Forces of Destiny web series

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Re: Forces of Destiny web series

Post by rawpowah on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 2:57 pm

@snufkin wrote:New episodes coming out, no Rey & Kylo though. Just Rey and Porgs

@snufkin

Are those the episodes for the entire year? I hope Disney doesn't pull the rug from under us. I want that Reylo episode lol.
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:06 pm

@rawpowah We all want their date night episode! If she’s training that would be during Force Bond hijinks time.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:09 pm

@snufkin wrote:New episodes coming out, no Rey & Kylo though. Just Rey and Porgs

@snufkin

I've got a bad feeling about this:

“Bounty Hunted” – Maz Kanata helps Leia, Chewbacca and R2-D2 with a clever plan to free Han from Jabba the Hutt.
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:14 pm

@ISeeAnIsland Nooo! I like the idea that Leia just wanted to go Seal Team 6 on Jabba but it was Luke’s stupid plan they went with instead
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:18 pm

@rawpowah wrote:

@snufkin

Are those the episodes for the entire year? I hope Disney doesn't pull the rug from under us. I want that Reylo episode lol.
@rawpowah

I doubt it, they just tend to air them in 8-episode batches. There was one last summer and another in fall, wouldn't be surprised if there are more. As we have seen, they announce these only a few weeks or even days before they air.

Also, Rose is coming into the series! Smile

Last edited by californiagirl on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:19 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:

@snufkin

I've got a bad feeling about this:

“Bounty Hunted” – Maz Kanata helps Leia, Chewbacca and R2-D2 with a clever plan to free Han from Jabba the Hutt.
@ISeeAnIsland

Gah. Has it been confirmed we are getting a Reylo FoD episode? I assumed we were getting one based on those very posable dolls that came out, but has someone actually come out and said it? I’ve been looking forward to this with all my being.

@snufkin Interesting. I suppose it’s safe to say Han and Chewie knew Maz during the OT era...
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:22 pm

@rawpowah wrote:

@snufkin

@rawpowah

Yeah, it looks like that’s all the episodes, least for now. I suppose it’s possible they could release more episodes later this year, but who knows.

It just seems strange they’d release a Rey and Kylo doll set now, but no Rey and Kylo episode since all the other dolls in the series have corresponded to episode releases. I see there’s a Luke episode to coincide with the release of the new Luke doll.

There’s a Finn and Rose episode, but no Finn and Rose doll though. Odd...

Last edited by Kessel on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:26 pm

@Kessel wrote:
@rawpowah wrote:

@snufkin

@rawpowah

Yeah, it looks like that’s all the episodes, least for now. I suppose it’s possible they could release more episodes later this year, but who knows.

It just seems strange they’d release a Rey and Kylo doll set now, but no Rey and Kylo episode since all the other dolls in the series have corresponded to episode releases. I see there’s a Luke espiode to coincide with the release of the new Luke doll.

@Kessel

The cynic in me thinks that if there's no Reylo FoD episode, then perhaps the Reylo dolls were planned only because they were expected to be big sellers..especially given the probably anticipated heightened interest in "Reylo" as a couple coming off of TLJ.
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:28 pm

@IoJovi I know I saw something somewhere that Maz in TFA hadn’t seen Han in 20 years. Even if she clearly knew what had happened with Ben and had the old family saber post-betrayal. I’m just wondering why Lando isn’t in the cartoon because he’s the one who got them all in the door, right? We could’ve had Billy Dee Williams or Donald Glover in an episode!

snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:32 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Kessel wrote:
@rawpowah wrote:

@snufkin

@rawpowah

It just seems strange they’d release a Rey and Kylo doll set now, but no Rey and Kylo episode since all the other dolls in the series have corresponded to episode releases. I see there’s a Luke espiode to coincide with the release of the new Luke doll.

@Kessel

The cynic in me thinks that if there's no Reylo FoD episode, then perhaps the Reylo dolls were planned only because they were expected to be big sellers..especially given the probably anticipated heightened interest in "Reylo" as a couple coming off of TLJ.
@ISeeAnIsland

And the pessimist in me wonders if originally there was a Rey and Kylo episode, but it was scraped and replaced with a different one...

At least we have the Rey and Kylo doll sets! I received mine earlier this week. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:53 pm

@Kessel wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Kessel wrote:
@rawpowah wrote:

@snufkin

@rawpowah

@Kessel

@ISeeAnIsland

And the pessimist in me wonders if originally there was a Rey and Kylo episode, but it was scraped and replaced with a different one...

At least we have the Rey and Kylo doll sets! I received mine earlier this week. Smile
@Kessel

I think it's possible that whatever the episode was that they eventually came to the conclusion that it was too spoilerific.

This could lead to three possibilities: (1) Changing it significantly, (2) holding it back until 2019 and airing it very close to the movie release, or (3) scrapping it, because they decided there was no way to make a pre-Black Diamond FOD with Reylo without being terribly spoilery.

I still want those dolls though. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:56 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Kessel wrote:
@rawpowah wrote:

@snufkin

@rawpowah

@Kessel

@ISeeAnIsland

This is exactly what I thought, especially since people were saying the FoD dolls weren't selling so well.
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 4:03 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Kessel wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Kessel wrote:
@rawpowah wrote:

@snufkin

@rawpowah

@Kessel

@ISeeAnIsland

@Kessel

I think it's possible that whatever the episode was that they eventually came to the conclusion that it was too spoilerific.

This could lead to three possibilities: (1) Changing it significantly, (2) holding it back until 2019 and airing it very close to the movie release, or (3) scrapping it, because they decided there was no way to make a pre-Black Diamond FOD with Reylo without being terribly spoilery.

I still want those dolls though. Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

They're in stock if you order them directly from Hasbro (limit 2 per household!):

https://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/star-wars-forces-of-destiny-rey-of-jakku-and-kylo-ren-figure-2-pack:2A224706-2AC6-4C7B-BEC0-FE32D5DB4129

That's where I got mine. Shipping was pretty fast, too.

Re: The FoD episode being too spoilery... That's an interesting theory, and probably a likely one. Either that, or on a similar note, maybe it referenced something in TLJ that didn't make the final cut.
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 4:10 pm

Dammit I was looking forward to Porgs nesting in his hair!
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 4:21 pm

Awww i wanted a Reylo FOD. Does anyone know how well the dolls are selling? I mean it's great if the Reylo dolls are outselling all the others! Very Happy

Riri
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 8:31 pm

HI All, hey this is maybe a very dumb question.. but how are you all watching forces of destiny? I've never actually seen it and I'm wondering how it can be sourced.
Thanks!
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 8:38 pm

@DeeBee wrote:HI All, hey this is maybe a very dumb question.. but how are you all watching forces of destiny? I've never actually seen it and I'm wondering how it can be sourced.
Thanks!
@DeeBee

They're all on youtube.

ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 8:40 pm

@ISeeAnIsland - Noooooo way!!!!!! This is so fantastic! Thanks for sharing ISeeAnIsland! Smile
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 4:09 am

Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 5:01 am

Hm, isn't it that all episodes featuring Padme also had Ahsoka in them? Don't get me wrong, I adore Ahsoka, but I just got curious why there isn't an episode of an only Padme centric story?  

Anyway, the stills look really cute and porgs are funny))
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 7:05 am

If we don't get episode with Kylo, I will... survive, but it'll be sad Sad
special_cases
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 2:29 pm

It would be weird not to show Reylo episode but have Barbies out (and selling well by the look of it).
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 5:22 pm

I wonder why they are teasing us Sad I want to see Reylo animated NOW lol
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 5:36 pm

Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 18 Mar 2018, 9:15 am

Rey + Porgs has Rey as she looks at the beginning of TLJ. Rey in Reylo episode has Rey from shipping herself to Kylo onward. Therefore, it makes sense that Reylo ep comes later in the season. By the look of their surroundings, it takes place on Crait??? or Jakku???? but who knows?

vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum