TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by vaderito on Wed 15 Nov - 21:13

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@vaderito wrote:@Anakin Skywalker Thanks for brightening the image. You are right. It's the hut and I think this is the beginning of the Exploding Hut. I think Kylo's in there. She pulled a saber on Luke once, she won't do it twice. I don't know the chronology of Luke scene vs this scene but there's no way she threatens Luke twice. This is Kylo's scene.
@vaderito

So... is Kylo being held captive? And she's going to talk to him in secret?
@Cowgirlsamurai

She has her hood on and people always have hoods on when they are sneaking. It's a movie trope. So yes, it seems like a secret meeting/talk. I mean, we know that Luke doesn't like their convo and gets angry.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10325
Likes : 49859
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by LadyHa on Wed 15 Nov - 21:16

@vaderito wrote:
She has her hood on and people always have hoods on when they are sneaking. It's a movie trope. So yes, it seems like a secret meeting/talk. I mean, we know that Luke doesn't like their convo and gets angry.
@vaderito

lol!
LadyHa
LadyHa
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 223
Likes : 1059
Date d'inscription : 2016-06-23

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Wed 15 Nov - 21:17

@vaderito wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@vaderito wrote:@Anakin Skywalker Thanks for brightening the image. You are right. It's the hut and I think this is the beginning of the Exploding Hut. I think Kylo's in there. She pulled a saber on Luke once, she won't do it twice. I don't know the chronology of Luke scene vs this scene but there's no way she threatens Luke twice. This is Kylo's scene.
@vaderito

So... is Kylo being held captive? And she's going to talk to him in secret?
@Cowgirlsamurai

She has her hood on and people always have hoods on when they are sneaking. It's a movie trope. So yes, it seems like a secret meeting/talk. I mean, we know that Luke doesn't like their convo and gets angry.
@vaderito

The first part of my question is really what I wanted to know. I wonder how they're keeping Kylo there scratch
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2036
Likes : 10050
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by vaderito on Wed 15 Nov - 21:20

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:

The first part of my question is really what I wanted to know. I wonder how they're keeping Kylo there scratch
@Cowgirlsamurai

I cannot imagine a scenario where he comes to Ahch-to and isn't held a prisoner. And since Force Users can't use the force to unlock handcuffs (see Obi Wan and Anakin in AOTC and Luke in ROTJ) I guess cuffs will do the trick. lol! lol! lol!

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10325
Likes : 49859
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by DarthRen on Wed 15 Nov - 21:21

@vaderito wrote:@Anakin Skywalker Thanks for brightening the image. You are right. It's the hut and I think this is the beginning of the Exploding Hut. I think Kylo's in there. She pulled a saber on Luke once, she won't do it twice. I don't know the chronology of Luke scene vs this scene but there's no way she threatens Luke twice. This is Kylo's scene.
@vaderito

I don't think this is the hut because Rey is supposed to have loose hair when Kylo gets there, without a vest and not to mention poncho on her. It could be that training scene MSW heard about and from the main trailer Rey, Luke among the ruble and dust could be the hut explosion.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2103
Likes : 6261
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 29
Localisation : GE Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Anakin Skywalker on Wed 15 Nov - 21:23

@vaderito wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@vaderito wrote:@Anakin Skywalker Thanks for brightening the image. You are right. It's the hut and I think this is the beginning of the Exploding Hut. I think Kylo's in there. She pulled a saber on Luke once, she won't do it twice. I don't know the chronology of Luke scene vs this scene but there's no way she threatens Luke twice. This is Kylo's scene.
@vaderito

So... is Kylo being held captive? And she's going to talk to him in secret?
@Cowgirlsamurai

She has her hood on and people always have hoods on when they are sneaking. It's a movie trope. So yes, it seems like a secret meeting/talk. I mean, we know that Luke doesn't like their convo and gets angry.
@vaderito

tbh I don't think she is threatening anyone, this pose is strange, not fight/threat thing, more like she is using seber for light? I even thought it's not real shot from movie

and what do you think about other shots I posted? do we know where they fit?
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 224
Likes : 737
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-26
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by vaderito on Wed 15 Nov - 21:30

@Anakin Skywalker wrote:


yeah, I just did it, because I'm tring to edit all promos and make 1 timeline video, so we could look it all together, but some shots just don't fit Sad
for example these ones:
if anyone already knows where/when they should fit pls help Smile
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo12
[/quote]
@Anakin Skywalker

1,2 and 3 are all different. 1 is aftermath of some fire but not the same fire as 2.

2 is different fire and he has his cape on. trust me, the cape is there.

3 could be before 1 cause he doesn't have a cape but it would be well before 1 cause there's no fire yet.

4 and 6 could be the same scene cause the same hair but 5 is definitely a different one cause he has a cape and his hair is slightly more wavy/curly

7 is on its own, looks like a moment of reflection.

8 and 9 could be the same sequence cause early night time.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10325
Likes : 49859
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Anakin Skywalker on Wed 15 Nov - 21:53

@vaderito wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker wrote:


yeah, I just did it, because I'm tring to edit all promos and make 1 timeline video, so we could look it all together, but some shots just don't fit Sad
for example these ones:
if anyone already knows where/when they should fit pls help Smile
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo12
@Anakin Skywalker

1,2 and 3 are all different. 1 is aftermath of some fire but not the same fire as 2.

2 is different fire and he has his cape on. trust me, the cape is there.

3 could be before 1 cause he doesn't have a cape but it would be well before 1 cause there's no fire yet.

4 and 6 could be the same scene cause the same hair but 5 is definitely a different one cause he has a cape and his hair is slightly more wavy/curly

7 is on its own, looks like a moment of reflection.

8 and 9 could be the same sequence cause early night time.

[/quote]
@vaderito

thanks ))
agree,
but we don't know anything more, right? I thought maybe I missed some spoilers or info,
do you think 7 is in early movie, before d'qar?
I also think 8-9 could be same sequence, but she hasnt bag and saber in 8, though it might be somewhere near, but who is she running after? I thought maybe she was looking at the sea and then saw a ship (kylo & kor) but we know when Kylo will arrive she has new hairstyle right?
also 8 could be very first evening on achtoo, after not hospitable Luke she is inspecting island and sea which is new for her. but what about running scene, she couldn't just run alone with that face, right?
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 224
Likes : 737
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-26
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by vaderito on Wed 15 Nov - 21:58

@Anakin Skywalker hard to say except that the movie definitely has a longer time span than TFA. There are at least 3 nights on Ahch-to, at least 2 big rains, Rey changes her appearance at least 4 times. So that indicates passage of time. Within that, scenes can combine any way.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10325
Likes : 49859
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 16 Nov - 0:06

@Anakin Skywalker wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:@Vaderito
I think you're 100% on the money with Rey sneaking back at night with the hood up.
@FrolickingFizzgig

why do you think it is in tree cave? look at the background + she has different outfit and it's night (though if not background sneaking would be interesting guess)
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo10

and that's background in tree cave:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo11
@Anakin Skywalker

Oh I never noticed that she was wet in the lightsaber shot.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4733
Likes : 22913
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Anakin Skywalker on Thu 16 Nov - 0:41

so this is Leia's Crait outfit, and Luke's first outfit, after that scene where TFA ended and Luke takes lightsaber we don't have shots of him wearing that white outfit, only dark one.
do you think it is only for photoshoot or it it a proof of their reunion, shared scenes on Crait?
and if it is on Crait Luke changes outfit again and goes there with first/earlier clothes?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Star-wars-the-last-jedi-images-carrie-fisher-rian-johnson-mark-hamill-kathleen-kennedy-gary-milie
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Sulbjasg6gzy
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 224
Likes : 737
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-26
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Irina de France on Thu 16 Nov - 0:42

@Anakin Skywalker wrote:so this is Leia's Crait outfit, and Luke's first outfit, after that scene where TFA ended and Luke takes lightsaber we don't have shots of him wearing that white outfit, only dark one.
do you think it is only for photoshoot or it it a proof of their reunion, shared scenes on Crait?
and if it is on Crait Luke changes outfit again and goes there with first/earlier clothes?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Star-wars-the-last-jedi-images-carrie-fisher-rian-johnson-mark-hamill-kathleen-kennedy-gary-milie
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Sulbjasg6gzy
@Anakin Skywalker

I think it's just for the photoshoot. I could be wrong, though.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1947
Likes : 9601
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-22
Age : 23
Localisation : Ottawa, Canada

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 16 Nov - 0:49

@Irina de France wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker wrote:so this is Leia's Crait outfit, and Luke's first outfit, after that scene where TFA ended and Luke takes lightsaber we don't have shots of him wearing that white outfit, only dark one.
do you think it is only for photoshoot or it it a proof of their reunion, shared scenes on Crait?
and if it is on Crait Luke changes outfit again and goes there with first/earlier clothes?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Star-wars-the-last-jedi-images-carrie-fisher-rian-johnson-mark-hamill-kathleen-kennedy-gary-milie
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Sulbjasg6gzy
@Anakin Skywalker

I think it's just for the photoshoot. I could be wrong, though.
@Irina de France

Right. I don't think it's indicative of anything at this point. We just don't know.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5693
Likes : 29568
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by DarthRen on Thu 16 Nov - 0:51

@Anakin Skywalker wrote:so this is Leia's Crait outfit, and Luke's first outfit, after that scene where TFA ended and Luke takes lightsaber we don't have shots of him wearing that white outfit, only dark one.
do you think it is only for photoshoot or it it a proof of their reunion, shared scenes on Crait?
and if it is on Crait Luke changes outfit again and goes there with first/earlier clothes?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Star-wars-the-last-jedi-images-carrie-fisher-rian-johnson-mark-hamill-kathleen-kennedy-gary-milie
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Sulbjasg6gzy
@Anakin Skywalker

Could be anything but I don't remember Luke wearing that brown glove on Ach-To.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2103
Likes : 6261
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 29
Localisation : GE Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by reylo1992 on Thu 16 Nov - 1:14

@Anakin Skywalker wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker wrote:  


yeah, I just did it, because I'm tring to edit all promos and make 1 timeline video, so we could look it all together, but some shots just don't fit Sad
for example these ones:
if anyone already knows where/when they should fit pls help Smile
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo12
@Anakin Skywalker

1,2 and 3 are all different. 1 is aftermath of some fire but not the same fire as 2.

2 is different fire and he has his cape on. trust me, the cape is there.

3 could be before 1 cause he doesn't have a cape but it would be well before 1 cause there's no fire yet.

4 and 6 could be the same scene cause the same hair but 5 is definitely a different one cause he has a cape and his hair is slightly more wavy/curly

7 is on its own, looks like a moment of reflection.

8 and 9 could be the same sequence cause early night time.

@vaderito

thanks ))
agree,
but we don't know anything more, right? I thought maybe I missed some spoilers or info,
do you think 7 is in early movie, before d'qar?
I also think 8-9 could be same sequence, but she hasnt bag and saber in 8, though it might be somewhere near, but who is she running after? I thought maybe she was looking at the sea and then saw a ship (kylo & kor) but we know when Kylo will arrive she has new hairstyle right?
also 8 could be very first evening on achtoo, after not hospitable Luke she is inspecting island and sea which is new for her. but what about running scene, she couldn't just run alone with that face, right?[/quote]
@Anakin Skywalker

8 & 9:

Possible that the two pictures are related given the sky in the background. However, TS shows that Rey has her bag as she runs toward whomever she is gonna fight, which is not the case in picture 8
==> Act I (End of Act I) Question


4, 5, 6 & 7:

Hard to draw definitive conclusion from the background color but the color of the walls within the Resistance are rather hell grey although it is possible that it becomes darker throughout the movie. Still, the color of the walls behind Kylo are definitely dark grey:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Captur72
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo10
It seems to me that Kylo is with the FO (Hux appears in picture 5). It think that picture 4 & 5 happen rather at the beginning of Act III as Kylo is with the FO. I am unsure about picture 6 but I find interesting to note the strange mix between the dark grey wall and the hell grey lightning. Maybe Kylo feels Rey's presence on Supremacy like Vader suddenly felt Obi-Wan's presence on the Death Star? The same strange division between darkness and the light can be seen in picture 7 where it is sure that he is with the FO. Obviously, the FO prepares the invasion on Crait and Kylo looks pensive, very much like Anakin before he takes his decision in Episode III.
==> (Beginning of) Act III Question

3:

No idea when/where it could take place. Seems to me like there is some kind of smoke in the background but I am not sure

1 & 2 :

Agree with you. These are obviously separate scenes. The cape is definitely there in 2. Two possibilities for image 2:
- Either it happens on Ahch-To, sees the dark form behind Kylo that could possibly be the Force tree
- Or it happens on Crait where Kylo indeed wears the cape (which is not the case in most of the scenes) and goes inside a cave with fire FO troops
==> In any case, image 2 happen quite late in the movie since he doesn't have the plaster. So either the plaster is already gone on Ahch-To or that scene happens later in the movie.
==> Picture 1: Act III/ Picture 2: ActII/Act III Question




reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1344
Likes : 5525
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by reylo1992 on Thu 16 Nov - 1:19

@DarthRen wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker wrote:so this is Leia's Crait outfit, and Luke's first outfit, after that scene where TFA ended and Luke takes lightsaber we don't have shots of him wearing that white outfit, only dark one.
do you think it is only for photoshoot or it it a proof of their reunion, shared scenes on Crait?
and if it is on Crait Luke changes outfit again and goes there with first/earlier clothes?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Star-wars-the-last-jedi-images-carrie-fisher-rian-johnson-mark-hamill-kathleen-kennedy-gary-milie
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Sulbjasg6gzy
@Anakin Skywalker

Could be anything but I don't remember Luke wearing that brown glove on Ach-To.
@DarthRen

i tend to think that Luke will be out of screen for a while after the Achch-To and will show up on Crait(with his original costume) where he will be reunited with his sister.

Note the choice of their costume for these common promo pics:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Tumblr53
Looks like a bittersweet reunion
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1344
Likes : 5525
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by DarthRen on Thu 16 Nov - 1:39

@reylo1992 wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker wrote:so this is Leia's Crait outfit, and Luke's first outfit, after that scene where TFA ended and Luke takes lightsaber we don't have shots of him wearing that white outfit, only dark one.
do you think it is only for photoshoot or it it a proof of their reunion, shared scenes on Crait?
and if it is on Crait Luke changes outfit again and goes there with first/earlier clothes?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Star-wars-the-last-jedi-images-carrie-fisher-rian-johnson-mark-hamill-kathleen-kennedy-gary-milie
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Sulbjasg6gzy
@Anakin Skywalker

Could be anything but I don't remember Luke wearing that brown glove on Ach-To.
@DarthRen

i tend to think that Luke will be out of screen for a while after the Achch-To and will show up on Crait(with his original costume) where he will be reunited with his sister.

Note the choice of their costume for these common promo pics:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Tumblr53
Looks like a bittersweet reunion
@reylo1992

I think his costumes might symbolize his trajectory in this movie. Light, Dark and Light.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2103
Likes : 6261
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 29
Localisation : GE Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by reylo1992 on Thu 16 Nov - 1:42

@DarthRen wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker wrote:so this is Leia's Crait outfit, and Luke's first outfit, after that scene where TFA ended and Luke takes lightsaber we don't have shots of him wearing that white outfit, only dark one.
do you think it is only for photoshoot or it it a proof of their reunion, shared scenes on Crait?
and if it is on Crait Luke changes outfit again and goes there with first/earlier clothes?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Star-wars-the-last-jedi-images-carrie-fisher-rian-johnson-mark-hamill-kathleen-kennedy-gary-milie
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Sulbjasg6gzy
@Anakin Skywalker

Could be anything but I don't remember Luke wearing that brown glove on Ach-To.
@DarthRen

i tend to think that Luke will be out of screen for a while after the Achch-To and will show up on Crait(with his original costume) where he will be reunited with his sister.

Note the choice of their costume for these common promo pics:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Tumblr53
Looks like a bittersweet reunion
@reylo1992

I think his costumes might symbolize his trajectory in this movie. Light, Dark and Light.
@DarthRen

Same.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1344
Likes : 5525
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Anakin Skywalker on Thu 16 Nov - 1:44

@reylo1992
agree on this:
i tend to think that Luke will be out of screen for a while after the Achch-To and will show up on Crait(with his original costume) where he will be reunited with his sister
though this pic with Rian shows photoshoot situation only, but I think Luke indeed will show up later in the movie, almost in the end.

about pics I posted, 4, 5, 7 are definitely on FO base, these lighting design is exclusive dark side style )))
I just wounder when they are in timeline Smile they are so short and kind of random it's hard to be sure.
about 7, do you think it's preparation for Crait battle? or more earlier?
in this shot there are kind of peace, silence, noone seems to be there, unlike that shot:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo13
this and #7 are same place, but I think different time, in this one they are preparing for battle, and are very much mobilized, maube for Crait, but in Kylos shot (N7) it's different.

p.s.
your pics, Leia/Poe shots are during D'qar battle
but Leia/Holdo is Crait time, it's Leias Crait outfit, same with Poe, dark Jacket is Crait outfit, at list not D'qar time.


@DarthRen
agree, good guess about symbolism of clothes and it's change meaning
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 224
Likes : 737
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-26
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by reylo1992 on Thu 16 Nov - 1:54

@Anakin Skywalker wrote:@reylo1992
agree on this:
i tend to think that Luke will be out of screen for a while after the Achch-To and will show up on Crait(with his original costume) where he will be reunited with his sister
though this pic with Rian shows photoshoot situation only, but I think Luke indeed will show up later in the movie, almost in the end.

about pics I posted, 4, 5, 7 are definitely on FO base, these lighting design is exclusive dark side style )))
I just wounder when they are in timeline Smile they are so short and kind of random it's hard to be sure.
about 7, do you think it's preparation for Crait battle? or more earlier?
in this shot there are kind of peace, silence, noone seems to be there, unlike that shot:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo13
this and #7 are same place, but I think different time, in this one they are preparing for battle, and are very much mobilized, maube for Crait, but in Kylos shot (N7) it's different.

p.s.
your pics, Leia/Poe shots are during D'qar battle
but Leia/Holdo is Crait time, it's Leias Crait outfit, same with Poe, dark Jacket is Crait outfit, at list not D'qar time.

@Anakin Skywalker

About 7, I am not sure. I would rather suggest it happens at the beginning of Act III, when Kylo must take a decisive decision:
- The symbolism: he is indeed surrounded by darkness but looks toward  the light. I don't think that Rian would have inserted this shot if Kylo was going to leave the FO like Finn did, stoling a ship. IMO there is something important that will drive him to take the decision to follow the light
- The parallel with Anakin,especially in the Padme's rumination scene: Anakin must make an iportant dcisin regarding Pade; Ben must take an important decision about Rey? That would be an interesting callback and opposition because Anakin shows up in Palpatine's room (that look very much like Snoke's throne room) right after he shares some kind of Force moment with Padme

I wouldn't be surprised if picture 6 and picture 7 wouldn't be somehow related. Not impossible that Ben would feel Rey's presence on Supremacy, reasonwhy he turns his head with such a surprise and soft expression, and that this would bring conflict in regard to what he knows from Snoke's intentions.

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1344
Likes : 5525
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Anakin Skywalker on Thu 16 Nov - 2:23

@reylo1992
interesting! that 7 shot is indeed symbolic! maybe like pic 8, we know there will be many parallels, maybe these scenes will be like Padme/Anakins scenes Smile

one more shot Very Happy
I thought it was in D'qar battle, when Poe sees explosion and they are already evacuating, but he wears Crait outfit, at list not thet orange suit which he wears in D'qar battle, there is no way he would change clothes during battle, so it should be in Crait sky, but he was on the ground on Crait, with his x wing and even without it, but this is different and big ship, any thoughts?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo14
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 224
Likes : 737
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-26
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by DarthRen on Thu 16 Nov - 2:37

@Anakin Skywalker wrote:@reylo1992
interesting! that 7 shot is indeed symbolic! maybe like pic 8, we know there will be many parallels, maybe these scenes will be like Padme/Anakins scenes Smile

one more shot Very Happy
I thought it was in D'qar battle, when Poe sees explosion and they are already evacuating, but he wears Crait outfit, at list not thet orange suit which he wears in D'qar battle, there is no way he would change clothes during battle, so it should be in Crait sky, but he was on the ground on Crait, with his x wing and even without it, but this is different and big ship, any thoughts?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo14
@Anakin Skywalker

One leaker said something about Poe, Rey, Finn and co ending the movie on some battle cruiser. Nice catch with his outfit.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2103
Likes : 6261
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 29
Localisation : GE Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Anakin Skywalker on Thu 16 Nov - 2:50

@DarthRen wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker wrote:@reylo1992
interesting! that 7 shot is indeed symbolic! maybe like pic 8, we know there will be many parallels, maybe these scenes will be like Padme/Anakins scenes Smile

one more shot Very Happy
I thought it was in D'qar battle, when Poe sees explosion and they are already evacuating, but he wears Crait outfit, at list not thet orange suit which he wears in D'qar battle, there is no way he would change clothes during battle, so it should be in Crait sky, but he was on the ground on Crait, with his x wing and even without it, but this is different and big ship, any thoughts?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo14
@Anakin Skywalker

One leaker said something about Poe, Rey, Finn and co ending the movie on some battle cruiser. Nice catch with his outfit.
@DarthRen

thanks, same here, Poe's speech "we are the spark, that will light the fire, that will burn the first order down" and this shot is on Crait:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo15

interesting about battle cruiser, makes sense, because we know it's dark movie and I'm not waiting happy ending for resistance.
But if that's true, Leia and white fox shot which looks like evacuation is earlier during Crait battle, but I'm sure running foxes mean FO and danger is already there, I'm I right?
so that scene is earlier too? not after battle:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo16

Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 224
Likes : 737
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-26
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by reylo1992 on Thu 16 Nov - 3:20

@Anakin Skywalker wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker wrote:@reylo1992
interesting! that 7 shot is indeed symbolic! maybe like pic 8, we know there will be many parallels, maybe these scenes will be like Padme/Anakins scenes Smile

one more shot Very Happy
I thought it was in D'qar battle, when Poe sees explosion and they are already evacuating, but he wears Crait outfit, at list not thet orange suit which he wears in D'qar battle, there is no way he would change clothes during battle, so it should be in Crait sky, but he was on the ground on Crait, with his x wing and even without it, but this is different and big ship, any thoughts?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo14
@Anakin Skywalker

One leaker said something about Poe, Rey, Finn and co ending the movie on some battle cruiser. Nice catch with his outfit.
@DarthRen

thanks, same here, Poe's speech "we are the spark, that will light the fire, that will burn the first order down" and this shot is on Crait:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo15

interesting about battle cruiser, makes sense, because we know it's dark movie and I'm not waiting happy ending for resistance.
But if that's true, Leia and white fox shot which looks like evacuation is earlier during Crait battle, but I'm sure running foxes mean FO and danger is already there, I'm I right?
so that scene is earlier too? not after battle:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo16

@Anakin Skywalker

Interesting information and anlysis, guys!  Thumbs up

Trying to reconcile what you both bring, here are my thoughts:

So, @Anakin, you point out that
1)Poe is wearing his black jacket toward the end of the movie
2) Poe finds himself on a ship with this black jacket

And @Darth, you say that there is a leak  about Rey, Finn, Poe and co ending up on a battle cruiser.

My suggestion: what if it was during the Crait evacuation? Let's keep in mind that the Resistance will be attacked by the FO and be most likely defeated by the end. So logically, the Resistance will have to escape Crait. So here come my point in regard to your information:

Escape from Crait Question
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Captu219

Poe: We are the spark that will light the fire that will burn the FO down
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Captu218
In another thread, it was pointed out that Poe struggle in TLJ because Leia wants him to become sort of a leader of the Resistance althogh he thinks his place is to be a pilot and nothing more. What if his inspirational speech...actually takes place after the defeat as everybody feels down? That would set him up as Leia's "successor"/second hand. And a second detail, look who is behind him? Billie Lourd!

And now, let's have a look on this:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Tumblr22
This is a BTS  soit's hard todraw conclusion from this. Still, let's remark that Billie Lourd is on set at the same time as John and Daisy, all of them wearing their costumes and their make up. What is interesting is that they're obviously shooting scenes from the very last arc of the movie since Finn wears the FO trouser and Rey has her bruise on the forehead:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Captur73

If we consider the possibility Rey, Finn, Billlie Lourd on the one hand and Poe and Billie Lourd on the other shot scenes together in thelast act of the movie + if we consider that Rey, Finn, Po and co  really end up on a cargo ship during at the end of the movie, then could it be that  this shot of Poe is from the evacuation cargo and that all these characters are on the ship at this moment?

Last detail:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Captu220
Maybe these three shots are related and possibly show the evacuation of Crait. Where do you think that the green lightning come from, knowing that the Resistance crashed Supremacy earlier?
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1344
Likes : 5525
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Anakin Skywalker on Thu 16 Nov - 3:36

@reylo1992
interesting, timeline makes sense more and more Smile)
1 thing, Billlie Lourd is resistance member so she would be there before and after Crait battle, tough Poe's speech is like after, it could be after loosing battle, maybe even after Leia's death (if it happens)... even resistance loose they would want some positive/hopeful speech near the end.

about crushing supremacy, are we sure? that ship is 60 km length, it would be hard to destroy it, maybe only make some damage.
I'm trying now to understand which space battles are from Crait sky, most of footage is from D'qar, in most of shots you can see Poe's x wing, or Kylos attempt to kill Leia (or whatever order he has).

so one more time, back to Poe and Crait battle, I think he was with that x-wing on ground battle, then it crushes, but he will return with it anyway, in first shot it has glass, in last one it doesn't, so in last pic he is in that base I think, where was Leia and white fox, and maybe after that will start evacuation
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) - Page 19 720_yo17
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 224
Likes : 737
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-26
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum