ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5

Post by SanghaRen on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 10:11 am

I have the feeling we will have to wait a long time for a stand-alone OB1 movie. They better not wait so long that Ewan McGregor does not want to do it anymore. I'll stick to my "Obi-Wan is involved in the Jedi Temple story and he will appear as a force ghost" until proven wrong. If there is a story on the origin of the Force and he is not even mentioned, I'll throw a tantrum. Yoda and Obi-Wan have to be involved in whatever the Jedi Temple secret is. They're like the super wise jedis, the only ones I can actually stand.

I don't know if that was ever posted. It's dated April. Nothing new. For those who like Kylo's costume:
http://www.starwars.com/news/5-reasons-anovos-kylo-ren-ensemble-is-authentic-and-amazing

Nothing to do with Star Wars but Pablo re-tweeted a picture from Jared Leto as The Joker and someone told him to delete his account. Grrr... It's dangerous to criticize Jared Leto in my presence.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 12:54 pm

Star Wars 40th Anniversary is next summer in Orlando.. Dollars to donuts they save the OBI Stand alone for then... they need something huge!

Fanboys are going to cry

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_nl7493lVoG1rp4y1o
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 1:19 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:Star Wars 40th Anniversary is next summer in Orlando.. Dollars to donuts they save the OBI Stand alone for then... they need something huge!

Fanboys are going to cry

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_nl7493lVoG1rp4y1o
@spacebaby45678

I'm afraid standalone Boba "nobody asked for it" Fett movie will be announced. It's in the pipeline and they are looking for big names (Fassbender is hotly rumored).
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 1:31 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:Star Wars 40th Anniversary is next summer in Orlando.. Dollars to donuts they save the OBI Stand alone for then... they need something huge!

Fanboys are going to cry

@spacebaby45678

I'm afraid standalone Boba "nobody asked for it" Fett movie will be announced. It's in the pipeline and they are looking for big names (Fassbender is hotly rumored).
@vaderito

I thought Pablo had rubbished the Fassbender Fett rumour?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 1:33 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@vaderito wrote:

Fanboys are going to cry

@spacebaby45678

@vaderito

I thought Pablo had rubbished the Fassbender Fett rumour?
@Mrs Ben Solo

Who cares about Boba Fett?! Obi-Wan is cooler! Ugh
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:22 pm

@vaderito wrote:

Fanboys are going to cry

@spacebaby45678

@vaderito

I don't like the idea of a Boba Fett .... but ahhhh ... Fassbender .... he's like the Irish/German Adam Driver for me .... find this man a role!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:23 pm

@SoloSideCousin That would be Fassbender in a helmet. All the time. Not exactly what you have in mind. Laughing
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:27 pm

@vaderito wrote:@SoloSideCousin That would be Fassbender in a helmet. All the time. Not exactly what you have in mind. Laughing
@vaderito

That is very true. Thank you for pointing that out. Okay, strike that, give Fassbender a role where he can be helmetless at least as much as Kylo Ren! Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:28 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@vaderito wrote:@SoloSideCousin That would be Fassbender in a helmet. All the time. Not exactly what you have in mind. Laughing
@vaderito

That is very true. Thank you for pointing that out. Okay, strike that, give Fassbender a role where he can be helmetless at least as much as Kylo Ren! Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

he met with JJ about Poe but turned it down. I guess he didn't care to convince them to keep the character alive or something.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:31 pm

LOL Am I the only one here who actually would be excited about a Boba Fett stand alone movie? Anything to make up for what they did to his backstory in the prequels!!! bounce

Michael Fassbender as Boba Fett? I'll give that a big heaping helping of yes please...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:32 pm

@IoJovi Boba Fett movie still more exciting than Poe Dameron movie that everyone thinks is happening for some reason (cause he got a comic book?). I don't care for either but when you press me to rank Boba wins.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:36 pm

@vaderito wrote:@IoJovi Boba Fett movie still more exciting than Poe Dameron movie that everyone thinks is happening for some reason (cause he got a comic book?). I don't care for either but when you press me to rank Boba wins.
@vaderito

I may have mentioned this before, but I was pretty obsessed with Boba Fett in the late 90s. Mystery goes a long ways and the character had it coming out of his ears. When they gave him that silly backstory in the prequels, it kind of ruined it for me.

It's the same reason I love Reylo so much - leaves a ton to the imagination of where it's going to go. I don't *think* what happened with Boba Fett will happen with Rey and Ren as we see their their love story unfold. I have complete faith in Rian Johnson, but there's always that risk that the more information that's provided, pieces of the mystery are removed. There's always that risk.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:46 pm

Boba pre-TP was cool cause bounty hunter world in SW is cool. Resistance pilot's adventures are zzzzz, IMO.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 4:56 pm

Oh, no! Pablo was weak and foolish like Ben and peeked into Subreddit:

https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/759465034485420033

poor Pablo. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 5:03 pm

What is Subreddit? Is that like a lesser version of Reddit? I can't believe anyone would hate on Pablo. That kills me. I love it so much that he interacts with the fans the way does. Not all fandoms have people like him, and we really are blessed to have him.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 5:05 pm

@IoJovi wrote:What is Subreddit? Is that like a lesser version of Reddit? I can't believe anyone would hate on Pablo. That kills me. I love it so much that he interacts with the fans the way does. Not all fandoms have people like him, and we really are blessed to have him.
@IoJovi

It's on reddit. I don't know how it works but they call them subreddits, like forums or whatever.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 5:06 pm

If they're treating Pablo that way, subpar is a good description.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 5:06 pm

Going on to Reddit is basically this (also works for Nextdoor.com). And that's not even when you're the topic of discussion

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5 - Page 6 Yard-trash
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:05 pm

Wow, that's the very first time I ever tweeted Pablo and he responded right away!!!

@IoJovi The important thing is that it's well-reasoned. https://t.co/SewTPGWOXY

His response is hilarious, as always...

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:20 pm

@IoJovi wrote:Wow, that's the very first time I ever tweeted Pablo and he responded right away!!!

@IoJovi

Nice!

omg. Pablo's current cover photo. @snufkin - we were right! The Dude!Luke is confirmed! Laughing

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5 - Page 6 Screen51

This is Luke when Kylo arrives on ahch-to

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_nkih3rcX7b1uowt7jo1_500
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:24 pm

@BastilaBey wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:Wow, that's the very first time I ever tweeted Pablo and he responded right away!!!

@IoJovi

Nice!

omg. Pablo's current cover photo. @snufkin - we were right! The Dude!Luke is confirmed! :lol:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5 - Page 6 Screen51

This is Luke when Kylo arrives on ahch-to

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_nkih3rcX7b1uowt7jo1_500

@BastilaBey

You made my day! He and Rey will be chilling in one of the huts drinking White Russians and talking about how the Force Abides, man. Any face off against the power of the Darkside and Luke's like

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 5 - Page 6 9325080020
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:26 pm

Luke must be drinking something pretty strong because I'm gonna guess he lights a match, it catches on what he's drinking and then thats when the hut goes boom... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:28 pm

@IoJovi wrote:Luke must be drinking something pretty strong because I'm gonna guess he lights a match, it catches on what he's drinking and then thats when the hut goes boom... Laughing
@IoJovi

Hash oil explosion, he seems like the classic aging pothead type we have around these parts.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:30 pm

@snufkin wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:Luke must be drinking something pretty strong because I'm gonna guess he lights a match, it catches on what he's drinking and then thats when the hut goes boom... Laughing
@IoJovi

Hash oil explosion, he seems like the classic aging pothead type we have around these parts.
@snufkin

That needs to go on Reddit as well... lol!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:31 pm

@Iojovi "That hut really tied the island together."

@snufkin Oh yeah that is how they are going to stop Luke's training of rey from being too similar to yoda's. Instead of "control, control, you must learn control!", Luke will pass her a white russian and suggest they hit the bowling alley for some much needed relaxation.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum