Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 5 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by SanghaRen on Fri 03 Nov 2017, 2:14 pm

Oh my, is that for real? I can see a porg-dictionary come out soon.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 5 E015c310
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 5 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by SanghaRen on Fri 03 Nov 2017, 2:18 pm

Sorry for the double post, but how awesome is that! Mark Hamill retweeted of course.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 5 Fcea8e10
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Fri 03 Nov 2017, 3:48 pm

Mark has been on the roll recently. Very Happy

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 5 YrtVzRk
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Fri 03 Nov 2017, 3:54 pm

@DarthRen wrote:Mark has been on the roll recently. Very Happy

@DarthRen

Cue the Reywalker conspiracy theorists in 5....4....3....2....1....

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Fri 03 Nov 2017, 4:05 pm

@IoJovi wrote:

@DarthRen

Cue the Reywalker conspiracy theorists in 5....4....3....2....1....

@IoJovi

Anyone who knows Mark and is not oblivious to his humor knows that he's having fun with Rey Skywalker as much as with Evil!Luke. But you know, this will fly over the head of antis. Wink
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Fri 03 Nov 2017, 5:31 pm

@DarthRen

Rey is the love child of Luke and Palpatine based on her style of attack.... Laughing

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Fri 03 Nov 2017, 5:41 pm

@panki wrote:

@DarthRen

Rey is the love child of Luke and Palpatine based on her style of attack.... Laughing
@panki

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 5 -THATS-IMPOSSIBLE
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Fri 03 Nov 2017, 10:16 pm

@DarthRen

See the #glassonion
Loooool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 03 Nov 2017, 10:27 pm

@Mana wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:Mark has been on the roll recently.  Very Happy

@DarthRen

See the #glassonion
Loooool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
@Mana

#aMAZingREYsemblence= MAZ and REY? I'm totally reaching  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL but what if that's a real clue and he's talking about the scene when Maz tells Rey that the people she was waiting for will never come back? Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 5:58 am

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 5 Pablo_12

Good question! I'm always happy to find other people who are obsessing over the same things as me Very Happy And I love that Pablo replies these sorts of questions when he could just ignore them.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 6:13 am

@Forsythia wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 5 Pablo_12

Good question! I'm always happy to find other people who are obsessing over the same things as me Very Happy And I love that Pablo replies these sorts of questions when he could just ignore them.
@Forsythia

Kylo will take off his gloves, confirmed! Wink

Seriously though, the way Pablo answered that question, it sounds like he'll be taking his gloves off at some point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 6:48 am

@Kessel wrote:

@Forsythia

Seriously though, the way Pablo answered that question, it sounds like he'll be taking his gloves off at some point.
@Kessel

The anticipation for Kylo's naked hands is like the same as waiting for him to take his shirt off. hahaha
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 7:22 am

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Kessel wrote:

@Forsythia

@Kessel

The anticipation for Kylo's naked hands is like the same as waiting for him to take his shirt off. hahaha
@Rei of Sunshine

I’m imagining him slowly removing this gloves and taking Rey’s hand in his...

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 9:29 am

@IoJovi wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Kessel wrote:

@Forsythia

@Kessel

@Rei of Sunshine

@IoJovi

God knows there are so many different ways we can use our hands Cool
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 9:32 am

@MissG wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Kessel wrote:

@Forsythia

@Kessel

@Rei of Sunshine

@IoJovi

@MissG

Well, Mark did say "it's all about the hands" Very Happy or something like that
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 9:42 am

@nite0wl29 wrote:
@MissG wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Kessel wrote:

@Forsythia

@Kessel

@Rei of Sunshine

@IoJovi

@MissG

@nite0wl29

Trailers did put a lot of attention on the hands of all these characters. If or when Kylo puts his gloves off, hope it has a deeper meaning. Like when he unmasked himself.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 10:29 am

@IoJovi wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Kessel wrote:

@Forsythia

@Kessel

@Rei of Sunshine

@IoJovi

Help Stretcher H-beating
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 1:44 pm

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 5 Immagi10

Soooo, Adam inspired some serious Victorian sith. I need this book
Maria Antonietta
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 6:06 pm

I know a lot of us, myself included, seem to be on the Dark!Luke bandwagon, but our other option might be he’s so light he’s lost his own balance.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 5 B2517f10
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 6:37 pm

@IoJovi wrote:I know a lot of us, myself included, seem to be on the Dark!Luke bandwagon, but our other option might be he’s so light he’s lost his own balance.

@IoJovi

Oh Yeah! I like that! I'm a Dark!Luke person too, but PuritanicalLight!Luke actually falls into one of the "Dark!Luke possibilities in my mind, because pathologically light people can be just as destructive, if not more so, than straight up corrupted people, because if their absolutist beliefs. (I mean pathologically light people purge people and torture people and burn people at the stake because they "know what God (the Force) wants. It's an extreme and destructive form of arrogance and zealotry). Also, a pathologically light Luke would be very interesting in a story about finding the balance ... and would subtly indict the prequel Jedi, which I think deserve a fair amount of blame for how things turned out.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 6:43 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:I know a lot of us, myself included, seem to be on the Dark!Luke bandwagon, but our other option might be he’s so light he’s lost his own balance.

@IoJovi

Oh Yeah! I like that! I'm a Dark!Luke person too, but PuritanicalLight!Luke actually falls into one of the "Dark!Luke possibilities in my mind, because pathologically light people can be just as destructive, if not more so, than straight up corrupted people, because if their absolutist beliefs. (I mean pathologically light people purge people and torture people and burn people at the stake because they "know what God (the Force) wants. It's an extreme and destructive form of arrogance and zealotry).  Also, a pathologically light Luke would be very interesting in a story about finding the balance ... and would subtly indict the prequel Jedi, which I think deserve a fair amount of blame for how things turned out.
@SoloSideCousin

And given that Ben is a Skywalker descendant, and likely is as steadfast in his opposing beliefs as his uncle (and his mom), it’s easy to see how quickly things can go south.

It’s up to Rey to bring home the balance between them (as shown on the teaser poster released at SWC).
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 6:46 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:

@IoJovi

Oh Yeah! I like that! I'm a Dark!Luke person too, but PuritanicalLight!Luke actually falls into one of the "Dark!Luke possibilities in my mind, because pathologically light people can be just as destructive, if not more so, than straight up corrupted people, because if their absolutist beliefs. (I mean pathologically light people purge people and torture people and burn people at the stake because they "know what God (the Force) wants. It's an extreme and destructive form of arrogance and zealotry).  Also, a pathologically light Luke would be very interesting in a story about finding the balance ... and would subtly indict the prequel Jedi, which I think deserve a fair amount of blame for how things turned out.
@SoloSideCousin

I got the idea of extremist light side Luke from one of Thor Skywalker's videos and have thought that was the best explaination for things ever since! It might be what drove Kylo to the opposite extreme... It would mean that Luke's not dark in the traditional SW sense, but that he's still gone down a bad path.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 6:50 pm

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:

@IoJovi

@SoloSideCousin

I got the idea of extremist light side Luke from one of Thor Skywalker's videos and have thought that was the best explaination for things ever since! It might be what drove Kylo to the opposite extreme... It would mean that Luke's not dark in the traditional SW sense, but that he's still gone down a bad path.
@Cowgirlsamurai

Right, and Adam Driver did just say something about Ben having a very "one-sided education. "
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 8:08 pm

@nite0wl29 wrote:
@MissG wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Kessel wrote:

@Forsythia

@Kessel

@Rei of Sunshine

@IoJovi

@MissG

@nite0wl29

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 5 Tumblr_lsvw5c2lGy1qbp02i
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 8:23 pm

I see Ben and Luke relationship like when a teenager has a hard time learning or controlling anger and impatient parents just yell and tell them to "just stop" whatever they are doing as if it's so easy- critical but not constructive. Luke may have just told Ben to suppress his darkness which didn't help Ben at all.
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum