The Last Jedi Trailer(s)

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s)

Post by Piper Maru on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 8:40 pm

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:So, I didn't remember TFA trailer at all and decided to watch it today after all the "it's misdirection!" talk.

It's really not.

TFA trailer was pretty straightforward and honest. You can argue about "Jedi Finn" being a bait, but the point is: the trailer didn't lie. Finn did fight with a lightsaber, but unfortunately he lost. Rey was already introduced as the main protagonist, Kylo was introduced as obsessed with Vader, Finn talks about doing the right thing... It's all there, except the main motivations (aka the true spoilers), and of course the voice over is different to add more drama to the trailer.

So... yeap. Certain factions of the fandom can start crying.
@Piper Maru

I think it was the posters that were more misleading about Finn, but yeah, it's cause they wanted to hide the girl power moment

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 6 Img_2111
The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 6 Img_2110
@Cowgirlsamurai

The point is: Finn does fight with a lightsaber, the imagery did not lie. Yes, there's the symbolism of the Jedi and all that it means, but it's established in-universe that people who are not Jedi can use sabers (Han in ESB). It's not the GA that it's disappointed about this, it's hardcore fans who claim to know everything about Star Wars and act like damn fools when their theories are proven wrong.

It's the same thing with Reylated. People were expecting a new character related to the original trio. Turns out that the character is Kylo (related not to one, but to all legacy characters) and he kills Han Solo. They didn't like it, so they think that the story MUST be hiding the "other one", when there's actually no one else.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 8:47 pm

lol @ people saying that isn't Kylo. It's the same shot. The same ember is falling from one frame to the next.

Speaking of that shot I love how the flames are falling so slowly, almost as if it's in slow-motion. It really gives the sense that the world is falling apart all around Kylo (and presumably Rey).
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 8:48 pm

@Piper Maru wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:So, I didn't remember TFA trailer at all and decided to watch it today after all the "it's misdirection!" talk.

It's really not.

TFA trailer was pretty straightforward and honest. You can argue about "Jedi Finn" being a bait, but the point is: the trailer didn't lie. Finn did fight with a lightsaber, but unfortunately he lost. Rey was already introduced as the main protagonist, Kylo was introduced as obsessed with Vader, Finn talks about doing the right thing... It's all there, except the main motivations (aka the true spoilers), and of course the voice over is different to add more drama to the trailer.

@Piper Maru

I think it was the posters that were more misleading about Finn, but yeah, it's cause they wanted to hide the girl power moment

@Cowgirlsamurai

The point is: Finn does fight with a lightsaber, the imagery did not lie. Yes, there's the symbolism of the Jedi and all that it means, but it's established in-universe that people who are not Jedi can use sabers (Han in ESB). It's not the GA that it's disappointed about this, it's hardcore fans who claim to know everything about Star Wars and act like damn fools when their theories are proven wrong.

It's the same thing with Reylated. People were expecting a new character related to the original trio. Turns out that the character is Kylo (related not to one, but to all legacy characters) and he kills Han Solo. They didn't like it, so they think that the story MUST be hiding the "other one", when there's actually no one else.
@Piper Maru

Lol, people will clutch onto anything and everything! Like the split second of a shot to discuss in full court hearing detail as to Kylo's lack of a belt!

I am wondering how much of a burning / knife twisting went on when the trailer leaves us wondering will Rey take Kylo's hand and to me it looks as if she will indeed take his hand! (although I might be wrong)

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 6 Tenor
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 8:50 pm

@Little_Boots wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:

It's really not.

@Piper Maru

@Cowgirlsamurai

@Piper Maru

Lol, people will clutch onto anything and everything! Like the split second of a shot to discuss in full court hearing detail as to Kylo's lack of a belt!

I am wondering how much of a burning / knife twisting went on when the trailer leaves us wondering will Rey take Kylo's hand and to me it looks as if she will indeed take his hand! (although I might be wrong)

@Little_Boots
Personally, I'm not taking the clip so literally. What matters to me is the sequencing. Rey says she needs someone to show her the way and the story/trailer gives us Kylo. Of course he's probably going to try to help her in the only way he knows, by insisting that she destroy her past in order to embrace her future.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 8:52 pm

@Piper Maru wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:

It's really not.

@Piper Maru

@Cowgirlsamurai

@Piper Maru

Bah! Well, people are always going to find things to be insulted about. I swear, we could get full blown Reylo with a make out session in 8 and people opposed would say that Kylo's just seduced her and will turn on her in 9.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 9:06 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Little_Boots wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:

It's really not.

@Piper Maru

@Cowgirlsamurai

@Piper Maru

@Little_Boots
Personally, I'm not taking the clip so literally. What matters to me is the sequencing. Rey says she needs someone to show her the way and the story/trailer gives us Kylo. Of course he's probably going to try to help her in the only way he knows, by insisting that she destroy her past in order to embrace her future.
@FrolickingFizzgig Which is basically a more extreme version of what Maz told her- don't look back, look forward. It will be interesting to see how he actually spins it with her in the movie.
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

Was there any translation difference in other language subtitles? I saw the Japanese trailer and the Japanese subtitles translated Rey's "I need someone to show me my place in all this." as "Oshiete (tell me), watashi wa dou sureba ii (what should I do?)" ... hmmm

I am actually on the camp that Reylo ending in trailer is from the same scene. I am guessing they edited out a whole other conversation in that scene, but I'm thinking its the same scene. I've seen other trailers/previews before from TV series/movies, that I thought "no way, that must be from a different scene, its too spoilery! I don't think she is saying that to him" etc etc, only to find that is actually the real scene, no cuts, and there was no misdirection at all. So I've learned my lesson, haha!

On another topic, I just listened the mp3 version of the trailer repeatedly on my way to office today. And omggg, I did not realize Kylo's voice was soooooo gentle when he said "let the past die" speech, there was so much concern, caring, gentleness in his voice. Alot more gentle than how he talked to her during interrogation in TFA, according to my memory. (I hv to note, except the "kill it" part though. That sounds different.) And there is no way he said that to himself right?? It must be Rey right? LOL. Or, am I hallucinating???

Last edited by shii405 on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 9:32 pm

@Little_Boots wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:

It's really not.

@Piper Maru

@Cowgirlsamurai

@Piper Maru

@Little_Boots

The offer of his hand really surprised me.  I mean, let's be honest, that's pretty intimate, holding hands-- unless someone is down on the ground and you're giving them a hand up, like Rey and Finn in TFA, and it just didn't look like that.  

I get it that this scene seems like it's at the end of the film based on what happens in it, and yet Rey is in the early outfit-- but that's the one thing so far that makes me think it's two different scenes.  The lighting doesn't, as they are both lit from the same side in a dark environment.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 9:40 pm

Are there water droplets in Kylo's hair in the last shot? Rain?
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 9:40 pm

It's really not.

@Piper Maru

I'd argue that you can still mislead the audience without outright lying. Lying and misleading don't have to go hand in hand, you can create a wrong perception by using truthful imagery. It's the job of the people who put trailers together to anticipate people's reactions, so when they picked the shots of Finn with the lightsaber, I doubt that it was done with the intention of making people think that Finn just happened to pick up a lightsaber without being force-gifted.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 9:45 pm

Did anyone else catch the quick glimpse of the Praetorian Guard reflection in the image of Kylo's hand picking up the lightsaber, and then the background in the scene with Rey being tortured by Snoke there's his Praetorian Guards. Any thoughts on if the images are taking place at the same time, and is this when all Hell breaks loose between Kylo/Rey vs the Praetorian Guards??

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 6 Img_0511
The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 6 Img_0510
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 9:52 pm

@nite0wl29 wrote:Did anyone else catch the quick glimpse of the Praetorian Guard reflection in the image of Kylo's hand picking up the lightsaber, and then the background in the scene with Rey being tortured by Snoke there's his Praetorian Guards. Any thoughts on if the images are taking place at the same time, and is this when all Hell breaks loose between Kylo/Rey vs the Praetorian Guards??

@nite0wl29 Nice catch!!
 edit: it actually makes the bottom shot even more beautiful. Like it might be the moment when Kylo is like nah, I can't stand by you torturing my girl! so then rian comes up with this brilliant shot where everyone is gonna hold their breath!!! and then bam, goes after the guards
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 10:10 pm

@snufkin wrote:@RandomObserver -the wound beating! Like killing your dad wasn't enough to get powered up on the Darkside, he had to do that and pick a fight with two people. Something's going on there. I'm guessing that he finally snaps after being under Snoke's control thanks to his insecurities and chooses a side by coming to Rey's defense. Which like you said, we don't know where it's going but if he saves her and kills the Big Bad, that creates a cliffhanger with some pretty crazy questions to be answered.  But we know his old man was the same way, not a good guy but a criminal and amoral a**hole who was very loyal/protective of the people he cared about.

Other thing I noticed from the trailer are how it handles their themes. Rey's both ominous and an action theme, like how Williams said it was about a young woman who's an adventurer. And it blends with his theme in the central part of the trailer. Any of the music experts like @Xylo Ren noticed anything interesting about how it's used/edited?
@snufkin

I've seen the obvious question:  if Kylo saves Rey from being tortured by Snoke and they team up against the Praetorian guards and kill Snoke, who's the bad guy in IX?  Either it's Mystery Hologram Hooded Figure, or perhaps they do team up but don't manage to kill Snoke.  I think it will end with one or both of them in peril, like Han in Empire-- I guess more likely Rey so it's not Empire 2.0 and also because of those rumors of the crashing Star Destroyer with Kylo on it, giving him a "more than just about Rey" opportunity to redeem himself.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 10:28 pm

@Lily Snape wrote:
@snufkin wrote:@RandomObserver -the wound beating! Like killing your dad wasn't enough to get powered up on the Darkside, he had to do that and pick a fight with two people. Something's going on there. I'm guessing that he finally snaps after being under Snoke's control thanks to his insecurities and chooses a side by coming to Rey's defense. Which like you said, we don't know where it's going but if he saves her and kills the Big Bad, that creates a cliffhanger with some pretty crazy questions to be answered.  But we know his old man was the same way, not a good guy but a criminal and amoral a**hole who was very loyal/protective of the people he cared about.

Other thing I noticed from the trailer are how it handles their themes. Rey's both ominous and an action theme, like how Williams said it was about a young woman who's an adventurer. And it blends with his theme in the central part of the trailer. Any of the music experts like @Xylo Ren noticed anything interesting about how it's used/edited?
@snufkin

I've seen the obvious question:  if Kylo saves Rey from being tortured by Snoke and they team up against the Praetorian guards and kill Snoke, who's the bad guy in IX?  Either it's Mystery Hologram Hooded Figure, or perhaps they do team up but don't manage to kill Snoke.  I think it will end with one or both of them in peril, like Han in Empire-- I guess more likely Rey so it's not Empire 2.0 and also because of those rumors of the crashing Star Destroyer with Kylo on it, giving him a "more than just about Rey" opportunity to redeem himself.
@Lily Snape

Maybe he gets weak but manages to escape.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:17 pm

@nite0wl29 wrote:Did anyone else catch the quick glimpse of the Praetorian Guard reflection in the image of Kylo's hand picking up the lightsaber, and then the background in the scene with Rey being tortured by Snoke there's his Praetorian Guards. Any thoughts on if the images are taking place at the same time, and is this when all Hell breaks loose between Kylo/Rey vs the Praetorian Guards??

@nite0wl29

Okay, I need help. I have been staring at the awesomeness that is Adam Driver in your signature gif and I am starting to get different ideas. I think the Reylo implication is absolutely in there, so no worries there, but I am now wondering if there is another mystery hidden in plain
sight.

So Adam is in a scene with fire around him. Then we see the beckoning hand also in the same fire scene. Adam is wearing a quilted overlay. But the person with the hand is not.

So my question is ... Does Kylo take off his overlay and then offer his hand to Rey a few minutes later while it's still fiery ... OR ... Is that freaking Jungian Luke, dressed in black, beckoning Kylo to join him like Vader beckoned Luke in Bespin???? If it is the latter, the whole paradigm changes. Kylo is suddenly the temptee, not the temptor. Kylo suddenly becomes "Luke-ish" and suddenly he has his moment of truth for what direction he is really going to go. I really think that this is Achto, and I really think thqt it is after Luke gets that darker "This is not going to go the way you think" line.

@Iseeanisland, you're good with clothes. Whose body is That? Is that Adam's or Mark's?

Again, keep in my mind, I still think the ending was completely Reylotastic, and it sounds like Breznican is backing that up saying he saw Rey reach out to Kylo ... But could they have used Luke's hand, which when we see it in the movie, we'll be "OMG, Luke's acting like his dad," etc.

This is what happens when you stare at gifs too long, lol.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:32 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:

@nite0wl29

Okay, I need help. I have been staring at the awesomeness that is Adam Driver in your signature gif and I am starting to get different ideas.  I think the Reylo implication is absolutely in there, so no worries there, but I am now wondering if there is another mystery hidden in plain
sight.

So Adam is in a scene with fire around him.  Then we see the beckoning hand also in the same fire scene. Adam is wearing a quilted overlay. But the person with the hand is not.

So my question is ... Does Kylo take off his overlay and then offer his hand to Rey a few minutes later while it's still fiery ... OR ... Is that freaking Jungian Luke, dressed in black, beckoning Kylo to join him like Vader beckoned Luke in Bespin???? If it is the latter, the whole paradigm changes. Kylo is suddenly the temptee, not the temptor. Kylo suddenly becomes "Luke-ish" and suddenly he has his moment of truth for what direction he is really going to go. I really think that this is Achto, and I really think thqt it is after Luke gets that darker "This is not going to go the way you think" line.

@Iseeanisland, you're good with clothes. Whose body is That? Is that Adam's or Mark's?

Again, keep in my mind, I still think the ending was completely Reylotastic, and it sounds like Breznican is backing that up saying he saw Rey reach out to Kylo ... But could they have used Luke's hand, which when we see it in the movie, we'll be "OMG, Luke's acting like his dad," etc.

@SoloSideCousin

I'm no expert like @Iseeanisland so I can totally be wrong but I deffinatly think that's Adam's body and Kylo's glove hand.I suspect that this scene will be happening after Rey possibly blows up the hut which could explain his lack of clothing.
I've noticed that his hand is actually trembling which is interesting.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:38 pm

@CienaRee wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:

@nite0wl29

Okay, I need help. I have been staring at the awesomeness that is Adam Driver in your signature gif and I am starting to get different ideas.  I think the Reylo implication is absolutely in there, so no worries there, but I am now wondering if there is another mystery hidden in plain
sight.

So Adam is in a scene with fire around him.  Then we see the beckoning hand also in the same fire scene. Adam is wearing a quilted overlay. But the person with the hand is not.

@SoloSideCousin

I'm no expert like @Iseeanisland so I can totally be wrong but I deffinatly think that's Adam's body and Kylo's glove hand.I suspect that this scene will be happening after Rey possibly blows up the hut which could explain his lack of clothing.
@CienaRee

Okay good. I didn't see the trembling, but I think that I need to get glasses, so there's that, lol.

Also, the person with the hand's outfit does have a dull, dusty look to it. That could very well be explained by the hut explosion.

Actually his offering his hand then would be incredibly powerful if Rey did blow it up. She would probably feel terrible and freakish at that moment and I doubt moody Luke would soothe her in that. But if Kylo offers his hand, accepts her, at that worst possible moment, that would be amazing.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:45 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@CienaRee wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:

@nite0wl29

sight.

@SoloSideCousin

@CienaRee

Okay good. I didn't see the trembling, but I think that I need to get glasses, so there's that, lol.

Also, the person with the hand's outfit does have a dull, dusty look to it. That could very well be explained by the hut explosion.

Actually his offering his hand then would be incredibly powerful if Rey did blow it up. She would probably feel terrible and freakish at that moment and I doubt moody Luke would soothe her in that. But if Kylo offers his hand, accepts her, at that worst possible moment, that would be amazing.
@SoloSideCousin

Deffinatly,that's why it doesn't matter if the they're two separate scenes since it would be pretty amazing if Kylo offers to help her without her asking him for any help or explaining anything but just by seeing how isolated and scared she feels by her powers, In fact one can argue that Kylo already knows even before her that while she's untrained but strong she can also be dangerous(back in TFA when he's talking to a Stormtrooper after she escaped).And I agree that Luke wouldn't be offering her help considering how he freaked out over her splitting the ground her blowing up the hutt might bring him some bad memories of Kylo(possibly)doing the same.
Also how much do you want to bet he's speaking to Rey in that scene about letting the past go,I mean he sounds so gentle,sign.

Last edited by CienaRee on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:45 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@nite0wl29

sight.

@SoloSideCousin

I've been thinking the same thing.....not affecting Reylo in any way, but the glove being extended doesn't look like Kylo's hand....I wonder if it is Luke after he changes into his darker costume (the one that looks a bit like Dooku's costume).

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 6 93__360x

It would be a nice nod to Vader extending a hand to Luke in ESB. (The trembling could be explained by Luke fearing Rey but still taking a step towards facing his responsibilities)

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 6 ZhBpJP_xaqY

Last edited by panki on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:49 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@CienaRee wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:

@nite0wl29

sight.

@SoloSideCousin

@CienaRee

@SoloSideCousin

I think its Adams hand as well; its definitely his sleeve, as you can see where it covers part of his palm.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:57 pm

@motherofpearl1 wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@CienaRee wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:

@nite0wl29

sight.

@SoloSideCousin

@CienaRee

@SoloSideCousin

I think its Adams hand as well; its definitely his sleeve, as you can see where it covers part of his palm.
@motherofpearl1

I might be seeing things,on repeated viewing Kylo's hair also looks wet in that scene.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 12:02 am

The range of ways that people are trying to explain away the end of the trailer brings to mind something I said to Reywalkers on a different SW site when they were parsing yet another statement that pointed away from their pet theory:

"If Rey is a Skywalker, does it strike you as strange that you are always having to explain what other people really meant?"

Last edited by Kylo Men on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 12:03 am

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@CienaRee wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:

@nite0wl29

sight.

@SoloSideCousin

@CienaRee

@SoloSideCousin

I think that looks like Adam's body. I don't see the quilting on his outer vest, but you can see the shoulder seam, so I'm guessing it's just a focus thing where the quilting lines are blurred out.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 12:12 am

@Lily Snape wrote:I've seen the obvious question:  if Kylo saves Rey from being tortured by Snoke and they team up against the Praetorian guards and kill Snoke, who's the bad guy in IX?  Either it's Mystery Hologram Hooded Figure, or perhaps they do team up but don't manage to kill Snoke.  I think it will end with one or both of them in peril, like Han in Empire-- I guess more likely Rey so it's not Empire 2.0 and also because of those rumors of the crashing Star Destroyer with Kylo on it, giving him a "more than just about Rey" opportunity to redeem himself.

@Lily Snape - We'll have a "now what?" cliffhanger ending like this?

The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - Page 6 Tumblr_ntepgdLBh51sajg7no1_r1_500

Who would be the bad guy if Kylo offs Snoke a la every single Reddit "spoiler" is a fair point. Several people here have speculated that Snoke could be the front for something bigger that's lurking at the edge of the galaxy. Or the different factions could splinter, Poe versus Holdo in the Resistance and Kylo versus Hux in the FO given the Space Politics angle in Claudia Grey's bookend novels for the film. And they've made a point of showing via her books and Wendigs that there are sincere committed people on the Imperial/FO side whose goals are uniform stability/order. Or the various factions in Rogue One being divided over methods and Cassian very much being a morally grey character. Could see that happening where it becomes the factions Claudia Grey's shown in her novels, the power-hungry a**holes (they didn't snow Canto Bight at all) versus the true believers. Poe and Kylo may find themselves in an uneasy alliance if Kylo's suddenly the leader of a small breakaway FO affiliated group.

Also per speculation elsewhere, I'm guessing the 'fulfill your destiny' voiceover order is Snoke is forcing Kylo to watch him torture Rey and orders him to kill her as a final test after telling him about Vader's downfall in saving a loved one

“Sentiment.” “Yes. Such a simple thing. Such a foolish error of judgment. A momentary lapse in an otherwise exemplary life. Had Lord Vader not succumbed to emotion at the crucial moment—had the father killed the son—the Empire would have prevailed.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 12:19 am

The bad guy in that situation is obviously Luke.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum