Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 19 Dec - 4:45

@snufkin

Rian’s like, “Screw the mystery box. I’m not going to solve all this sh** in my movie.”

I talked to a fanboy on FB last night who was also upset Rey isn’t a Skywalker. Said her character, “Falls flat because she’s not who I thought she was.” He also called Internet forum fanboys “not real fans,” lol, so I was confused Nope
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by snufkin on Tue 19 Dec - 5:01

@Cowgirlsamurai I've realized that even among my feminist friends on FB, I have to mute out the conversation because they're just unhappy it wasn't a nostalgia-fest. And one of them who's a huge Luke fan keeps calling Rey a Mary Sue. Which this is somebody who's a huge fan of the Gothic Genre, so I'm like "why are you fixated on the wrong things?!"

Ha, yeah it's hilarious how he just blew up the Mystery Box and fans are pissed after 2 years of complaining about JJ's Mystery Box. Including saying "it doesn't really count, JJ's gonna come back and fix it."
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Tue 19 Dec - 6:03

Also you guys want salt? This is 100% my response as somebody who saw the first movie (none of this ANH bullshit) in one of the original theaters as a kid about why I don't GAF if some loud fan on the Internet feels that they have to expound on why Kylo sucks, Rey "should" be a certain type of feminist or role model, Reylo Barbies send a bad message to little girls (newsflash - little girls think about sex and Rey wants to climb that bad boy like a tree), or that the characters in Rebels are better role models for children.
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 Screen37

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Tue 19 Dec - 6:09

I agree @Snufkin!

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Tue 19 Dec - 6:33

@Birdwoman - isn't it fun how you can feel shut out of something as a child because of your gender and then as an adult, you rediscover it only to have a new generation of fans try to shut you out again? All while insisting that it's in service of being more inclusive towards female fans? Have these kids not learned the lesson yet that there's as much gatekeeping in feminism as there is in fandom?

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 Screen39
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Tue 19 Dec - 8:41

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@snufkin

Rian’s like, “Screw the mystery box. I’m not going to solve all this sh** in my movie.”

I talked to a fanboy on FB last night who was also upset Rey isn’t a Skywalker. Said her character, “Falls flat because she’s not who I thought she was.” He also called Internet forum fanboys “not real fans,” lol, so I was confused Nope
@Cowgirlsamurai

I was also upset at first that so few answers to my questions were given. But I don't think we are necessarily over with the mystery box.I think that Episode 9 will have it back, especially with J.J. as director. And let's keep in mind that Rian has Rey sealing the Old Jedi Texts. It would be surprising - and bad writing - if J.J. made nothing from this, nothing everything about the TLJ script before writing his script.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Tue 19 Dec - 13:37

@snufkin wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig - I don't doubt that being a woman on the Internet with an opinion, especially in the toxic misogynistic environment that is geek spaces, is hard. But I was talking on FB with another friend (who's a former YA editor for Penguin Books) about TLJ this afternoon and one of the things we've both mentioned are some female fans trying to frame their disatisfaction with the decisions made for Rey's character, as being feminist analysis. Which yeah, from what you've said if she bought into the assumption that Rey was Han and Leia's daughter, and that got completely blown to Hell, then that's one thing to be unhappy. But that assumption, she has to be part of some legacy (which we know is something Rian Johnson is ideological opposed to given how he handles her origins and Rose's entire character arc) because it's the Old Boy's Club, is somehow supposed to be feminist, is what my friend called 'internalized fanboying' as a form of internalized misogyny. She definitely should read some books, including Jane Eyre or romance novels because she seems to have a lot of those attitudes in spades.

I am startled with all this reaction to the movie. IMO, Rey being a nobody makes her an even stronger character, it shows that we don't need to be royalty, have good connections or an important family to be someone who really matters and makes a difference in the world. And I am tiring of hearing people calling her a Mary Sue. Did they forget she was a survivor in Jakku? This is what people do around the world, they survive in very bad and oppressive environment.

And looks like people confound what feminism really means. We don't need to be loner women to be feminist, feminism is not about hating men or not waiting to have a partner, it's about equality and respect.

All this people salty with TLJ makes me love the movie even more, for being an innovative movie. And I am happy I didn't have expectations or headcanons to be fulfilled, so I could enjoy the movie without bitterness.
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 19 Dec - 14:07

@Mana wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:@Mana

I probably should have made it clear, I meant her feelings at the end of the movie and beyond what is to come. I must admit, it irks me how she's happy, shooting down TIE's, then gigling with others and then her look like your fault to Kylo when it were mutual wrongdoings.

At the end of the movie and beyond Will she love him? Pity him and have sympathy? Fight him because she has to? Same for Kylo but his feelings are much deeper at least the way I see it.
@DarthRen

Oh yeah, she's really mad and dissapointed in him in the end, but....
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 6-the-10
@Mana

She should be mad and dissapointed in herself too but it came across really cold, closing door for him. I hope not but even friends were asking me this question. Where do they stand now? They were really confused how she disappeared after the throne room. I'd say that Kylo had deeper feelings for her thanshe did for him. Both selfish and both did things wrongly but Kyloto me seemed more sincere, almost desparate. He literally hs no one else.

@AceofWands wrote:

I probably should have made it clear, I meant her feelings at the end of the movie and beyond what is to come. I must admit, it irks me how she's happy, shooting down TIE's, then gigling with others and then her look like your fault to Kylo when it were mutual wrongdoings.

At the end of the movie and beyond Will she love him? Pity him and have sympathy? Fight him because she has to? Same for Kylo but his feelings are much deeper at least the way I see it.
@DarthRen

But that's how Rey camouflages her own problems. She's a happy, smiling girl in TFA as well, even though she has her abandonment issues. That's how she deals with it.

@AceofWands

But that is the problem. She found someone who has the same issues and after waht happened. She was all smiley with everyone, Poe, Finn and Leia and shooting down TIE's and like nothing ever happened. Maybe it wasn't their intentionj but at the end she came as attitude smug, like she is the best thing since the sliced bread, Kylo is the only one wrong and giggling. I you mean your soulmate, and it ended in a dissappintment. In a way she pushed him even further down the darkness.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Tue 19 Dec - 15:40

@DarthRen wrote:
@Mana wrote:

@DarthRen

@Mana

She should be mad and dissapointed in herself too but it came across really cold, closing door for him. I hope not but even friends were asking me this question. Where do they stand now? They were really confused how she disappeared after the throne room. I'd say that Kylo had deeper feelings for her thanshe did for him. Both selfish and both did things wrongly but Kyloto me seemed more sincere, almost desparate. He literally hs no one else.

@AceofWands wrote:

@DarthRen

But that's how Rey camouflages her own problems. She's a happy, smiling girl in TFA as well, even though she has her abandonment issues. That's how she deals with it.

@AceofWands

But that is the problem. She found someone who has the same issues and after waht happened. She was all smiley with everyone, Poe, Finn and Leia and shooting down TIE's and like nothing ever happened. Maybe it wasn't their intentionj but at the end she came as attitude smug, like she is the best thing since the sliced bread, Kylo is the only one wrong and giggling. I you mean your soulmate, and it ended in a dissappintment. In a way she pushed him even further down the darkness.
@DarthRen

I agree pretty much with all of this.  

I think that beyond her impulsiveness - her biggest flaw IMO - she doesn't think enough about the consequences of her behavior and her  actions. Her attitude in the very last act of the movie is pretty telling: all smiling in the MF like "everything is so fine" and sending Kylo sleeping on the couch like "you alone f***** it all up".

SPOILER:

I really hope that Luke will be back in Episode 9 to deliver her his final lesson: that failure is the greatest master.

I mean, how could Rey not realize the supreme irony of the situation she provoked all by herself?

At the beginning of the movie, she told with such aplomb - knowing nothing about the real story - that it is not Luke who failed Kylo but Kylo who failed Luke. And we  know that she was wrong because it is canon that Kylo is the one who told the truth. Later, she attacks Luke ferociously, accusing him of having created Kylo Ren from the moment he betrayed him: the fact that he tried to kill him in his sleep.

And right now, she is persuaded that it is not her who failed Kylo but Kylo who failed her. And the cruel irony is that she hasn't realized yet how wrong she is because she created Supreme Leader Kylo Ren from the moment she betrayed him: the fact that she grabbed  the lightsaber by surprise...and do what to him ?
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 Tumblr98

I think that Rey hasn't realized yet how grave the implications of her action are in that moment in particular. Until now, she always attacked him on pure instinct, like during the first bond scene. But here, she is literally attempting to fool him, making him believe she will take his hand although her intention is to attack him by surprise.

One can blame Kylo for a lot of things. His proposal may be not appropriate, messy, clumsy...but at least it is genuine.  I think there is no doubt to have that he meant her no harm whether it comes to that harsh revelation of her parentage or the way he feels about her.

Rey needed that someone would behave harsh enough toward her to admit to herself what she had always known deep inside. Maz had already tried gently to tell her that she already knew the truth but she couldn't accept it because she was in denial. Kylo may have sound rude but I am sure that his tough behavior was more helpful than destructive for her in the end.

As for the proposal, the line "You come from nothing. You're nothing" made my blood boil at first. But then I remembered Darcy's proposal. I realized that he is after all the only legacy child of a powerful (royal) dynasty, his own royal mother looking down on his smuggler of father at the beginning of their love story. That Ben had probably never been in a relationship before. That despite the clumsiness, his feelings are genuine because his body language says it all.

I am pretty sure that Kylo is less hurt by the rejection itself than the betrayal. Rey had a very immature reaction. She could have simply said no and explained why. She had no reason to fear he would kill her, harm her or refuse to let her go. I mean: "come on, Rey! Did you seriously fear he would drag you by your hair to force you to stay with him?"
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 Anigif16
He wouldn't have been pleased, he would have probably yelled but IMO he would have let her go safely.

Instead, Rey found nothing more stupid than attacking him by surprise, completely forgetting how this man turned after he was attacked in his sleep by a closed one. And from this moment, she creates Supreme Leader Kylo Ren...because he is done with her s***. He got used to be attacked by her because of her impulsiveness

But this time she goes too far in attacking him viciously.  She becomes unworthy of his love: not because she is a nobody; not because she comes from nothing; not because she said no. Because her betrayal proves him he can't feel safe with her, that he can't trust her.

The proof: his legacy lightsaber doesn't fly into her hand this time. He is rejecting her at this moment, refusing that this lightsaber belongs to her because she broke him. And the lightsaber indeed ends up like their relationship: broken.

So I hope that Luke will pass this lesson that she must learn from her failure if she wants to fix the relationship. I would really love to have Rey blaming Kylo in front of Luke, saying that he is the one who failed it all.

Luke: Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong

Didn't Luke tell her something similar during their first lesson? Reminder that they were supposed to have three lessons and they had only two if I remember well.

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 19 Dec - 17:05

@reylo1992 wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@Mana wrote:

@DarthRen

@Mana

@AceofWands wrote:

@DarthRen

@AceofWands

@DarthRen

I agree pretty much with all of this.  

I think that beyond her impulsiveness - her biggest flaw IMO - she doesn't think enough about the consequences of her behavior and her  actions. Her attitude in the very last act of the movie is pretty telling: all smiling in the MF like "everything is so fine" and sending Kylo sleeping on the couch like "you alone f***** it all up".

SPOILER:

I really hope that Luke will be back in Episode 9 to deliver her his final lesson: that failure is the greatest master.

I mean, how could Rey not realize the supreme irony of the situation she provoked all by herself?

At the beginning of the movie, she told with such aplomb - knowing nothing about the real story - that it is not Luke who failed Kylo but Kylo who failed Luke. And we  know that she was wrong because it is canon that Kylo is the one who told the truth. Later, she attacks Luke ferociously, accusing him of having created Kylo Ren from the moment he betrayed him: the fact that he tried to kill him in his sleep.

And right now, she is persuaded that it is not her who failed Kylo but Kylo who failed her. And the cruel irony is that she hasn't realized yet how wrong she is because she created Supreme Leader Kylo Ren from the moment she betrayed him: the fact that she grabbed  the lightsaber by surprise...and do what to him ?
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 Tumblr98

I think that Rey hasn't realized yet how grave the implications of her action are in that moment in particular. Until now, she always attacked him on pure instinct, like during the first bond scene. But here, she is literally attempting to fool him, making him believe she will take his hand although her intention is to attack him by surprise.

One can blame Kylo for a lot of things. His proposal may be not appropriate, messy, clumsy...but at least it is genuine.  I think there is no doubt to have that he meant her no harm whether it comes to that harsh revelation of her parentage or the way he feels about her.

Rey needed that someone would behave harsh enough toward her to admit to herself what she had always known deep inside. Maz had already tried gently to tell her that she already knew the truth but she couldn't accept it because she was in denial. Kylo may have sound rude but I am sure that his tough behavior was more helpful than destructive for her in the end.

As for the proposal, the line "You come from nothing. You're nothing" made my blood boil at first. But then I remembered Darcy's proposal. I realized that he is after all the only legacy child of a powerful (royal) dynasty, his own royal mother looking down on his smuggler of father at the beginning of their love story. That Ben had probably never been in a relationship before. That despite the clumsiness, his feelings are genuine because his body language says it all.

I am pretty sure that Kylo is less hurt by the rejection itself than the betrayal. Rey had a very immature reaction. She could have simply said no and explained why. She had no reason to fear he would kill her, harm her or refuse to let her go. I mean: "come on, Rey! Did you seriously fear he would drag you by your hair to force you to stay with him?"
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 Anigif16
He wouldn't have been pleased, he would have probably yelled but IMO he would have let her go safely.

Instead, Rey found nothing more stupid than attacking him by surprise, completely forgetting how this man turned after he was attacked in his sleep by a closed one. And from this moment, she creates Supreme Leader Kylo Ren...because he is done with her s***. He got used to be attacked by her because of her impulsiveness

But this time she goes too far in attacking him viciously.  She becomes unworthy of his love: not because she is a nobody; not because she comes from nothing; not because she said no. Because her betrayal proves him he can't feel safe with her, that he can't trust her.

The proof: his legacy lightsaber doesn't fly into her hand this time. He is rejecting her at this moment, refusing that this lightsaber belongs to her because she broke him. And the lightsaber indeed ends up like their relationship: broken.

So I hope that Luke will pass this lesson that she must learn from her failure if she wants to fix the relationship. I would really love to have Rey blaming Kylo in front of Luke, saying that he is the one who failed it all.

Luke: Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong

Didn't Luke tell her something similar during their first lesson? Reminder that they were supposed to have three lessons and they had only two if I remember well.

@reylo1992

Kylo seems to get the blame from the fans but ironically, when Rey accused Luke of making the choice for him, she kinda did that to him too. Very Han-esque. They both need to learn a lot.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 19 Dec - 18:28

@Darth Dementor wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:I just got back from my third TLJ viewing.  The fact that they’re the end game couple hits me over the head with a sledgehammer more and more with every viewing.  The way he looks towards her through the Bond in spite of the way she’s shutting the door says everything.  I’m sorry Amanda can’t  see this.
@IoJovi
Every naysayer points to Rey closing the door on Kylo when he reached out to her via ForceBond as proof she wants nothing to do with him ever again, but that's just it...she's closing the door on Kylo Ren.  The very last shot we see of her she's holding the pieces of his old saber,  not knowing how but, determine to piece it back together and make it; ie him whole again.  Rey shut the door on Kylo because she wants Ben Solo.  Not the creation he is trying so hard, and failing, to be but the man she saw redeemed and full of light in her future vision, when their hands touched.  The fact that after that moment Rey only called him Ben is very telling.
@Darth Dementor

now regardless of how the fandom feels about Reylo
some believe the couple is gone, others think the opposite, you've noticed, every time Rey calls kylo with his real name
  Kylo never told her: Ben Solo is dead ......with Han instead, Kylo denies Smile
curious does not it? Very Happy
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 19 Dec - 18:53

@Teo oswald wrote:
@Darth Dementor wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:I just got back from my third TLJ viewing.  The fact that they’re the end game couple hits me over the head with a sledgehammer more and more with every viewing.  The way he looks towards her through the Bond in spite of the way she’s shutting the door says everything.  I’m sorry Amanda can’t  see this.
@IoJovi
Every naysayer points to Rey closing the door on Kylo when he reached out to her via ForceBond as proof she wants nothing to do with him ever again, but that's just it...she's closing the door on Kylo Ren.  The very last shot we see of her she's holding the pieces of his old saber,  not knowing how but, determine to piece it back together and make it; ie him whole again.  Rey shut the door on Kylo because she wants Ben Solo.  Not the creation he is trying so hard, and failing, to be but the man she saw redeemed and full of light in her future vision, when their hands touched.  The fact that after that moment Rey only called him Ben is very telling.
@Darth Dementor

now regardless of how the fandom feels about Reylo
some believe the couple is gone, others think the opposite, you've noticed, every time Rey calls kylo with his real name
  Kylo never told her: Ben Solo is dead ......with Han instead, Kylo denies Smile
curious does not it? Very Happy
@Teo oswald

He was taken aback when Rey called him Ben in the elevator. Boy cannot deny the truth, as LST said.

Something tells me he'll be reminded of this again either by the Force ghost of Anakin [pretty please JJ] or Rey somehow.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Tue 19 Dec - 19:07

@IoJovi

Kylo is the Skywalker of this trilogy and that means the trilogy won't be about some non-Skywalker characters romance. It's that simple. This is the Skywalker family drama/story and that includes the Skywalker romance. More importantly so cause this is the LAST Skywalker Saga.

It's laughable that self-proclaimed SW super fans cannot understand this. It's the simplest thing to understand and yet they are are so up their biased butts they can't see the big picture.

Also, 3 guesses who Black Diamond is. I'm sure you answered that from the first try.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru on Tue 19 Dec - 19:21

@vaderito wrote:
@IoJovi

Kylo is the Skywalker of this trilogy and that means the trilogy won't be about some non-Skywalker characters romance. It's that simple. This is the Skywalker family drama/story and that includes the Skywalker romance. More importantly so cause this is the LAST Skywalker Saga.

It's laughable that self-proclaimed SW super fans cannot understand this. It's the simplest thing to understand and yet they are are so up their biased butts they can't see the big picture.

Also, 3 guesses who Black Diamond is. I'm sure you answered that from the first try.
@vaderito

And I don't know how people can forget that Kylo is the result of the two romances of the saga: Anidala and Hanleia. Our boy has romance written all over his genes.

Last edited by Piper Maru on Tue 19 Dec - 19:22; edited 1 time in total
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Tue 19 Dec - 19:22

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 Ff346f10
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Tue 19 Dec - 19:35

@vaderito wrote:
@IoJovi

@vaderito

Like Aladdin is the "diamond in the rough", Kylo is the "black diamond". At least that's where my mind went to immediately!
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Tue 19 Dec - 19:38

@EchoBase wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 Ff346f10
@EchoBase

I adore Kelly. I adore her so much. Everything she says is 10/10 and she's just as invested in this story as all of us are. I don't think I've ever had such a powerful urge to be real life friends with a celebrity. If only!  Laughing 

She's also one of the only castmembers who will happily talk shop in interviews about the story and characters of TLJ as both part of it and as a fan looking in. I really hope more interviews with her in the future will engage with her about the plot and character dynamics of the movie before she reads the script for IX and has to clam up in fear of giving things away.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Tue 19 Dec - 19:40

Kyle Buchanan is obsessed with shirtless Kylo. he was the first one to break the news. lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Tue 19 Dec - 20:12

@Xylo Ren wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@IoJovi

@vaderito

Like Aladdin is the "diamond in the rough", Kylo is the "black diamond". At least that's where my mind went to immediately!
@Xylo Ren

Nice catch! I would also bet on Kylo even if the intertwined destiny with Rey is important:
- Let's keep in mind that she describes herself Ben as the only hope, confirming to the audience the meaning behind his name
- Black is the color associated to Ren, one of the five Confucius virtues (benevolence)
-Kylo is now the (last) Skywalker in the Skywalker franchise so the question of his survival is in the forefront
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 2401bc11
No wonder that Kathy Kennedy didn't confirm him beyond Episode 9

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Tue 19 Dec - 20:37

@reylo1992 Great meta about Rey's shared culpability in the Renperor fiasco. Have you post it anywhere here? Threads are growing fast so maybe I missed it. I saw it on tumblr.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Tue 19 Dec - 20:56

@vaderito wrote:@reylo1992 Great meta about Rey's shared culpability in the Renperor fiasco. Have you post it anywhere here? Threads are growing fast so maybe I missed it. I saw it on tumblr.
@vaderito

Thanks Smile

I am surprised to get so many notes because it's so unusual. And I expected more people to disagree openly with that POV, so it's really cool to see that a lot of people can relate to Kylo despite his dramatic turn as much as they relate to Rey

I wrote that tumblr post based on a post written in the Review and Reactions thread

Btw, what's your tumblr?
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Tue 19 Dec - 21:04

@reylo1992 wrote:
@vaderito wrote:@reylo1992 Great meta about Rey's shared culpability in the Renperor fiasco. Have you post it anywhere here? Threads are growing fast so maybe I missed it. I saw it on tumblr.
@vaderito

Thanks Smile

I am surprised to get so many notes because it's so unusual. And I expected more people to disagree openly with that POV, so it's really cool to see that a lot of people can relate to Kylo despite his dramatic turn as much as they relate to Rey

I wrote that tumblr post based on a post written in the Review and Reactions thread

Btw, what's your tumblr?
@reylo1992

I don't have any, saw it at Cobweb's.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Tue 19 Dec - 22:12

@EchoBase wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 Ff346f10
@EchoBase

Kelly knows what's up, bless her heart.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Tue 19 Dec - 23:13

@reylo1992 wrote:
@vaderito

Thanks Smile

Btw, what's your tumblr?
@reylo1992

Same from me. I saw your Rey meta in the Reactions thread. Absolutely incredible.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Wed 20 Dec - 7:12

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 38 Screen41
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum