ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13

Post by panki on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 4:09 pm

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:At the site you have posted it says it's Yoda's Jedi Starfighter

And it could be:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yoda's_Jedi_starfighter
@Darth_Awakened

Duh! So it appears. Thank you.

I wonder why they're releasing Clone Wars era stuff now? But then again, why not...
@Darth Dingbat

I wonder if some of the unfinished Clone Wars story arcs are being dealt with in the new animated tv show being directed by Dave Filoni or in the 2020 standalone movie....it would then make sense for them to release action figures related to that time period.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -13

Post by Guest on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 2:53 pm

Has anyone seen this?

http://www.ibtimes.com.au/star-wars-last-jedi-leaked-scene-description-reys-father-connection-1542524

A leaked scene description of “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” reveals a key moment in an action sequence. There will be two major lightsaber duels in the film, and one of them will hint at Rey’s father’s identity.

The following article contains spoilers from “Star Wars: The Last Jedi.” Readers who don’t wish to know what happens in the film are advised to stop reading.

In a new video posted on YouTube [see below] Mike Zeroh reveals what his source from Ireland told him about a major action sequence that was filmed in that country. It will come as no surprise to the fans that the upcoming movie will feature a lightsaber duel between Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) and Rey (Daisy Ridley). A source has revealed some details about this fight.

Kylo Ren will have his helmet on in his fight against Rey this time. This action sequence is said to take place before the duel between Kylo Ren and Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill). Ridley has already confirmed that her character will get injured at some point in “Star Wars: The Last Jedi,” without elaborating on how. Before answering she also wanted to clarify if the injury can be emotional, giving away another clue.

Mike reveals that a scene shot at Pinewood Studios involved a set piece that was made of foam. This set piece served as the edge of a cliff, from which Rey hangs on with her hands.

The scene may be a parallel to the prequel trilogy, in which Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor). Is the late Jedi actually Rey’s father? The upcoming movie is expected to shed more light on this aspect of the character.

Mike suggests that it is possible that Kylo Ren will give Rey some information while she is hanging by the cliff. This information, which may be about her parents, may injure her mentally. This would a parallel to the “Empire Strikes Back” scene in which Luke finds out the truth about his father.

The movie is slated to be released on Dec. 15. After “The Force Awakens” raked in over 2 billion (AU$2.61 billion) at the box office, expectations are high on the sequel. The film will be introducing new characters and expanding the fictitious universe further.

The first full trailer of “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” is expected to be released in April during the Celebrations event. The movie has been directed by Rian Johnson, and it is currently in the post production phase of development.

I do think it's quite interesting that the Rey Kenobi theory seems to be surfacing more and more as the release date approaches... but I found the bit about Kylo Ren revealing something shocking to Rey while she's dangling from the cliff intriguing. The article might be complete hot air mumbo jumbo, but I was curious what everyone else thinks on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 2:58 pm

RandomObserver wrote:Has anyone seen this?

http://www.ibtimes.com.au/star-wars-last-jedi-leaked-scene-description-reys-father-connection-1542524

A leaked scene description of “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” reveals a key moment in an action sequence. There will be two major lightsaber duels in the film, and one of them will hint at Rey’s father’s identity.

The following article contains spoilers from “Star Wars: The Last Jedi.” Readers who don’t wish to know what happens in the film are advised to stop reading.

In a new video posted on YouTube [see below] Mike Zeroh reveals what his source from Ireland told him about a major action sequence that was filmed in that country. It will come as no surprise to the fans that the upcoming movie will feature a lightsaber duel between Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) and Rey (Daisy Ridley). A source has revealed some details about this fight.

Kylo Ren will have his helmet on in his fight against Rey this time. This action sequence is said to take place before the duel between Kylo Ren and Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill). Ridley has already confirmed that her character will get injured at some point in “Star Wars: The Last Jedi,” without elaborating on how. Before answering she also wanted to clarify if the injury can be emotional, giving away another clue.

Mike reveals that a scene shot at Pinewood Studios involved a set piece that was made of foam. This set piece served as the edge of a cliff, from which Rey hangs on with her hands.

The scene may be a parallel to the prequel trilogy, in which Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor). Is the late Jedi actually Rey’s father? The upcoming movie is expected to shed more light on this aspect of the character.

Mike suggests that it is possible that Kylo Ren will give Rey some information while she is hanging by the cliff. This information, which may be about her parents, may injure her mentally. This would a parallel to the “Empire Strikes Back” scene in which Luke finds out the truth about his father.

The movie is slated to be released on Dec. 15. After “The Force Awakens” raked in over 2 billion (AU$2.61 billion) at the box office, expectations are high on the sequel. The film will be introducing new characters and expanding the fictitious universe further.

The first full trailer of “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” is expected to be released in April during the Celebrations event. The movie has been directed by Rian Johnson, and it is currently in the post production phase of development.

I do think it's quite interesting that the Rey Kenobi theory seems to be surfacing more and more as the release date approaches... but I found the bit about Kylo Ren revealing something shocking to Rey while she's dangling from the cliff intriguing. The article might be complete hot air mumbo jumbo, but I was curious what everyone else thinks on this.
@RandomObserver

Anything is possible but I would take any rumor by Mike Zeroh with a large dollop of salt....nothing against him, but his predictions haven't been exactly accurate (the most recent being that the episode 8 trailer will be released during Superbowl according to his sources) and he is one of the "Kylo will get eviler club." I think another popular youtube channel person Urban Acolyte criticised him just a couple of days back for claiming he has inside sources (when he actually doesn't).

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 3:01 pm

@panki wrote:

@RandomObserver

Anything is possible but I would take any rumor by Mike Zeroh with a large dollop of salt....nothing against him, but his predictions haven't been exactly accurate (the most recent being that the episode 8 trailer will be released during Superbowl according to his sources) and he is one of the "Kylo will get eviler club." I think another popular youtube channel person Urban Acolyte criticised him just a couple of days back for claiming he has inside sources (when he actually doesn't).
@panki

Ah, okay, so he's one of those. Good to know, cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 3:10 pm

I'm willing to keep an open mind about Obi-Wan being Rey's grandfather, but father...?! He died 13/14 years before Rey was born! Strong with the force was he, but not that strong! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 3:15 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I'm willing to keep an open mind about Obi-Wan being Rey's grandfather, but father...?! He died 13/14 years before Rey was born! Strong with the force was he, but not that strong! Wink
@Mrs Ben Solo

Yeah, I was thinking that! Smile And the wording on the article was a bit jumbled in places. I usually don't pay any attention to spoiler articles, but it caught my eye because of the title and I decided to check it out. If she's a Kenobi, Obi-Wan would be her grandfather. Unless, of course, he cryo froze his precious Jedi jewels to ensure the continuation of Jedi generations, but I seriously doubt it, LOL. We need that trailer out, STAT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 3:38 pm

Mike zeroh = huge pile of bs
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 3:39 pm

RandomObserver wrote:
@panki wrote:

@RandomObserver

@panki

Ah, okay, so he's one of those. Good to know, cheers.
@RandomObserver

@panki wrote:

@RandomObserver

@panki

Same!

However, I can completely believe in a scenario where Rey would hang over the cliff with her hands the same way Obi-Wan did in Ep.I. Father: of course not (makes no sense regarding the timeline)! Grandfather: why not?

To me, the strongest evidence for Rey Kenobi is the fact that Obi-Wan is indeed the only one to call Rey by her name as some Tumblr user pointed it out well. Now, Kylo also called her by her name during the interrogation scene in the junior novelization (which suggests that one can find out someone's name through the Force) even if I give more credit to what was in the movie.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:04 pm

@RandomObserver

Since no one seems to know what happens to Rey when she goes over the cliff, I think it's entirely plausible that she ends up hanging on the edge.

But a lightsaber duel between Luke and Kylo later in the movie? That doesn't necessarily seem very likely, especially if Kylo ends up stranded with Rey and Luke in some capacity.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:23 pm

That rumor sounds like rehash central. Can't they be a little more clever with their fake leaks? Do people really think that Rian Johnson would make VIII as much of a rehash as VII was criticized for being? I'd be severely disappointed if the big reveal was so similar to the one in the OT.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:30 pm

I have had to take my OT glasses off myself when thinking about TLJ. I don't think Rey went there to train with Luke, I think she went to ACH-TO with the purpose of bringing him back to Leia. I think he will refuse at first, I would not be surprised if he refuses to help for pretty much the whole movie. I think the big twist might be what happened between Luke and Kylo. Kylo being stuck with them on the Island. He and Rey develop some sort of relationship that isn't adversarial. I could see them hinting at Reylo instead of a kiss. If they did a steamy long stare at each other like Jyn and Cassian did....I can see that happening.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:34 pm

@Birdwoman wrote:I have had to take my OT glasses off myself when thinking about TLJ. I don't think Rey went there to train with Luke, I think she went to ACH-TO with the purpose of bringing him back to Leia. I think he will refuse at first, I would not be surprised if he refuses to help for pretty much the whole movie. I think the big twist might be what happened between Luke and Kylo. Kylo being stuck with them on the Island. He and Rey develop some sort of relationship that isn't adversarial. I could see them hinting at Reylo instead of a kiss. If they did a steamy long stare at each other like Jyn and Cassian did....I can see that happening.
@Birdwoman

It's interesting that a lot of people think that she'd be training with Luke. The first thing that came into my head when Rey arrived on the island and offered Luke the lightsaber was that it's a call for him to come back and set things right. Mind you, back then I was a member of a general audience and wasn't watching it through the OT goggles. Now I wonder though...
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:05 pm

@MissG wrote:
@Birdwoman wrote:I have had to take my OT glasses off myself when thinking about TLJ. I don't think Rey went there to train with Luke, I think she went to ACH-TO with the purpose of bringing him back to Leia.  I think he will refuse at first, I would not be surprised if he refuses to help for pretty much the whole movie. I think the big twist might be what happened between Luke and Kylo.  Kylo being stuck with them on the Island.  He and Rey develop some sort of relationship that isn't adversarial.  I could see them hinting at Reylo instead of a kiss.  If they did a steamy long stare at each other like Jyn and Cassian did....I can see that happening.  
@Birdwoman

It's interesting that a lot of people think that she'd be training with Luke. The first thing that came into my head when Rey arrived on the island and offered Luke the lightsaber was that it's a call for him to come back and set things right. Mind you, back then I was a member of a general audience and wasn't watching it through the OT goggles. Now I wonder though...
@MissG

FWIW, MSW did supposedly have that brief glimpse of a scene where Rey is trying to train with Luke and getting frustrated. They also seemed to think that Rey and Luke would spend some time in the first part of the movie traveling around Ahch-To and visiting different temples.

ETA: I do think that you're right in that Rey was sent there to retrieve Luke (not train), but it sounds like there might be some training taking place at some point.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:24 pm

I am sure there will be training. I used to think she was sent there only to train with Luke. Then when I watched the Force Awakens for the 1000th time. I realized that maybe her main goal to train but ends up doing it....
Now it makes me think, Kylo arrives early but lands on another island and spends the first act looking for Luke and Rey....eventually finds them in Act two??!! Hmm...
I do hope he betrays the first order in this film and then goes on the run. That would be a surprise for the general audience and old time fans.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:39 pm

The script they released for the Academy Awards does have a line about Rey being cheered as she's leaving as "the new generation of Jedi." And Snoke certainly does hint at it in his space Skype session.

That said, I figured Leia sent Rey to Luke both to persuade him to come back (Rey is good at persuading people to do that sort of thing) and also knowing that she's FS and an orphan in search of answers, because she thought that Luke might know who her family is. But if the NR is destroyed, the FO is on the advance, and Hux knows where their base is, I also figured she needed to keep Poe behind because they have larger strategic problems to handle. Unfortunately a lot of people seem to think that it's going to be like that remake of The Karate Kid where it was Hillary Swank but exactly the same as the original.

@Birdwoman wrote:I do hope he betrays the first order in this film and then goes on the run. That would be a surprise for the general audience and old time fans.

That would be top on my wish list for TLJ, let's see him go Ronin.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:47 pm

@Birdwoman wrote:I am sure there will be training.  I used to think she was sent there only to train with Luke.  Then when I watched the Force Awakens for the 1000th time. I realized that maybe her main goal to train but ends up doing it....
Now it makes me think, Kylo arrives early but lands on another island and spends the first act looking for Luke and Rey....eventually finds them in Act two??!! Hmm...
I do hope he betrays the first order in this film and then goes on the run.  That would be a surprise for the general audience and old time fans.
@Birdwoman

That would be a big surprise for the general audience if they would go that road but it's not impossible. IMO it depends very much on what consequences the way things ended with Rey on SKB will have on him. On the one hand, I have speculated in some previous posts that the Force moment they share might have been useful in the sense that Rey sort of bypassed something within him that sort of "awakened" Ben from his "slumber" at the end of the movie (Sleeping Beauty scenario). On the other hand, the fact that she left him for dead on the planet will lead him to fall even more under Snoke's influence who woud brainwash him about the way his attraction for the girl misled him (Beauty & the Beast scenario).

Last edited by reylo1992 on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:50 pm

Some interesting nuggets in this article. Not just about when Rey's parentage will get revealed but other rumours that may happen.

https://www.google.com/amp/movieweb.com/amp/star-wars-last-jedi-rey-dad-leaked-scene-details/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

It's notes on Rey and Kylo's potential cliff duel is what really grabbed my attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:59 pm

Some of that article sounds straight out of the first big Reddit "spoiler". However this part?

She will reportedly leave in the middle of her training when Kylo Ren captures Finn and Poe Dameron (Oscar Isaac), but none of those plot details have been confirmed yet.

If this means we get Finn and Poe in the "I love you...I know" moment, Hell yeah! Despite the focus of this board, I think we can all agree on which two characters make for the absolutely most ridiculously attractive pairing.

@reylo1992 - tend to think that when he's around Rey, Ben returns. Which is why Snoke will especially want to have him either contain or kill her. She's dangerous to his agenda.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 7:24 pm

There might be training in TLJ, but maybe not in the same straightforward manner of ESB where Luke showed up at Yoda's place with the intent of being trained.

I've always been sceptical about the idea of Kylo arriving on the island early, to be honest. I don't see his confrontation with Rey happening any earlier than midpoint of the movie, so what is he going to do before then? Just appear in shots of him loitering around?

Kylo/Luke fight is IMO extremely likely and in fact I would be surprised if it *didn't* happen. Rey might soften towards Kylo but I don't think Luke will, in this movie at least. It would be weird to have no encounter between them at all, and when it happens I think it's bound to be hostile in nature.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 10:18 pm

@Saracene wrote:There might be training in TLJ, but maybe not in the same straightforward manner of ESB where Luke showed up at Yoda's place with the intent of being trained.

I've always been sceptical about the idea of Kylo arriving on the island early, to be honest. I don't see his confrontation with Rey happening any earlier than midpoint of the movie, so what is he going to do before then? Just appear in shots of him loitering around?

Kylo/Luke fight is IMO extremely likely and in fact I would be surprised if it *didn't* happen. Rey might soften towards Kylo but I don't think Luke will, in this movie at least. It would be weird to have no encounter between them at all, and when it happens I think it's bound to be hostile in nature.
@Saracene

I'm glad I'm not the only one who never put too much stock in the idea that Kylo comes to the island early. I always thought the evidence behind it was rather weak. In fact, I don't even remember why we thought he came early? Because it may have been something MSW said, but they've backed off a lot of things regarding Kylo and his fight with Rey/Luke vs Knights of Ren. Even if he did arrive within the first half, I doubt he'd have a whole big fight with Luke and Rey at that moment as rumors suggest. That's a bizarrely large and important confrontation to have in the first half of the movie. I guess I'd give Rian props for playing with expectations if he did that, but I'm not holding my breath on it.

That's why that one "leak", though not from a reputable source at all, about the early arrival battle just being a vision made sense to me. Moreso than it actually happening for real. It's a bit rehashy, but Luke giving Rey this vision of how wrong it can go if she doesn't go all out against Kylo Ren would fit with the rumors that he's darker and wants Kylo dead. And it sets up Rey proving "fate" wrong. Plus it could mean that Kylo never actually knocks Rey off a cliff, which only bodes well for a Reylo trajectory.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 11:22 pm

@ZioRen wrote:
@Saracene wrote:There might be training in TLJ, but maybe not in the same straightforward manner of ESB where Luke showed up at Yoda's place with the intent of being trained.

@Saracene

I'm glad I'm not the only one who never put too much stock in the idea that Kylo comes to the island early. I always thought the evidence behind it was rather weak. In fact, I don't even remember why we thought he came early? Because it may have been something MSW said, but they've backed off a lot of things regarding Kylo and his fight with Rey/Luke vs Knights of Ren. Even if he did arrive within the first half, I doubt he'd have a whole big fight with Luke and Rey at that moment as rumors suggest. That's a bizarrely large and important confrontation to have in the first half of the movie. I guess I'd give Rian props for playing with expectations if he did that, but I'm not holding my breath on it.

That's why that one "leak", though not from a reputable source at all, about the early arrival battle just being a vision made sense to me. Moreso than it actually happening for real. It's a bit rehashy, but Luke giving Rey this vision of how wrong it can go if she doesn't go all out against Kylo Ren would fit with the rumors that he's darker and wants Kylo dead. And it sets up Rey proving "fate" wrong. Plus it could mean that Kylo never actually knocks Rey off a cliff, which only bodes well for a Reylo trajectory.
@ZioRen

I don't put a lot of stock into Kylo showing up on Ahch-To super early, but I'm expecting it to happen towards the end of Act I or the end of the first half of TLJ. Why? Because if we're not getting a last-minute Vader-esque redemption for Kylo, his character needs time to grow and change, and I'd expect his interactions with Rey (and possibly Luke) to set that change in motion.

If the big Rey-Kylo duel doesn't happen until the climax of VIII, I think you can also close the coffin on the possibility of two-sided romantic Reylo in any capacity.

ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 11:30 pm

If they try to follow any of the patterns from ESB to lull the audience into thinking it's a re-hash, they'll definitely have something in the crawl text about bad guys pursuit of good guy and show that character's introduction as leading up to the attack/landing. The whole tease with Vader's introduction is that you think he's in pursuit of Luke for destroying the Death Star and then for being the son of the man he supposedly murdered. Which then sets you up for the actual truth, which turns the entire sequence of events and character motivation on its head. And that's not even getting into the eventual realization that he spends the entire time chasing after his biological daughteras bait for the son. Nevermind that it's more likely that the daughter is stronger in the DS and more likely to be inclined to overthrow the government than the son is.  So I fully expect them to play on that history from the OT, we'll get the build up to their reunion/confrontation.

And even though the whole going ronin at the end of TLJ would be on my wish list, who knows if they don't eventually have something similar to this with the two of them, if they separate and he goes back to Snoke but things are complicated (and the middle manager who gets threatened in that clip, let's just imagine he's some relative of Mitaka).

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:08 am

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:

@Saracene

@ZioRen

I don't put a lot of stock into Kylo showing up on Ahch-To super early, but I'm expecting it to happen towards the end of Act I or the end of the first half of TLJ. Why? Because if we're not getting a last-minute Vader-esque redemption for Kylo, his character needs time to grow and change, and I'd expect his interactions with Rey (and possibly Luke) to set that change in motion.

If the big Rey-Kylo duel doesn't happen until the climax of VIII, I think you can also close the coffin on the possibility of two-sided romantic Reylo in any capacity.

@ISeeAnIsland
Count me in as another who never believed Kylo was going to arrive right at the beginning of the movie, but around the first 45 minutes to one hour mark? Sure. Possibly indicating the end of the first act. I have much bigger doubts that the climax of the movie is going to be another Rey and Kylo duel. Rey already beat him in the first movie. I've always seen that victory as a big indication of where Kylo's character development is headed. You don't have your heroine defeat and utterly humiliate her already conflicted and being-used-by-a-bigger-threat villain in first act unless you intend to go in a very specific narrative direction, and that direction is not Kylo winning the second time in the second climax. Otherwise we can kiss a lot of our predictions goodbye.

That said, one thing that I think is often overlooked is the fact that there are two parts of the story left, not one. A lot of what I've always felt was coming pertains to both films, not just The Last Jedi. I have never expected Reylo to be definitively canon in Episode VIII, and I have no doubts that VIII is going to open the door to a whole bunch of new problems and complications. IMO, Kylo's redemption is absolutely not going to be sealed by the end of The Last Jedi either. Chances are it'll be the end goal more than the VIII goal, and I'm not saying we're getting a last-minute "throw Snoke into the engine" redemption, just that Kylo's inner-turmoil and struggle over both sides is likely not to be neatly wrapped up in only The Last Jedi's run-time.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:30 am

Sorry but are people seriously discuss Mike Zeroh and Movieweb "spoilers" now?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:39 am

@vaderito wrote:Sorry but are people seriously discuss Mike Zeroh and Movieweb "spoilers" now?
@vaderito

He's so bs...
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum