ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 - Page 37 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 17 Apr - 16:16

So..they're not forgetting the shoulder injury I see.
Poor Kylo...he needs tender loving care!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 - Page 37 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15

Post by ReyofLightSide on Mon 17 Apr - 16:29

@IoJovi wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Reynak wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@panki wrote:I'm surprised Skymum rumors haven't surfaced as yet after the Battlefront 2 protagonist reveal....certain anti reylo factions are getting slow Rolling Eyes

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 - Page 37 0006IES1EN16UP10-C411
@panki

Patience, young padawan!
A lot of info to process these days - and I'am sensing that certain anti reylo factions seem pretty demoralized after the trailer, the poster and the interviews.
They'll wake up. They always do.

lol!
@Darth_Awakened

What have been the reactions of the anti factions, I mean the Reywalkers, FinnReys, anti-redemtionists and so on? I don't mean the crazy ones who say "all Reylo's support abuse and so should choke and die", I mean those who are less crazy but have also lived in denial all this time.
They have reasons to be demoralized but some people are as stubborn as mules.
@Reynak
FinnRey, as far as I've seen, slowly faded away into history around the time information about Kelly's character started becoming harder and harder to ignore. I wouldn't really say it was an abrupt or loud death, it was just forgotten. My only real proof of this are threads in other forums, but I think they're decent evidence and probably reflect what happened in other discussion areas as well. In my experience there have been bigger outcries about Rose from Finn/Poe fans--I definitely saw that coming.

Reywalker is probably as stuck in Delusionville as ever. It doesn't matter what happens, they're still dead-set on the movies explaining it despite the timeline and everything else making it narratively laughable at best. I have it on good faith they don't really pay attention to things that contradict their headcanons. They just pretend it doesn't exist, lol.

There has been a good deal of b****ing about Kylo's scar, surprisingly enough. As in people complaining that it should be bigger/uglier. I guess a lot of the fanbois were banking on Kylo having some kind of oozing, disgusting wound and slowly becoming less and less (phsysically) human. The Byronic/anti-hero shots must have been quite the slap in the face, so to speak.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I had a feeling it would look pretty bad at first then get fainter as time went on and he reverted to the light in keeping with the BatB theme, but I wonder if it's a lot milder because Kylo is more anti hero than villain - or simply because Disney like to sanitise things?
@motherofpearl1

Well, there's sanitising, and then there's going full-on Byronic...

I would assume they know what they're doing by making him look more, not less, attractive and mysterious than before. Unless this whole trilogy is just a series of unfortunate accidents, of course, starting all the way from the accidental bridal carry Laughing
@Darth Dingbat

His scar. Holy sith. This is not the face of some heinous villain who is only going to get more evil as the trilogy progresses. This is the face of the last Skywalker, the only son of Han and Leia.

Rey honey, you messed up. I know you were trying to scar him because you liked what you saw far too much, but honestly you brought him from a 10 to an 11.

Nicely done.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 - Page 37 Img_9410
@IoJovi

LMAO, seriously, the hotness has seriously racheted up. Oooh Rey, you in danger girl.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 17 Apr - 16:38

It looks like they're using the promo pic from SWC as template for that.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Mon 17 Apr - 16:39

All of this kind of makes me wonder how promo with just Daisy and Adam would look like... scratch
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 17 Apr - 17:08

@ReyofLightSide She created a monstah. Twisted Evil

@irina de France probably far less awkward cause they wouldn't be asked if their characters were lovers or related. And if they were they'd burst into laughter. if anything, they should have all 3 of them.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Mon 17 Apr - 17:11

@vaderito wrote:@ReyofLightSide She created a monstah. Twisted Evil

@irina de France probably far less awkward cause they wouldn't be asked if their characters were lovers or related. And if they were they'd burst into laughter. if anything, they should have all 3 of them.
@vaderito

I can imagine a situation where that question gets asked, Daisy and Adam burst into laughter while Mark just stares straight at the camera with his brow raised.

Come to think of it, I'd LOVE to see that.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara on Mon 17 Apr - 17:14

I'm really hoping that they use the Adam/Daisy/Mark for the force side of promotion and Oscar/Finn/KMT for the resistance side. I think that'd be perfect.
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Mon 17 Apr - 17:16

@nemapasara wrote:I'm really hoping that they use the Adam/Daisy/Mark for the force side of promotion and Oscar/Finn/KMT for the resistance side. I think that'd be perfect.
@nemapasara

Oscar, John and Kelly would be AMAZING together in an interview. I can just feel it. Mark would spend the entire interview complaining about his "naughty nephew" and I can just see Daisy and Adam stiffling laughs.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara on Mon 17 Apr - 17:20

@Irina de France wrote:
@nemapasara wrote:I'm really hoping that they use the Adam/Daisy/Mark for the force side of promotion and Oscar/Finn/KMT for the resistance side. I think that'd be perfect.
@nemapasara

Oscar, John and Kelly would be AMAZING together in an interview. I can just feel it. Mark would spend the entire interview complaining about his "naughty nephew" and I can just see Daisy and Adam stiffling laughs.
@Irina de France

For some reason, I think Mark and Adam would be amazing together. Maybe because their sense of humours are complete opposites. Mark's the troll and Adam's got the dry sarcasm and Daisy's kind of an inbetween. I can see laughs and Mark embarrassing them both a bunch.
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Mon 17 Apr - 17:31

@Irina de France wrote:
@ReyofLightSide wrote:So, Imma say we are definitely getting Shirtless!Kylo. Since they already showed him with the face scar, I think the "shocker" will be showing him in the hospital bed right after the fight and the extent of his bodily injuries, which are many.
@ReyofLightSide

Just the bowcaster shot. That won't be pretty... Sad
@Irina de France

This is why I think this scene will happen in the first place. They're going to want to remind the audience of the extent of Kylo's injuries from TFA, and what Chewie did to him before.

And of course, you know, hot shirtless dude. That always draws the audience in. Wink
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 17 Apr - 19:08

@ZioRen wrote:
@Irina de France wrote:
@ReyofLightSide wrote:So, Imma say we are definitely getting Shirtless!Kylo. Since they already showed him with the face scar, I think the "shocker" will be showing him in the hospital bed right after the fight and the extent of his bodily injuries, which are many.
@ReyofLightSide

Just the bowcaster shot. That won't be pretty... Sad
@Irina de France

This is why I think this scene will happen in the first place. They're going to want to remind the audience of the extent of Kylo's injuries from TFA, and what Chewie did to him before.

And of course, you know, hot shirtless dude. That always draws the audience in. Wink
@ZioRen

I think they are going to make a parallel with this

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 - Page 37 12965731_1731402703738408_254968098_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyNTUwOTYxODY5NDg3NTE5MA%3D%3D

But with a hot dude. When Jason said that Kylo had a medic droid with him and a hospital bed I automatically thought Anakin but, of course, extent of Kylo's injuries isn't even close. Unless there's something from the Jedi temple destruction that we don't know about.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide on Mon 17 Apr - 19:18

Yes I can see them mimicking the Anakin medic scene. While it won't be as bad (what could be??) I think we will find out Kylo almost died.
Then some time may pass and then we will see him post-bacta. Rey will have completed some of her training by then. I hope we see dark side training for him.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Mon 17 Apr - 19:57

@Irina de France wrote:All of this kind of makes me wonder how promo with just Daisy and Adam would look like... scratch
@Irina de France

If it were Jimmy Kimmel, there would be inuendoes. Inuendoes everywhere. I remember him poking fun at the Kylo mask toy when it was released because all of its lines were suggestive. All lines which were from the interrogation scene. Laughing
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo4life on Mon 17 Apr - 21:57

I am probably looking to much into it but I find it interesting Daisy choose to wear a red at this years celebration (well red/orange). Foreshadowing maybe Wink  ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 - Page 37 Orlando-fl---april-14--kelly-marie-tran-john-boyega-daisy-ridley-rian-johnson-kathleen-kennedy

And in my headcanon I like to think when Mark Hamill signed my picture he drew a heart because he knows Rey and Ren will be together Wink  

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 - Page 37 Markh10
Reylo4life
Reylo4life
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide on Mon 17 Apr - 22:16

We noticed the same thing about Daisy and red! She also has on super dark nail polish.
And the TLJ poster is almost entirely red.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Mon 17 Apr - 22:40

I absolutely loved Daisy's look! The kimono look was spot on!
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 17 Apr - 23:12

@Reylo4life wrote:I am probably looking to much into it but I find it interesting Daisy choose to wear a red at this years celebration (well red/orange). Foreshadowing maybe Wink  ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 - Page 37 Orlando-fl---april-14--kelly-marie-tran-john-boyega-daisy-ridley-rian-johnson-kathleen-kennedy

And in my headcanon I like to think when Mark Hamill signed my picture he drew a heart because he knows Rey and Ren will be together Wink  

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 - Page 37 Markh10
@Reylo4life

Was this a photograph of you that you had Mark signed? I know a ton of Reys were there, but I think I saw you!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Tue 18 Apr - 0:01

@ReyofLightSide wrote:Yes I can see them mimicking the Anakin medic scene. While it won't be as bad (what could be??) I think we will find out Kylo almost died.
Then some time may pass and then we will see him post-bacta. Rey will have completed some of her training by then. I hope we see dark side training for him.

I don't think they'll mimic Anakin's treatment scene as much as they want a contrast between Finn healing and Kylo healing. Perhaps one will suffer more during treatment than the other? Finn looks coma-typically peaceful in his tank in the trailer.

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Irina de France wrote:All of this kind of makes me wonder how promo with just Daisy and Adam would look like... scratch
@Irina de France

If it were Jimmy Kimmel, there would be inuendoes. Inuendoes everywhere. I remember him poking fun at the Kylo mask toy when it was released because all of its lines were suggestive. All lines which were from the interrogation scene. Laughing

Oh. My. God. That little talking Kylo Ren plushie is even worse; a friend gave it to me as a gift and I stopped pressing the button after 3 or 4 times, it was just too much. Embarassed On tumblr someone once posted that apparently her 12 year old daughter got a hold of it and took it to her room during a sleepover with her friends... ROFL
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 18 Apr - 0:09

Well, Kelly was spotted during last Celebration wearing a Finn t-shirt, so I wouldn't say the actors necessarily weren't wearing meaningful contrasting colours. Maybe Daisy just wanted to match the poster, haha. Daisy and Kelly looked especially great in crimson and royal blue, and I also just love Kelly's dress. The bottom looks very pixie-like.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 18 Apr - 0:14

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Well, Kelly was spotted during last Celebration wearing a Finn t-shirt, so I wouldn't say the actors necessarily weren't wearing meaningful contrasting colours. Maybe Daisy just wanted to match the poster, haha. Daisy and Kelly looked especially great in crimson and royal blue, and I also just love Kelly's dress. The bottom looks very pixie-like.
@FrolickingFizzgig

In case you missed it, KMT wore a custom-made "What Would John Boyega Do?" sweatshirt to the Star Wars Galactic Nights event party the other night.

And she also pointed out (at the TLJ panel) that she attended SWC last year wearing her Finn tee.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 18 Apr - 0:15

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Well, Kelly was spotted during last Celebration wearing a Finn t-shirt, so I wouldn't say the actors necessarily weren't wearing meaningful contrasting colours. Maybe Daisy just wanted to match the poster, haha. Daisy and Kelly looked especially great in crimson and royal blue, and I also just love Kelly's dress. The bottom looks very pixie-like.
@FrolickingFizzgig

In case you missed it, KMT wore a custom-made "What Would John Boyega Do?" sweatshirt to the Star Wars Galactic Nights event party the other night.

And she also pointed out (at the TLJ panel) that she attended SWC last year wearing her Finn tee.
@ISeeAnIsland

She made it a big point to mention the Finn t-shirt lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Tue 18 Apr - 0:20

Where Daisy and anything Reylo is subtle, KMT and Finnrose is NOT.

KMT Finn shirt last year
KMT making a point to remind us she wore that Finn shirt last year
JB gushing about KMT every chance he gets
KMT hug and kiss JB on stage for panel
KMT wearing JB sweatshirt this year
KMT entrance music being PADME AND ANAKIN LOVE THEME (wtf?!)

Disney/LF seem to trust KMT with the overt love story foreshadowings and I think it's hilarious.

And yes, Daisy and Mark were in the "evil" colors= black and red. KMT and JB were in "good" colors= blue and white.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 18 Apr - 0:30

@Xylo Ren wrote:Where Daisy and anything Reylo is subtle, KMT and Finnrose is NOT.

KMT Finn shirt last year

Disney/LF seem to trust KMT with the overt love story foreshadowings and I think it's hilarious.

And yes, Daisy and Mark were in the "evil" colors= black and red. KMT and JB were in "good" colors= blue and white.
@Xylo Ren

One thing that I've been thinking about... Since it sounds like part of the StormRose arc is that Rose starts out being a bit starstruck by "big deal" Finn... I wonder if KMT is bringing a bit of that persona/situation to her publicity appearances.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 18 Apr - 0:36

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:Where Daisy and anything Reylo is subtle, KMT and Finnrose is NOT.

KMT Finn shirt last year

@Xylo Ren

One thing that I've been thinking about... Since it sounds like part of the StormRose arc is that Rose starts out being a bit starstruck by "big deal" Finn... I wonder if KMT is bringing a bit of that persona/situation to her publicity appearances.
@ISeeAnIsland

TPTB certainly don't seem to mind (and might even be encouraging) KMT's love of all things Finn and JB. She's so adorable and bubbly, kind of how Daisy and John were at the start. I hope she doesn't get jaded by the experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 18 Apr - 9:26

KMT Finn shirt last year

@Xylo Ren

You forgot to mention JB channeling seductive JB007 while speaking of the new things during the last interview.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum