TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 5 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Post by snufkin on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:57 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@rey09 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:Rian's smile during the woman's question about if he's heard any of the theories on the internet :chou: Also, Rian's answer: "I read allll of them"

@SheLitAFire

He totally lurks here. He's gotta find his fellow Kylo lovers somewherez
@rey09

So, next question.  I wonder which of our threads Rian enjoys the most... :lol:

@IoJovi

I'm more concerned which one of us is actually Rian.
@Rei of Sunshine

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Now my mind is churning.  Several suspects are coming to mind.   I’d say @“Maria Antoinetta” but it’d be a bit weird to be married to yourself.  Both @SoloSideCousin and @ISeeAnIsland have such good insight they might as well have made the movie themselves, but I’ve met them in person, so alas, its not them.  @Snufkin has a knowledge base of movies that rivals Rian’s so possibly, but I don’t think that’s right.

That leaves us with @Vaderito. Ha I KNEW IT!!!  :lol:
@IoJovi

Ha, not me! I'm just the jerk who name drops how my uncle was besties with James Earl Jones' wife and blabbed at family Thanksgiving about how they were getting married before it was public knowledge. Also wrong gender, Northern Californian,  and raised Mainline Protestant, not Evangelical.

The thing is, Rian did do AMA type appearances for both Looper and Breaking Bad on various fansites like io9.com and podcasts like Talkhouse, Joanna Robinson's old Breaking Bad podcast, and Kevin Smith's podcast. So he knows where to look because he's a fellow member of those communities and he obviously relishes having those type of discussions with other fans. And LBR, do you think he's going to get a crowd who'd want to talk about opera, writers like Elmore Leonard and Phillip Pullman, religion, the Criterion Collection/Turner Classic Movies, or the film base the OT draws from on the majority of SW fan sites? Or who noticed and nerded out about how he just turned up in a picture from the France junket with Agnes Varda? Like do we seriously think that the big name fan podcasts who can't seem to either figure it out from the foreshadowing in TFA or the amount of sheer hint hint Rian's been dropping in the trailers and his press comments would be a good venue for him to appear on? Like even the fanbros who know are like "snerk snerk, Rey is not Luke's daughter that's so obvious. But I dunno what's gonna happen between her and Kylo, like that just doesn't make any sense." So what I'm saying is that if he or anybody who works with him lurks here (probably not, though I bet RJ has opinions about Mike Zeroh), he should do one of his Q&As with this crowd or site friendly podcasts.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 5 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 10:58 pm

@snufkin wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@rey09 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:Rian's smile during the woman's question about if he's heard any of the theories on the internet Chou Also, Rian's answer: "I read allll of them"

@SheLitAFire

@rey09

So, next question.  I wonder which of our threads Rian enjoys the most... Laughing

@IoJovi

@Rei of Sunshine

lol! lol! lol!

Now my mind is churning.  Several suspects are coming to mind.   I’d say @“Maria Antoinetta” but it’d be a bit weird to be married to yourself.  Both @SoloSideCousin and @ISeeAnIsland have such good insight they might as well have made the movie themselves, but I’ve met them in person, so alas, its not them.  @Snufkin has a knowledge base of movies that rivals Rian’s so possibly, but I don’t think that’s right.

That leaves us with @Vaderito. Ha I KNEW IT!!!  Laughing
@IoJovi

Ha, not me! I'm just the jerk who name drops how my uncle was besties with James Earl Jones' wife and blabbed at family Thanksgiving about how they were getting married before it was public knowledge. Also wrong gender, Northern Californian,  and raised Mainline Protestant, not Evangelical.

The thing is, Rian did do AMA type appearances for both Looper and Breaking Bad on various fansites like io9.com and podcasts like Talkhouse, Joanna Robinson's old Breaking Bad podcast, and Kevin Smith's podcast. So he knows where to look because he's a fellow member of those communities and he obviously relishes having those type of discussions with other fans. And LBR, do you think he's going to get a crowd who'd want to talk about opera, writers like Elmore Leonard and Phillip Pullman, religion, the Criterion Collection/Turner Classic Movies, or the film base the OT draws from on the majority of SW fan sites? Or who noticed and nerded out about how he just turned up in a picture from the France junket with Agnes Varda? Like do we seriously think that the big name fan podcasts who can't seem to either figure it out from the foreshadowing in TFA or the amount of sheer hint hint Rian's been dropping in the trailers and his press comments would be a good venue for him to appear on? Like even the fanbros who know are like "snerk snerk, Rey is not Luke's daughter that's so obvious. But I dunno what's gonna happen between her and Kylo, like that just doesn't make any sense." So what I'm saying is that if he or anybody who works with him lurks here (probably not, though I bet RJ has opinions about Mike Zeroh), he should do one of his Q&As with this crowd or site friendly podcasts.
@snufkin

Our site probably also has the largest concentration of Rian Johnson fangirl crushes than any other community on the internet, too!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 11:08 pm

@ISeeanIsland, I thought he only has one very vocal girlfriend here :). Unless we count his being verrrry interested in @Xylo Ren's socks at SWC.  He'd definitely be on my trivia night quiz team, but if I'm gonna fangirl over a director, it'd be Gillian Armstrong or Peter Weir.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 3:57 am

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@rey09 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:Rian's smile during the woman's question about if he's heard any of the theories on the internet Chou Also, Rian's answer: "I read allll of them"

@SheLitAFire

@rey09

So, next question.  I wonder which of our threads Rian enjoys the most... Laughing

@IoJovi

@Rei of Sunshine

lol! lol! lol!

That leaves us with @Vaderito. Ha I KNEW IT!!!  Laughing
@IoJovi

I'm still not convinced it ISN'T @Maria Antonietta.... Ninja Laughing
@SheLitAFire

What is going on here? lol!
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:31 am

Okay, so, if Rian is lurking around here...

Mr. Johnson, big fan of your work here. I hope TLJ will be a great film. I can also assure you I'm always on my best behavior. ALWAYS.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 12:28 pm

I don't really think he is here on this board Laughing

Well, this community has always been PRO Rian Johnson- als far as I know... even before we have seen the amazing trailers.
I'm very happy he will do this new trilogy - It will be awesome no doubt Approves
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 12:33 pm

@Night Huntress wrote:I don't really think he is here on this board Laughing

Well, this community has always been PRO Rian Johnson- als far as I know... even before we have seen the amazing trailers.
I'm very happy he will do this new trilogy - It will be awesome no doubt Approves
@Night Huntress

Daisy while she had her IG account lurked around Reylo tag, because she responded to posts, and not even to those where was being tagged onto. Rian and JJ are lurking around here. Laughing
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:13 pm

Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Rian Johnson, Kathleen Kennedy will join TLJ press tour in Japan, they will attend the Red Carpet and Special Screening events in Roppongi Hills, and many other media interviews and press conference in Japan. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!  cheers

DAISY AND ADAM FOR JAPAN!!! YESSS!!

source: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171120-00000002-flix-movi
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:19 pm

@shii405 wrote:Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Rian Johnson, Kathleen Kennedy will join TLJ press tour in Japan, they will attend the Red Carpet and Special Screening events in Roppongi Hills, and many other media interviews and press conference in Japan. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!  cheers

@shii405

That's great!Lucky Japanese fans will get to meet the Skywalkers,hehe. Laughing Twisted Evil Very Happy
I hope you get to meet them. cheers

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:22 pm

shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:24 pm

@shii405 wrote:Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Rian Johnson, Kathleen Kennedy will join TLJ press tour in Japan, they will attend the Red Carpet and Special Screening events in Roppongi Hills, and many other media interviews and press conference in Japan. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!  cheers

@shii405

I love you in a non-creepy way and besides I have a girlfriend.

I just, I am excited with all the positive news we have. Curious that John is not part of this, let's promote Reylo. Also, interesting that KK is part of the tour, she wasn't for TFA.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:33 pm

@shii405

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 5 Giphy10
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:43 pm

@shii405

I am soo excited for this! Finally we have Adam and Daisy doing press together again! bounce
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 4:03 pm

They've arrived in Mexico City, btw. Rian and Mark have both posted about it on instagram today. Looking forward to whatever we might get from their trip there.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 4:22 pm

Is it true that the Japanese are not going to see the whole movie? What kind of premiere is that? Can someone confirm/deny?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 4:31 pm

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 5 Omg-my10
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by liveinsummee on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:59 am

I'm so excited with TLJ press tour in Japan.. Knowing Japan so pro-reylo this is expected.. Plus Kylo character so popular there..

Plus, more interview.. The besties please~ hahaha so excited ~ December come faster
liveinsummee
liveinsummee
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

http://modestmi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 3:26 pm

Just saw this as part of Mark Hamills IG story - press tour starting in Mexico City

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 5 70afdb10
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:31 pm

Here's the link to the official live stream of #TheLastJedi black carpet event in Mexico, starting at 8pm.

https://www.facebook.com/cinepolisonline/videos/10159732105540193/

Source: @ridleydaiIy, Cinépolis
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:38 pm

@liveinsummee wrote:I'm so excited with TLJ press tour in Japan..  Knowing Japan so pro-reylo this is expected..  Plus Kylo character so popular there..

Plus,  more interview..  The besties please~ hahaha so excited ~ December come faster
@liveinsummee

Yeah the Japanese are so excited about the news I saw a tweet "Whoa! The three samurai coming to Japan!" lol, so apparently Jedi/Force users = Samurai for them XD   And seems like with this announcement, number applying for Red Carpet and Special Screening doubled, that is bad news for me, lol

@Atenais wrote:Here's the link to the official live stream of #TheLastJedi black carpet event in Mexico, starting at 8pm.

@Atenais

So who attend this one in Mexico? Mark, Daisy, Rian?
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:45 pm

@shii405 wrote:
@liveinsummee wrote:I'm so excited with TLJ press tour in Japan..  Knowing Japan so pro-reylo this is expected..  Plus Kylo character so popular there..

Plus,  more interview..  The besties please~ hahaha so excited ~ December come faster
@liveinsummee

Yeah the Japanese are so excited about the news I saw a tweet "Whoa! The three samurai coming to Japan!" lol, so apparently Jedi/Force users = Samurai for them XD   And seems like with this announcement, number applying for Red Carpet and Special Screening doubled, that is bad news for me, lol

@Atenais wrote:Here's the link to the official live stream of #TheLastJedi black carpet event in Mexico, starting at 8pm.

@Atenais

So who attend this one in Mexico? Mark, Daisy, Rian?
@shii405

The official post says: Mark Hamill and Daisy Ridley.
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 8:24 pm

@shii405 @Atenais
yup Mexico City is Mark, Daisy, and Rian.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 9:30 pm

Unrelated to anything but Daisy please, let me borrow that top! What she's wearing tonight is slick as heck! Love
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:31 pm

@Atenais

Thank you so much for sharing that! The crowd was so fun!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 1:38 am

Schedule for Japan Press Tour

Wed, Dec 6: TLJ team Arrival, Red Carpet, Special Screening events at Roppongi Hills
Thu, Dec 7: Press Conference, separate media interviews (place unknown, in Tokyo)

A total of 2 days, 1 night in Japan.

There will be at least 5-10 different TV program for the interviews. Each will be different, can be individuals, group, or pairs... or maybe just the 3 cast. These pre-recorded interviews will usually be broadcast on TV 2-3 days before Dec 15 release.

I am praying so hard that at least one media will ask for Adam-Daisy pairing interview. For TFA, Daisy-John got pair interview and Adam got solo interview. So I am very optimistic for Adam-Daisy this year!! cheers
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum