TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 4 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Post by SheLitAFire on Thu 16 Nov 2017, 12:39 pm

@nemapasara wrote:Live with Kelly and Ryan:
11/28 Daisy Ridley
11/29 John Boyega
(source)
@nemapasara

I called it! (Pg 1 of this thread... I'm gonna do bingo for the press tour too lol)
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 4 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Post by tukicarreno on Thu 16 Nov 2017, 5:16 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@tukicarreno wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@tukicarreno wrote:
@soulluos wrote:We will see who will be doing the press tour, so far it's just Mark, Diasy and Rian. I suspect it's not because everyone else doesn't have spare time.
@soulluos

But that´s just for Mexico City. Hopefully Adam will be able to do the Asian part of the tour and also London/NY and LA.
@tukicarreno

If John has to do other stuff outside of SW, then if Adam is filming it might take a priority. LF seems to allow to give them some room. NY, LA for sure Adam will be part of it, but Asia or London are questionable.

As @vaderito said John has some commitments to his movie Detroit and being pushed for the Oscars.
@DarthRen

I know.. But if Adam finishes filming at the end of the month he can definitely go to the Asia/London part that is around the beginning/middle of December. Will see. Seems Adam is pretty popular in Japan/Korea too so they might want him there.
@tukicarreno

I think Adam will go to Asia. He is a huge part of the marketing push there. I see him going to at least two
more. London and one of the American ones. Aren't the London premieres generally the most publicized ones for SW? Where was the one where he was holding Gary Fisher and hugging Oscar Isaac? Wasn't that London?
@SoloSideCousin

I think so too. Hope they post the info with the cast who is supposed to go soon.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Thu 16 Nov 2017, 8:09 pm

So I would also love to see some internet interviews like these with the cast members.

Variety's Actors on Actors where they just interview themselves, very free flowing conversation, is really awesome and I've seen almost all that are on youtube. They can be anywhere from 10 min to closer to 30 min. I'd love to see Daisy and Kelly do one together for the last movie about their experiences with SW as their first major film and then how they're careers have developed from there. Also background experiences before SW. I think it'd be fun to see their bubbly personalities together.
This one is from last year with Adam.

I also love moviefone actor on actor unscripted interviews. They don't do them as often anymore but they tend to be really fun to watch. They sometimes have up to 4 cast members interview each other and people can write in questions for them to answer as well as the actors questioning each other. It's different from Variety's set up in that unscripted tends to be shorter, less serious, and lots of laughter whereas the Actor on Actor (^^^) is more serious and deeper analysis of movies and roles. I'd love to see John, Daisy, Kelly, and Rian do unscripted.
Here's an example of one done years ago with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler that is just hilarious.

And then another thing I love is the Wired "Internet's Most Searched Questions" which is hilarious and entertaining. The cast of Rogue One did one last year so I'd love to see Daisy, Adam, John, Mark do it.

They didn't do any of these for TFA but I'm really hoping that by the time Episode 9 comes out they will have. Disney, if you're lurking make it happen please!!!!!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 4:52 am

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 8:24 am

Rian's in France for press according to his Instagram. His newer posts have SW posters in the background.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 8:58 am

@SheLitAFire wrote:Rian's in France for press according to his Instagram. His newer posts have SW posters in the background.
@SheLitAFire

https://twitter.com/swucom/status/931520005434499075

Apparently there is a press conference right now.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 11:43 am

Kelly Marie Tran is going to be in Singapore on Sat 25th November for a TLJ promotional event https://twitter.com/starwarssg/status/931364176475426816

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 12:13 pm

Rian Johnson and his press conference in Paris for TLJ.

DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 12:16 pm

Guys!Here the link to the  French TV show with Rian in a few minutes. Click on direct.
https://www.tf1.fr/tmc/quotidien-avec-yann-barthes

I don't know if it will work from your countries but let's try. Unfortunately, don't expect to get English subtitles. The translation usually covers the voices. So I think that only French speaker will understand. Anyway, I give you the key informations when it's over. See you!
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 12:48 pm

@DarthRen wrote:Rian Johnson and his press conference in Paris for TLJ.

@DarthRen

THANK YOU! cheers
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 12:58 pm

THX reylo1992! Very nice of you Thumbs up
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 1:17 pm

Just finished the interview. I'll post the video in a few hours. The interview is kinda disappointing tbh. Nothing new and nothing about the story itself.

Last edited by reylo1992 on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 1:18 pm

Viva la France!

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 4 DO1sD0nWkAAzSNf
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 2:08 pm

Here's one that's about 12 minutes longer than the one posted above (haven't been able to listen to it yet so idk what the difference is).

ETA:
1. Rian's discussion (around 6:30) of working with Mark on Mark's ideas of Luke's journey the last 30 years is really good. I think Rian's leadership style is just fantastic.
2. His main cinematographer is his best friend since they were teenagers Love Love Love
3. Rian's smile during the woman's question about if he's heard any of the theories on the internet Chou Also, Rian's answer: "I read allll of them"
4. Snoke=fruit!
5. Question: "Did you ever give up on a idea because you felt it would be disliked by the fans?" Summary of Rian's Answer: Big picture stuff didn't change....he never changed anything because he was worried about what fans would think/wouldn't like. Didn't second guess his own creative choices.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 5:33 pm

So, I am applying for the "Dec 6th Red Carpet in Tokyo invitation" prize draw (don't count on me, I'm always unlucky in lotteries). I'm just gonna share you the details. There are 2 types of invitation. First, Red Carpet event (2 hours). Second, Special Screening. Both are on the same day, same place, and special screening will be held right after red carpet, but since there are separate invitation for the two events, people who will win the Red Carpet invitation will not be able to attend the Special Screening and vice versa (unless there is a very lucky person who wins both invitations). And, Special Screening will NOT be the whole movie, it's just A PART of the movie. I don't know how much they will show and the details does not include the duration of special screening. But since there is a separate invitation for it, I imagine it will be at least 30 mins?

All in all, there will be spoilers from Tokyo on 6th, but now we know it's not gonna be much. The whole, complete spoilers will still be from the 8th premiere, imho.

And after that Kylo Ren's Japanese dubber interview, I am now very optimistic that Adam Driver will join the Japan Press Tour bounce  
Japan demands more Kylo Ren!
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 7:05 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:Rian's smile during the woman's question about if he's heard any of the theories on the internet Chou Also, Rian's answer: "I read allll of them"

@SheLitAFire

He totally lurks here. He's gotta find his fellow Kylo lovers somewherez
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 7:09 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:Rian's smile during the woman's question about if he's heard any of the theories on the internet Chou Also, Rian's answer: "I read allll of them"

@SheLitAFire

@rey09

So, next question. I wonder which of our threads Rian enjoys the most... Laughing

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 7:26 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@rey09 wrote:

@SheLitAFire

@rey09

So, next question. I wonder which of our threads Rian enjoys the most... Laughing

@IoJovi

I'm more concerned which one of us is actually Rian.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 7:32 pm

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@rey09 wrote:

@SheLitAFire

@rey09

So, next question.  I wonder which of our threads Rian enjoys the most... Laughing

@IoJovi

@Rei of Sunshine

lol! lol! lol!

Now my mind is churning.  Several suspects are coming to mind.   I’d say @“Maria Antoinetta” but it’d be a bit weird to be married to yourself.  Both @SoloSideCousin and @ISeeAnIsland have such good insight they might as well have made the movie themselves, but I’ve met them in person, so alas, its not them.  @Snufkin has a knowledge base of movies that rivals Rian’s so possibly, but I don’t think that’s right.

That leaves us with @Vaderito. Ha I KNEW IT!!!  Laughing

Last edited by IoJovi on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 7:34 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@rey09 wrote:

@SheLitAFire

@rey09

@IoJovi

@Rei of Sunshine

lol! lol! lol!

Now my mind is churning. Several suspects are coming to mind. I’d say @“Maria Antoinetta” but it’d be a bit weird to be married to yourself. Both @SoloSidrCousin and @ISeeAnIsland have such good insight they might as well have made the movie themselves, but ice met hem in person, so alas, its not them. @Snufkin has a knowledge base of movies that rivals Rian’s so possibly, but I don’t think that’s right.

That leaves us with @Vaderito. Ha I KNEW IT!!! Laughing
@IoJovi

Confus Ninja
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by liveinsummee on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 8:03 pm

@shii405 wrote:So, I am applying for the "Dec 6th Red Carpet in Tokyo invitation" prize draw (don't count on me, I'm always unlucky in lotteries). I'm just gonna share you the details. There are 2 types of invitation. First, Red Carpet event (2 hours). Second, Special Screening. Both are on the same day, same place, and special screening will be held right after red carpet, but since there are separate invitation for the two events, people who will win the Red Carpet invitation will not be able to attend the Special Screening and vice versa (unless there is a very lucky person who wins both invitations). And, Special Screening will NOT be the whole movie, it's just A PART of the movie. I don't know how much they will show and the details does not include the duration of special screening. But since there is a separate invitation for it, I imagine it will be at least 30 mins?

All in all, there will be spoilers from Tokyo on 6th, but now we know it's not gonna be much. The whole, complete spoilers will still be from the 8th premiere, imho.

And after that Kylo Ren's Japanese dubber interview, I am now very optimistic that Adam Driver will join the Japan Press Tour bounce  
@shii405

Ohh I hope you win... Well even when you said youre not lucky in lotteries, we didn't know what would happen..  But I pray that you would win..

I watch TFA Press tour in Japan and I don't know is something wrong with my ears...  Compare to Daisy/john when they came out from the car..  Adam got loudest scream?  And I lurks, seems Kylo is really popular in Japan..
liveinsummee
liveinsummee
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

http://modestmi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 8:19 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@rey09 wrote:

@SheLitAFire

@rey09

So, next question.  I wonder which of our threads Rian enjoys the most... Laughing

@IoJovi

@Rei of Sunshine

lol! lol! lol!

Now my mind is churning.  Several suspects are coming to mind.   I’d say @“Maria Antoinetta” but it’d be a bit weird to be married to yourself.  Both @SoloSideCousin and @ISeeAnIsland have such good insight they might as well have made the movie themselves, but I’ve met them in person, so alas, its not them.  @Snufkin has a knowledge base of movies that rivals Rian’s so possibly, but I don’t think that’s right.

That leaves us with @Vaderito. Ha I KNEW IT!!!  Laughing
@IoJovi

I'm still not convinced it ISN'T @Maria Antonietta.... Ninja Laughing
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 8:31 pm

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@rey09 wrote:
@rey09
@IoJovi
@Rei of Sunshine

o_O
Rian lurking here?
TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 4 BnBw6

I am dead. Rian, if you are reading this I regret not going to say hi at Star Wars Celebration Orlando. If I'd known you were so awesome and a Reylo to boot I would have made the line ten times. XD

@shii405 wrote:So, I am applying for the "Dec 6th Red Carpet in Tokyo invitation" prize draw (don't count on me, I'm always unlucky in lotteries). I'm just gonna share you the details. There are 2 types of invitation. First, Red Carpet event (2 hours). Second, Special Screening. Both are on the same day, same place, and special screening will be held right after red carpet, but since there are separate invitation for the two events, people who will win the Red Carpet invitation will not be able to attend the Special Screening and vice versa (unless there is a very lucky person who wins both invitations). And, Special Screening will NOT be the whole movie, it's just A PART of the movie. I don't know how much they will show and the details does not include the duration of special screening. But since there is a separate invitation for it, I imagine it will be at least 30 mins?

@shii405 omg that sounds amaaaazing! I am transferring some of my luck to you through the internet - I usually win raffles lol. Fish bowls, protein shake packets, weekend at a beach resort - never anything as high stakes as that though, damn. XD

So the first round of movie spoilers will probably break around December 6th?

By the way guys, quick reminder that we are opening a "no movie spoilers" sub-forum here next week so people who don't want to be spoiled can still visit the forum. You can find the details here.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 8:56 pm

@shii405

Yay! That means that we might finally see him again with Daisy on an interview in the press tour! Please let it happen! bounce
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 8:59 pm

By the way guys, quick reminder that we are opening a "no movie spoilers" sub-forum here next week so people who don't want to be spoiled can still visit the forum. You can find the details here.

Ahh! That´s awesome.. I was just wondering about that.. I don´t want to be spoiled too early so that´s great! Thanks for doing a subforum!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum