Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by MeadowofAshes on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 12:21 am

For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen10

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen11

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen12

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen13

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen14
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 11122
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by MeadowofAshes on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 12:31 am

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen15
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 11122
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by Krafty on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 12:54 am

@MeadowofAshes wrote:For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen11

@MeadowofAshes

Oh my god!  lol!
This!^^^ would shatter the internet! This one gets my vote all day long! ROFL
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 323
Likes : 2347
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 5:56 am

LOOOOOOL!!!! lol!
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2789
Likes : 12380
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 33
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by ReyofLightSide on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 8:47 am

Yes to all!!!! cheers
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1100
Likes : 5988
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by IoJovi on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:17 am

I am currently at work sitting in my cubicle. When I saw the "Who's your Daddy" meme I about choked. I hope everyone here doesn't actually think I'm dying.

lol! lol! lol!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41505
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by IoJovi on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:26 am

This one for sure:

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes A11ce1439d3838e95de6ff3464ce7536f3f7d13a6fa662945f7757e43a0ac4cc
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41505
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by MeadowofAshes on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:10 am

That Palps one never gets old. Laughing
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 11122
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by Tex on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 11:46 am

For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen11

@MeadowofAshes

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes HlUkLVX
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 595
Likes : 3665
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-07
Age : 28
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:07 pm

@Krafty wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen11

@MeadowofAshes

Oh my god!  lol!
This!^^^ would shatter the internet! This one gets my vote all day long! ROFL
@Krafty

I'm dying ROFL ROFL ROFL
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 985
Likes : 4761
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by MeadowofAshes on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:55 pm

We have a winner.  lol!

God, I hope we get a surprise kiss at the end. If it's just UST, I'll prpbably dial it down to "damn Reylos were right", but if we do get a kiss, I'm posting the "who's your daddy" one everywhere.
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 11122
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by IoJovi on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 8:13 pm

@MeadowofAshes wrote:We have a winner.  lol!

God, I hope we get a surprise kiss at the end. If it's just UST, I'll prpbably dial it down to "damn Reylos were right", but if we do get a kiss, I'm posting the "who's your daddy" one everywhere.
@MeadowofAshes

You can still get the Who's Your Daddy scenario without a kiss.

A confession of feelings (most likely on Ben's part even towards the end of the film) would do the trick.  It would be a great call back to the I AM YOUR FATHER moment, and it would leave the question open if Rey will return his feelings in the next installment, much in the same way Luke finally accepted Vader as his father in RotJ.  Oh yes I want a kiss in VIII but this would definitely do the trick too.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41505
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by adamdrivershair on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 8:20 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:We have a winner.  lol!

God, I hope we get a surprise kiss at the end. If it's just UST, I'll prpbably dial it down to "damn Reylos were right", but if we do get a kiss, I'm posting the "who's your daddy" one everywhere.
@MeadowofAshes

You can still get the Who's Your Daddy scenario without a kiss.

A confession of feelings (most likely on Ben's part even towards the end of the film) would do the trick.  It would be a great call back to the I AM YOUR FATHER moment, and it would leave the question open if Rey will return his feelings in the next installment, much in the same way Luke finally accepted Vader as his father in RotJ.  Oh yes I want a kiss in VIII but this would definitely do the trick too.
@IoJovi

I'm personally going for some scar-caressing. I want that more than a kiss in VIII. The chemistry would melt all of our faces off in the theater. Very Happy
adamdrivershair
adamdrivershair
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 234
Likes : 1165
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by IoJovi on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 8:23 pm

@adamdrivershair wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:We have a winner.  lol!

God, I hope we get a surprise kiss at the end. If it's just UST, I'll prpbably dial it down to "damn Reylos were right", but if we do get a kiss, I'm posting the "who's your daddy" one everywhere.
@MeadowofAshes

You can still get the Who's Your Daddy scenario without a kiss.

A confession of feelings (most likely on Ben's part even towards the end of the film) would do the trick.  It would be a great call back to the I AM YOUR FATHER moment, and it would leave the question open if Rey will return his feelings in the next installment, much in the same way Luke finally accepted Vader as his father in RotJ.  Oh yes I want a kiss in VIII but this would definitely do the trick too.
@IoJovi

I'm personally going for some scar-caressing. I want that more than a kiss in VIII. The chemistry would melt all of our faces off in the theater. Very Happy
@adamdrivershair

There's so many ways they could convey an outright non-familial/romantic relationship or potential for one that's clear to the audience that doesn't include a kiss. A dream/vision kiss (while still a kiss of course), also isn't off the table. If I were writing this, it'd be so hard to choose because there's so many great scenarios!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41505
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jun 2017, 3:05 pm

@adamdrivershair wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:We have a winner.  lol!

God, I hope we get a surprise kiss at the end. If it's just UST, I'll prpbably dial it down to "damn Reylos were right", but if we do get a kiss, I'm posting the "who's your daddy" one everywhere.
@MeadowofAshes

You can still get the Who's Your Daddy scenario without a kiss.

A confession of feelings (most likely on Ben's part even towards the end of the film) would do the trick.  It would be a great call back to the I AM YOUR FATHER moment, and it would leave the question open if Rey will return his feelings in the next installment, much in the same way Luke finally accepted Vader as his father in RotJ.  Oh yes I want a kiss in VIII but this would definitely do the trick too.
@IoJovi

I'm personally going for some scar-caressing. I want that more than a kiss in VIII. The chemistry would melt all of our faces off in the theater. Very Happy
@adamdrivershair

And really, given how asthetically-pleasing the scar IS with it's pencil-thin attractiveness, I believe we will, whether it's one of Rey's dream sequences or in person. If they kiss, I think she'll be the one to initiate it. This whole thread is pure gold. cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by ReyofLightSide on Tue 27 Jun 2017, 5:00 pm

Or she could place a gentle kiss on the scar (the one on his face)  Twisted Evil

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Giphy
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1100
Likes : 5988
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by ReyofLightSide on Tue 27 Jun 2017, 5:18 pm

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Krafty wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen11

@MeadowofAshes

Oh my god!  lol!
This!^^^ would shatter the internet! This one gets my vote all day long! ROFL
@Krafty

I'm dying ROFL ROFL ROFL
@Moonlight13

If we don't get this made into t-shirts for the next SW Celebration, then I just don't know you guys at all Razz
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1100
Likes : 5988
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by Tex on Tue 27 Jun 2017, 5:46 pm

@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Krafty wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen11

@MeadowofAshes

Oh my god!  lol!
This!^^^ would shatter the internet! This one gets my vote all day long! ROFL
@Krafty

I'm dying ROFL ROFL ROFL
@Moonlight13

If we don't get this made into t-shirts for the next SW Celebration, then I just don't know you guys at all Razz
@ReyofLightSide

Yes! T-shirts! We need to make shirts for when TLJ comes out as well Laughing
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 595
Likes : 3665
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-07
Age : 28
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum