ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13 - Page 37 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 8:57 am

@ladyconsular wrote:Was just reading abuot some rumored trailer leak and if any of it's true, Rey did quite the number on Kylo Ren lol and it makes sens why Adam said "if you call it living"
@ladyconsular
I would think the gaping blaster-bolt injury to his gut would have been much more life-threatening than anything Rey did. She really just slashed him in the face (missing his eyes, mouth and nose) and poked him in the shoulder. xD
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13 - Page 37 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 9:02 am

But no eeevillllerrr Kylo in the trailer would be disappointing. Lucasfilm, I've been waiting a year for eeevilllllerrrr trailer Kylo, damnit!

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13 - Page 37 200
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 9:13 am

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:But no eeevillllerrr Kylo in the trailer would be disappointing. Lucasfilm, I've been waiting a year for eeevilllllerrrr trailer Kylo, damnit!

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13 - Page 37 200
@FrolickingFizzgig

Well, at least Rey and Finn's Force Bond will be explored more and I'll drink all the Reylos' tears!

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13 - Page 37 E58
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 10:11 am

@Xylo Ren wrote:Out of all the leaks that one does sound somewhat plausible.

The "barely" part about Kylo being alive could be paraphrasing. If they give Kylo a mechanical arm that's tolerable (though I don't want it) but if they give him a half metal face like in that concept book I'll be extremely disappointed for a lot of reasons.
@Xylo Ren

Actually, I'm pretty sure the injuries Rey inflicted on Kylo wouldn't put his life at risk, I think the bowcaster wound was the most serious injury- and him thumping it wouldn't improve things.
I don't want Kylo to have half a metal face either- unless he gets restored by Rey using the Force at the end of IX; that would be a real 'Beauty and the Beast' moment!
Actually it might be a 'Phantom of the Opera' mask.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 10:30 am

Oh no, no no to the half metal face. Adam's got too much of an expressive face for them to replace half of it with effects.

So much of his acting comes from his mannerisms, looks, gestures and micro expressions for them to take part of it away.

Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 10:35 am

To be honest I don't think Kylo will be losing his arm or his face- those pictures were 'concept art', and changed a lot by the finished look.
He will have a hell of a scar though, especially if it isn't healed when he confronts Rey.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 10:37 am

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@ladyconsular wrote:Was just reading abuot some rumored trailer leak and if any of it's true, Rey did quite the number on Kylo Ren lol and it makes sens why Adam said "if you call it living"
@ladyconsular
I would think the gaping blaster-bolt injury to his gut would have been much more life-threatening than anything Rey did. She really just slashed him in the face (missing his eyes, mouth and nose) and poked him in the shoulder. xD
@FrolickingFizzgig

Yes, that's what I thought.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 11:02 am

The half-mask talk makes me think of Arcann in SWTOR. He wore it after his face was damaged, but when he turns good, he removes it, bares his scars and kneels before the hero, asking to join their cause and fight his father.

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 11:12 am

reylosaur wrote:Is it the part where Snoke asks Hux if Kylo is alive that we're speculating about? I feel like that's fake. Snoke would probably sense it through the Force if Kylo died. He wouldn't need to ask Hux, an ordinary mortal, for an update on his condition. He knew at the end of TFA that Kylo was alive and that's why he sent Hux to retrieve him.
@reylosaur

I don't know what to think about this spoiler but I can totally believe that Kylo indeed ended TFA barely alive and that he even came very close to death. But it's only my gut feelin based on my own interpretation of the "Finn will be fine" scene.

I don't think that the injuries Rey caused were mortal but the one caused by Chewie's bowcaster definitely was. Kylo probably lose a big quantity of blood because of the multiple wounds he got. Plus SKB was completely destroyed so they probably needed time to bring him to an adequate medical bay to treat his injiuries.

Last edited by reylo1992 on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 11:18 am; edited 3 times in total
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 11:14 am

@ladyconsular wrote:The half-mask talk makes me think of Arcann in SWTOR. He wore it after his face was damaged, but when he turns good, he removes it, bares his scars and kneels before the hero, asking to join their cause and fight his father.
@ladyconsular

That would be cool.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 2:07 pm

What was the trailer leak? Question
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 2:29 pm

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 2:47 pm

@ladyconsular

Thanks, I did see that one. I thought there was a another one talking about Kylo with the half mask. Wink
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 2:50 pm

@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@ladyconsular

Thanks, I did see that one. I thought there was a another one talking about Kylo with the half mask. Wink
@ReyofLightSide

I think that was concept art and because of how Hux is talking about Ren in the trailer leak, it sounds like he's a mess.

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 3:05 pm

@ladyconsular There's no trailer leak. That 4chan thing is crap and there are fans who strongly believe that I Was Born To Do One Thing is behind it because it plays like an ultimate Finn fantasy.

There's no way that LF would advertise TLJ without Rey, Kylo, Luke. Never. They are the icons, they get the focus.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 3:09 pm

Losing limbs normally reduces a person's connection to the force....if Vader hadn't lost his limbs on Mustafar, he would have been a lot more powerful...also, I've noticed that FS characters in previous movies lose their limbs under two circumstances:

- Shortly before death (Dooku, Windu, Maybe Vader in ROTJ)

- Around the time of using the dark side of the force (Anakin in AOTC, Vader in ROTS, Luke in ESB)

Kylo has already taken the dark road so it makes no sense to mutilate him for the sake of mutilating someone...however, going by previous movies Rey might have a better chance of losing a limb going by this for a couple of reasons:

- she is the hero of this trilogy (heroes lost limbs)
- she was flirting with the dark side when she let the force in to fight kylo on SKB (just like Luke and Anakin did during their adventures)

As for the scar, if Saw had such a mild scar, it is highly unlikely Kylo will have more than a line on his face (unless Snoke or Hux constantly mutilate him further to make him retain a scar- which is unlikely)....even if he was refused bacta, SW canon indicates medical technology is so advanced a person's whole face and species can be surgically changed without leaving scars...so a lightsaber scar is nothing....however, I think they will retain the scar because of its symbolism but it will be aesthetically pleasing and not some horrific open wound on his face.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 4:27 pm

@vaderito wrote:@ladyconsular There's no trailer leak. That 4chan thing is crap and there are fans who strongly believe that I Was Born To Do One Thing is behind it because it plays like an ultimate Finn fantasy.

There's no way that LF would advertise TLJ without Rey, Kylo, Luke. Never. They are the icons, they get the focus.
@vaderito

Exactly why I said it's probably not completely true but fun to read.

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 6:07 pm

@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@ladyconsular
@FrolickingFizzgig

Yes, that's what I thought.
@motherofpearl1

Yeap. Rey's victory was not physical, but moral. She slashed his face and poked his arm, but he fell because of her Light.

She didn't hurt him so bad to the point of a life support or a metal face.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 4:19 am

That maybe-leak was fun to read. But I don't buy BB-8 disguised in FO-looking clothing. Laughing

But it'd be nice to get a teaser soon. I read somewhere that there won't be anything until the celebration and tbh waiting for such a long time is fairly daunting.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 6:01 am

Not only that but sooner or later there'll be a real leak - with the internet these days it's impossible to keep things under wraps no matter how security conscious LF are.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 8:56 am

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13 - Page 37 1j0knv
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 1:39 pm

Remember those rumours about Kylo's new ship? Well, this source here has a couple of picture of future LEGO releases (including a figure that might just be KMT's character, as posted by @panki earlier in the KMT thread): http://www.spieletest.at/bericht/10674/LEGO-Highlights-2017

But I also noticed this ship, which looks an awful lot like Kylo's new ship was supposed to look, doesn't it? Or have I got this wrong? Is this some other ship? I'm definitely no spaceship expert.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13 - Page 37 10021307_75168_LEGO-Star-Wars_Yodas-Jedi-Starfighter_Spielwarenmesse2017

However, this one has the Galactic Empire symbol - and what's that other symbol? Looks a bit like the Jedi Order symbol, except it doesn't...
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm

Ah, I think that's the TIE Interceptor... right? Or looks very similar anyway.

Hmm. False alarm then. Razz
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 1:49 pm

At the site you have posted it says it's Yoda's Jedi Starfighter

And it could be:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yoda's_Jedi_starfighter
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 1:51 pm

@Darth_Awakened wrote:At the site you have posted it says it's Yoda's Jedi Starfighter

And it could be:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yoda's_Jedi_starfighter
@Darth_Awakened

Duh! So it appears. Thank you.

I wonder why they're releasing Clone Wars era stuff now? But then again, why not...
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum