ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Kylo Rey on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 2:17 pm

@snufkin wrote:Nice to see this versus the usual complaints that R1 is a better movie than TFA or "JJ sucks." Sums up perfectly what made TFA special

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Screen11
@snufkin

Yep, JJ's major strength has always been casting. He's very good at getting great performances from his actors. Say what you want about the plot of LOST (I loved the finale, fwiw), but the characters are what drew me in and is a major reason why it's one of my all time favourite shows.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1385
Likes : 11010
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 23
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by reylo1992 on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 3:06 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@snufkin wrote:Nice to see this versus the usual complaints that R1 is a better movie than TFA or "JJ sucks." Sums up perfectly what made TFA special

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Screen11
@snufkin

Yep, JJ's major strength has always been casting. He's very good at getting great performances from his actors. Say what you want about the plot of LOST (I loved the finale, fwiw), but the characters are what drew me in and is a major reason why it's one of my all time favourite shows.
@Kylo Rey

I have never seen the other films by J.J. Abrams but I agree completely that n TFA he was good at getting great performances from his actors. It's not that it wasn't good in the other Star Wars but I found the performance definitely better there than in the previous movies.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1344
Likes : 5525
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by SanghaRen on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 4:14 pm

I only disagree a little on the "inspired" part. To me, it goes up and down. Some parts are not inspired and some are jewels of inspiration. The snow battle is a jewel and you can tell there was a lot of thoughts and care put into it. So is the bridge scene although in that one, I would probably say that it's the performance of both Adam Driver (+++) and Harrison Ford (++) that nail it, but the playing with the light / darkness is inspired too. I even find Kylo's introduction and Rey's introductions inspired. Finn's and Poe's less but then they're part of Kylo's introduction. I like Kylo's best because it's a "bang" introduction. Rey's gets a bit boring after some viewings - at least for me. But then I feel the same for Luke's introduction in ANH. Starkiller Base and Rathtars are for me the least inspired parts of TFA.

So yeah, I would not say JJ's movies are not inspired but rather that they are uneven in their inspired moments.

I saw this WE the movie "10 Cloverfield Lane" which is produced by JJ. I had to laugh at some of the comments on Amazon Prime. One said that as usual JJ's movies are easily forgotten - I personally will not forget how scary John Goodman is in the movie. I hadn't realized until TFA that JJ was getting such polarized attention. Some people seem to really dislike him even when he's only producing.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1818
Likes : 9013
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by IoJovi on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 4:20 pm

@SanghaRen wrote:I only disagree a little on the "inspired" part. To me, it goes up and down. Some parts are not inspired and some are jewels of inspiration. The snow battle is a jewel and you can tell there was a lot of thoughts and care put into it. So is the bridge scene although in that one, I would probably say that it's the performance of both Adam Driver (+++) and Harrison Ford (++) that nail it, but the playing with the light / darkness is inspired too. I even find Kylo's introduction and Rey's introductions inspired. Finn's and Poe's less but then they're part of Kylo's introduction. I like Kylo's best because it's a "bang" introduction. Rey's gets a bit boring after some viewings - at least for me. But then I feel the same for Luke's introduction in ANH. Starkiller Base and Rathtars are for me the least inspired parts of TFA.

So yeah, I would not say JJ's movies are not inspired but rather that they are uneven in their inspired moments.

I saw this WE the movie "10 Cloverfield Lane" which is produced by JJ. I had to laugh at some of the comments on Amazon Prime. One said that as usual JJ's movies are easily forgotten - I personally will not forget how scary John Goodman is in the movie. I hadn't realized until TFA that JJ was getting such polarized attention. Some people seem to really dislike him even when he's only producing.
@SanghaRen

I personally loved Cloverfield, which was the precursor to 10 Cloverfield Lane, which I haven't seen yet.  It has inklings of the mystery box that JJ is famous for, but it's not overdone, and the suspense is absolutely thrilling.  10 Cloverfield Lane is definitely on my list.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41504
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Piper Maru on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 4:36 pm

What I like about JJ is how he puts a lot of attention to detail and tries to create compelling scenarios. Rey's introduction is perfect and one of the most beautiful sequences of Star Wars. All of the scenes between Rey and Kylo are special, with a very specific mood. He has the "wow, this looks cool, let's do it" mentality that I admire, because it allows creative freedom. He's also great at directing actors so their characters become more intense/charismatic. The only problem is that he spends too much time coming up with "cool" things and forgets about the basics (solving plots, for example.)


Last edited by Piper Maru on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typossss)
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1286
Likes : 10261
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 28
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 4:58 pm

As a real Star Trek fan, back in 09 I thought the re boot was great, the casting was spot on, JJ has a talent for flash and kinetic action however, I was never sold on the Uhura/Spock twist.... and for me the performances fall flat. Re watched the reboot last weekend, and truthfully I can't call it a classic, it does not hold up the test of time, it is almost too campy/tongue in cheek at moments. What was great about the original star trek was it's cerebral quality and it's ongoing discussion of man's place in the universe and real science. I was reading an argument lately that the reboot of Trek, the JJ era has turned Star Trek from a Sci fi into an updated series of action films and on many levels I agree.

GL was always a hack, a hack with very good taste but a hack indeed, what is great is how much JJ hacked from the PT & OT for Trek's 09 reboot only to have to hack it again for TFA... lol

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2952
Likes : 6869
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by SanghaRen on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 7:08 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:I only disagree a little on the "inspired" part. To me, it goes up and down. Some parts are not inspired and some are jewels of inspiration. The snow battle is a jewel and you can tell there was a lot of thoughts and care put into it. So is the bridge scene although in that one, I would probably say that it's the performance of both Adam Driver (+++) and Harrison Ford (++) that nail it, but the playing with the light / darkness is inspired too. I even find Kylo's introduction and Rey's introductions inspired. Finn's and Poe's less but then they're part of Kylo's introduction. I like Kylo's best because it's a "bang" introduction. Rey's gets a bit boring after some viewings - at least for me. But then I feel the same for Luke's introduction in ANH. Starkiller Base and Rathtars are for me the least inspired parts of TFA.

So yeah, I would not say JJ's movies are not inspired but rather that they are uneven in their inspired moments.

I saw this WE the movie "10 Cloverfield Lane" which is produced by JJ. I had to laugh at some of the comments on Amazon Prime. One said that as usual JJ's movies are easily forgotten - I personally will not forget how scary John Goodman is in the movie. I hadn't realized until TFA that JJ was getting such polarized attention. Some people seem to really dislike him even when he's only producing.
@SanghaRen

I personally loved Cloverfield, which was the precursor to 10 Cloverfield Lane, which I haven't seen yet.  It has inklings of the mystery box that JJ is famous for, but it's not overdone, and the suspense is absolutely thrilling.  10 Cloverfield Lane is definitely on my list.

I just realize that I have not seen the precursor. I thought I had but I confused it with another one. So now I have to watch it to be able to compare them. According to the reviews I read, the movies are very different. 10 Cloverfield Lane is suffocating and not very SF only at the end. And I have to repeat that John Goodman is chilling.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1818
Likes : 9013
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Guest on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 8:20 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by snufkin on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 8:59 pm

Ha, yeah considering that the name Luke refers to one of the Disciples (as does Mark), he ought to believe in the concepts of forgiveness and grace.

Now that I'm trying to remember Sunday School, the Gospel of Luke is about salvation. So that makes the "he's going to kill his nephew" scenarios even more off base. Unless those fans would read the New Testament and complain about it not being bad a** and hardcore like the Old Testament was.


Last edited by snufkin on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8161
Likes : 37560
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Saracene on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 9:12 pm

TFA is a very very flawed film and I think that much of its criticism is completely justified. Its biggest strength is the cast and the strong, charismatic performances JJ got out of his actors. I can safely say though that if it wasn't for Kylo's character I'd probably forget about the movie a long time ago.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2199
Likes : 14049
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 39
Localisation : Melbourne

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Helix on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 9:52 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:I only disagree a little on the "inspired" part. To me, it goes up and down. Some parts are not inspired and some are jewels of inspiration. The snow battle is a jewel and you can tell there was a lot of thoughts and care put into it. So is the bridge scene although in that one, I would probably say that it's the performance of both Adam Driver (+++) and Harrison Ford (++) that nail it, but the playing with the light / darkness is inspired too. I even find Kylo's introduction and Rey's introductions inspired. Finn's and Poe's less but then they're part of Kylo's introduction. I like Kylo's best because it's a "bang" introduction. Rey's gets a bit boring after some viewings - at least for me. But then I feel the same for Luke's introduction in ANH. Starkiller Base and Rathtars are for me the least inspired parts of TFA.

So yeah, I would not say JJ's movies are not inspired but rather that they are uneven in their inspired moments.

I saw this WE the movie "10 Cloverfield Lane" which is produced by JJ. I had to laugh at some of the comments on Amazon Prime. One said that as usual JJ's movies are easily forgotten - I personally will not forget how scary John Goodman is in the movie. I hadn't realized until TFA that JJ was getting such polarized attention. Some people seem to really dislike him even when he's only producing.
@SanghaRen

I personally loved Cloverfield, which was the precursor to 10 Cloverfield Lane, which I haven't seen yet.  It has inklings of the mystery box that JJ is famous for, but it's not overdone, and the suspense is absolutely thrilling.  10 Cloverfield Lane is definitely on my list.
@IoJovi

Cloverfield is one of my favorite movies of all time! It had the whole mystery thing leading up to it with the various websites and things to decode. Very cool.

and less frustrating than SW because it was an new IP and didn't have a ton of uptight fans telling you all the hints had to mean one thing.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Gemini on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 10:57 pm

in response to pablos backtracking tweets, who's read the new tfa comic???!! Is this true? ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Img_4110
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19450516/108][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/19/45/05/16/img_4110
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2432
Likes : 10201
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Piper Maru on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 11:10 pm

I didn't read it, but I saw the mentioned page. Kylo is attacking the clan leader and the guy drops a blue lightsaber. Only the blade is visible, so we don't know if it's Obi-Wan's saber or Anakin's.


Last edited by Piper Maru on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1286
Likes : 10261
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 28
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Piper Maru on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 11:34 pm

@Gemini

Oh, I definitely think he's holding something there.

I was just talking about the comic. You really don't know whose saber is, you just know it's blue. And it appears on Rey's flashback, so it's just one image, there's no explanation about it.

Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1286
Likes : 10261
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 28
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Guest on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:28 am

Pablo didn't backtrack, though. The tweets of mine about the lightsaber that he replied to were about the shot in the trailer. The reply when he said there wasn't anything in Kylo's hand was about Rey's vision in the movie. Pablo said there was a lot of shifting around when it came to that scene and the story of how Maz came to have the Skywalker legacy saber was supposedly part of it. For that reason it makes more sense for it to have been that lightsaber (given that that's the one Rey is holding). But then, I'm not a subscriber to the Obi-Wan lightsaber theory. If it comes to pass in TLJ, so be it. But so many ideas got bandied around and ultimately cut from the movie for it to be ascribed that much importance, IMO. The case for Rey Solo also hangs on old rumours, things that might or might not be canon and selective reading of stuff from non-movie canon sources. I'm not looking to kick off old arguments just tired of all the misremembering of what has actually been said by Pablo and others, which I'm also probably also guilty of at times.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Helix on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:35 am

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Pablo didn't backtrack, though. The tweets of mine about the lightsaber that he replied to were about the shot in the trailer. The reply when he said there wasn't anything in Kylo's hand was about Rey's vision in the movie. Pablo said there was a lot of shifting around when it came to that scene and the story of how Maz came to have the Skywalker legacy saber was supposedly part of it. For that reason it makes more sense for it to have been that lightsaber (given that that's the one Rey is holding). But then, I'm not a subscriber to the Obi-Wan lightsaber theory. If it comes to pass in TLJ, so be it. But so many ideas got bandied around and ultimately cut from the movie for it to be ascribed that much importance, IMO. The case for Rey Solo also hangs on old rumours, things that might or might not be canon and selective reading of stuff from non-movie canon sources. I'm not looking to kick off old arguments just tired of all the misremembering of what has actually been said by Pablo and others, which I'm also probably also guilty of at times.
@Mrs Ben Solo

R1 is a testament to just how many shots in a film can be altered or completely cut from a film and still end up in the trailers. There was so much changed in the R1 reshoots and old footage still somehow ends up in the trailers. That kinda tells me they're just constantly tweaking and messing around with the cuts of these films.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Gemini on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:35 am

If the saber in his hand was hidden/removed because it is irrelevant, then why is it making an appearance in new material in November 2016?

I'm not sure it's even in the new comic yet but will look. If it's there, I'd say it was not hidden because it means nothing, it's removed because it means everything.


@Mrs Ben solo

He did backtrack, he said it was his glove after those tweets with you where he clearly implies it's something.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2432
Likes : 10201
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:52 am

@Gemini wrote:If the saber in his hand was hidden/removed because it is irrelevant, then why is it making an appearance in new material in November 2016?

I'm not sure it's even in the new comic yet but will look. If it's there, I'd say it was not hidden because it means nothing, it's removed because it means everything.


@Mrs Ben solo

He did backtrack, he said it was his glove after those tweets with you where he clearly implies it's something.
@Gemini
See, I don't get this line of thinking. If it was meant to be as obvious as you say it is that Rey was/is a Kenobi then why would they remove crucial foreshadowing and make it impossible to even identify the lightsaber in question? IMO, it's just impossible to say right now what the rain scene is meant to signify. Like others have said, so much editing went on with Rey's vision that it basically became a random jumble of randomness. That's not to say there isn't still valuable information in it, but they cut out/changed a lot. At one point the rain bit was evidently meant to show how Maz got Luke's saber from Ben, but we have no idea how the scene evolved after that or if that idea was even kept. Chances are it is/was Luke's saber, but who knows.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4132
Likes : 35788
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Guest on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:53 am

@Gemini wrote:If the saber in his hand was hidden/removed because it is irrelevant, then why is it making an appearance in new material in November 2016?

I'm not sure it's even in the new comic yet but will look. If it's there, I'd say it was not hidden because it means nothing, it's removed because it means everything.


@Mrs Ben solo

He did backtrack, he said it was his glove after those tweets with you where he clearly implies it's something.
@Gemini

I don't know about the comics so I can't help with that. I'm assuming the comic books are going by the actual movie and not older versions of scripts but I don't know that for sure either.

I wouldn't count the glove thing as backtracking either unless that tweeter specifically asked about the trailer image as I did. We know the lightsaber didn't make the final cut so either it's a story for another time (as per what Maz said) or it won't have any relevance in what comes next. I'm inclined to go with the latter because we do know that Rian Johnson made frequent visits to the TFA set and suggested tweaks to certain parts of the story. For the life of me, I can't figure why they wouldn't have included a glimpse of Kylo holding that lightsaber if it was going to be vital to the story going forward. It would have helped plant the seed of it being an important clue. Removing it suggests to me that Rian wanted to tell a different story or that maybe it will show up in a comic or other canon book. The Lando snippets in Empire's End seem to suggest a possibility for how the Skywalker legacy saber might have been recovered. As for Obi-Wan's lightsaber, we have no canon confirmation that it survived the destruction of the first Deathstar, as far as I'm aware.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Piper Maru on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 1:06 am

I really believe that the rain scene, at first, was set in the past to show how Maz stole Anakin's saber. Basically, the whole flashback thing was supposed to be the saber's memory. Then something changed (probably due to Rian and his suggestions), they shoehorned kid!Rey there and that rain scene will become something else.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1286
Likes : 10261
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 28
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Guest on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 2:53 am

I'm not sure how reliable this source is but they're saying they've heard that Vanity Fair will release The Last Jedi issue with photos by Annie Leibovitz the first week in May. https://twitter.com/StarWarsJunk/status/834060029707825152

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by MissG on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 2:59 am

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I'm not sure how reliable this source is but they're saying they've heard that Vanity Fair will release The Last Jedi issue with photos by Annie Leibovitz the first week in May. https://twitter.com/StarWarsJunk/status/834060029707825152
@Mrs Ben Solo

Could also be a wild guess, cause May The 4th?
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 256
Likes : 2008
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Guest on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 3:04 am

@MissG wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I'm not sure how reliable this source is but they're saying they've heard that Vanity Fair will release The Last Jedi issue with photos by Annie Leibovitz the first week in May. https://twitter.com/StarWarsJunk/status/834060029707825152
@Mrs Ben Solo

Could also be a wild guess, cause May The 4th?
@MissG

Could be but I think someone said the TFA one came out in May '15 so it's not out of the realms of possibility.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 3:07 am

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I'm not sure how reliable this source is but they're saying they've heard that Vanity Fair will release The Last Jedi issue with photos by Annie Leibovitz the first week in May. https://twitter.com/StarWarsJunk/status/834060029707825152
@Mrs Ben Solo

Oh please let it look like something out of a Wuthering Heights or Jane Eyre movie! 

It would be cruel yet understandable too if they held off all Achc-To pictures with Kylo and Rey together just to surprise the audience with the movie. OTOH if they wanna drive home the very obvious point of a Reylo romance, then they just might do a very blatant Reylo pic. 

Then we'll have to change thid forum's banner header. Very Happy
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by rey09 on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 4:34 am

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I'm not sure how reliable this source is but they're saying they've heard that Vanity Fair will release The Last Jedi issue with photos by Annie Leibovitz the first week in May. https://twitter.com/StarWarsJunk/status/834060029707825152
@Mrs Ben Solo Prayinn for a hot pic of adam and daisy looking bad*** *together*
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1570
Likes : 7289
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum