The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by EchoBase on Sun 3 Dec - 18:29

@Forsythia wrote:
@RosiePancake wrote:
@nite0wl29 wrote:Looks like that soundtrack list is back again!
The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 20 Img_1210
@nite0wl29

God, from Soundtrack.Net??? is this real? or they just randomly put a list on their website? Stretcher Stretcher Stretcher
@MyOnlyHope wrote:@RosiePancake I really doubt it. It's confirmed from various other trustworthy sources that the soundtrack has 20 songs for one thing.
Are the sources that say the soundtrack has 20 titles really more trustworthy? Maybe one source claimed it was 20 titles and others just copied it because they trusted them. It's also possible that the soundtrack has 20 titles and 2 bonus titles that weren't included. At the moment I don't see anything as confirmed unless it's from an official source.

It's definitely interesting that this tracklist suddenly reappears. I thought it was fake because some of the titles sound silly or fanmade and others sound too Reylo friendly and more like they were made up by a shipper. Did Soundtrack.net not verify their sources or was the leaked list true after all?

I was really looking forward to seeing the real tracklist before TLJ, but now I don't think we will get a confirmation until it has been released. Even if more sites used that tracklist or if we got another more believable tracklist, would be be able to trust it?
@Forsythia

If you check the ITunes-Store for instance, you will see that there's 20 untitled tracks listed for TLJ. If you ask me, the list above is fake. The main "theme" is always called "main title", never "main theme".
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Forsythia on Sun 3 Dec - 18:34

@EchoBase wrote:
@Forsythia wrote:
@RosiePancake wrote:
@nite0wl29

God, from Soundtrack.Net??? is this real? or they just randomly put a list on their website? Stretcher Stretcher Stretcher
@MyOnlyHope wrote:@RosiePancake I really doubt it. It's confirmed from various other trustworthy sources that the soundtrack has 20 songs for one thing.
Are the sources that say the soundtrack has 20 titles really more trustworthy? Maybe one source claimed it was 20 titles and others just copied it because they trusted them. It's also possible that the soundtrack has 20 titles and 2 bonus titles that weren't included. At the moment I don't see anything as confirmed unless it's from an official source.

It's definitely interesting that this tracklist suddenly reappears. I thought it was fake because some of the titles sound silly or fanmade and others sound too Reylo friendly and more like they were made up by a shipper. Did Soundtrack.net not verify their sources or was the leaked list true after all?

I was really looking forward to seeing the real tracklist before TLJ, but now I don't think we will get a confirmation until it has been released. Even if more sites used that tracklist or if we got another more believable tracklist, would be be able to trust it?
@Forsythia

If you check the ITunes-Store for instance, you will see that there's 20 untitled tracks listed for TLJ. If you ask me, the list above is fake. The main "theme" is always called "main title", never "main theme".
@EchoBase

I know, that's what I said, but can we be sure that ITunes isn't mistaken? At the moment I'd take every information about the soundtrack with a grain of salt, unless it's coming directly from Disney.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Sun 3 Dec - 18:38

@"Forstyhia": it's also on Amazon, I would say those source are more reliable than soundtrack.net.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Sun 3 Dec - 18:44

I think Amazon and ITunes are more reliable than soundtrack.net, but Amazon has made mistakes before, too. I'm just saying I'm trusting neither source and wouldn't take anything as confirmed, for now.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey on Sun 3 Dec - 22:26

BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 3 Dec - 23:21

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Sun 3 Dec - 23:26

@BenRey

Just have read the "ending"....but not about the twist, even if all these leaks are lying, I'm not ready Laughing
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Sun 3 Dec - 23:27

Kylo and Rey are together at the end of the movie. The last scene is them putting Lukes stuff on his grave on Ahch-to.

scratch scratch scratch
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Mon 4 Dec - 1:11

@IoJovi wrote:
It means fake as f***.

I am very curious as to what other answers you have received?  Laughing

@IoJovi

Well, that makes a hell of a lot more sense than Fratty as f****.  I just could not figure out why you guys were using that, lol.  Other meanings for the first 'F' were Fit or Funny, but not Fake.  scratch

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Mon 4 Dec - 1:30

@Casper wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
It means fake as f***.

@IoJovi

Well, that makes a hell of a lot more sense than Fratty as f****.  I just could not figure out why you guys were using that, lol.  Other meanings for the first 'F' were Fit or Funny, but not Fake.  scratch
@Casper

I think 'funny' would match some of fake leaks. They are so stupid that they are funny. Laughing
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Mon 4 Dec - 1:47

@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@Casper wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
It means fake as f***.

@IoJovi

@Casper

I think 'funny' would match some of fake leaks. They are so stupid that they are funny. Laughing
@Geralt_Riv

That would be a good way to describe the Internet in general...at least from my perspective.  All these codes and things, and I'm just a poor perpetual noob in my 40s still working from a desktop computer (it's like this box-thing that has a computer in it). Help

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 4 Dec - 1:51

@Casper wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@Casper wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
It means fake as f***.

@IoJovi

@Casper

@Geralt_Riv

That would be a good way to describe the Internet in general...at least from my perspective.  All these codes and things, and I'm just a poor perpetual noob in my 40s still working from a desktop computer (it's like this box-thing that has a computer in it). Help
@Casper

I just looked up FAF on urban dictionary and now I understand why you were confused! There are hundreds of definitions and they're all different!!! Laughing

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Mon 4 Dec - 1:59

@Casper wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@Casper wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
It means fake as f***.

@IoJovi

@Casper

@Geralt_Riv

@Casper

So I'm a noob in my 20s. Laughing Ok, I work mostly on my laptop, but my desktop computer is still there, used when needed and I'm using it many times. Smile
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Mon 4 Dec - 2:02

@Casper wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@Casper wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
It means fake as f***.

@IoJovi

@Casper

@Geralt_Riv

@Casper

40-somethings UNITE!
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 4 Dec - 2:29

@Forsythia wrote:
@RosiePancake wrote:
@nite0wl29

@Forsythia
Pretty sure it was iTunes that confirmed it had 20 tracks, so yeah, I would say that's more trustworthy. This list is FAF.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Mon 4 Dec - 2:47

@IoJovi wrote:
I just looked up FAF on urban dictionary and now I understand why you were confused!  There are hundreds of definitions and they're all different!!!  Laughing

@IoJovi

I know, right?  What the hell kind of dictionary is that?  According to that site we should all be calling each other broh…or is it bruh?   geek

@Geralt_Riv wrote:
So I'm a noob in my 20s. Laughing Ok, I work mostly on my laptop, but my desktop computer is still there, used when needed and I'm using it many times. Smile
@Geralt_Riv

I had a laptop briefly, but it was ancient and my mom gave it away to her friend because I wasn’t using it.  I don’t even have a phone, let alone a ‘smart’ phone.  I’m going to pick up a dumb one at some point.  

@PalmettoBlue wrote:
@Casper

40-somethings UNITE!
@PalmettoBlue

cheers Hey, someone else on here who can remember seeing the original films as a kid.  I swear if I ever saw Warwick Davis in person, I’d be walking up to him like, “Wicket!”

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 4 Dec - 2:50

@Casper wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
I just looked up FAF on urban dictionary and now I understand why you were confused!  There are hundreds of definitions and they're all different!!!  Laughing

@IoJovi

I know, right?  What the hell kind of dictionary is that?  According to that site we should all be calling each other broh…or is it bruh?   geek

@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

I had a laptop briefly, but it was ancient and my mom gave it away to her friend because I wasn’t using it.  I don’t even have a phone, let alone a ‘smart’ phone.  I’m going to pick up a dumb one at some point.  

@PalmettoBlue wrote:
@Casper

40-somethings UNITE!
@PalmettoBlue

cheers Hey, someone else on here who can remember seeing the original films as a kid.  I swear if I ever saw Warwick Davis in person, I’d be walking up to him like, “Wicket!”
@Casper

40+ checking in too!!! I'm 42, and saw all three movies in the theater, although ESB is the first one I remember. At five years old, I remember being terrified of Darth Vader... Laughing

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReylo_2015 on Mon 4 Dec - 3:47

@IoJovi wrote:
@Casper wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:

@IoJovi

@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

@PalmettoBlue wrote:
@Casper

40-somethings UNITE!
@PalmettoBlue

@Casper

40+ checking in too!!!  I'm 42, and saw all three movies in the theater, although ESB is the first one I remember.  At five years old, I remember being terrified of Darth Vader... Laughing

@IoJovi

I'm 42 too!  I saw all three OT in the theater too.  According to my parents, they did take me to see ANH at the drive-in (that's how long ago it was...drive-in theaters don't exist anymore!)...I was less than years two yrs old and I was asleep in the back seat of the car...but I was there!  My first real SW theater memory was also seeing ESB!
KnightsofReylo_2015
KnightsofReylo_2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Mon 4 Dec - 3:49

@IoJovi

44 and counting, bruh!  

ESB is the first one I remember, too.  Vader was scary!  I wonder what kids thought of Kylo Ren when they first saw him.  It’s not quite the same because Kylo isn’t physically broken (which, of course, you didn’t know until he took off the mask), just emotionally and psychologically; the scariest thing about him is he might go off on you.  Vader was more ‘cool’ than that, but he had that added element of scariness attached to the idea that we thought he must be really hideous under the mask.  But even Cylons scared me as a kid.  It’s the unknown that’s powerful.  

Anyway, back OT, I don’t know if the purported kiss is going to happen, but I won’t be too shocked if it does.  Because I’ll be too busy laughing and crying at the same time.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 4 Dec - 5:31

Funny thing as a kid, Vader with Leia in the first movie wasn’t scary because she was pretty bad a** in that situation. Versus ESB when he goes after Luke, who’s the damsel in distress (and had to get rescued by Leia).
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 4 Dec - 7:30

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
No, you are not the only one.  I uttered those words outloud when I read it late this morning on tumblr.  Word for word.

@IoJovi  @ISeeAnIsland my people! sunny
It's good to know there are other optimists. Hearing everyone else saying "no way" is making me start to wonder if I'm naive for expecting a kiss from a romantic pairing in an epic story, lol.  I think everyone is hoping but so worried about getting disappointed that it's just feeling outside of the realm of possibility the closer we get to the movie. I get it, I worry too. But damn, things have been unfolding so much more blatantly Reylotastically than I ever expected as far as marketing that I don't know how else to feel but equal parts terrified and confident. XD
@Darth Rowan

All this!!! Every bit of it!!!

I absolutely think a kiss is very possible. Why? (1) Because I really think Rian loves Kylo and Rey and their dynamic and loves to play with expectations, but importantly (2) the marketing has been *unbelievable*!!!!!!

Remember when we thought we would never see him out of the mask? Instead we have gotten him smashing the mask, crying and looking more beautiful in every new picture they put out.

Remember when we thought it was going to be the Rey and Luke marketing show, and that they'd practically act like Kylo wasn't in it, and now everything is Kylo and Rey, yin and yang, co-protagonist.

Remember when we thought we would never see marketing of them except in an adversarial manner. Instead we got the edited pause on "need someone" and then a cut to his face and then hand. Daisy says that the Reylo relationship is awesome, and Adam talks about how the line between them is thin and they are basically two sides of the same coin.

All of this marketing is shocking. And this is what they are *letting us know*!!!! A kiss is absolutely possible in this context.
@SoloSideCousin

I missed this yesterday. But if they decide to go there and it's a do or do moment, I could see it being a bit of PT influenced situation. Albeit with better dialogue because Carrie Fisher wrote it and likely Kylo (or back to Ben by then) spilling his guts to Rey because sh*t is about to go down.

Although tbh, what I'm absolutely more curious about is their supposed FoD episode and matching Barbie dolls, like what's that going to entail? And do they run off together at the end or are they separated by greater circumstances?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Mon 4 Dec - 8:18

@PalmettoBlue wrote:
@Casper wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@Casper wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
It means fake as f***.

@IoJovi

@Casper

@Geralt_Riv

@Casper

40-somethings UNITE!
@PalmettoBlue

Woo-hoo, Generation X!  Smile Time to break out the plaid flannel, the Nirvana T-shirts, and our VHS tapes of Episode IV back when it was called just "Star Wars."  Smile
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Mon 4 Dec - 8:31

@Casper wrote:@IoJovi

44 and counting, bruh!  

ESB is the first one I remember, too.  Vader was scary!  I wonder what kids thought of Kylo Ren when they first saw him.  It’s not quite the same because Kylo isn’t physically broken (which, of course, you didn’t know until he took off the mask), just emotionally and psychologically; the scariest thing about him is he might go off on you.  Vader was more ‘cool’ than that, but he had that added element of scariness attached to the idea that we thought he must be really hideous under the mask.  But even Cylons scared me as a kid.  It’s the unknown that’s powerful.  

Anyway, back OT, I don’t know if the purported kiss is going to happen, but I won’t be too shocked if it does.  Because I’ll be too busy laughing and crying at the same time.
@Casper

+ 1 (I mean +45 one) LOL (which is a "code" for "laughing out loud")

Anyone freaked out at the cave scene in TESB like I did?
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 4 Dec - 8:33

43 here! We had a pirated VHS copy of Star Wars that we obtained when my dad’s boss decided to upgrade to Betamax...and sold us his old VHS system for cheap.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren on Mon 4 Dec - 9:06

I'm glad to see there are so many 40+ fans here. Smile  I think I'm one of the oldest people here, because not only did I see ANH in the theater, but I wasn't really little.  I was old enough to remember seeing it.  I also remember watching "The Star Wars Holiday Special" when it aired on TV back in 1978. Laughing  Is anyone else here old enough to remember seeing that when it first aired?  I remember watching it and just being like, WTH

Anyway, good to see that I'm not the only "old-timer" here. Laughing
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum