ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:56 pm

Yes...
And perhaps Leia sees Rey as her 'only hope' to save her broken son.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2783
Likes : 11738
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Marchtwin on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:56 pm

@SkyStar wrote:
@Marchtwin wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
Kessel89 wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:The burning thing behind Kylo, do you all think it might be the tree? Didn't MSW report about a scene of Kylo burning it down?
@ZioRen

To be honest, I'm not sure if anything's burning in that shot, besides Kylo's fiery lightsaber - the bright light on the left doesn't look like fire to me.

But who knows...
@Darth Dingbat

it's fire:

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo1_500

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo2_500
@vaderito

Yeah, it's definitely fire. I wonder if it's connected to the other burning images in the trailer. There's another image of Luke with R2 in front of what looks like a burning building. At first I thought it might be the past, but perhaps it's the present. Did Kylo and/or the FO (since Phasma is later shown walking out of the fire with stormtroopers) burn down that building and/or tree?
@Kessel89

Sexier than ever....
@motherofpearl1

His eye moves a bit to the right as if he's being surrounded. Maybe it's just me
@Marchtwin

Maybe he is actually facing Phasma and the FO?
@SkyStar

Hopefully
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 170
Likes : 817
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by vaderito on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:57 pm

50 images from the trailer. Slideshow:

http://heroichollywood.com/images-star-wars-last-jedi-trailer/

@Skystar I love the idea but will be prepared for the worst (burns the tree).
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10336
Likes : 49924
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:58 pm

@SkyStar wrote:
@Marchtwin wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
Kessel89 wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:The burning thing behind Kylo, do you all think it might be the tree? Didn't MSW report about a scene of Kylo burning it down?
@ZioRen

To be honest, I'm not sure if anything's burning in that shot, besides Kylo's fiery lightsaber - the bright light on the left doesn't look like fire to me.

But who knows...
@Darth Dingbat

it's fire:

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo1_500

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo2_500
@vaderito

Yeah, it's definitely fire. I wonder if it's connected to the other burning images in the trailer. There's another image of Luke with R2 in front of what looks like a burning building. At first I thought it might be the past, but perhaps it's the present. Did Kylo and/or the FO (since Phasma is later shown walking out of the fire with stormtroopers) burn down that building and/or tree?
@Kessel89

Sexier than ever....
@motherofpearl1

His eye moves a bit to the right as if he's being surrounded. Maybe it's just me
@Marchtwin

Maybe he is actually facing Phasma and the FO?
@SkyStar

The shot where we see a black clad figure surrounded by stormtroopers....that isn't Kylo. He doesn't carry a gun.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2783
Likes : 11738
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Gemini on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:59 pm

@motherofpearl1 wrote:Yes...
And perhaps Leia sees Rey as her 'only hope' to save her broken son.
@motherofpearl1

Yep been saying it for months. A year even. That's the connection between rey and leia and they have tied it in directly with Leias very first line ever uttered to obi wan in the OT. it's then tied directly to rey in the trailer

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2432
Likes : 10201
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Darth Dingbat on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:59 pm

@motherofpearl1 wrote:I can't help but think that shot of Kylo with his scar in the wrong place looks as if it's been superimposed...
as if they're waiting for the film to show the 'real thing'.
@motherofpearl1

Honestly, I don't think the scar is misdirection... they could have chosen not to show the scar at all.

But we have no clear shot of it, of course. It looks good to me though.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Macha Ren on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:59 pm

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Krafty wrote:@Rei of Sunshine
I think this is the full thing?
ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Tumblr11
@Krafty

I think it's awesome that they even dared to show that side of his face like at all! Even though it's shadowed and barely recognizable, that scar is not half bad!
@Rei of Sunshine

If you look closely, there is a scar in that photo too.
Macha Ren
Macha Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 147
Likes : 987
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-22
Localisation : Wherever I go is where I am

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Darth_Awakened on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:59 pm

@Rogue Rey wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:Did anyone figure out the faint voices and all the whispering in the trailer?

@Darth_Awakened

Can't tell what they're saying but it sounds like Yoda!!!

Also who says 'it's so much bigger' or words to that effect??? Sounds like someone with an accent.
@Rogue Rey

You've noticed it as well. I thought at first it was Mark. But I has not been sure since.
It's the the only line that actually sounds like Adam. Though I'am not sure.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4457
Likes : 22094
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:59 pm

That is Phasma
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2947
Likes : 6858
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Reynak on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:00 pm

@Darth Dingbat wrote:It's amazing though - the trailer actually gave so little, but here I am, going "YESSSS, THIS IS IT"

Because it really does feel like the click-click-click of one's headcanons are falling into place Laughing
@Darth Dingbat

Wow, I felt the same.
One question for everyone. When Luke asks "What do you see?", my husband and I heard two different voices. One was Daisy's answering "Darkness" but the first one, the one who answered where we saw Leia, was not her voice. This person answered "Light" while we could see Leia and it sounded like a young boy to me. What I think I noticed, and my husband agreed, was that the two voices sound different.

This is probably too much to say, but I think it was young Kylo answering "Light" and then Rey answering "Darkness".
I may be wrong, but the voices sound different to me. What do you think?


Last edited by Reynak on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 671
Likes : 4230
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:03 pm

@Gemini wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@Gemini wrote:Reylo hint and a rey freaking kenobi hint! f**** yeah!
@Gemini

They were making jokes at the pannel about Rey Skywalker and Kenobi theories. So probably not this.
@DarthRen

They didn't make fun of rey kenobi, the crowd cheered and Daisy smiled when it was said

Yes there was a clear cut hint in the trailer

Explain to me why they used leias  original "only hope" line to obi wan right after reys theme plays? Seriously what else could that mean? Lmao
@Gemini

Check out Ryan's non reaction ( LOVE) Razz
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2947
Likes : 6858
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Acritiqua on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:04 pm

I don't think Kylo will have the sparking saber again. It may still have the crossguard design, but I don't think it will be sparking. I'm sure that is Kylo in the past, and perhaps simply during the destruction of the Luke's Jedi temple.

If the line "I only know one truth" is Kylo and in the movie, it could be in the present.
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 358
Likes : 1178
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:04 pm

I actually like that sabre.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2783
Likes : 11738
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by vaderito on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:04 pm

here we go, guys! This link has all the whispered stuff:

http://www.vulture.com/2017/04/star-wars-last-jedi-trailer-breakdown-episode-8.html?mid=twitter_vulture

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 14-star-wars-008.nocrop.w710.h2147483647

This appears to be General Leia Organa, the erstwhile princess, who will appear in the film despite Carrie Fisher’s death. If you listen carefully, you can hear young Fisher say, “Help me, Obi-Wan.”

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 14-star-wars-009.nocrop.w710.h2147483647

We hear another quiet bit of sound; this time, it’s Darth Vader’s breathing, followed by Alec Guinness as Obi-Wan Kenobi saying, “Seduced by the Dark Side,” which is a quote from Return of the Jedi.

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 14-star-wars-010.nocrop.w710.h2147483647

Hey, it’s some books! And a very, very quiet audio cue of Yoda saying … something? Boy, I can’t seem to make it out. Probably “something something something Dark Side.” What could these tomes be about, and why is that light shining on their shelf? Could it be that someone’s trying to show Rey where the Ark of the Covenant is?


Last edited by vaderito on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10336
Likes : 49924
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by DarthRen on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:05 pm

@Gemini wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@Gemini wrote:Reylo hint and a rey freaking kenobi hint! f**** yeah!
@Gemini

They were making jokes at the pannel about Rey Skywalker and Kenobi theories. So probably not this.
@DarthRen

They didn't make fun of rey kenobi, the crowd cheered and Daisy smiled when it was said

Yes there was a clear cut hint in the trailer

Explain to me why they used leias  original "only hope" line to obi wan right after reys theme plays? Seriously what else could that mean? Lmao
@Gemini

It looked like they were making fun. You're entitled to believe in what you're saying, but since I'm not the biggest fan of Rey Kenobi. I don't take this as a hint because I do believe she's related to Dark side, not only Light.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2103
Likes : 6261
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 30
Localisation : GE Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Macha Ren on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:07 pm

@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@SkyStar wrote:
@Marchtwin wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
Kessel89 wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:The burning thing behind Kylo, do you all think it might be the tree? Didn't MSW report about a scene of Kylo burning it down?
@ZioRen

To be honest, I'm not sure if anything's burning in that shot, besides Kylo's fiery lightsaber - the bright light on the left doesn't look like fire to me.

But who knows...
@Darth Dingbat

it's fire:

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo1_500

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo2_500
@vaderito

Yeah, it's definitely fire. I wonder if it's connected to the other burning images in the trailer. There's another image of Luke with R2 in front of what looks like a burning building. At first I thought it might be the past, but perhaps it's the present. Did Kylo and/or the FO (since Phasma is later shown walking out of the fire with stormtroopers) burn down that building and/or tree?
@Kessel89

Sexier than ever....
@motherofpearl1

His eye moves a bit to the right as if he's being surrounded. Maybe it's just me
@Marchtwin

Maybe he is actually facing Phasma and the FO?
@SkyStar

The shot where we see a black clad figure surrounded by stormtroopers....that isn't Kylo. He doesn't carry a gun.
@motherofpearl1

This could also be a flashback and he had a different scar that plays into when he fell to the darkside which has since healed.

There would be some symmetry and hat tip to things coming full circle.
Macha Ren
Macha Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 147
Likes : 987
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-22
Localisation : Wherever I go is where I am

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Gemini on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:08 pm

@DarthRen wrote:
@Gemini wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@Gemini wrote:Reylo hint and a rey freaking kenobi hint! f**** yeah!
@Gemini

They were making jokes at the pannel about Rey Skywalker and Kenobi theories. So probably not this.
@DarthRen

They didn't make fun of rey kenobi, the crowd cheered and Daisy smiled when it was said

Yes there was a clear cut hint in the trailer

Explain to me why they used leias  original "only hope" line to obi wan right after reys theme plays? Seriously what else could that mean? Lmao
@Gemini

It looked like they were making fun. You're entitled to believe in what you're saying, but since I'm not the biggest fan of Rey Kenobi. I don't take this as a hint because I do believe she's related to Dark side, not only Light.
@DarthRen

I actually think she's dark and light too.

Opposite of kylo

Kylo= dark grand parent and light parents

Rey= light grand parent and dark parents

It's not about believing it's just film language suggesting she is a kenobi imo, quite clearly making a visual and audio link between rey leia and obi wan


I can see why it kind of looked like making fun when she threw her head back but then the smile that followed lol


Last edited by Gemini on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2432
Likes : 10201
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Darth Dingbat on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:09 pm

@vaderito

Well, he couldn't make out the bookshelf part either... and I think the Leia part says "you're my only hope", as Gemini pointed out.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Gemini on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:10 pm

@Macha Ren wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@SkyStar wrote:
@Marchtwin wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
Kessel89 wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:The burning thing behind Kylo, do you all think it might be the tree? Didn't MSW report about a scene of Kylo burning it down?
@ZioRen

To be honest, I'm not sure if anything's burning in that shot, besides Kylo's fiery lightsaber - the bright light on the left doesn't look like fire to me.

But who knows...
@Darth Dingbat

it's fire:

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo1_500

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo2_500
@vaderito

Yeah, it's definitely fire. I wonder if it's connected to the other burning images in the trailer. There's another image of Luke with R2 in front of what looks like a burning building. At first I thought it might be the past, but perhaps it's the present. Did Kylo and/or the FO (since Phasma is later shown walking out of the fire with stormtroopers) burn down that building and/or tree?
@Kessel89

Sexier than ever....
@motherofpearl1

His eye moves a bit to the right as if he's being surrounded. Maybe it's just me
@Marchtwin

Maybe he is actually facing Phasma and the FO?
@SkyStar

The shot where we see a black clad figure surrounded by stormtroopers....that isn't Kylo. He doesn't carry a gun.
@motherofpearl1

This could also be a flashback and he had a different scar that plays into when he fell to the darkside which has since healed.

There would be some symmetry and hat tip to things coming full circle.
@Macha Ren

I thought it was Jon snow on first glance lmao
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2432
Likes : 10201
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Darth Dingbat on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:11 pm

@Gemini wrote:
@Macha Ren wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@SkyStar wrote:
@Marchtwin wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:
Kessel89 wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:The burning thing behind Kylo, do you all think it might be the tree? Didn't MSW report about a scene of Kylo burning it down?
@ZioRen

To be honest, I'm not sure if anything's burning in that shot, besides Kylo's fiery lightsaber - the bright light on the left doesn't look like fire to me.

But who knows...
@Darth Dingbat

it's fire:

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo1_500

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Tumblr_ooerx93yzU1toh1cjo2_500
@vaderito

Yeah, it's definitely fire. I wonder if it's connected to the other burning images in the trailer. There's another image of Luke with R2 in front of what looks like a burning building. At first I thought it might be the past, but perhaps it's the present. Did Kylo and/or the FO (since Phasma is later shown walking out of the fire with stormtroopers) burn down that building and/or tree?
@Kessel89

Sexier than ever....
@motherofpearl1

His eye moves a bit to the right as if he's being surrounded. Maybe it's just me
@Marchtwin

Maybe he is actually facing Phasma and the FO?
@SkyStar

The shot where we see a black clad figure surrounded by stormtroopers....that isn't Kylo. He doesn't carry a gun.
@motherofpearl1

This could also be a flashback and he had a different scar that plays into when he fell to the darkside which has since healed.

There would be some symmetry and hat tip to things coming full circle.
@Macha Ren

I thought it was Jon snow on first glance lmao
@Gemini

Hell, I don't even watch Game of Thrones, and even I thought it was Jon Snow!
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:12 pm

Leia's silhouette looks very Vader-ish....
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by vaderito on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:12 pm

@Gemini he always looks like Jon Snow! cheers I think it's on purpose. But what do you say about including "Help me Obi Wan Kenobi" into the whispered part of the trailer?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10336
Likes : 49924
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Darth_Awakened on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:13 pm

They look like an angsty couple. LOL
btw, I just noticed Rey has a ignited lightsaber while running

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-38
ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-39
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4457
Likes : 22094
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:13 pm

@Darth_Awakened wrote:They look like an angsty couple. LOL
btw, I just noticed Rey has a ignited lightsaber while running

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-38
ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-39
@Darth_Awakened

NEVER RUN WITH AN IGNITED SABER SILLY WOMAN!!!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by vaderito on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:14 pm

@Darth_Awakened wrote:They look like an angsty couple. LOL
btw, I just noticed Rey has a ignited lightsaber while running

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-38
ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 - Page 6 Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-39
@Darth_Awakened

Those 2 scenes are so intentionally placed back to back.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10336
Likes : 49924
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum