ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15

Post by Armadeus on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 2:46 am

Interesting video

Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 - Page 38 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15

Post by Darth Dingbat on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 1:07 pm

Not Reylo related, and I don't know how reliable this is, but by God, this sounds amazing:

Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 12:02 am

I can't find the original link, but thanks to @nonesuch, I did find the post for that 4chan leak that seemed to have some credibility, including Rey "tripping balls" and Snoke killing Hux early on. Here's the content of the spoiler itself:

4chan post wrote:
>VIII starts w/ kylo ren in bacta tank
>we see back of his head as helmet placed down like vader in ESB
>snoke kills hux w/ the force while stationary in his throne
>luke is insane
>talks to animals
>he disappears, again
>rey has to fend for herself on island where everything wants her dead
>fights a giant loch ness monster
>gets chased/lead by birds into a giant tree
>rey trips balls and meets obi-wan and yoda
>wakes up to luke standing above her and a bird w/ giant eyes
>tells rey she has to kill kylo ren
>rey doesn't want to
>rey and kylo connect to each other w/ the force
>he arrives on planet and they fight and kylo knocks rey off cliff and incapacitates luke
>kylo ren gets swarmed by birds

Also:

* that is 40 mins of the first hour of the movie
* it is getting positive buzz but they're not sure if audiences will enjoy it or think it's weird
* if you want an idea of what the universe lore of SW is building towards, watch CW and rebels, but it's mostly background noise to the story of rey and kylo ren

And from another poster:
This is legit.

"The giant tree is the source of the Force and Rey is the personification of the Light Side."

With what we know now, I'd consider this one a mixed bag (this was posted back in January 17 of this year). Hux getting killed early sounds plausible, and based on the teaser with Rey still in her full Resistance outfit, it does appear that Rey has some sort of intense vision early on.

Things that I'm skeptical about: I can't see them going the Kylo-as-Vader route with the mask if he gets rid of the mask as early on as we're thinking. Also, while Rey appears to have a vision early on, from the teaser, she's emerging from a cave, not the tree.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 12:21 am

Found an old reddit rumor (from over a year ago) that seems to confirm some things that have come out since then. Unfortunately, this poster seemed to be one-and-done with the Episode VIII spoilers. The main interesting points here are that he called Kylo going without the mask, Hux possibly having a very small role, and Luke probably not leaving Ahch-To in March 2016.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/4b9mhw/episode_viii_rumours_from_concept_artist/

reddit rumor wrote:
First off, let me start by saying that I'm not claiming that anything of this is 100% accurate or confirmed. I know how much people are sceptical towards "My friend told me..."-posts, so I'm just going to share this and let you speculate about it.

This is my first time on reddit(as a poster), so I hope this turns out right.
Who is my source?

A longtime friend(yeah...) of mine is a concept artist and is currently working/have done work on Episode VIII. He worked on Episode VII as well. I wish I had a "better" answer.
Where is the evidence?

There is none. This comes from a Skype phone conversation since he's resident in Europe, and I'm in the U.S. I'm just sharing as much as I can remember.

Some of the rumours listed below have already been reported/speculated about. It's not a lot at the moment, might become more later.

Some of these are to be considered spoilers, but like I said, they're rumours so it's up to you.

Here it is:

The film does NOT have an official title as of yet.

This film will "feel" more like the prequels in terms of world-building, including several new planets.

Expect to see more strange creatures and droids than in any previous film in the saga.

Kylo Ren is unmasked, unclear if he'll have a new mask at some point. Also, he has a rebuilt lightsaber similiar to the one in Episode VII.

LOTS of concept arts of large-scale battles between The Resistance and The First Order.

General Hux has the same outfit as in Episode VII. Might only have a very small role.

Luke has the same outfit as in Episode VII. Doubtful that he will leave the planet of Ach-To in this film.

Rey's new primary weapon is Luke's old lightsaber.

Yoda has an appearance in the film(on-screen).

Captain Phasma is seen standing amongst a large group of dead soldiers(probably resistance fighters).

Snoke is much smaller in stature without the hologram. Heavy rumours suggest that Snoke has an underlying weakness, making him incapable to leave his location.

Kelly Marie Tran's character is seen with Finn in several concept arts.

Laura Dern's character is a high-rank Resistance officer. Heavy rumours suggest that she's a "dislikable" character determined to do what it takes to take down the First Order(all this has been recently reported/speculated about).

Concept arts shows Luke learning Rey some sort of force power never seen before. General feeling is that Luke is VERY powerful.

Pretty much no info on Benicio Del Toro's character at the moment.

Edit: Thanks for the comments so far, again I'll be happy to answer both the positive and negative ones. And just to clarify why it's not so much right now, he didn't want to say "too much". Besides, he's a concept artist, obviously they don't have as much insight as let's say the main cast or the director.

Edit 2: Will update with more stuff later today(March 21).

Edit 3: Updated!

ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:06 am

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:I can't find the original link, but thanks to @nonesuch, I did find the post for that 4chan leak that seemed to have some credibility, including Rey "tripping balls" and Snoke killing Hux early on. Here's the content of the spoiler itself:

4chan post wrote:
>luke is insane
>talks to animals
>he disappears, again
>rey doesn't want to
>he arrives on planet and they fight and kylo knocks rey off cliff and incapacitates luke

Also:

* it is getting positive buzz but they're not sure if audiences will enjoy it or think it's weird
* if you want an idea of what the universe lore of SW is building towards, watch CW and rebels, but it's mostly background noise to the story of rey and kylo ren

And from another poster:
This is legit.

"The giant tree is the source of the Force and Rey is the personification of the Light Side."

With what we know now, I'd consider this one a mixed bag (this was posted back in January 17 of this year). Hux getting killed early sounds plausible, and based on the teaser with Rey still in her full Resistance outfit, it does appear that Rey has some sort of intense vision early on.

Things that I'm skeptical about: I can't see them going the Kylo-as-Vader route with the mask if he gets rid of the mask as early on as we're thinking. Also, while Rey appears to have a vision early on, from the teaser, she's emerging from a cave, not the tree.
@ISeeAnIsland

Luke fans won't be happy with him disappearing early again and leaving his baby girl to fend for herself. 

If this is true, it could possibly happen just after he says stuff about the Jedi ending. 

I still can't decide which parts of this rumor I think is true, because admittedly I have certain biases, such that I want Rey to know about Ben's past before Kylo arrived on Achc-To. And if that doesn't happen, I can't see how Rey will feel enough sympathy for him to not attack him once she sees him. Or maybe she does have visions of him while she tripped balls?
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:22 am

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Found an old reddit rumor (from over a year ago) that seems to confirm some things that have come out since then. Unfortunately, this poster seemed to be one-and-done with the Episode VIII spoilers. The main interesting points here are that he called Kylo going without the mask, Hux possibly having a very small role, and Luke probably not leaving Ahch-To in March 2016.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/4b9mhw/episode_viii_rumours_from_concept_artist/

reddit rumor wrote:
First off, let me start by saying that I'm not claiming that anything of this is 100% accurate or confirmed. I know how much people are sceptical towards "My friend told me..."-posts, so I'm just going to share this and let you speculate about it.

This is my first time on reddit(as a poster), so I hope this turns out right.
Who is my source?

A longtime friend(yeah...) of mine is a concept artist and is currently working/have done work on Episode VIII. He worked on Episode VII as well. I wish I had a "better" answer.
Where is the evidence?

There is none. This comes from a Skype phone conversation since he's resident in Europe, and I'm in the U.S. I'm just sharing as much as I can remember.

Some of the rumours listed below have already been reported/speculated about. It's not a lot at the moment, might become more later.

Some of these are to be considered spoilers, but like I said, they're rumours so it's up to you.

Here it is:

The film does NOT have an official title as of yet.

This film will "feel" more like the prequels in terms of world-building, including several new planets.

Expect to see more strange creatures and droids than in any previous film in the saga.

Kylo Ren is unmasked, unclear if he'll have a new mask at some point. Also, he has a rebuilt lightsaber similiar to the one in Episode VII.

LOTS of concept arts of large-scale battles between The Resistance and The First Order.

General Hux has the same outfit as in Episode VII. Might only have a very small role.

Luke has the same outfit as in Episode VII. Doubtful that he will leave the planet of Ach-To in this film.

Rey's new primary weapon is Luke's old lightsaber.

Yoda has an appearance in the film(on-screen).

Captain Phasma is seen standing amongst a large group of dead soldiers(probably resistance fighters).

Snoke is much smaller in stature without the hologram. Heavy rumours suggest that Snoke has an underlying weakness, making him incapable to leave his location.

Kelly Marie Tran's character is seen with Finn in several concept arts.

Laura Dern's character is a high-rank Resistance officer. Heavy rumours suggest that she's a "dislikable" character determined to do what it takes to take down the First Order(all this has been recently reported/speculated about).

Concept arts shows Luke learning Rey some sort of force power never seen before. General feeling is that Luke is VERY powerful.

Pretty much no info on Benicio Del Toro's character at the moment.

Edit: Thanks for the comments so far, again I'll be happy to answer both the positive and negative ones. And just to clarify why it's not so much right now, he didn't want to say "too much". Besides, he's a concept artist, obviously they don't have as much insight as let's say the main cast or the director.

Edit 2: Will update with more stuff later today(March 21).

Edit 3: Updated!

@ISeeAnIsland

This one screams super legit to me.

-An idea: Finn's "revenge" and possibly final decision to join the Resistance: A reaction to Phasma's slaughter: which is very likely to happen as we see in the trailer.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:32 am

Oh my god. What if Poe actually dies in Phasma's assault???

That would drive Finn mad with grief and actually fuel him to go after the FO.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:46 am

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:Oh my god. What if Poe actually dies in Phasma's assault???

@Rei of Sunshine

well, now it is time to admit that I always was considering that possibility, but was scared to suggest it.
That is why I questioned that rumor - what would make Finn so hurt to just go on a rampage if it is specificly stated that for revenge?

Also interesting - you see Rey, Finn and Kylo all get costume changes etc. Poe is the only one that doesn't change at all. That is strange.

Last edited by SkyStar on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:47 am

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:Oh my god. What if Poe actually dies in Phasma's assault???

@Rei of Sunshine

I guess anything is possible, but I doubt it.  I think Poe will survive till the end of the Episode IX.  Besides, there's a Rolling Stone article from last year where Oscar Isaac says that "I'm basically Star War-ring until 2020."  That seems to indicate that he will be around until at least Episode IX.

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/features/oscar-isaac-the-internets-boyfriend-becomes-a-leading-man-20160518?page=6
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 4:00 am

I myself would hate it if Poe dies, but it is a significant factor for Finn to go berserk on Phasma. 

For now there are atleast 3 possible reason why-
-Poe gets hurt
-Rose gets hurt
-Finn finds out about his past and Phasma's involvement in it. 

All three affect Finn heavily.

OTOH Poe not dying is still good. I wouldn't mind if he remains a semi-static 2ndary character althroughout. And with Leia dying too, I guess we need a new gen Resistance leader to look up to and Poe is already in the works.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 4:56 am

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:I myself would hate it if Poe dies, but it is a significant factor for Finn to go berserk on Phasma. 

For now there are atleast 3 possible reason why-
-Poe gets hurt
-Rose gets hurt
-Finn finds out about his past and Phasma's involvement in it. 

All three affect Finn heavily.

OTOH Poe not dying is still good. I wouldn't mind if he remains a semi-static 2ndary character althroughout. And with Leia dying too, I guess we need a new gen Resistance leader to look up to and Poe is already in the works.
@Rei of Sunshine

Poe was confirmed to be part of episode 9  last year itself (so no death) and he is supposed to have a different plot arc with Laura Dern in episode 8 while Finn goes off with Rose...I also don't think Finn would be so affected by Poe being injured as he was more than ready to sacrifice the lives of Poe and the resistance to save Rey in episode 7 (He had no plan after reaching SKB- it was Han's quick thinking that saved the day).... I think it had to be someone like Rose who gets hurt by Phasma for Finn to react angrily, especially if he feels closer to her as rumored (think Anakin in AOTC with the Tuskens and Luke in ESB with Vader when loved ones are kidnapped and hurt).

https://www.bustle.com/articles/161949-oscar-isaac-will-be-in-star-wars-episode-ix-thats-great-news-for-poe-fans

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 6:33 am

Ewan Mcgregor has dispelled rumors of an Obi-wan Standalone movie in an interview with EW.

“There’s no official offer, and I haven’t met them about it or anything,” he said. “I think they’ve got films to make until the 2020s, so I don’t think it’s going to happen soon if it happens at all.”

https://www.inverse.com/article/30487-ewan-mcgregor-rumors-obi-wan-film

So the 2020 standalone movie is supposed to be either (a) a Boba Fett  and Bounty Hunter movie; (b) a Leia movie or (c) a Mon Mothma movie. I still feel it will be an Ahsoka movie considering all Dave Filoni's hints that we haven't seen the last of Ahsoka, and a lot of events in her life have yet to be covered.

On a separate note, am jumping with joy with this Han Solo standalone film news- they might be bringing Quinlan Vos into the movie!!!! He might have survived order 66! cheers cheers cheers cheers

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/04/a-popular-prequel-era-eu-characters-surname-linked-to-untitled-han-solo-star-wars-film/

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 12:22 pm

For all of us Shooting-location fanatics:

It was filmed by: https://twitter.com/jamesburland

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 15 - Page 38 Rey-tlj
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 1:36 pm

Sorry DP, but I must Very Happy

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/04/the-birds-of-ahch-to-named-a-non-blood-family-reyunion-in-star-wars-the-last-jedi/

Speaking of Chewbacca, I’ve also heard that Luke’s journey is rather emotional in The Last Jedi, and there’s a beautiful moment where he is reunited with Chewbacca and Artoo-Detoo. We’re going to see Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, and Artoo together again and then Luke is going to train Rey like Yoda trained him but with his own “spin on it.” I think Luke’s reluctance to train Rey is wholly different than Yoda’s reluctance about Luke being the right candidate. Luke will tell Rey about her true connection to the Force and what it means. It is also Rey that brings this non-blood family together again in the wake of the tragedy of losing Han Solo in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It really makes you think about how much blood lines don’t matter as much as the families we make.

More or less - the whole article is base on the content Jason spoke about in the last NTIP.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:24 pm

@Darth_Awakened wrote:Sorry DP, but I must Very Happy

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/04/the-birds-of-ahch-to-named-a-non-blood-family-reyunion-in-star-wars-the-last-jedi/

Speaking of Chewbacca, I’ve also heard that Luke’s journey is rather emotional in The Last Jedi, and there’s a beautiful moment where he is reunited with Chewbacca and Artoo-Detoo. We’re going to see Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, and Artoo together again and then Luke is going to train Rey like Yoda trained him but with his own “spin on it.” I think Luke’s reluctance to train Rey is wholly different than Yoda’s reluctance about Luke being the right candidate. Luke will tell Rey about her true connection to the Force and what it means. It is also Rey that brings this non-blood family together again in the wake of the tragedy of losing Han Solo in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It really makes you think about how much blood lines don’t matter as much as the families we make.

More or less - the whole article is base on the content Jason spoke about in the last NTIP.
@Darth_Awakened

I like how, again, he's stressing that all of this is non-familial.

I don't think that Jason knows who Rey is, but I think he knows enough (or was possibly definitively told) that Rey is not a Skywalker. It feels like he's been getting more emphatic with "Rey Random" as the months go on.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:31 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

I like how, again, he's stressing that all of this is non-familial.

I don't think that Jason knows who Rey is, but I think he knows enough (or was possibly definitively told) that Rey is not a Skywalker. It feels like he's been getting more emphatic with "Rey Random" as the months go on.
@ISeeAnIsland

This goes back to Jason's stance as early as summer of 2015 where he stated none of the new kids (the heroes) are legacy characters (namely Skywalker). We've always thought he's hanging onto more than what he's telling, and I'm glad he's sharing this now. Of course, will people listen is another topic entirely...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:36 pm

@ISeeAnIsland If rey isn't related than he cannot know. It's possible that parents background isn't even discussed in TLJ but we are basically just given firm proof that she isn't related.

Jason knew that she wasn't related since June 2015 because they got the scoop that she wasn't. And then, after the movie came out, Daisy said point blank that Rey wasn't a Solo, and Bloodline totally killed the theory that she was dumped after the massacre, and then came Reygate, the commentary, etc.

Daisy says she thought that rey's aprentage was answered in TFA. So lets see what was answered:

That Rey thinks that Luke's a myth

That none of Solos knows WTF she is

That rey is waiting for her parents to come back

That Maz says that Luke and Anakin saber calls to her but that her family is not coming back but Luke still could (Pablo: Maz is talking about 2 different things, Rey is waiting for her family, she thinks Luke's a myth) and that her belonging isn't in the past (with people from the past) but in the future (with people she'll meet)

So I'd say it answers that she isn't related to Solos and Skywalkers, like MSW report stated.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:45 pm

@vaderito wrote:@ISeeAnIsland If rey isn't related than he cannot know. It's possible that parents background isn't even discussed in TLJ but we are basically just given firm proof that she isn't related.

Jason knew that she wasn't related since June 2015 because they got the scoop that she wasn't. And then, after the movie came out, Daisy said point blank that Rey wasn't a Solo, and Bloodline totally killed the theory that she was dumped after the massacre, and then came Reygate, the commentary, etc.

Daisy says she thought that rey's aprentage was answered in TFA. So lets see what was answered:

That Rey thinks that Luke's a myth

That none of Solos knows WTF she is

That rey is waiting for her parents to come back

That Maz says that Luke and Anakin saber calls to her but that her family is not coming back but Luke still could (Pablo: Maz is talking about 2 different things, Rey is waiting for her family, she thinks Luke's a myth) and that her belonging isn't in the past (with people from the past) but in the future (with people she'll meet)

So I'd say it answers that she isn't related to Solos and Skywalkers, like MSW report stated.

@vaderito

For your archive: Daisy also said the other day : it's OBVIOUS Luke doesn't know who she is.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:48 pm

@Darth_Awakened

This is exactly what I thought Rey's arc would be! Her whole character is about leaving behind "blood" and finding a true family for herself. As a contrast to Kylo who seems to only find worth in his bloodline connection to Vader.

The whole movie and the tie-in novels seem to be emphasizing the dangers that come with being too attached to a legacy and bloodline. It's something explored with Kylo, Leia, and Rey to a degree. It only makes sense that Rey's journey is about leaving it behind and finding something new and real, since all clinging to her old family has done is hold her back. Like Maz said: they're never coming back and her belonging lies ahead.

Last edited by ZioRen on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:48 pm

@Darth_Awakened wrote:

For your archive: Daisy also said the other day : it's OBVIOUS Luke doesn't know who she is.
@Darth_Awakened

Shocking. Why the hell would he know?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:53 pm

@ZioRen wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

This is exactly what I thought Rey's arc would be! Her whole character is about leaving behind "blood" and finding a true family for herself. As a contrast to Kylo who seems to only find worth in his bloodline connection to Vader.
@ZioRen

Definitely. And that's the most simple answer to her "mystery" parentage as well. No "mystery" at all.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 3:43 pm

It really makes you think about how much blood lines don’t matter as much as the families we make.

Wink
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 10:04 am

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:I can't find the original link, but thanks to @nonesuch, I did find the post for that 4chan leak that seemed to have some credibility, including Rey "tripping balls" and Snoke killing Hux early on. Here's the content of the spoiler itself:

4chan post wrote:
>luke is insane
>talks to animals
>he disappears, again
>rey doesn't want to

Also:

And from another poster:
This is legit.

@ISeeAnIsland

I laughed out loud when I read "Luke is insane, talks to animals," "Wakes up to Luke standing above her and a bird with giant eyes (creepy!)" and also "Kylo Ren gets swarmed by birds." WTF! This all sounds random and goofy as hell.
And what the heck does "trips balls," mean? Has a vision? I guess I'm just not with the young folks' lingo anymore.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo4life on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 10:17 am

@Cowgirlsamurai "This all sounds random and goofy as hell." lol! Yes they are referring to her having an intense vision. Unless Rey is hitting some of that Star Wars spice Wink
Reylo4life
Reylo4life
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 10:38 am

4chan thoughts;

>VIII starts w/ kylo ren in bacta tank - could happen
>we see back of his head as helmet placed down like vader in ESB - I don't know why this would happen but whatever. MSW says he'll be on a hospitla bed with a medic droid so that sounds like ROTS callback. Maybe 4chan meant "he is in bacta in one scene and then helmet is placed down in another scene"?
>snoke kills hux w/ the force while stationary in his throne - could happen
>luke is insane - that's what MSW is saying but more politely ("emotional state")
>talks to animals - could happen
>he disappears, again - it seems that he leaves temporarily after it's time for the Jedi to end
>rey has to fend for herself on island where everything wants her dead - could happen
>fights a giant loch ness monster - MSW reported
>gets chased/lead by birds into a giant tree - She's definitely in the tree because we see her staff in the last scene with Luke
>rey trips balls and meets obi-wan and yoda - "trips balls" = light orbs or something else?
>wakes up to luke standing above her and a bird w/ giant eyes - could happen
>tells rey she has to kill kylo ren - maybe that's the part of the "it is time for the Jedi to end"?
>rey doesn't want to - MSW reported
>rey and kylo connect to each other w/ the force - could happen
>he arrives on planet and they fight and kylo knocks rey off cliff and incapacitates luke - could happen
>kylo ren gets swarmed by birds - could happen

Also:

* that is 40 mins of the first hour of the movie - could be
* it is getting positive buzz but they're not sure if audiences will enjoy it or think it's weird - could be
* if you want an idea of what the universe lore of SW is building towards, watch CW and rebels, but it's mostly background noise to the story of rey and kylo ren - sounds right

And from another poster:
This is legit.

"The giant tree is the source of the Force and Rey is the personification of the Light Side." - could be

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum