Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 3:22 am

@panki wrote:@SoloSideCousin ...it was never established that Snap Wexley flew the reconnaissance ship....infact normally Poe ran reconnaissance if we go by the Poe Dameron comics and their ships are constantly checked for FO trackers...also, Hux knew where the base was located after the Takodana castle battle scene (Finn was taken to the base at this time) so there could easily be a link between Finn landing on the resistance base and the FO locating them...maybe the FO tags its stormtroopers in some way to prevent their escape since they are brainwashed child soldiers.
@panki

I could have sworn Greg Grunberg said something in the movie. But like I said it has been a while since I saw the movie, particularly that part. However, I know that from the very beginning that I assumed that it was Snap who got followed. The next time I watch it I will pay more attention to that sequence.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4735
Likes : 22918
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by jakkusun on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 4:37 am

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@panki wrote:@SoloSideCousin ...it was never established that Snap Wexley flew the reconnaissance ship....infact normally Poe ran reconnaissance if we go by the Poe Dameron comics and their ships are constantly checked for FO trackers...also, Hux knew where the base was located after the Takodana castle battle scene (Finn was taken to the base at this time) so there could easily be a link between Finn landing on the resistance base and the FO locating them...maybe the FO tags its stormtroopers in some way to prevent their escape since they are brainwashed child soldiers.
@panki

I could have sworn Greg Grunberg said something in the movie. But like I said it has been a while since I saw the movie, particularly that part. However, I know that from the very beginning that I assumed that it was Snap who got followed. The next time I watch it I will pay more attention to that sequence.
@SoloSideCousin
Well Poe did call it "Snap's reconnaissance flight," so I think Snap flew it.
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Snap11
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 542
Likes : 2810
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 12:29 pm

Possible Winter Lego Sets. Most interesting here would be 'Ach-To Duel'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/legoleaks/comments/6hpggr/rumor_list_of_2018_star_wars_winter_wave/
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by ZioRen on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 12:45 pm

@Helix wrote:Possible Winter Lego Sets. Most interesting here would be 'Ach-To Duel'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/legoleaks/comments/6hpggr/rumor_list_of_2018_star_wars_winter_wave/
@Helix

These names seem too on the nose to me based on other LEGO leaks we've seen and all the code words. And Ahch-To isn't spelled that way.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2823
Likes : 19197
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 12:54 pm

@ZioRen wrote:
@Helix wrote:Possible Winter Lego Sets. Most interesting here would be 'Ach-To Duel'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/legoleaks/comments/6hpggr/rumor_list_of_2018_star_wars_winter_wave/
@Helix

These names seem too on the nose to me based on other LEGO leaks we've seen and all the code words. And Ahch-To isn't spelled that way.
@ZioRen

You wouldn't be able to tell based on half the fandom screwing it up. tongue Though it's not impossible the person screwed it up?

but again, it's a Reddit Leak and everything from Reddit is up in the air. It's very likely we will see a set of that scene one way or another.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 1:07 pm

Actually, based on all the legit, proven Lego Leaks. We'll probably see the whole TLJ lego line before we get any beefy film leaks.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 5:17 pm

Another possible toy leak (from reddit who got it from twitter)...  Possible Funko Pop "Luke in landspeeder with Leia":

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 YbnzZkM

Now reddit seems to think that this means the speeder bikes from RotJ, but to me, a landspeeder and a speeder bike are two entirely different vehicles. But who knows.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5693
Likes : 29568
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 5:28 pm

Does seem weird. I mean I feel like they would just say speeder bikes. I might be digging too deep, but don't you sit on a speeder bike and not 'in' it? It says 'in landspeeder' which brings to mind Luke in the landspeeder from ANH, but obviously Leia wasn't in it with him.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Irina de France on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 5:41 pm

It's probably from the forest chase in ROTJ.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1948
Likes : 9612
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-22
Age : 23
Localisation : Ottawa, Canada

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 3:17 am

Some more LEGO TLJ close-ups:
This time Finn figure (via: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/6hyfv4/tlj_finn_minifigure/)

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 TAd0RcIWvyE8z80cEfShk2B6501KBPM7JhQ2c14fPok
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4457
Likes : 22094
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by vaderito on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 3:51 am

Nothing will ever beat the glory that's Lego Pimp Snoke.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10376
Likes : 50085
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 3:56 am

@vaderito wrote:Nothing will ever beat the glory that's Lego Pimp Snoke.
@vaderito

Agree. I need a close-up ASAP.

It seems we're being spammed today. (Evil!BB & FO officer)
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 QdDbGHAIF_jfwbHG7UzImoo_cxmJ-yUVVt1OqXCg0cw
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4457
Likes : 22094
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Kessel on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 4:58 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:Some more LEGO TLJ close-ups:
This time Finn figure (via: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/6hyfv4/tlj_finn_minifigure/)

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 TAd0RcIWvyE8z80cEfShk2B6501KBPM7JhQ2c14fPok
@Darth_Awakened

Is that really Finn's figure? He looks terrified, lol.

_________________
"The relationship between Kylo and Rey is awesome."
Kessel
Kessel
Moderator

Messages : 1937
Likes : 13591
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by vaderito on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 7:00 am

@Kessel wrote:

Is that really Finn's figure? He looks terrified, lol.
@Kessel

Maybe he saw Snoke expose his chest?

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10376
Likes : 50085
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by panki on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 7:11 am

@Kessel wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:Some more LEGO TLJ close-ups:
This time Finn figure (via: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/6hyfv4/tlj_finn_minifigure/)

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 TAd0RcIWvyE8z80cEfShk2B6501KBPM7JhQ2c14fPok
@Darth_Awakened

Is that really Finn's figure? He looks terrified, lol.
@Kessel

Looks similar to his expression in the biohexacrypt pic.... Razz

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Bio-hexacrypt

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3345
Likes : 12489
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 9:42 am

@vaderito wrote:
@Kessel wrote:

Is that really Finn's figure? He looks terrified, lol.
@Kessel

Maybe he saw Snoke expose his chest?

@vaderito

Okay, now there's a picture in my head I can't get rid of. Shocked affraid
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2910
Likes : 12297
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by vaderito on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 9:52 am

@motherofpearl1 wrote:

Okay, now there's a picture in my head I can't get rid of. Shocked affraid
@motherofpearl1

These guys drew him based off Lego:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Snoke2-615x346

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV1X6we3SyW7k_dn7-sDvbekP8z_9tgSCdHSCoV413HtCnWHePXw




vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10376
Likes : 50085
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 10:10 am

Hope we get a Sexy Leg Slit outfit for Snoke. What a hunk.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 10:16 am

@Helix wrote:Hope we get a Sexy Leg Slit outfit for Snoke. What a hunk.
@Helix

Maybe that's the big twist in TLJ. lol!
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 1017
Likes : 4922
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 10:40 am

Kylo is the one I want to see shirtless thank you!

Talking of the beautiful bad boy....I found this picture
http://orig01.deviantart.net/21a9/f/2010/258/e/5/medieval_knight_hd_by_felixanti-d2yrna5.jpg
Which when compared to this:
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/antagonists/images/e/ee/Kylo_ren_a.png/revision/latest?cb=20160829112206
shows how Kylo's look is inspired by olde world knights........
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2910
Likes : 12297
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Helix on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 10:47 am

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Helix wrote:Hope we get a Sexy Leg Slit outfit for Snoke. What a hunk.
@Helix

Maybe that's the big twist in TLJ. lol!
@Moonlight13

Snoke in TLJ:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Yzma10
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 10:52 am

@Helix wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Helix wrote:Hope we get a Sexy Leg Slit outfit for Snoke. What a hunk.
@Helix

Maybe that's the big twist in TLJ. lol!
@Moonlight13

Snoke in TLJ:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Yzma10
@Helix
ROFL
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 1017
Likes : 4922
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 11:01 am

Shocked It's been there all this time: Yzma is Snoke!!! ROFL
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 1017
Likes : 4922
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 11:50 am

@Kessel wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:Some more LEGO TLJ close-ups:
This time Finn figure (via: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/6hyfv4/tlj_finn_minifigure/)

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 TAd0RcIWvyE8z80cEfShk2B6501KBPM7JhQ2c14fPok
@Darth_Awakened

Is that really Finn's figure? He looks terrified, lol.
@Kessel

He does. I could understand if Finn fans are annoyed by this, especially given Finn's marketing treatment so far for TLJ.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5693
Likes : 29568
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors (the "now it's permanent" spoilers thread)

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 12:11 pm

@Moonlight13 wrote:Shocked It's been there all this time: Yzma is Snoke!!! ROFL
@Moonlight13

Oh it's getting worse! Embarassed affraid confused
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2910
Likes : 12297
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum