Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 11:38 am

@reylo1992 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:Star Wars tumblr are trying to drop a clue for you..  Smile

https://starwars.tumblr.com/post/167086657397/its-always-been-there
@spacebaby45678

Hello there! Wink
@reylo1992
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_oym5o3SRE41ujgfpb_500
@spacebaby45678

SW twitter also gives clue about Kylo
http://reylotrashandproud.tumblr.com/post/167199640324/rekaaa96-nonibear11-kylos-voice-check

"Let the past die"
Background music: Anakin's betrayal
Sounds f****ing sad Sad
@reylo1992

I don't think it's real as you can see the SW legacy watermark in the corner. It hasn't been posted through any official Star Wars social media channels and no Last Jedi logo pops up at the end like Rey's little video which was posted on the official twitter account.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 11:45 am

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:Star Wars tumblr are trying to drop a clue for you..  Smile

@spacebaby45678

Hello there! Wink
@reylo1992
@spacebaby45678

http://reylotrashandproud.tumblr.com/post/167199640324/rekaaa96-nonibear11-kylos-voice-check

"Let the past die"
Sounds f****ing sad Sad
@reylo1992

I don't think it's real as you can see the SW legacy watermark in the corner. It hasn't been posted through any official Star Wars social media channels and no Last Jedi logo pops up at the end like Rey's little video which was posted on the official twitter account.
@Kylo Rey

Do youthink? Oh well, then congrats to the person who did that, because it's well done

Last edited by reylo1992 on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 11:47 am

I remember seeing this long before the official trailer came out and, as always, I wrote it off as just another attention seeker.  But then the trailer came out.  I've been meaning to find it back and I finally did:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 Spoile11
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/4oig0c/in_the_last_thread_people_asked_if_i_knew/?st=j9ogok2z&sh=03b22eac

Still though it's hard to know if this was just a lucky guess.  But this might explain why Luke hasn't yet tried to go after Snoke.  Or maybe he tried once before but failed and this is why.

I can only speculate as to what this "certain dynamic" is. Your guess is as good as mine.
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:08 pm

@Bigdeal2187 Rey doesn't look like she isn't hurt, she looks like she's in mighty pain. But that may be because she's resisting not because of Snoke's power. We know that mind probe doesn't hurt unless you try to block it. Great find.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:16 pm

@reylo1992 wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:

@spacebaby45678

Hello there! Wink
@reylo1992
@spacebaby45678

"Let the past die"
Sounds f****ing sad Sad
@reylo1992

@Kylo Rey

Do youthink? Oh well, then congrats to the person who did that, because it's well done
@reylo1992

ooops it does look like a fan edit

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:18 pm

oh, shoot! That leak was REAL! His response:

Q: How can you multiply kylo's freezing techniques by ten? Rey couldn't do jack s*** when kylo froze her, how can Snoke do it better? Have icicles coming out of her butt?

A: Kylo Ren's victims could still stand.

damn.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:38 pm

@reylo1992 wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:

@spacebaby45678

Hello there! Wink
@reylo1992
@spacebaby45678

"Let the past die"
Sounds f****ing sad Sad
@reylo1992

@Kylo Rey

@reylo1992

Wasn't "Betrayal" one of the titles in the supposed "leak" of the TLJ soundtrack? This could be the title of a flashback scene to the destruction of Luke's academy
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:39 pm

@vaderito wrote:oh, shoot! That leak was REAL! His response:

Q: How can you multiply kylo's freezing techniques by ten? Rey couldn't do jack s*** when kylo froze her, how can Snoke do it better? Have icicles coming out of her butt?

damn.
@vaderito

The same person also claimed to be working on Rogue One and that K-2SO would survive...
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:50 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:

@spacebaby45678

Hello there! Wink
@reylo1992
@spacebaby45678

"Let the past die"
Sounds f****ing sad Sad
@reylo1992

@Kylo Rey

@reylo1992

ooops it does look like a fan edit
@spacebaby45678

Yep! Epic fail from me! Well, I'm impressed. They are people who are really good in doing fan edit lol!
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:55 pm

@nite0wl29 wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:

@spacebaby45678

Hello there! Wink
@reylo1992
@spacebaby45678

"Let the past die"
Sounds f****ing sad Sad
@reylo1992

@Kylo Rey

@reylo1992

Wasn't "Betrayal" one of the titles in the supposed "leak" of the TLJ soundtrack? This could be the title of a flashback scene to the destruction of Luke's academy
@nite0wl29

Don't remember scratch Looks indeed like fan-edit. My fault. I usually check my source better than I have done here. That's sometimes difficult to know what is real or fan-edit. And since SW marketing usually mirror Kylo and Rey, so...
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:01 pm

@Forsythia wrote:

damn.
@vaderito

The same person also claimed to be working on Rogue One and that K-2SO would survive...
@Forsythia

before reshoots? Mind you, RO was a mess and there's an alternative version that will never see the light of the day.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:12 pm

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:Gangsta Rap Guy made some interesting comments in this Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/7au14d/what_if_lukes_anger_pushed_ben_solo_to_the_dark/#bottom-comments

Including this:

Ok this is not an outright spoiler, but it’s an educated guess.

I do not believe Ben actually betrayed Luke.

I believe, in a sense, Luke betrayed Ben.

I wish I could elaborate but now is not the time.

He also makes a comparison to Looper farther down the thread.
@SoloSideCousin

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that ended as being the case.
@Darth_Awakened

Not surprisingly, the Looper comparison sounds awfully close to the "Ben lost control of his emotions and accidentally blew up the temple" speculation that we've talked about a lot here:

Gangsta Rap Guy wrote:Ok good. Now, you remember the scene where the child who becomes the Rainmaker gets scared and loses control of his insane power?

On a related note, I headed down the rabbit hole to see what other recent posts GRG has made, and if there were any interesting potential spoilers. In this thread, he had some interesting things to say about the timeline/structure of the battle on Crait:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/7aklis/is_there_a_hidden_4th_act_or_last_30_minutes_of/

Gangsta Rap Guy wrote:
There’s a few sequences you guys don’t know about and I can say that now.

I’m warning everyone now, as we get closer to the movie’s release my leash gets longer and I’m able to start talking about things. Not earth shattering things, I’ll save those for a separate thread on the 9th for whoever wants them after I see the movie, but scenes you will see in the film that haven’t been shown in trailers or speculated anywhere I’ve looked.

So if you want to remain unspoiled 100% I suggest you block me. I will preface things with “spoiler” but I’m on mobile most of the time and spoiler tags are nigh impossible.

If you still doubt my legitimacy and want to play with fire, I suggest you talk to /u/branperkins1213

A question was asked about Iceland/Kylo and the snow troopers...his answer?

GRG wrote:
I can’t answer that yet. All I will say is that there are way more planets in this movie than you guys think.

More on Crait:

GRG wrote:
Ok I realize that was pretty vague. The battle on Crait is not a typical Star Wars battle. It lasts for a while.
Oh it spans way longer than a day. I’m not supposed to say that yet but I feel confident this won’t get out.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:23 pm

Is this Gangsta Rap guy at all believable? I don't pay attention to leakers' names, lol.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:25 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:Gangsta Rap Guy made some interesting comments in this Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/7au14d/what_if_lukes_anger_pushed_ben_solo_to_the_dark/#bottom-comments

Including this:

@SoloSideCousin

@Darth_Awakened

Not surprisingly, the Looper comparison sounds awfully close to the "Ben lost control of his emotions and accidentally blew up the temple" speculation that we've talked about a lot here:

Gangsta Rap Guy wrote:Ok good. Now, you remember the scene where the child who becomes the Rainmaker gets scared and loses control of his insane power?

On a related note, I headed down the rabbit hole to see what other recent posts GRG has made, and if there were any interesting potential spoilers. In this thread, he had some interesting things to say about the timeline/structure of the battle on Crait:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/7aklis/is_there_a_hidden_4th_act_or_last_30_minutes_of/

Gangsta Rap Guy wrote:

I’m warning everyone now, as we get closer to the movie’s release my leash gets longer and I’m able to start talking about things. Not earth shattering things, I’ll save those for a separate thread on the 9th for whoever wants them after I see the movie, but scenes you will see in the film that haven’t been shown in trailers or speculated anywhere I’ve looked.

So if you want to remain unspoiled 100% I suggest you block me. I will preface things with “spoiler” but I’m on mobile most of the time and spoiler tags are nigh impossible.

If you still doubt my legitimacy and want to play with fire, I suggest you talk to /u/branperkins1213

GRG wrote:
I can’t answer that yet. All I will say is that there are way more planets in this movie than you guys think.

More on Crait:

GRG wrote:
Ok I realize that was pretty vague. The battle on Crait is not a typical Star Wars battle. It lasts for a while.
Oh it spans way longer than a day. I’m not supposed to say that yet but I feel confident this won’t get out.
@ISeeAnIsland

Well, I tend to agree with the guy there. Crait won't be a typical battle, and it won't be just about the Resistance ultimately kicking the a** of the FO after they crashed Supremacy.

Otherwise, I ask myself how i.e. Finn goes from this...
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 Captur48
...to this...
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 7d023714

And what strikes me in the trailers is that they  try hard to make us think that Supremacy is the climax of the movie. I mean, we get two super spoilery shots  Finn vs. Phasma/ Rey vs. Snoke. Too spoilery IMO to be the real climax of the movie whereas they show us only random shots of the battle on Crait.

So I rather agree with the guy that te SW crew kept completely secret the last arc of the movie

Last edited by reylo1992 on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:30 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Is this Gangsta Rap guy at all believable? I don't pay attention to leakers' names, lol.
@FrolickingFizzgig

He has some credibility. He was verified to have seen Rogue One early, and some things that he said about the run-up to the trailer being released came true, although that could have been luck.

As far as I'm aware, nothing he has shared has been debunked yet; however, he focuses mostly on debunking fake leaks, rather than posting whatever actual spoilers he knows.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:38 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@Forsythia wrote:

damn.
@vaderito

@Forsythia

before reshoots? Mind you, RO was a mess and there's an alternative version that will never see the light of the day.
@vaderito

I think it was after reshoots because they were complaining how Disney had ruined their film due to reshoots. They also said that because of reshoots the deaths of the main characters wouldn't be shown but only implied, which isn't completely accurate because IIRC we saw some of them die on screen. I guess it's possible that they did work on the film but didn't know which parts of the original and which parts of the reshoots would make the final cut.

Maybe they have connections to the films, but Snoke also could have been a lucky guess because it's very vague. The part about the dynamic between Luke and Snoke is interesting. There has been some speculation about Luke and Snoke recently, but I don't remember if they've been around that long or if this leaker came up with it first (which was about a year ago when we hardly new anything about TLJ).
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:39 pm

Came across this old concept art again and realized how little they changed Snoke's throne. Obviously the room itself is very different and this was from when Jedi Killer looked more like Vader, but the shape of the actual throne is pretty much the same. Seems as though an element of technology ended up being included in the finished concept.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 4xKGKvk

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 Knin_sw_black_srs_supreme_snoke_alt
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:57 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig yep, old concept art will pop up throughout the movies. As will some previously discarded ideas. Like, originally, the rumor was that Luke had uncontrolled power that led to self-exile. Now it turns out it's Rey and Kylo. So they always wanted "raw, untamed power" but were playing around whom to give it.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:02 pm

@vaderito wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig yep, old concept art will pop up throughout the movies. As will some previously discarded ideas. Like, originally, the rumor was that Luke had uncontrolled power that led to self-exile. Now it turns out it's Rey and Kylo. So they always wanted "raw, untamed power" but were playing around whom to give it.
@vaderito
Yep, I was thinking about that too a few days ago! It's obvious they've been working hard not to let Luke take up the entire spotlight. Great idea to split the raw, uncontrollable power idea between the two new leads and make it part of their storyline rather shoving it off on Luke and using it to explain his exile + paint him as something of a reluctant antagonist. It's WAY more interesting in Rey and Kylo's hands, imo.

Snoke's entire character was enhanced using some element of technology that wasn't present in the old concept arts. His throne room is full of weird contraptions and machines now and obviously isn't in some cavern. Again, I like the new idea better because it likely relates to the storyline and Snoke's overall villainous goal.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:13 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Came across this old concept art again and realized how little they changed Snoke's throne. Obviously the room itself is very different and this was from when Jedi Killer looked more like Vader, but the shape of the actual throne is pretty much the same. Seems as though an element of technology ended up being included in the finished concept.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 4xKGKvk

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 Knin_sw_black_srs_supreme_snoke_alt
@FrolickingFizzgig

Actually, that's McQuarrie concept art for the OT. Presumably from the time when Luke was still supposed to be female (unless the woman next to Vader is meant to be Leia).

This is some early concept art for female Luke:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 Original-14338-1398184143-21
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:21 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:

Including this:

@SoloSideCousin

@Darth_Awakened

Gangsta Rap Guy wrote:

GRG wrote:

More on Crait:

GRG wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland

More planets?
Tatooine, Endor, Mustafar? As SWNN suggested while back.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:29 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@vaderito wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig yep, old concept art will pop up throughout the movies. As will some previously discarded ideas. Like, originally, the rumor was that Luke had uncontrolled power that led to self-exile. Now it turns out it's Rey and Kylo. So they always wanted "raw, untamed power" but were playing around whom to give it.
@vaderito
Yep, I was thinking about that too a few days ago! It's obvious they've been working hard not to let Luke take up the entire spotlight. Great idea to split the raw, uncontrollable power idea between the two new leads and make it part of their storyline rather shoving it off on Luke and using it to explain his exile + paint him as something of a reluctant antagonist. It's WAY more interesting in Rey and Kylo's hands, imo.

Snoke's entire character was enhanced using some element of technology that wasn't present in the old concept arts. His throne room is full of weird contraptions and machines now and obviously isn't in some cavern. Again, I like the new idea better because it likely relates to the storyline and Snoke's overall villainous goal.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I think that ST really started to come together when they decided to give RAWPOWAH to Rey AND Kylo and view the Force from that angle (balance) rather than one generation replacing another (Father/Son). hence a young woman and a young man. It isn't Versus but co-existence.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:41 pm

@EchoBase wrote:So, it seems like it's somehow confirmed that Luke and Rey won't be alone on Ach-to?
This is an official synopsis of one our local cinemas:

"Zweiter Teil der dritten „Star Wars“-Trilogie, die mit „Star Wars 7: Das Erwachen der Macht“ ihren Anfang nahm und 2019 endet. „Star Wars 8: Die letzten Jedi“ schließt direkt an den Vorgänger an: Rey (Daisy Ridley), mit den Erfahrungen ihres ersten großen Abenteuers in den Knochen, geht bei Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) auf dem Inselplaneten Ahch-To in die Lehre. Luke ist der letzte Jedi, der letzte Vertreter des Ordens, auf dem die Hoffnung ruht, dass Frieden in der Galaxis einkehrt. Doch die Schergen der Ersten Ordnung lassen Meister und Schülerin in der Insel-Idylle nicht lange in Ruhe. Und einer von Lukes ehemaligen Schützlingen, Kylo Ren (Adam Driver), hat die finstere Mission noch längst nicht beendet, die ihm Snoke (Andy Serkis) auftrug…

I've just translated the bolder part which could be interest:

"Luke is the last Jedi, the last representative of an order which gives hope for peace in the galaxy. But the minions (yes, minions) of the First Ordner don't leave the master and the apprentice alone in their island idyll. And one of Luke's former protégés, Kylo Ren, hasn't even completed his dark mission yet, Snoke entrusted him with."

God, I'm even worse than the google translator, maybe one of the other German native speakers could check Wink.
@EchoBase

You did great!!!

In other words (or translations), KYLO IS COMING TO ACH-TO, PEOPLE!!!!  bounce cheers
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:44 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:So, it seems like it's somehow confirmed that Luke and Rey won't be alone on Ach-to?
This is an official synopsis of one our local cinemas:

"Zweiter Teil der dritten „Star Wars“-Trilogie, die mit „Star Wars 7: Das Erwachen der Macht“ ihren Anfang nahm und 2019 endet. „Star Wars 8: Die letzten Jedi“ schließt direkt an den Vorgänger an: Rey (Daisy Ridley), mit den Erfahrungen ihres ersten großen Abenteuers in den Knochen, geht bei Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) auf dem Inselplaneten Ahch-To in die Lehre. Luke ist der letzte Jedi, der letzte Vertreter des Ordens, auf dem die Hoffnung ruht, dass Frieden in der Galaxis einkehrt. Doch die Schergen der Ersten Ordnung lassen Meister und Schülerin in der Insel-Idylle nicht lange in Ruhe. Und einer von Lukes ehemaligen Schützlingen, Kylo Ren (Adam Driver), hat die finstere Mission noch längst nicht beendet, die ihm Snoke (Andy Serkis) auftrug…

I've just translated the bolder part which could be interest:

"Luke is the last Jedi, the last representative of an order which gives hope for peace in the galaxy. But the minions (yes, minions) of the First Ordner don't leave the master and the apprentice alone in their island idyll. And one of Luke's former protégés, Kylo Ren, hasn't even completed his dark mission yet, Snoke entrusted him with."

God, I'm even worse than the google translator, maybe one of the other German native speakers could check Wink.
@EchoBase

You did great!!!

In other words (or translations), KYLO IS COMING TO ACH-TO, PEOPLE!!!!  bounce cheers
@IoJovi

Many thanks for this, really interesting. Just curious can you distinguish in the German text if only Kylo is coming to Ach-to, or more people of the FO? The 'minions' of the 1st order can refer to only Kylo, or would it be more than one person?
LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:47 pm

@EchoBase wrote:

@EchoBase

You did good Thumbs up - It's harder to translate german into english than the other way around...

But interesting that they revealed this important story detail in german and not in english Confus
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum