Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by Kessel on Mon 29 Jan 2018, 4:01 am

My biggest wish is for Kylo’s redemption. I want him to find some semblance of peace and belonging. For me, the things I absolutely never want to see in the ST are as follows -

-The #1 thing I absolutely DO NOT want to see is Kylo descend into madness/paranoia and/or die evil unredeemed or commit suicide. I don’t even think such a bleak and depressing end is something we’d ever see in SW, but I’ve actually seen some people (usually anti-Kylo people) in other places on the internet think such a ending for him is possible!  No I don’t want an ending where Kylo dies alone while Rey is happy with the Resistance.

- Kylo sacrificing himself a la Vader, although I’d prefer this to him going mad and/or dying unredeemed.

- No Reylo (meaning no important and significant emotional connection between Rey and Kylo). I’d hate to see Reylo being dropped for a boring pure adversarial relationship between Rey and Kylo. I don't believe this will happen because Rey and Kylo are the most significant and dramatic relationship JJ has to play with in IX.

-Rey being attached at the hip to Finn and the Resistance. That’s not to say I don’t want them to spend any time together, but I don’t want to see Rey constantly with them. I hope she has some independence. IMO, she’s just not as interesting a character when she’s with them (sorry!). I’m also not interested in a constant BFF adventure like TFA was with Rey and Finn. I think JJ will have some of this, but I’m not too worried because even in TFA where JJ had Rey and Finn as a duo, he still had Rey and Kylo alone when it came to their most important interactions.

-Boring Rebels vs. FO plot. I hope there’s something more creative with this plot, whether it’s Kylo dealing with disloyalty or a power struggle from Hux or Rey dealing with the consequences of her bond with Kylo within the Resistance.

-Rey finding and training a bunch of new Force sensitives or new Force sensitive individuals “awakening” to join the battle aganist the FO and Kylo/KOR. This scenario is too much like the X-Men or Marvel. I hope they leave any future Jedi order stuff for post-IX.

- Rey and Kylo having no future together. At the very least, I’d like to see the ending of IX left open in a way that would allow them to be together. I think they are each other’s belonging.

_________________
"The relationship between Kylo and Rey is awesome."
avatar
Kessel
Moderator

Messages : 1873
Likes : 13242
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by Socialnole on Mon 29 Jan 2018, 12:16 pm

One thing I don’t want coming back in 9 is the damn Kylo Ren mask.
avatar
Socialnole
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 38
Likes : 246
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by Night Huntress on Mon 29 Jan 2018, 12:39 pm

I also don't want to see Ben & Rey spending most of the movie apart or only meeting through force bond.

The force bond thing is amazing, but we have just one movie left and I think they should spend some quality time together in real life...and preferable not just under extreme life or death situations but also some quiet moments where they could really get to know each other and talk personally.

In my dream headcanon they go on a mission together or meet accidentally and decide to work together.
avatar
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1706
Likes : 8121
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by MyOnlyHope on Mon 29 Jan 2018, 1:04 pm

@Kessel
@Kessel wrote:My biggest wish is for Kylo’s redemption. I want him to find some semblance of peace and belonging. For me, the things I absolutely never want to see in the ST are as follows -

-The #1 thing I absolutely DO NOT want to see is Kylo descend into madness/paranoia and/or die evil unredeemed or commit suicide. I don’t even think such a bleak and depressing end is something we’d ever see in SW, but I’ve actually seen some people (usually anti-Kylo people) in other places on the internet think such a ending for him is possible!  No I don’t want an ending where Kylo dies alone while Rey is happy with the Resistance.

- Kylo sacrificing himself a la Vader, although I’d prefer this to him going mad and/or dying unredeemed.

- No Reylo (meaning no important and significant emotional connection between Rey and Kylo). I’d hate to see Reylo being dropped for a boring pure adversarial relationship between Rey and Kylo. I don't believe this will happen because Rey and Kylo are the most significant and dramatic relationship JJ has to play with in IX.

-Rey being attached at the hip to Finn and the Resistance. That’s not to say I don’t want them to spend any time together, but I don’t want to see Rey constantly with them. I hope she has some independence. IMO, she’s just not as interesting a character when she’s with them (sorry!). I’m also not interested in a constant BFF adventure like TFA was with Rey and Finn. I think JJ will have some of this, but I’m not too worried because even in TFA where JJ had Rey and Finn as a duo, he still had Rey and Kylo alone when it came to their most important interactions.

-Boring Rebels vs. FO plot. I hope there’s something more creative with this plot, whether it’s Kylo dealing with disloyalty or a power struggle from Hux or Rey dealing with the consequences of her bond with Kylo within the Resistance.

-Rey finding and training a bunch of new Force sensitives or new Force sensitive individuals “awakening” to join the battle aganist the FO and Kylo/KOR. This scenario is too much like the X-Men or Marvel. I hope they leave any future Jedi order stuff for post-IX.

- Rey and Kylo having no future together. At the very least, I’d like to see the ending of IX left open in a way that would allow them to be together. I think they are each other’s belonging.
@Kessel
I'm with you on most of these. The two bolded are what I would classify as abysmal writing and/or literal retcon. I think my only reaction would be laughter and wtfing myself out of the cinema. The first is just... so not Star Wars. If I want to experience a story about nihilism, eternal suffering and the death of hope, I'm sure there's something out there, but it's sure as heck not any children's fairy tale. Any vaguely competent writer would, at the very, very, very least, give the conflicted, miserable, hugely sympathetic last Skywalker in the Skywalker saga who had his entire life stolen from him the ultimate noble and redemptive end (and, come on, we can do better). The second would be the equivalent of going from ESB to ROTJ either retconning Dad Vader completely or just acting like the reveal never happened and having Luke take out both Vader and the Emperor generic hero offs generic villain style. Oh joy. I just love boring stories with no depth or purpose /s.
avatar
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 816
Likes : 8578
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by ZioRen on Mon 29 Jan 2018, 1:17 pm

@Night Huntress wrote:I also don't want to see Ben & Rey spending most of the movie apart or only meeting through force bond.

The force bond thing is amazing, but we have just one movie left and I think they should spend some quality time together in real life...and preferable not just under extreme life or death situations but also some quiet moments where they could really get to know each other and talk personally.

In my dream headcanon they go on a mission together or meet accidentally and decide to work together.
@Night Huntress

I think having a lot of contact through the Force Bond is fine, but I agree that they need time together and they absolutely can't only meet during the dramatic climax battle if a romance is supposed to be formed. They need more of a reason to be invested in each other if romantic Reylo is the plan, so something must push them back together relatively early on for that to work. I'm afraid the drama of Kylo's Supreme Leader position and everything else will push that meeting far into the movie, though.
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2599
Likes : 17639
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by californiagirl on Mon 29 Jan 2018, 2:12 pm

@ZioRen wrote:
@Night Huntress wrote:I also don't want to see Ben & Rey spending most of the movie apart or only meeting through force bond.

The force bond thing is amazing, but we have just one movie left and I think they should spend some quality time together in real life...and preferable not just under extreme life or death situations but also some quiet moments where they could really get to know each other and talk personally.

In my dream headcanon they go on a mission together or meet accidentally and decide to work together.
@Night Huntress

I think having a lot of contact through the Force Bond is fine, but I agree that they need time together and they absolutely can't only meet during the dramatic climax battle if a romance is supposed to be formed. They need more of a reason to be invested in each other if romantic Reylo is the plan, so something must push them back together relatively early on for that to work. I'm afraid the drama of Kylo's Supreme Leader position and everything else will push that meeting far into the movie, though.
@ZioRen

I'm inclined to think they will meet no more than halfway through the movie, maybe even less. The way I had originally envisioned TLJ would go was that they might only begrudgingly team up with each other at the very end. But within just a couple of scenes, they are already talking about Kylo, and the force bond forms. And Rey goes to him quite willingly in the second act. And he's totally into her too. I was shocked at how quickly the ball got rolling. I don't think their meeting will be shoved out too far. These movies are about them, after all.
avatar
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1019
Likes : 4541
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 30 Jan 2018, 8:15 am

@"Cacciatrice notturna" @MyOnlyHope @ZioRen @Kessel I agree with you.
I hate so much hypothesis that I feel like saying it again.
1) I couldn't bear to see only bad Kylo Ren.
2) Rey who thinks only to herself. New independent Jedi woman. Or Rey in love with Finn O di Poe. I could throw up in the cinema .. No I think I just will not go to see the movie.
3) I couldn't bear if Ben or Rey dies. They would be unhappy again.
4) I couldn't bear if Rey and Ben did not clearly show their feelings. They should spend time together. Real and talking to each other, touching or discovering together. How we humans do. Otherwise they would remain only dreams. In short, if there is a story between them I would like see like "solid and clear". I couldn't bear to go out of the cinema and run here to see if they love each other.
5) I would like them to kiss. I mean after 6 years of waiting ... a kiss would be fine.
6) I would like at some point even actors and directors to say there is a romantic story between them. The happy ending could be there. I find it annoying every now and then to read that there is no love between them. Daisy in an interview said she will not kiss Adam. It bothered me. She could say maybe. I don't like this way ..
avatar
giaciak2
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 381
Likes : 986
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by lauvamp on Tue 30 Jan 2018, 8:38 am

My biggest fears:

1) No more Reylo connections / romanticism
2) Kylo dies and gets redemption
3) Reylo don't end up together

Everything else I think will be OK for me.
avatar
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 304
Likes : 1474
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18
Localisation : Barcelona, SPAIN

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 30 Jan 2018, 9:13 am

@lauvamp wrote:My biggest fears:

1) No more Reylo connections / romanticism
2) Kylo dies and gets redemption
3) Reylo don't end up together

Everything else I think will be OK for me.
@lauvamp


Angry or mother, you described a nightmare. It's true. In USA the film will come out before Italy ... I think. Please let me know. I want to save my money.
avatar
giaciak2
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 381
Likes : 986
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by MyOnlyHope on Tue 30 Jan 2018, 10:08 am

@giaciak2 wrote:
@lauvamp wrote:My biggest fears:

1) No more Reylo connections / romanticism
2) Kylo dies and gets redemption
3) Reylo don't end up together

Everything else I think will be OK for me.
@lauvamp


Angry  or mother, you described a nightmare. It's true. In USA the film will come out before Italy ... I think. Please let me know. I want to save my money.
@giaciak2
No worries! We'll get spoilers from the premiere a week or so before the movie starts being shown in theaters. Anybody who wants to spoil themselves, which I really recommend, will be able to. Very Happy
avatar
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 816
Likes : 8578
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by lauvamp on Tue 30 Jan 2018, 10:28 am

@giaciak2 @MyOnlyHope

I really have a dilemma about what to do next year, to spoil myself or not LOL. Even if I watched TLJ half-spoiled, my feels were so intense that I really suffered when I saw their split-up!! I'm not ready to see them in any of the situations I mentioned before.
avatar
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 304
Likes : 1474
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18
Localisation : Barcelona, SPAIN

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 30 Jan 2018, 10:41 am

ok this is for your heart ;-) @lauvamp
avatar
giaciak2
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 381
Likes : 986
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by Asphodel on Tue 30 Jan 2018, 11:23 am

@giaciak2 wrote:ok this is for your heart ;-)  @lauvamp
@giaciak2

This, my friend, is perfection !


Also, I don't know how you can handle being spoiled before a movie !
avatar
Asphodel
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 16
Likes : 51
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-16
Age : 23

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12795373/1/Sparks

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 30 Jan 2018, 11:25 am

avatar
giaciak2
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 381
Likes : 986
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by lauvamp on Tue 30 Jan 2018, 2:01 pm

avatar
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 304
Likes : 1474
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18
Localisation : Barcelona, SPAIN

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by Night Huntress on Wed 31 Jan 2018, 6:01 am

almost forgot - Snoke coming back from death somehow! I would really really hate that! He is DEAD! End of story! I don't even want to read or listen to any theories how he could be still alive or coming back. For me that's just MEEEHHH!

I don't care who he was or where he came from. I only care about his connection to Ben and what he did to that poor boy and only to understand BEN's character better.
avatar
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1706
Likes : 8121
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by Asphodel on Wed 31 Jan 2018, 6:21 am

@Night Huntress wrote:almost forgot - Snoke coming back from death somehow! I would really really hate that! He is DEAD! End of story! I don't even want to read or listen to any theories how he could be still alive or coming back. For me that's just MEEEHHH!

I don't care who he was or where he came from. I only care about his connection to Ben and what he did to that poor boy and only to understand BEN's character better.
@Night Huntress

I wouldn't mind learning a bit more about Snoke's backstory, but in an additional book or something, not in the next movie !
avatar
Asphodel
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 16
Likes : 51
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-16
Age : 23

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12795373/1/Sparks

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by Dar-ren19 on Mon 19 Feb 2018, 1:46 am

@giaciak2 wrote:@"Cacciatrice notturna" @MyOnlyHope @ZioRen @Kessel I agree with you.
I hate so much hypothesis that I feel like saying it again.
1) I couldn't bear to see only bad Kylo Ren.
2) Rey who thinks only to herself. New independent Jedi woman. Or Rey in love with Finn O di Poe. I could throw up in the cinema .. No I think I just will not go to see the movie.
3) I couldn't bear if Ben or Rey dies. They would be unhappy again.
4) I couldn't bear if Rey and Ben did not clearly show their feelings. They should spend time together. Real and talking to each other, touching or discovering together. How we humans do. Otherwise they would remain only dreams. In short, if there is a story between them I would like see like "solid and clear". I couldn't bear to go out of the cinema and run here to see if they love each other.
5) I would like them to kiss. I mean after 6 years of waiting ... a kiss would be fine.
6) I would like at some point even actors and directors to say there is a romantic story between them. The happy ending could be there. I find it annoying every now and then to read that there is no love between them. Daisy in an interview said she will not kiss Adam. It bothered me. She could say maybe. I don't like this way ..

@giaciak2 when and where did she say that, do you remember?

avatar
Dar-ren19
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 620
Likes : 1912
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by Dar-ren19 on Mon 19 Feb 2018, 1:54 am

I came in after the release of TLJ, so I didn't go through the horrible rollercoaster ride you all did here. I'm sorry about that!

I only have a *few* LOL:

1) Kylo becomes more "evil" and kills a whole bunch of people.
2) Kylo dies evil
3) Kylo dies after being redeemed
4) Kylo and Rey never meet in person
5) Kylo and Rey drop their force connection AND become just adversaries
6) Leia and her *probable* death never figures into Kylo's feelings of guilt
7) Rey and Poe. Yuck. Just Yuck.
8 ) Finn gets less time than Poe.
9) We never see Kylo, or Kylo and Rey (and Chewie) on the MF together (at the end or at some point. Also, a Chewie/Kylo hug would be an amazing bonus).
10) No focus on reylo and the story concentrating on the resistance/FO war. Let's face it, the BEST danged parts in TLJ and TFA were the reylo scenes. we know it, they know it.
11) adding of extraneous, useless characters. stick with the two or three that work well already we have and develop them, please. for me, that's Kylo, Rey, Finn, and perhaps Poe.
12) we don't get a kiss. please. after all this, we deserve a reylo kiss. (btw, we want a real kiss, not a peck!)


Last edited by Dar-ren19 on Mon 19 Feb 2018, 1:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional thoughts)
avatar
Dar-ren19
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 620
Likes : 1912
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by giaciak2 on Mon 19 Feb 2018, 6:39 am

@Dar-ren19
Thank you for reading my post.

When I wrote this I was very sad ... I was very disappointed.
When I wrote this I had read an interview with Daisy. But Daisy has said so many annoying things. I also saw Kylo's phantom puppet. I read Adam's interview, asking about if his character will survive. He answered depends on what you mean life.
I tried to look for these messages on the internet but I didn't find them anymore. I certainly read them on Twitter.

However. I'm a constantly evolving essence.
As I loved this story.
I don't know how it will end.
Potentially it could go wrong .

But a final without kiss and without salvation for Ben SOLO. An ending without the realization of a happy couple. Not only is without logical sense. But it would be tragic. Disappointing and infinitely sad.

Because I love this story. I'm like Rey I can not accept to see what I love on the wrong side.
I therefore decided to evaluate only my logic. My logic tells me that there will be a happy kiss and happy ending.

If this doesn't happen, patience.
Disney will not have my money.
Someone else will write a better story and I'll go see it.
avatar
giaciak2
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 381
Likes : 986
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by Dar-ren19 on Mon 19 Feb 2018, 7:49 am

@giaciak2 hi Smile - see I don’t think Adam saying that was anything dire because it was a beautiful way for him to accurately (and cryptically) depict Kylo’s state of mind at the end of TLJ. He’s heartbroken and feeling enormous amounts of self-loathing...his life is pretty much a living hell in that moment.

I’m not aware of Daisy saying there will be no kiss, so I was asking to see if there’s maybe a YT vid etc. no big deal Smile
avatar
Dar-ren19
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 620
Likes : 1912
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by IoJovi on Mon 19 Feb 2018, 9:46 am

@Dar-ren19 wrote:@giaciak2 hi Smile - see I don’t think Adam saying that was anything dire because it was a beautiful way for him to accurately (and cryptically) depict Kylo’s state of mind at the end of TLJ. He’s heartbroken and feeling enormous amounts of self-loathing...his life is pretty much a living hell in that moment.

I’m not aware of Daisy saying there will be no kiss, so I was asking to see if there’s maybe a YT vid etc. no big deal Smile
@Dar-ren19

The part about Daisy refusing to kiss Adam sounds like made up anti bs to me, to be honest.  If she really did say that, it'd be a gate to end all gates and we would have heard about it from multiple sources.  I'm 100% certain this isn't true at all...
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7282
Likes : 41436
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 102
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by Night Huntress on Mon 19 Feb 2018, 10:31 am

@IoJovi wrote:
@Dar-ren19 wrote:@giaciak2 hi Smile - see I don’t think Adam saying that was anything dire because it was a beautiful way for him to accurately (and cryptically) depict Kylo’s state of mind at the end of TLJ. He’s heartbroken and feeling enormous amounts of self-loathing...his life is pretty much a living hell in that moment.

I’m not aware of Daisy saying there will be no kiss, so I was asking to see if there’s maybe a YT vid etc. no big deal Smile
@Dar-ren19

The part about Daisy refusing to kiss Adam sounds like made up anti bs to me, to be honest.  If she really did say that, it'd be a gate to end all gates and we would have heard about it from multiple sources.  I'm 100% certain this isn't true at all...
@IoJovi

that's totally made-up. If we really don't get a kiss between them in IX (which would be very sad and unlikely imho) than it's not because Daisy has any issues kissing Adam. That's so ridiculous! She is an actress that's part of the job und even if she for some reason won't like that she wouldn't say so in an interview! And it's Star Wars so they wouldn't have to eat each others faces or something.. it would be a sweet and PG-13 kiss. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1706
Likes : 8121
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by giaciak2 on Mon 19 Feb 2018, 10:33 am

@Dar-ren19 @IoJovi Hi guys, what I wanted to say is that maybe that information was false. Because I have not found them anymore.

I also thought that Adam Driver has done so many romantic movies. Not only he is the classic boy who likes to girls from 0 to 99 years. In these films he gave his best as a "great kisser" (and not only ... Laughing ) . I saw some scenes of Girl that I still have to recover ...
I think Disney chose our sad prince with all these items in the cart. Twisted Evil
avatar
giaciak2
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 381
Likes : 986
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX - What should NEVER, EVER happen

Post by Teo oswald on Mon 19 Feb 2018, 5:07 pm

I hate to say this but ... we will not see the ghost of anakin

in the last jedi I was impressed that only the ghost of Yoda appeared, I understand it on a practical level, but on the level of history why only Yoda is revealed. Luke find himself in a delicate situation and only Yoda arrives? I think it was a serious mistake, because there are some things that must go beyond the personal sympathies of Hollywood I do not understand all this hatred towards the actor who played Anakin. he is in Star wars, you have to put it in some way
avatar
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 430
Likes : 1633
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 27
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum