might have done just that Embarassed Colour me embarrassed. So this is what it feels like to be put in my place by a smart and sexy woman... I think I find you sexier than ever now, Kylo.
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus on Tue 26 Jul - 3:28

@Kylo Ren wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:
@Kylo Ren wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:
@Kylo Ren wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:
@Kylo Ren wrote:
@Armadeus wrote:

You will try...
@Kylo Ren

@Armadeus

@Kylo Ren

@Armadeus

@Kylo Ren

@Armadeus

You may confuse mining engineers with chemical engineers Smile huuuuge difference
@Kylo Ren

Now that you mention it, I might have done just that Embarassed Colour me embarrassed. So this is what it feels like to be put in my place by a smart and sexy woman... I think I find you sexier than ever now, Kylo.
@Armadeus

very...very...very nice try...but...

Naturally that you find me that..I am very sexy...I know how to play with men....but when it comes to you Bugs I am my most conflicted self...sometimes I don't wanna play with you....like that...I really like you....you are very smart and well read sensible man...funny too....and I say that as a factual truth...not a suck-up attempt Smile

Considering how you suck at this, shall I create a new thread entitled "You will try...to flirt with me this week, but you will fail" or shall we stick to this one?
@Kylo Ren

Nah, we've come this far, let's stick with this one. Let the people following see my suckage in all it's glory Razz

When you set your mind to something, you don't let go, do you, Kylo? You're one resilient cookie.

I admire that. I think it's one of the things I like about you. No sucking up here, either, just the truth Smile
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne on Tue 26 Jul - 7:01

it's getting hot in here... *delurks*

you should totes get a room you two *fans self*
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne on Tue 26 Jul - 7:18

i know i know but people being honest with one another (even on a message board) is hot to me.

guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum