Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by adamdrivershair on Mon 13 Nov 2017, 4:47 pm

@LesCousinsDangereux Yeah... that was another thing that I realized while doing this, is just how narrowly focused my interests in this movie are, lol. Sing it loud and proud, I guess! Cool
avatar
adamdrivershair
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 234
Likes : 1162
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by IoJovi on Mon 13 Nov 2017, 4:51 pm

@adamdrivershair wrote:@LesCousinsDangereux Yeah... that was another thing that I realized while doing this, is just how narrowly focused my interests in this movie are, lol. Sing it loud and proud, I guess! Cool
@adamdrivershair

I plan on doing mine this week too. I’m sure 80% of mine will revolve around Rey and Kylo as well, so I might as well call it Reylo bingo as opposed to TLJ bingo... Laughing

avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7282
Likes : 41442
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 102
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by LesCousinsDangereux on Mon 13 Nov 2017, 5:50 pm

@adamdrivershair wrote:@LesCousinsDangereux Yeah... that was another thing that I realized while doing this, is just how narrowly focused my interests in this movie are, lol. Sing it loud and proud, I guess! Cool
@adamdrivershair

Nothing wrong with focusing on the important stuff! Smile
Plus, the important stuff also happen to be much more interesting Smile

PS. Also we are trying to make predictions based on trailers, teasers, posters, interviews etc. It is not our fault that all of these concentrate on Rey & Kylo Smile
avatar
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 130
Likes : 514
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-30
Localisation : London, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by Tex on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 8:51 am

Everyone's Bingo cards are so amazing! Y'all are so awesome. This makes me so happy. Less than one month till the movie! I can't wait to see who bingo's.  I love you



A part of me wants to update my old card cause y'all have come up with some amazing stuff, but I think I'll stick with my predictions from July. Really great stuff on here though.
avatar
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 590
Likes : 3619
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-07
Age : 27
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by IoJovi on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 12:04 pm

Here is mine, copied and pasted from a word doc.

Bothan Spy Hut Explosion!Rey and Kylo fight the Pretoraisngian Guards Hux livesLuke is the antagonist from Kylo’s POVFinn/Rose kiss
Shirtless!KyloRey takes Kylo’s hand.
Gloveless!Kylo
Snoke is not the biggest bad that ever badded.  Leia and Ben Reunion
A scene starring both BB’s. 
REYLO KISS MOTHER F**CKERS!Porgs go here.TLJ ends with both Rey and Kylo’s limbs intact.Phasma dies
Rey finds sympathy for Kylo
Luke is no longer the hero that people remember.
Ben’s RAW POWAH destroyed the Jedi TempleLeia slaps Poe
Kylo trains Rey
Kylo touches his own scar in the mirrorRey is NOT a Skywalker
Phasma loses a limb
Kylo CAN’T pull that triggerRey beats the crap out of Luke with her RAW POWAH.


Last edited by IoJovi on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7282
Likes : 41442
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 102
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by IoJovi on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 12:05 pm

I also made one for my husband.  The goal was it make it appear is Reddit took a barf all over it.  Even our dog makes an appearance...

Rey and Kylo watch 2005 Pride and Prejudice Together.
Only because it’s a classic story.  No other reason.
BB9E tries to bridal carry BB8 but fails awkwardlyChewie roasts a porg over a spit.  Delicious.
Rey discovers a website called Tumblr.  She’s mortified.
Hux finds a replica of Kylo’s helmet and wears it around the Finalizer.  Han is brought back from the dead via medichlorian tomfoolerly
Yoda Force Ghost gives Rey sage advice
Stormpilot-Rose menage troisPhux is canon
Sloth Anakin
Finn’s mechanical pelvis giratesPorgs go here.Rey is revealed as a SoloRey is Riding Solo
An orange tabby cat makes an appearance.   
Kylo and Rey realize they can’t play cards together. 
Rupert tries to co-pilot the Millennium Falcon.  It explodes.
Finn dies one hour into the film. 
Luke is a more diabolical villain than Palpatine.
Leia announces once again she’s not a committeePoe defies Leia and tells her, yes she is.
Leia slaps Poe.
Kylo wears Vader’s melted mask as a means to impress Rey.
Rey IS impressed.
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7282
Likes : 41442
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 102
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by MyOnlyHope on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 6:21 pm

Mine ^_^



Last edited by MyOnlyHope on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 816
Likes : 8579
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by PalmettoBlue on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 7:28 pm

@LesCousinsDangereux wrote:Ok, I updated mine (leaving the middle box with no prediction, as I think is the correct way to do this).
Also made #21 a little more specific.

@LesCousinsDangereux

I think we were giving ourselves a "gimme" prediction in the middle - something we KNOW is going to happen. Just a 'free' square if you will. Love your predictions!
avatar
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 644
Likes : 2704
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-14
Localisation : USA

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by Darth Dementor on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 7:54 pm


_________________
avatar
Darth Dementor
Moderator

Messages : 1196
Likes : 5227
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by Tex on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 8:58 pm

@Darth Dementor

Let's be honest. She saw us making awesome bingo cards in here and wanted to join the fun Razz The Reylo community is always one step ahead of the collective Star Wars fandom
avatar
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 590
Likes : 3619
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-07
Age : 27
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by IoJovi on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 9:02 pm

@Tex wrote:
@Darth Dementor

Let's be honest. She saw us making awesome bingo cards in here and wanted to join the fun Razz The Reylo community is always one step ahead of the collective Star Wars fandom
@Tex

Come to think of it, so far we are the only section I’ve seen making bingo cards. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong, please!) Anyways, I also notice her predictions, while they don’t mention Reylo, are pretty friendly to our corner. Me thinks she’s been here... Laughing

avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7282
Likes : 41442
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 102
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by Tex on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 9:14 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@Tex wrote:
@Darth Dementor

Let's be honest. She saw us making awesome bingo cards in here and wanted to join the fun Razz The Reylo community is always one step ahead of the collective Star Wars fandom
@Tex

Come to think of it, so far we are the only section I’ve seen making bingo cards. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong, please!) Anyways, I also notice her predictions, while they don’t mention Reylo, are pretty friendly to our corner. Me thinks she’s been here... Laughing

@IoJovi

LOL yeah I haven't seen anyone else making physical bingo cards for TLJ. It's nice to know were such trend setters.
avatar
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 590
Likes : 3619
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-07
Age : 27
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by IoJovi on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 9:18 pm

@Tex wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Tex wrote:
@Darth Dementor

Let's be honest. She saw us making awesome bingo cards in here and wanted to join the fun Razz The Reylo community is always one step ahead of the collective Star Wars fandom
@Tex

Come to think of it, so far we are the only section I’ve seen making bingo cards.  (Someone correct me if I’m wrong, please!)  Anyways, I also notice her predictions, while they don’t mention Reylo, are pretty friendly to our corner.  Me thinks she’s been here... Laughing

@IoJovi

LOL yeah I haven't seen anyone else making physical bingo cards for TLJ. It's nice to know were such trend setters.
@Tex

Judging by her mercy collection in the background, it’s definitely safe to say she’s a Kylo fan.  I think I’m just going to wave hello at this point, and compliment her on her video.... Very Happy

I do love the BB9E stuffier in the background too...
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7282
Likes : 41442
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 102
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by panki on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 1:11 am


panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3345
Likes : 12485
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by PalmettoBlue on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 4:43 am

@panki wrote:
@panki

Holy Sith! You think Holdo’s going to shoot Leia? That’s - wow. What makes you think this? I’m fascinated.

Regarding the girl on You Tube, her speculation video is was Reylo at the end. When reached his hand out, she was “effing Reylo! OMG Reylo!” I just got the impression she was on the Reylo side of the fandom.
avatar
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 644
Likes : 2704
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-14
Localisation : USA

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by panki on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 5:36 am

@PalmettoBlue wrote:
@panki

Holy Sith! You think Holdo’s going to shoot Leia? That’s - wow. What makes you think this? I’m fascinated.  
@PalmettoBlue

All my bingo squares are based on stuff I pieced together from canon material or leaks. Smile
This is how I came to the Leia- Holdo conclusion:

- Leia's close senator friend Tai Lin Garr from Gatalenta was shot dead by the leader of the female Amaxine warriors in the Bloodline novel. This Amaxine woman originally intended to shoot Leia if she had won the election for First Senator. This is also a callback to the assassination attempt on Mon Mothma in the Aftermath novel when she took up leadership of the New Republic. I see this as a foreshadowing of Leia being shot by a female character if she ever became a leader.

- Holdo is from Gatalenta as well, which means Tai Lin might be a common friend to both Holdo and Leia. So Holdo has something to be upset about. This would be the second time Holdo loses someone she knows indirectly due to Leia, the first being Kier Domadi in the Leia:Princess of Alderaan novel.

- Holdo was also Leia's friend prior to the Vader reveal. But we don't know her opinion of Leia after the reveal. If Holdo truly cared for Leia after the reveal, she would have been with Leia in the last scene of Bloodline when Leia meets the founding members of the resistance...this can only mean Holdo enters the picture post Hosnian Prime and might not be on her side.

- The new republic is now gone. They had anyway demilitarised after the Empire fell according to the Aftermath novels so they never had much of a military presence anyway....so the resistance would have to become the new republic's defense against the FO...this would push Leia into a leadership position even in the new republic remnant.

- Holdo carries a hidden blaster according to rumors.

- The Latin Review rumor mentions Holdo takes over the resistance and Leia is wounded before Poe puts a gun to Holdo's head and the other resistance members take over the consoles of her ship.

If I put these pieces together, I feel Leia will become the de facto leader of the resistance and new republic at some point and Holdo will shoot her with her hidden blaster, and try to take over the leadership for herself.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3345
Likes : 12485
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by PalmettoBlue on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 7:43 am

@panki wrote:
@PalmettoBlue wrote:
@panki

Holy Sith! You think Holdo’s going to shoot Leia? That’s - wow. What makes you think this? I’m fascinated.  
@PalmettoBlue

All my bingo squares are based on stuff I pieced together from canon material or leaks. Smile
This is how I came to the Leia- Holdo conclusion:

- Leia's close senator friend Tai Lin Garr from Gatalenta was shot dead by the leader of the female Amaxine warriors in the Bloodline novel. This Amaxine woman originally intended to shoot Leia if she had won the election for First Senator. This is also a callback to the assassination attempt on Mon Mothma in the Aftermath novel when she took up leadership of the New Republic. I see this as a foreshadowing of Leia being shot by a female character if she ever became a leader.

- Holdo is from Gatalenta as well, which means Tai Lin might be a common friend to both Holdo and Leia. So Holdo has something to be upset about. This would be the second time Holdo loses someone she knows indirectly due to Leia, the first being Kier Domadi in the Leia:Princess of Alderaan novel.

- Holdo was also Leia's friend prior to the Vader reveal. But we don't know her opinion of Leia after the reveal. If Holdo truly cared for Leia after the reveal, she would have been with Leia in the last scene of Bloodline when Leia meets the founding members of the resistance...this can only mean Holdo enters the picture post Hosnian Prime and might not be on her side.

- The new republic is now gone. They had anyway demilitarised after the Empire fell according to the Aftermath novels so they never had much of a military presence anyway....so the resistance would have to become the new republic's defense against the FO...this would push Leia into a leadership position even in the new republic remnant.

- Holdo carries a hidden blaster according to rumors.

- The Latin Review rumor mentions Holdo takes over the resistance and Leia is wounded before Poe puts a gun to Holdo's head and the other resistance members take over the consoles of her ship.

If I put these pieces together, I feel Leia will become the de facto leader of the resistance and new republic at some point and Holdo will shoot her with her hidden blaster, and try to take over the leadership for herself.
@panki
Very interesting. I can see why you drew this conclusion.

Holdo read like a Luna Lovegood character to me, so I don’t quite see her taking that action, but people change and sometimes quite a bit. I’m definitely going to be on the lookout for this now.


Last edited by PalmettoBlue on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Otto hates me)
avatar
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 644
Likes : 2704
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-14
Localisation : USA

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 7:35 pm

GUYS, I finally settled down and made one! (not a plain old paper one! haha) ::squeals with joy::

avatar
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1926
Likes : 7245
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by Lily Snape on Thu 16 Nov 2017, 1:28 am

@IoJovi wrote:I also made one for my husband.  The goal was it make it appear is Reddit took a barf all over it.  Even our dog makes an appearance...

Rey and Kylo watch 2005 Pride and Prejudice Together.
Only because it’s a classic story.  No other reason.
BB9E tries to bridal carry BB8 but fails awkwardlyChewie roasts a porg over a spit.  Delicious.
Rey discovers a website called Tumblr.  She’s mortified.
Hux finds a replica of Kylo’s helmet and wears it around the Finalizer.  Han is brought back from the dead via medichlorian tomfoolerly
Yoda Force Ghost gives Rey sage advice
Stormpilot-Rose menage troisPhux is canon
Sloth Anakin
Finn’s mechanical pelvis giratesPorgs go here.Rey is revealed as a SoloRey is Riding Solo
An orange tabby cat makes an appearance.   
Kylo and Rey realize they can’t play cards together. 
Rupert tries to co-pilot the Millennium Falcon.  It explodes.
Finn dies one hour into the film. 
Luke is a more diabolical villain than Palpatine.
Leia announces once again she’s not a committeePoe defies Leia and tells her, yes she is.
Leia slaps Poe.
Kylo wears Vader’s melted mask as a means to impress Rey.
Rey IS impressed.
@IoJovi. Reading this in bed as husband snoozes, at 11:28 at night, and I am trying really hard not to laugh out loud.
avatar
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 479
Likes : 2534
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:15 am

Ok, I made a 2nd one just in case.... Razz Laughing WinksD


avatar
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1926
Likes : 7245
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by fuhry on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 1:24 pm

OK, folks, I'm going all out here.
avatar
fuhry
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 174
Likes : 631
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by snufkin on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 12:49 pm

Too busy trying to memorize equations, but here are so free squares should anybody care to use them:

+ Middlemarch in Space

+ Not Reylated - Ben is as close as Luke ever came to being a father.

+ "Time is a flat circle" as a theme between the three trilogies and the narrative will be overlapping timelines instead of straight chronological narrative. Also repeating sins of the past for how trying to recreate the Republic and the Jedi Order are what led to the current crisis because the OT era characters were too young to understand the corruption which led to their downfalls.

+ Empire's End tie-in: the brighter the light, the darker the shadow

+ Return to Vader’s Edgelord Castle

+ Searchers callback - Luke like Ethan is a man who cannot comfortably exist in every day human society because of what he’s experienced and the lines between who’s good and bad are blurred.

+ Padme is acknowledged for her leadership, martyrdom, and being Luke and Leia's mother.

+ Owen and Beru are also acknowledged for raising Luke. And Luke feels guilty that he wasn't as good an uncle as Owen was.

+ Hux and Kylo go from The Office in Space to all-out war

+Bloodline and Leia, Princess of Alderaan tie in: The Elder Houses

+ Villainous Crush becomes reluctant allies

+ The Jedi must end so that the Skywalkers can survive

+ Benecio del Toro does his channeling Tom Waits schtick instead of playing an actual character

+ “I Hate You.” “I Know”  

+ Porgs are friends, not food

+ "The Truth that is your family"

+ Empire's End tie in: Mention of Jakku's history and special place in the Force, foreshadowing for Rey's abandonment

+ Bloodline tie-in : Leia’s message to Ben w/callback to her message in first movie to the man he was named in honor of

+ Theramin Sonata becomes an Orchestral Suite

+ "The Empire Needs Children"

+ Rey finally has that nervous breakdown about her parents she was avoiding back on Jakku

+ Luke has finally had that nervous breakdown about his parents he was avoiding in the OT once he found out the truth

+ Going Ronin

+ Raiders of the Lost Jedi Ikea Temple

+ Not only not Reylated, but potentially Reylated to the Imperial Remnants/First Order/Relic Hunters

+ Bloodline tie-in: the Vader reveal shown going down in Ben/Luke’s world parallel to what happened to Leia.

+ "You did this to me" (Kylo's scar, Rey's Awakening/coming to Snoke's attention)

+ Oscar Isaac finallly allowed to do some Oscar Isaac morally complicated character development instead of being a Boy Scout with quips.

+ Rose Square: the sassy action girl of the Golden Trio who fans (and Finn's LI) expected Rey to be

+ Ben and Finn as foils and parallel character arcs - rejecting/going against the society they were raised in, acting against the FO in their own interests, and central emotional relationship with Rey.

+ Bad 'feminist' hot takes, click-bait, and think pieces about how disappointed female fans supposedly are with Rey instead of being a "strong, independent female character." Bonus square for blaming Kathleen Kennedy
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7890
Likes : 35854
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by Irina de France on Wed 06 Dec 2017, 6:18 pm

Aaand I did my bingo card. It was about time, lol.

avatar
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1938
Likes : 9530
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-22
Age : 23
Localisation : Ottawa, Canada

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by PalmettoBlue on Wed 06 Dec 2017, 6:25 pm

I was just thinking about my card. Is it too late to update it? Recent information has caused me to re-think my head canons....
avatar
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 644
Likes : 2704
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-14
Localisation : USA

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bingo Card- What Will We have Guessed Right in December?

Post by nite0wl29 on Wed 06 Dec 2017, 6:33 pm

Okay I really need to make me one of these cards! Am I basically filling in spaces with my own head canons/predictions? ((I haven't done this before))
avatar
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 655
Likes : 2365
Date d'inscription : 2017-09-13
Age : 32
Localisation : Indiana, USA

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum