ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7

Post by Gemini on Mon 26 Sep - 20:19

Will people kill me if I suggest that it's actually the Jedi temple behind Ren in the rain scene?

They actually call it a palace in the early versions of the scene

Maybe the tree is the first temple and it's turned from palace to a tree in later scripts?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7

Post by snufkin on Mon 26 Sep - 22:00

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
So, I think that it's pretty safe to assume that Kylo wants something that's at the first Jedi temple. (Luke being there might just be a bonus.)

@ISeeAnIsland

My conclusion was that while he believes that there's something he badly needs at the Temple, what's more likely is that it's someone. And that someone who needs to be there isn't Luke. I walked away from my first viewing with the personal take that like finding Luke, the map itself is a McGuffin and that it's really Rey who's the key to everything. I had also thought that if whatever resulted in her abandonment and her parents' disappearance is tied back to whatever Snoke's been plotting, then maybe it could be a couple of factors as to why the image of the island has been in her mind the whole time (which parallels the map being in BB-8's memory) - either the whole "Force is calling to you" line from Maz. Or that her parents had been there before, possibly with her. She is the key because without access to her memories, he wouldn't have seen the image. And thanks to her efforts, the map was kept out of both the FO's and his hands, preventing any number of unpleasant things which would have resulted (either blown up planet or ugly family confrontation). So my guess is that whatever he's trying to access, he can't do it alone, she has to be the other half of it.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Tue 27 Sep - 9:09

@EchoBase wrote:First, I thought it's a joke, but obviously it's not. A "scavenger hair donation event" for Adam's organization AITAF:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKvrwm3h_G8/
@EchoBase

Well AITAF, why don't you sell us some Kylo Ren hair secrets while you're at it? like, how does he keep his hair so shiny and bouncy underneath that helmet?

Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Sep - 14:14

Star wars fb page posted this "Never give up hope, no matter how dark things seem"

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Wed 28 Sep - 14:37

bela.mesecina wrote:Star wars fb page posted this "Never give up hope, no matter how dark things seem"
@bela.mesecina

Oh, wow. That's

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7 - Page 6 Il_570xN.488357793_apcl
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 28 Sep - 16:16

bela.mesecina wrote:Star wars fb page posted this "Never give up hope, no matter how dark things seem"
@bela.mesecina

Oh that is glorious!!!! bounce

Like @vaderito said - Subtle. Like a freight train barrelling through one's house.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Sep - 16:18

Yet another reminder (if it's needed!) that Kylo fulfils the "Skywalker Saga" requirement in this trilogy https://twitter.com/missingwords/status/780832688928329728

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 28 Sep - 16:20

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Yet another reminder (if it's needed!) that Kylo fulfils the "Skywalker Saga" requirement in this trilogy https://twitter.com/missingwords/status/780832688928329728
@Mrs Ben Solo

cheers cheers cheers

But we already knew that... ROFL
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Wed 28 Sep - 16:27

@IoJovi wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Yet another reminder (if it's needed!) that Kylo fulfils the "Skywalker Saga" requirement in this trilogy https://twitter.com/missingwords/status/780832688928329728
@Mrs Ben Solo

cheers cheers cheers

But we already knew that...  ROFL
@IoJovi
I never understand a thing that Tweeter (the one Tweeting him) says. Confusing as hell. Obviously they're foreign or something (English is not their first language).
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 28 Sep - 16:31

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

cheers cheers cheers

@IoJovi
I never understand a thing that Tweeter (the one Tweeting him) says. Confusing as hell. Obviously they're foreign or something (English is not their first language).
@FrolickingFizzgig

LOL Fizz English is definitely not their first language.  That said, what I did pick up is that they are asking how is the ST about the Skywalkers if Rey isn't one?  

Matt Martin's response was beautiful, stating that Kylo Ren fulfills that requirement.  The original poster just isn't putting two and two together in how Rey fits into all of this.  I'm sure they will though... eventually.  Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Wed 28 Sep - 16:37

Matt Martin is the man. And cute one too. Very Happy
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Sep - 16:43

@IoJovi wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

cheers cheers cheers

@IoJovi
@FrolickingFizzgig

Pablo once asked that particular tweeter what language they were most comfortable communicating in (he genuinely wanted to know) because most of their tweets to him were incomprehensible. They do seem to be (extremely) hardcore Reylo though, so I'm not sure what their object was in this exchange. Probably hoping to get clear confirmation that Rey isn't Luke's and will end up a Skywalker/Solo by marriage to Kylo.

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 28 Sep - 16:46

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

cheers cheers cheers

@IoJovi
@FrolickingFizzgig

Pablo once asked that particular tweeter what language they were most comfortable communicating in (he genuinely wanted to know) because most of their tweets to him were incomprehensible. They do seem to be (extremely) hardcore Reylo though, so I'm not sure what their object was in this exchange. Probably hoping to get clear confirmation that Rey isn't Luke's and will end up a Skywalker/Solo by marriage to Kylo.
@Mrs Ben Solo

Wow, interesting because I was actually looking at it as the poster wanting confirmation of Reywalker - not the other way around. I suppose if you're going to send the story team tweets asking for "clarification", that's the way to do it... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Sep - 16:53

@IoJovi wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

cheers cheers cheers

@IoJovi
@FrolickingFizzgig

@Mrs Ben Solo

Wow, interesting because I was actually looking at it as the poster wanting confirmation of Reywalker - not the other way around. I suppose if you're going to send the story team tweets asking for "clarification", that's the way to do it... Laughing
@IoJovi

I definitely see it as a strategy on the part of that tweeter. They are always asking Pablo Reylo related stuff and tweeting Reylo shipping stuff at him. Pablo is wise to it now and said that they're always asking stuff they know he can't answer. The tweeter seems to have switched tactics onto tweeting Matt hoping that he'll be more forthcoming.

On another matter, I glanced down his Twitter feed and I think @gemini would like his tweets on Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 28 Sep - 18:08

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

cheers cheers cheers

@IoJovi
@FrolickingFizzgig

@Mrs Ben Solo

@IoJovi

I definitely see it as a strategy on the part of that tweeter. They are always asking Pablo Reylo related stuff and tweeting Reylo shipping stuff at him. Pablo is wise to it now and said that they're always asking stuff they know he can't answer. The tweeter seems to have switched tactics onto tweeting Matt hoping that he'll be more forthcoming.

On another matter, I glanced down his Twitter feed and I think @gemini would like his tweets on Obi-Wan Kenobi.
@Mrs Ben Solo

Now we definitely know who Snoke is...
(I am joking, sorry, but I just could not resist)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 28 Sep - 18:20

Here are the Matt Martin tweets on the possibility of Rey Kenobi, for those who are interested:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7 - Page 6 2016-010
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Wed 28 Sep - 18:33

@ISeeAnIsland
Interesting Tweets from Matt, though they really say nothing. Just more of the same. As he points out, anything that hasn't been explored yet is potential future content (and also potentially not future content). He's certainly more diplomatic than Pablo though. They're definitely different people with unique approaches when it comes to responding to fan inquiries.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 28 Sep - 18:39

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:@ISeeAnIsland
Interesting Tweets from Matt, though they really say nothing. Just more of the same. As he points out, anything that hasn't been explored yet is potential future content (and also potentially not future content). He's certainly more diplomatic than Pablo though. They're definitely different people with unique approaches when it comes to responding to fan inquiries.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Though, we ll see how Matt would act if somebody start to be rude or attack him.
Maybe he will just ignore - what I find the most wise thing to do in those occasions.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Wed 28 Sep - 21:43

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7 - Page 6 Tweet10

just for vanity Basketball
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Wed 28 Sep - 21:50

@Maria Antonietta Congrats! The Bly stuff is so lovely to listen to. It helps that he has a nice voice, but I love the poetic side of understanding the shadow as well as the more psychological aspect from reading Jung. It fits well with where they seem to be taking the philosophy of the force, that Rey and Kylo need to accept both the light and dark aspects to be truly at peace with themselves and the galaxy.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 28 Sep - 22:10

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Here are the Matt Martin tweets on the possibility of Rey Kenobi, for those who are interested:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7 - Page 6 2016-010
@ISeeAnIsland

Can't discuss future content? Lmfaookioo

Dude slipped up...dude slipped up big time!
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 28 Sep - 22:14

Dat backtracking though... Yo I'm out I'm bout to get told I'm wrong but looool

Gets asked if rey is a kenobi and if obi wan had a child "I can't discuss future content" so something about rey and obi wan child is future content?

Then it's all like..."oh what I really mean is....im only aware of...Satine and obi wan "

Dude learned well from jj

Should take a leaf from Pablo instead and say "only a story can tell you that"
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 28 Sep - 22:41

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_oe8k946S8F1v3o2r3o1_540

To answer this question, and if we where to pinpoint Satine as a potential mother...it would two times

1. Before the PT when Obi Wan & Qui Gon guarded Satine for 1 year.

2. 1.5 est years between the Mandalore Arc Season 3 TCW and The Lawless Season 5 TCW ( Obi does not see the Duchess in person during this time period.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 28 Sep - 22:48

@spacebaby45678 wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_oe8k946S8F1v3o2r3o1_540

To answer this question, and if we where to pinpoint Satine as a potential mother...it would two times

2. 1.5 est years between the Mandalore Arc Season 3 TCW  and The Lawless  Season 5 TCW ( Obi does not see the Duchess in person during this time period.
@spacebaby45678

Meet korkie

No mother, no father, suddenly appears in clone wars as satines and bo katan nephew

Looks suspiciously like a perfect mix of obi wan and Satine.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_o3bz1sa1NI1rgeyoh_500
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow on Wed 28 Sep - 23:13

@Gemini wrote:

@spacebaby45678 wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_oe8k946S8F1v3o2r3o1_540

2. 1.5 est years between the Mandalore Arc Season 3 TCW  and The Lawless  Season 5 TCW ( Obi does not see the Duchess in person during this time period.
@spacebaby45678

Meet korkie

No mother, no father, suddenly appears in clone wars as satines and bo katan nephew

Looks suspiciously like a perfect mix of obi wan and Satine.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7 - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_o3bz1sa1NI1rgeyoh_500
@Gemini

I just wrote a similar thing in Rey Kenobi thread, but anyway, They could at least draw Korkie to favors both of his aunts but no,his looks favor Satine and Obi Wan, even more than his aunt Bo-Katan, who is Satine's sister.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 7 - Page 6 Latest?cb=20131024184629

So either his mother or father, whoever related to Satine, must look a lot like her and have a spouse who facial structure look alike with Obi Wan for Korkie to resemble his aunt Satine and Obi Wan
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum