ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:27 am

@Scavengerscum wrote:Fassbender and Weaving?! Thats... a little alarming. Would anyone have any idea how early in TFAs conception they would have been thinking of using those actors? I mean, Adam Drivers age and youth is makes sense in the context of him being Han and Leia's son...and also Reylo. I can't imagine that happening with Weaving or Fassbender...
@Scavengerscum

Weaving and Fassbender were rumoured to be considered for some roles, but it's never been said which ones. Keep in mind that the trivia is provided by IMDb, which in turn gets its trivia from readers' submissions. It's not insider information. They may have been up for Hux or Poe, for all we know.

The only people we know to have auditioned for Kylo were Eddie Redmayne (who said so himself, and told he was made to read a scene from Pride and Prejudice) and Joel Kinnaman (who never said which role he was considered for, except that Swedish newspapers said he lost the role to Adam Driver, so it must have been Kylo). But Adam was KK's choice early on, we know as much - presumably they looked at other actors too because they weren't sure he'd do it. AD has said he took time to consider it.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by vaderito on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:31 am

Fassbender was considered for Poe. he turned it down. Quite a few actors turned it down but looks like Oscar had guts to ask for the character to live and they reconsidered it.

there's no way Weaving was considered for Kylo. maybe LST role or Snoke or some character they cut off or changed sex (Phasma was originally male) or made younger (Hux). But KK said only very few actors could play Kylo.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10337
Likes : 49927
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Piper Maru on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:36 am

@Scavengerscum wrote:Fassbender and Weaving?! Thats... a little alarming. Would anyone have any idea how early in TFAs conception they would have been thinking of using those actors? I mean, Adam Drivers age and youth is makes sense in the context of him being Han and Leia's son...and also Reylo. I can't imagine that happening with Weaving or Fassbender...
@Scavengerscum

Probably Fassbender would play Hux/Poe, and Weaving would play Snoke.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1286
Likes : 10261
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 28
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:39 am

If you read the Hollywood reporter account, Weaving was considered for FO Officer which makes sense, considering Domhnall's subsequent casting.

Kylo as he exists was a development by JJ and Larry for sure, so if AD had not taken the role who knows what kind of Villan Fassbender would have been,Jedi Killer?
Maybe.

It say what Fassbender & Weaving where considered for right here on the TFA notes, BEFORE AD was cast!

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Tumblr_oklky0IK6I1v3o2r3o1_540


Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2952
Likes : 6872
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Gemini on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:43 am

@vaderito wrote:Fassbender was considered for Poe. he turned it down. Quite a few actors turned it down but looks like Oscar had guts to ask for the character to live and they reconsidered it.

there's no way Weaving was considered for Kylo. maybe LST role or Snoke or some character they cut off or changed sex (Phasma was originally male) or made younger (Hux). But KK said only very few actors could play Kylo.
@vaderito

But the trivia says he was? I wonder who wrote the trivia
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2432
Likes : 10201
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by vaderito on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:45 am

[quote="Gemini"]
@vaderito wrote:

But the trivia says he was? I wonder who wrote the trivia
@Gemini

I remember that he was linked with Poe. I don't know who writes trivia.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10337
Likes : 49927
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:45 am

@Gemini wrote:
@vaderito wrote:Fassbender was considered for Poe. he turned it down. Quite a few actors turned it down but looks like Oscar had guts to ask for the character to live and they reconsidered it.

there's no way Weaving was considered for Kylo. maybe LST role or Snoke or some character they cut off or changed sex (Phasma was originally male) or made younger (Hux). But KK said only very few actors could play Kylo.
@vaderito

But the trivia says he was? I wonder who wrote the trivia
@Gemini

Lucas Film?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2952
Likes : 6872
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:47 am

@Gemini wrote:
@vaderito wrote:Fassbender was considered for Poe. he turned it down. Quite a few actors turned it down but looks like Oscar had guts to ask for the character to live and they reconsidered it.

there's no way Weaving was considered for Kylo. maybe LST role or Snoke or some character they cut off or changed sex (Phasma was originally male) or made younger (Hux). But KK said only very few actors could play Kylo.
@vaderito

But the trivia says he was? I wonder who wrote the trivia
@Gemini

The trivia is sourced from IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2488496/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

And IMDb's trivia comes from readers: http://www.imdb.com/czone/
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by vaderito on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:50 am

@Darth Dingbat wrote:


The trivia is sourced from IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2488496/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

And IMDb's trivia comes from readers: http://www.imdb.com/czone/
@Darth Dingbat

yep, those guys (fans) even mess up with the casting list. Nuke Skywalker, Cora Sparrow, lol.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10337
Likes : 49927
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:50 am

This is what IMDb says:


Welcome! Since 1990, an incredibly diverse range of people across the globe have been adding, refining and correcting the data on our pages. It’s an ever-evolving process and we invite you to become a part of it. You do have to be registered first, but it’s free and it’s painless. After you’ve registered please check out the 'Step-by-step guide' and ‘What is a contributor’ links on this page to start submitting. Thank you for your interest in IMDb!

What is a Contributor?
Quite simply, a contributor is anyone who submits information for display on the site. There is a huge variety of data that can be added, such as a new Title (i.e. Movies, TV shows, Video Games etc.), Names (actors, writers, film crew, celebrities etc.) and numerous other categories such as directors, producers, trivia, goofs, soundtracks, quotes, release dates. Please see our Contributors' Charter for more information on how we work together.

Adding Data to IMDb
Adding information (we call it 'data') is a very simple process, and we always welcome new Contributors. Below, you'll find all the info you'll need to start updating the site.

In other words, anyone can do it. That's how we get things like Nuke Skywalker. Wink
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:53 am

So the Trivia on the movie is from IMBD? and the people at Disney and LF put IMBD trivia on their product? Wow, that is incredible.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2952
Likes : 6872
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Gemini on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:54 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:So the Trivia on the movie is from IMBD? and the people at Disney and LF put IMBD trivia on their product? Wow, that is incredible.
@spacebaby45678

That is pretty weird
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2432
Likes : 10201
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 9:00 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:So the Trivia on the movie is from IMBD? and the people at Disney and LF put IMBD trivia on their product? Wow, that is incredible.
@spacebaby45678

Yep, it does seem incredible. But it was said back then that the trivia is comes from IMDb. Just like there are bookshops that source their book information from Goodreads, and so on and so forth.

If you look at the trivia page on IMDb, you can double-check that those bits and bobs are from there, word for word. Including the part about Fassbender and Weaving: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2488496/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

There are some weird ones there, such as:

Billy Dee-Williams doesn't appear in the film as Lando Calrissian. If Williams doesn't return for Episode 8 and 9. It will be assumed the character died prior to Episode 7.

???
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 9:07 am

Sorry to go on about this, but this is apparently how the adding of the IMDb trivia to the film works. It doesn't appear that Lucasfilm or other production companies have anything to do with it.

http://www.imdb.com/x-ray/
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 9:07 am

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:So the Trivia on the movie is from IMBD? and the people at Disney and LF put IMBD trivia on their product? Wow, that is incredible.
@spacebaby45678

Yep, it does seem incredible. But it was said back then that the trivia is comes from IMDb. Just like there are bookshops that source their book information from Goodreads, and so on and so forth.

If you look at the trivia page on IMDb, you can double-check that those bits and bobs are from there, word for word. Including the part about Fassbender and Weaving: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2488496/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

There are some weird ones there, such as:

Billy Dee-Williams doesn't appear in the film as Lando Calrissian. If Williams doesn't return for Episode 8 and 9. It will be assumed the character died prior to Episode 7.

???
@Darth Dingbat

So they take it word for word and stick it on the movie?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2952
Likes : 6872
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty tweets, imdb, casting etc discussion

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 9:08 am

@Darth Dingbat wrote:Sorry to go on about this, but this is apparently how the adding of the IMDb trivia to the film works. It doesn't appear that Lucasfilm or other production companies have anything to do with it.

http://www.imdb.com/x-ray/
@Darth Dingbat

Ok, I get it, it is an Amazon feature.. I am clear now. Thanks!

Michael Fassbender has revealed he was considered for a role in 2015’s Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens.

The Force Awakens broke several box office records, becoming the third highest-grossing film of all time globally and the highest-grossing ever in North America.

In a new interview, the Assassin’s Creed actor and producer touched briefly on a meeting he had with director JJ Abrams about appearing in the film.

He told MTV’s Happy Sad Confused podcast: “We talked about a role. We had a conversation. I’m pretty sure I was busy doing something else in the summer he was kickstarting that.”


Fan sites had previously speculated that he might have been considered for the role of the film’s primary antagonist, Kylo Ren, a part which eventually went to Girls actor Adam Driver.


Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/film/star-wars-michael-fassbender-1921880#g0OJ51IPKZzTIxo3.99


Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2952
Likes : 6872
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by panki on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 11:32 am

Discussion relating to Rey's parentage have been moved here

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3345
Likes : 12489
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by vaderito on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 11:48 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:For all of us who are not so SW experts:
What's Force Nexus or Vergence?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vergence

I trained in one such place. A nexus of Force energy on a small swamp world."
―Luke Skywalker, describing the Dark Side Cave on Dagobah[src]
A vergence, or nexus point, was a phenomenon of the Force that was centered around a place or object; and in rare instances around an individual. A vergence was a place in the galaxy where the Force flowed the most freely, in a concentrated wellspring of energy that could be more easily harnessed by those sensitive to its power.

@Darth_Awakened

And how it defers from "[perfect embodiment of the Force] a focal point of the Light Side and the Dark Side". is that different than vergence or is Kylo a vergence or nexus point of Light/Dark?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10337
Likes : 49927
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 11:59 am

@vaderito wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:For all of us who are not so SW experts:
What's Force Nexus or Vergence?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vergence

I trained in one such place. A nexus of Force energy on a small swamp world."
―Luke Skywalker, describing the Dark Side Cave on Dagobah[src]
A vergence, or nexus point, was a phenomenon of the Force that was centered around a place or object; and in rare instances around an individual. A vergence was a place in the galaxy where the Force flowed the most freely, in a concentrated wellspring of energy that could be more easily harnessed by those sensitive to its power.

@Darth_Awakened

And how it defers from "[perfect embodiment of the Force] a focal point of the Light Side and the Dark Side". is that different than vergence or is Kylo a vergence or nexus point of Light/Dark?
@vaderito

The "focal point of Light and Dark" is a completely new term. Remains to be seen how it differs from a vergence.

But considering that focal point = convergence = nexus, and Light + Dark = the Force, I fail to see how it could be anything radically different... just new terminology.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by jakkusun on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 3:45 pm

Have you guys listened to this? https://twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/826096442242502656

Rian Johnson posted a song written by his friend based on discussions they had about TLJ. I'm sure there were no spoilers in the discussion/song, but it's hilarious! It's called "The Ultimate Jedi Who Wastes All the Other Jedi and Eats Them."
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 542
Likes : 2810
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 3:51 pm

@jakkusun wrote:Have you guys listened to this? https://twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/826096442242502656

Rian Johnson posted a song written by his friend based on discussions they had about TLJ. I'm sure there were no spoilers in the discussion/song, but it's hilarious! It's called "The Ultimate Jedi Who Wastes All the Other Jedi and Eats Them."
@jakkusun

This has already saved 2017
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by vaderito on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 3:52 pm

@jakkusun wrote:Have you guys listened to this? https://twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/826096442242502656

Rian Johnson posted a song written by his friend based on discussions they had about TLJ. I'm sure there were no spoilers in the discussion/song, but it's hilarious! It's called "The Ultimate Jedi Who Wastes All the Other Jedi and Eats Them."
@jakkusun

I have a feeling that Samurai image is going to serve as an inspiration for the padwan massacre Forceback.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10337
Likes : 49927
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by panki on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 3:56 pm

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:For all of us who are not so SW experts:
What's Force Nexus or Vergence?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vergence

I trained in one such place. A nexus of Force energy on a small swamp world."
―Luke Skywalker, describing the Dark Side Cave on Dagobah[src]
A vergence, or nexus point, was a phenomenon of the Force that was centered around a place or object; and in rare instances around an individual. A vergence was a place in the galaxy where the Force flowed the most freely, in a concentrated wellspring of energy that could be more easily harnessed by those sensitive to its power.

@Darth_Awakened

And how it defers from "[perfect embodiment of the Force] a focal point of the Light Side and the Dark Side". is that different than vergence or is Kylo a vergence or nexus point of Light/Dark?
@vaderito

The "focal point of Light and Dark" is a completely new term. Remains to be seen how it differs from a vergence.

But considering that focal point = convergence = nexus, and Light + Dark = the Force, I fail to see how it could be anything radically different... just new terminology.
@Darth Dingbat

I wonder whether Snoke is trying to turn Kylo into a vergence of sorts, an Anakin v.2.0....if we look at Life Debt, unborn Kylo seems to be heavily on the light side if we go by what Leia initially sensed during her meditation....maybe Snoke needs him to turn darker to use him for whatever nefarious plans he has for Kylo and the GFFA.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3345
Likes : 12489
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by panki on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 4:01 pm

@jakkusun wrote:Have you guys listened to this? https://twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/826096442242502656

Rian Johnson posted a song written by his friend based on discussions they had about TLJ. I'm sure there were no spoilers in the discussion/song, but it's hilarious! It's called "The Ultimate Jedi Who Wastes All the Other Jedi and Eats Them."
@jakkusun

Here are the lyrics.... Shocked

Stay true to the path young Jedi
Cleave to the precepts you’ve been given
Remember those who went before
And cleared a way for you
Let your deeds give hope and comfort to the living

Let your deeds give hope and comfort to the living

Do your best in city or in swampland
Peace over anger, honor over hate
At the end of all your days
One Jedi waits for you
With the dust of Jedi bones
Piled high like parsnips on his plate

With the dust of Jedi bones piled up like parsnips on his plate

(Specifically just their bones
All the soft parts you can keep
It’s the bones that have the calcium
So he says)

The long feast will filmed for mass consumption
The cameras Rian’s got these days are unimaginably hi-res

Despair not for the end that waits for you
Fear not the fire in which your flesh must burn
All the Jedi from all the planets
In this putrid universe
Get eaten by this last one, now it’s your turn

They get eaten by this last one and now it’s your turn

Bones bones bones bones bones
Bones bones bones bones bones

The ultimate Jedi, who wastes all the other Jedi
Has eaten up all their bones
All their bones bones bones bones bones

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3345
Likes : 12489
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by vaderito on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 4:01 pm

@panki wrote:

I wonder whether Snoke is trying to turn Kylo into a vergence of sorts, an Anakin v.2.0....if we look at Life Debt, unborn Kylo seems to be heavily on the light side if we go by what Leia initially sensed during her meditation....maybe Snoke needs him to turn darker to use him for whatever nefarious plans he has for Kylo and the GFFA.
@panki

I'm wondering if awakening Ben so early let the dark Side in. It doesn't say anywhere specifically, but what I found is that "strong with the Force" is always with the Light Side only, and than trainees could get corrupted. never heard of "born in equal part Dark and Light".

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10337
Likes : 49927
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum