ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Kylo Rey on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:39 am

MakingStarWars has a new article up about an interesting new planet in The Last Jedi:

Of those worlds, there’s one we haven’t heard discussed much. We heard about a new planet from Star Wars: Episode VIII last year during filming that appears to be really important to the story of the film, and that is the “Mars with snow on it” planet. The way I heard the set described, it was like Mars, a red ground, but covered with a light layer of snow, especially on the banks and rim of a hallway-sized trench. So imagine “Mars if it lightly snowed” is the mantra for this place. We heard the interiors were not unlike Starkiller Base in the sense that you can see the Death Star-style tech and architecture blending in with the rocks and natural environment.

The planet is likely a First Order-controlled world and it is hard to not speculate that this is where Hux, Phasma, and Kylo Ren meet up with Supreme Leader Snoke after their failure in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.  The on-set ships for this world also make us lean towards this world being the secret base of the First Order, but that’s just a slightly informed guess. We also were able to pinpoint a “Snowtrooper General” on this set as well for a scene description that somewhat matches what came out of Bolivia recently.

We can’t say for certain, but the filming at the salt flats in Bolivia may have been a realistic environment doubling for a part of this red world. Perhaps what was described as snow is actually salt? Or is the salt doubling for snow? Or it is just another world altogether we can add to the list?

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/02/preliminary-details-new-world-star-wars-last-jedi/
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1426
Likes : 11305
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 23
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Darth Dingbat on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:07 pm

I wonder if this might actually be the Iceland planet? The one with the snow and black sand? Except that it isn't the sand that's red... but the atmosphere? Like Dathomir? Confus

Otherwise it would be a bit odd to have two planets of sand and ice/snow in the same film.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:26 pm

They could be going for the landscape and/or atmospheres of these locations and will be combining them or adding other effects in post prod. It'll probably look unrecognizable in the film.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 26
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by kassadin on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:22 pm

@Darth Dingbat  It could look like this

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 11648410
kassadin
kassadin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 37
Likes : 192
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-20

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Maria Antonietta on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:26 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:MakingStarWars has a new article up about an interesting new planet in The Last Jedi:

Of those worlds, there’s one we haven’t heard discussed much. We heard about a new planet from Star Wars: Episode VIII last year during filming that appears to be really important to the story of the film, and that is the “Mars with snow on it” planet. The way I heard the set described, it was like Mars, a red ground, but covered with a light layer of snow, especially on the banks and rim of a hallway-sized trench. So imagine “Mars if it lightly snowed” is the mantra for this place. We heard the interiors were not unlike Starkiller Base in the sense that you can see the Death Star-style tech and architecture blending in with the rocks and natural environment.

The planet is likely a First Order-controlled world and it is hard to not speculate that this is where Hux, Phasma, and Kylo Ren meet up with Supreme Leader Snoke after their failure in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.  The on-set ships for this world also make us lean towards this world being the secret base of the First Order, but that’s just a slightly informed guess. We also were able to pinpoint a “Snowtrooper General” on this set as well for a scene description that somewhat matches what came out of Bolivia recently.

We can’t say for certain, but the filming at the salt flats in Bolivia may have been a realistic environment doubling for a part of this red world. Perhaps what was described as snow is actually salt? Or is the salt doubling for snow? Or it is just another world altogether we can add to the list?

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/02/preliminary-details-new-world-star-wars-last-jedi/
@Kylo Rey

I can't frikking wait!
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2789
Likes : 12380
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 33
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Piper Maru on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:29 pm

@kassadin wrote:@Darth Dingbat  It could look like this

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 11648410
@kassadin

Omg, this is so beautiful.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1286
Likes : 10262
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 28
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:58 pm

@kassadin wrote:@Darth Dingbat  It could look like this

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 11648410
@kassadin

Dathomir????
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 26
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by panki on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:59 pm

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@kassadin wrote:@Darth Dingbat  It could look like this

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 11648410
@kassadin

Dathomir????
@Rei of Sunshine

I'll be over the moon if that is the case...

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3345
Likes : 12489
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:02 pm

@panki wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@kassadin wrote:@Darth Dingbat  It could look like this

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 11648410
@kassadin

Dathomir????
@Rei of Sunshine

I'll be over the moon if that is the case...
@panki

But then shouldn't there be Nightsisters on that planet? If so, would they be part of the ST story as well? 

It would seriously be awesome to see them in the movies, but I bet that they'd really amp up the complications and twists to the plot if they're involved.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 26
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by panki on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:26 pm

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@panki wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@kassadin wrote:@Darth Dingbat  It could look like this

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 11648410
@kassadin

Dathomir????
@Rei of Sunshine

I'll be over the moon if that is the case...
@panki

But then shouldn't there be Nightsisters on that planet? If so, would they be part of the ST story as well? 

It would seriously be awesome to see them in the movies, but I bet that they'd really amp up the complications and twists to the plot if they're involved.
@Rei of Sunshine

There were rumors that Nightsisters and Mandos were spotted during the early days of shooting of TFA.....maybe those parts were cut and will be dealt with in episode 8?

http://nerdist.com/rumor-mandalorians-the-nightsisters-to-feature-in-star-wars-episode-vii/

Most Nightsisters were massacred during TCW but some have survived....one survivor in canon is Shelish who was offworld during the massacre....she has a daughter called Deathstick who is one of the lead characters in the game SW:Uprising, who could turn up in later movies.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 87323-star-wars-uprising-concept-art

And here is an excerpt from an article where the Director of Kabam (the gaming company that created SW:Uprising) talks about Deathstick-

“If you see the pictures of Deathstick, in the cover art, she’s in the full face wrap. When we submitted Deathstick initially, Lucasfilm really liked her,” Erickson said. “We got a couple of small notes. One of them was ‘We need to see her without her mask. We need to see her from all of her different perspectives. We need to know what her bloodline is. We need to know what species she is, where all this stuff comes from.’ Initially, there was a little bit of resistance, as we were furiously trying to get the game done. ‘She’s not taking her mask off. It doesn’t matter!'”

But Erickson and his team didn’t get the significance of this, of why Lucasfilm wanted to know everything about Deathstick.

“Lucasfilm came back and said, ‘No, you’ve created a canon character,'” Erickson said. “We love this character. She may show up in movies. She may show up on TV. She might be in a comic book. She could be anywhere. We need to know everything about her and represent her correctly.'”


http://venturebeat.com/2015/09/07/star-wars-next-grand-admiral-thrawn-comes-from-kabam-deathstick/

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3345
Likes : 12489
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Darth Dingbat on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:46 pm

@panki wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@panki wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@kassadin wrote:@Darth Dingbat  It could look like this

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 11648410
@kassadin

Dathomir????
@Rei of Sunshine

I'll be over the moon if that is the case...
@panki

But then shouldn't there be Nightsisters on that planet? If so, would they be part of the ST story as well? 

It would seriously be awesome to see them in the movies, but I bet that they'd really amp up the complications and twists to the plot if they're involved.
@Rei of Sunshine

There were rumors that Nightsisters and Mandos were spotted during the early days of shooting of TFA.....maybe those parts were cut and will be dealt with in episode 8?

http://nerdist.com/rumor-mandalorians-the-nightsisters-to-feature-in-star-wars-episode-vii/

Most Nightsisters were massacred during TCW but some have survived....one survivor in canon is Shelish who was offworld during the massacre....she has a daughter called Deathstick who is one of the lead characters in the game SW:Uprising, who could turn up in later movies.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 87323-star-wars-uprising-concept-art

And here is an excerpt from an article where the Director of Kabam (the gaming company that created SW:Uprising) talks about Deathstick-

“If you see the pictures of Deathstick, in the cover art, she’s in the full face wrap. When we submitted Deathstick initially, Lucasfilm really liked her,” Erickson said. “We got a couple of small notes. One of them was ‘We need to see her without her mask. We need to see her from all of her different perspectives. We need to know what her bloodline is. We need to know what species she is, where all this stuff comes from.’ Initially, there was a little bit of resistance, as we were furiously trying to get the game done. ‘She’s not taking her mask off. It doesn’t matter!'”

But Erickson and his team didn’t get the significance of this, of why Lucasfilm wanted to know everything about Deathstick.

“Lucasfilm came back and said, ‘No, you’ve created a canon character,'” Erickson said. “We love this character. She may show up in movies. She may show up on TV. She might be in a comic book. She could be anywhere. We need to know everything about her and represent her correctly.'”


http://venturebeat.com/2015/09/07/star-wars-next-grand-admiral-thrawn-comes-from-kabam-deathstick/
@panki

OH MY GOD

CANON NIGHTSISTER SURVIVORS GIMME

*faints*
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by kassadin on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:09 pm

If anyone's wondering, that's the Sahara desert, and the white thing is snow Smile
kassadin
kassadin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 37
Likes : 192
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-20

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by teltaru on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:56 pm

Has this excerpt from Empire's End been discussed yet?
Spoiler:

Luke. She reaches for him but doesn't find him.
The dark, now lit with stars. One by one, like eyes opening. Comforting at first, then sinister as she worries, Who is out there, who is watching us? Hands reach for her, hands of shadow, lifting her up, reaching for her throat, her wrists, her stomach -
Inside, the child kicks. She feels her baby turning inside, right-side, up and down, struggling to find his bearings, trying so hard to find his way free of her. It's not time, she thinks. Just a little longer.

Leia.
Luke, she wants to cry out. But her words don't come. her mouth is sealed, a hand pressed over it. One by one, stars go dark again, winking out of existence as if by a hand slowly closing over them -
Leia!
She gasps and wakes. Han. It's just Han. he's by her side of the bed, rousing her, gently shaking her shoulder.
The dream recedes like a wave going back to sea.
Hi, she says, her mouth tacky, her eyes full of sleep. her middle twists too - it's not the baby. It's some unseen fear uncoiling. The remnants of the dream haunt her - but they break apart like a sand castle as she sits up and clears her head, doing as Luke thought her to do.
Breathe in breathe out. be mindful of the world, the galaxy, your place within it. Everything will be OK. The Force will be your guide."

teltaru
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 153
Likes : 880
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-15

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Piper Maru on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:00 pm

@teltaru wrote:Has this excerpt from Empire's End been discussed yet?
Spoiler:

Luke. She reaches for him but doesn't find him.
The dark, now lit with stars. One by one, like eyes opening. Comforting at first, then sinister as she worries, Who is out there, who is watching us? Hands reach for her, hands of shadow, lifting her up, reaching for her throat, her wrists, her stomach -
Inside, the child kicks. She feels her baby turning inside, right-side, up and down, struggling to find his bearings, trying so hard to find his way free of her. It's not time, she thinks. Just a little longer.

Leia.
Luke, she wants to cry out. But her words don't come. her mouth is sealed, a hand pressed over it. One by one, stars go dark again, winking out of existence as if by a hand slowly closing over them -
Leia!
She gasps and wakes. Han. It's just Han. he's by her side of the bed, rousing her, gently shaking her shoulder.
The dream recedes like a wave going back to sea.
Hi, she says, her mouth tacky, her eyes full of sleep. her middle twists too - it's not the baby. It's some unseen fear uncoiling. The remnants of the dream haunt her - but they break apart like a sand castle as she sits up and clears her head, doing as Luke thought her to do.
Breathe in breathe out. be mindful of the world, the galaxy, your place within it. Everything will be OK. The Force will be your guide."
@teltaru

Spoiler:
Poor Leia. That sucks. And I just hate Snoke more and more for all of this.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1286
Likes : 10262
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 28
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:01 pm

@teltaru wrote:Has this excerpt from Empire's End been discussed yet?
Spoiler:

Luke. She reaches for him but doesn't find him.
The dark, now lit with stars. One by one, like eyes opening. Comforting at first, then sinister as she worries, Who is out there, who is watching us? Hands reach for her, hands of shadow, lifting her up, reaching for her throat, her wrists, her stomach -
Inside, the child kicks. She feels her baby turning inside, right-side, up and down, struggling to find his bearings, trying so hard to find his way free of her. It's not time, she thinks. Just a little longer.

Leia.
Luke, she wants to cry out. But her words don't come. her mouth is sealed, a hand pressed over it. One by one, stars go dark again, winking out of existence as if by a hand slowly closing over them -
Leia!
She gasps and wakes. Han. It's just Han. he's by her side of the bed, rousing her, gently shaking her shoulder.
The dream recedes like a wave going back to sea.
Hi, she says, her mouth tacky, her eyes full of sleep. her middle twists too - it's not the baby. It's some unseen fear uncoiling. The remnants of the dream haunt her - but they break apart like a sand castle as she sits up and clears her head, doing as Luke thought her to do.
Breathe in breathe out. be mindful of the world, the galaxy, your place within it. Everything will be OK. The Force will be your guide."
@teltaru

That's very interesting! The chat about Empire's End spoilers is going on here http://reylo.skyforum.net/t481-aftermath-empire-s-end-countdown-speculation-reviews-spoilers so maybe post it that thread too.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by kroi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Anyone see this yet?
"Earlier today, fans and sites covering "Star Wars" lost their minds when they noticed an alleged update to the official bios of Rey and Kylo Ren." http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/rey-kylo-ren-share-connection-star-wars-database/story?id=45467885
Note at bottom of article... *Disney is the parent company of ABC News and Lucasfilm. Wink
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 276
Likes : 1365
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Xylo Ren on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:20 pm

@kroi wrote:Anyone see this yet?
"Earlier today, fans and sites covering "Star Wars" lost their minds when they noticed an alleged update to the official bios of Rey and Kylo Ren." http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/rey-kylo-ren-share-connection-star-wars-database/story?id=45467885
Note at bottom of article... *Disney is the parent company of ABC News and Lucasfilm. Wink
@kroi

Disney is big brother. Illuminati. They control everything Laughing
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2029
Likes : 18387
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:50 pm

@Xylo Ren wrote:
@kroi wrote:Anyone see this yet?
"Earlier today, fans and sites covering "Star Wars" lost their minds when they noticed an alleged update to the official bios of Rey and Kylo Ren." http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/rey-kylo-ren-share-connection-star-wars-database/story?id=45467885
Note at bottom of article... *Disney is the parent company of ABC News and Lucasfilm. Wink
@kroi

Disney is big brother. Illuminati. They control everything Laughing
@Xylo Ren

Disney is like Regina George spreading rumors about herself and watches as the world burns. hahaha
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 26
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:31 am

@teltaru wrote:Has this excerpt from Empire's End been discussed yet?
Spoiler:

Luke. She reaches for him but doesn't find him.
The dark, now lit with stars. One by one, like eyes opening. Comforting at first, then sinister as she worries, Who is out there, who is watching us? Hands reach for her, hands of shadow, lifting her up, reaching for her throat, her wrists, her stomach -
Inside, the child kicks. She feels her baby turning inside, right-side, up and down, struggling to find his bearings, trying so hard to find his way free of her. It's not time, she thinks. Just a little longer.

Leia.
Luke, she wants to cry out. But her words don't come. her mouth is sealed, a hand pressed over it. One by one, stars go dark again, winking out of existence as if by a hand slowly closing over them -
Leia!
She gasps and wakes. Han. It's just Han. he's by her side of the bed, rousing her, gently shaking her shoulder.
The dream recedes like a wave going back to sea.
Hi, she says, her mouth tacky, her eyes full of sleep. her middle twists too - it's not the baby. It's some unseen fear uncoiling. The remnants of the dream haunt her - but they break apart like a sand castle as she sits up and clears her head, doing as Luke thought her to do.
Breathe in breathe out. be mindful of the world, the galaxy, your place within it. Everything will be OK. The Force will be your guide."
@teltaru

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkXgPG8PQMtyzdCinYqqtksWmiCAfxU9uGCbEjW0wNl1aZvnkKTg
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1088
Likes : 6115
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 23
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:34 am

@kroi wrote:Anyone see this yet?
"Earlier today, fans and sites covering "Star Wars" lost their minds when they noticed an alleged update to the official bios of Rey and Kylo Ren." http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/rey-kylo-ren-share-connection-star-wars-database/story?id=45467885
Note at bottom of article... *Disney is the parent company of ABC News and Lucasfilm. Wink
@kroi

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Strang10

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:48 am

I LOVE
reylosaur wrote:
@kroi wrote:Anyone see this yet?
"Earlier today, fans and sites covering "Star Wars" lost their minds when they noticed an alleged update to the official bios of Rey and Kylo Ren." http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/rey-kylo-ren-share-connection-star-wars-database/story?id=45467885
Note at bottom of article... *Disney is the parent company of ABC News and Lucasfilm. Wink
@kroi

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Strang10
@reylosaur

I LOVE THIS!! Very Happy Surprised Laughing
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2912
Likes : 12297
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:01 am

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/02/star-wars-last-jedis-super-star-destroyer-finns-curious-outfit/
In Star Wars: The Last Jedi there is going to be a First Order Super Star Destroyer. However, it isn’t like the ones we saw during the Empire’s era. The First Order Super Star Destroyer is huge, yes, but is just a triangle-shaped wedge. The classic Super Star Destroyer was a wedge with a city built on it in no uncertain terms. This is just a gigantic huge wedge, solid, and dark. I speculate this is the main command ship of the First Order in The Last Jedi. It appears Finn will end up on this ship as part of his mission.

In Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Finn has a pretty big adventure. As we discussed a few weeks back on the podcast, Finn wears a First Order officer’s uniform in the movie. We think the Tom Hardy sequence (a bit where Hardy plays a stormtrooper) might play out slightly different than we once thought. The gist is that a stormtrooper that used to know Finn slaps his a**; knowing him back when he was FN-2187, the trooper clearly doesn’t know what actually happened on Starkiller Base. We were told Finn was undercover in the sequence and we figured the trooper thought Finn was undercover too, hence their unusual interaction. However, knowing he wears this uniform, we now think there’s a solid chance the trooper is congratulating Finn on his promotion within the First Order itself, not congratulating him for becoming a Resistance infiltrator as we first interpreted the information. Seems risky to tease a superior but stormtroopers have never been the smartest dudes in the galaxy.
This Super Star Destroyer might be the ship Finn and Kelly Marie Tran’s character appear to plant explosives on. Concept art depicted the ship above a red world (which we wrote about here) which makes us think that could potentially be the main world of the First Order post-Starkiller Base. Snoke is supposed to travel around via a mobile command base so it is hard to say if he’s actually there. After the First Order’s defeat at the Starkiller Base and with more training for Kylo Ren on the horizon, perhaps he changed his security protocols?
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4457
Likes : 22094
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:09 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:http://makingstarwars.net/2017/02/star-wars-last-jedis-super-star-destroyer-finns-curious-outfit/
In Star Wars: The Last Jedi there is going to be a First Order Super Star Destroyer. However, it isn’t like the ones we saw during the Empire’s era. The First Order Super Star Destroyer is huge, yes, but is just a triangle-shaped wedge.  The classic Super Star Destroyer was a wedge with a city built on it in no uncertain terms. This is just a gigantic huge wedge, solid, and dark. I speculate this is the main command ship of the First Order in The Last Jedi. It appears Finn will end up on this ship as part of his mission.

In Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Finn has a pretty big adventure. As we discussed a few weeks back on the podcast, Finn wears a First Order officer’s uniform in the movie. We think the Tom Hardy sequence (a bit where Hardy plays a stormtrooper) might play out slightly different than we once thought. The gist is that a stormtrooper that used to know Finn slaps his a**; knowing him back when he was FN-2187, the trooper clearly doesn’t know what actually happened on Starkiller Base. We were told Finn was undercover in the sequence and we figured the trooper thought Finn was undercover too, hence their unusual interaction. However, knowing he wears this uniform, we now think there’s a solid chance the trooper is congratulating Finn on his promotion within the First Order itself, not congratulating him for becoming a Resistance infiltrator as we first interpreted the information. Seems risky to tease a superior but stormtroopers have never been the smartest dudes in the galaxy.
This Super Star Destroyer might be the ship Finn and Kelly Marie Tran’s character appear to plant explosives on. Concept art depicted the ship above a red world (which we wrote about here) which makes us think that could potentially be the main world of the First Order post-Starkiller Base. Snoke is supposed to travel around via a mobile command base so it is hard to say if he’s actually there. After the First Order’s defeat at the Starkiller Base and with more training for Kylo Ren on the horizon, perhaps he changed his security protocols?
@Darth_Awakened

Super Star Destroyers. Ominous space cake slices. This sounds pretty awesome for Finn!

It reminds me of the OT3 snooping around the DS again, but I hope they give it more substance now that this is probably a super important vessel.

I'm starting to think that Finn's mission might also include locating Snoke in the process of bringing down FO's top bases. 

The idea of him and KMT together on that mission possibly by themselves adds more to the chances of romance between them! Not that I expect it that much as I'd prefer more Reylo focus. But I want Finn to have a new friend or more. I like the idea of him being a people's person and a revolutionary leader.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 26
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:33 am

I think they'll split the film into two sections, as they did with ESB, one section focussing on Finn and KMT the other on Luke, Rey and Kylo.

One thing I hope is they don't have the Ahct To scenes featuring Luke training Rey - I'd much rather there be some antagonism between them. It would be a big change from the 'Jedi training' in ROTJ- no one would expect that - and it would explain Rey having some sort of compassion for Kylo.

I know I sound like a bit of an a***....but I would really love Luke to be revealed as a bit 'mad'- it would be fascinating to watch!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2912
Likes : 12297
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-09

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14

Post by panki on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:13 am

Adding to the rumor list....

1. There is a new super star destroyer similar to be ones in the OT but without the city on top. This will just be a triangular wedge, and Finn will end up on this ship as part of his mission. Finn is dressed in FO officer clothes as part of his undercover mission.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors -14  - Page 2 Last-Jedi-Finn

Finn is accompanied by KMT on his mission and she is described as an "information broker"....they set bomb as part of their mission. (I wonder if this is to avenge Leia being injured by the FO?)

2. There is a tweet by Rian Johnson with a lot of stormies and one showing his face.....the stormie looks a lot like Tom Hardy-  wonder if he is the special guest at SWC.

https://twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/832003797610291204?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

3. Poe has a separate mission which involves negotiating with Laura Dern's character, who is rumored to be Leia's political rival, and his mission takes him to the casino planet (which might be the location where all the plots merge)

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/767878/star-wars-8-last-jedi-rumours-news-finn-poe-gay-romance-bromance-first-order-mission

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3345
Likes : 12489
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum