Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:36 pm

@Darth Rowan wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:So now we have a prince and a princess Wink
@Moonlight13

OMG please let this be Rey Prana! I've wanted a King Prana lineage since I heard that name. But did you notice that he said Rey is trying to hide who she is?? That means she knows she's royalty. I think I remember hearing that Rey knows who her parents are. Can't recall who said it though, maybe Daisy?

Holy s*** guys. This is so amazing. I think it's the first time I've laughed in days, I really needed that. ^^
@Darth Rowan

I think Pablo said she would recognize her parents if she saw them again. Confus
@Moonlight13

So wait a minute --- does this mean that Rey Skywalker is well and truly DEAD???

Is this the final nail on the Reywalker coffin?????



OMG it's Christmas in October and I love it!
@Darth Rowan
I'm so confused, LOL. Is he talking about Leia or Rey? I'm going to jump on board with "Rey" because Leia was never hiding her identity in order to survive? Plus, nobody ever said Rey couldn't remember who she really was (as far as I remember)? The quote just doesn't seem to fit Leia, and there has to be a reason why the interviewer concluded it was Rey. This obviously is not the full quote. Maybe it wasn't meant to be revealed until the full interview is released, in which case it was intended to be the once-and-for-all Reywalker debunk?

OR, he's referring to the Bloodline thing with Leia never talking about her relation to Vader??? But then why does the interviewer think he's referring to Rey? #CONFUSION. Either way it's awesome! Either it's further confirmation about Leia's Bloodline arc being related to Kylo's fall or it's great new info about Rey.

That new description of Kylo gave me goosebumps btw! Any time Adam talks about Kylo you know it's going to be a slam dunk for some reason. "A young person struggling to come of age" and "a vulnerable kid"... profound. It's almost like we haven't been making these comparisons for the past two years.

This also gives us new clarifications about Kylo's character arc. Adam was obviously given incentive to want to take the role by some kind of start to finish arc description. No planning ahead my a**. Plotgate can shove it, tbfh.


Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4041
Likes : 35036
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:38 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@MrsWindu wrote:Apparently Adam Driver drops a few hints about the Last Jedi in this months GQ

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/adam-driver-star-wars-the-last-jedi

‘......The man behind the mask was not a man at all, but rather a young person struggling to come of age. "I remember the initial conversations about having things 'skinned'," Driver recalls, "peeling away layers to evolve into other people, and the person Kylo's pretending to be on the outside is not who he is. He's a vulnerable kid who doesn't know where to put his energy, but when he puts his mask on, suddenly, he's playing a role. JJ had that idea initially and I think Rian took it to the next level."....

...."You have, also, the hidden identity of this princess who's hiding who she really is so she can survive and Kylo Ren and her hiding behind these artifices," Driver says, apparently dropping a massive revelation about Rey's royal origins....,

He looks damn fine on the cover.
@MrsWindu

He also talked about Carrie and advice she gave him.  I must say, she was a very honest person. Miss her.  Sad

I don't think it's a slip [Adam is too good for that] but I do remember one thing about Rey and how her people are looking for her. Was it in Junior Novelization? Is it possible she is a royalty?
@DarthRen

Sorry but I have a feeling he's talking about Leia, especially in regards to her relationship with her son and the role he played in her husband's death. There is NO way he would let something massive like that slip - I mean he didn't even tell his wife that he landed a massive role in Star Wars, so why would he reveal anything to a magazine journalist?
@AppleCrumble122

It sounds like he's talking about Leia to me as well. Did the writer make a mistake? This is amazing if it's Rey. I don't know what to think Shocked


Last edited by Cowgirlsamurai on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1968
Likes : 9740
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Piper Maru on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:38 pm

If it was about Leia, Pablo wouldn't be so snarky about it. C'mon guys. There's no need to overanalyze this. I love you, but sometimes I find your lack of faith disturbing.
avatar
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1283
Likes : 10223
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 27
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:38 pm

I think it's Rey.  He was talking about it in the context of the Rey and Kylo.  Rey is the hidden identity.  Whether Leia tried to cover things up in Bloodline is not important.  The audience has known that Leia was Vader's daughter for 34 years.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4641
Likes : 22446
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:38 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:So now we have a prince and a princess Wink
@Moonlight13

OMG please let this be Rey Prana! I've wanted a King Prana lineage since I heard that name. But did you notice that he said Rey is trying to hide who she is?? That means she knows she's royalty. I think I remember hearing that Rey knows who her parents are. Can't recall who said it though, maybe Daisy?

Holy s*** guys. This is so amazing. I think it's the first time I've laughed in days, I really needed that. ^^
@Darth Rowan

I think Pablo said she would recognize her parents if she saw them again. Confus
@Moonlight13

So wait a minute --- does this mean that Rey Skywalker is well and truly DEAD???

Is this the final nail on the Reywalker coffin?????



OMG it's Christmas in October and I love it!
@Darth Rowan
I'm so confused, LOL. Is he talking about Leia or Rey? I'm going to jump on board with "Rey" because Leia was never hiding her identity in order to survive? Plus, nobody ever said Rey couldn't remember who she really was (as far as I remember)? The quote just doesn't seem to fit Leia, and there has to be a reason why the interviewer concluded it was Rey. This obviously is not the full quote. Maybe it wasn't meant to be revealed until the full interview is released, in which case it was intended to be the once-and-for-all Reywalker debunk?

That new description of Kylo gave me goosebumps btw! Any time Adam talks about Kylo you know it's going to be a slam dunk for some reason. "A young person struggling to come of age" and "a vulnerable kid"... profound. It's almost like we haven't been making these comparisons for the past two years.

This also gives us new clarifications about Kylo's character arc. Adam was obviously given incentive to want to take the role by some kind of start to finish arc description. No planning ahead my a**. Plotgate can shove it, tbfh.
@FrolickingFizzgig

If she does know her identity and is hiding it, it gives a new dimension to why she grimaces when he says "you, a scavenger" during the interrogation scene. Her grimace to that remark makes sense anyway, he's basically calling her "gutter trash" by the tone in his voice, which is deeply offensive anyway, but.....it seems more interesting now if she does know.

That being said....ugh, idk....I'm not so sure it's Rey he's talking about.... scratch


Last edited by SheLitAFire on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1918
Likes : 7226
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:39 pm

@Kessel wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:Just little old scavenger Rey is truly dead, and Reywalker. Maybe Rey Solo? The truthers won't let go, but as I have said this is myth and Rey is going to be somebody, Royalty... Princess Rey Palpatine or Princess Kenobi? We shall see...
@spacebaby45678

reylosource
Just a reminder that the casual audience (and GQ writers) are most certainly not aware of the events of Bloodline - namely, that Leia hid who she was (the daughter of Vader) from EVERYONE including her own son until he was like 23 years old.

So the writer most definitely just assumed Adam was referring to Rey, but Adam clearly knows the context behind Kylo Ren (including the Vader stuff with Leia) so he was talking about Leia not realizing that the writer had no context for it.

Oh well emergency averted... going back to sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
@spacebaby45678

Yeah, the more I think about it, it could likely be a reference to how Leia hid her identity as Vader's daughter from the galaxy (and Kylo) for all those years (pre-Bloodline) and how Kylo and Leia parallel each other in hiding their true identities, in different ways.
@Kessel

Who knows but sh*t will hit the fan tomorrow, either the reporter for GQ is wrong and how did this get past the editors? Or AD that hot hunk of man has loose lips and violated his NDA or this is a planned strategic spoiler drop? Who knows Pop corn Pop corn Pop corn
avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2593
Likes : 6002
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:41 pm

*Waits for the corpse of Rey Skywalker to somehow cling to something in this*



*Also waits for further clarification because is still confused*
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4041
Likes : 35036
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:42 pm

Okay, I read it again.

he said she and Kylo Ren have to hide behind these artifices.

Leia doesn't hide. She just denies.

Rey could've been hiding. or was hidden. But her memory was lost as a child grows up, and thought that she was abandoned. Maybe they really were supposed to get back to her.

..Also what if Adam just calls Daisy 'princess'?

*ducks tomatoes*
avatar
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by snufkin on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:42 pm

@Piper Maru wrote:It's not a "slip". There's no such thing in a controlled environment. If he said that, and apparently he did (judging by the ""), he got permission.
@Piper Maru

Agreed, they get debriefed (see Daisy's comment at SWC about the poster) about what they can or cannot discuss. He has clearance to talk about Rey and her relationship with Kylo. Publications usually drop on Tuesdays, but late Sunday afternoon (I live in PST -8 GMT) sure is an interesting time for His and Hers interviews to come out.


Took the princess comment to mean Rey because she joked to BB-8 about being classified and a big secret, kind of like Finn calling himself a big deal. And while yes, Leia did hide some of her identity, she was always called princess and member of the Elder Houses (who maybe have some connection to Rey being FO sympathizers). Versus Rey on Jakku, having to do whatever to survive. Also gee who else had a thing for Princesses previously in the franchise?
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7884
Likes : 35806
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Tex on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:43 pm

I casually pop into the forum to see if anything is going on and I see Adam's GQ interview. Shocked WTF???

And that Pablo has marked himself safe in the Tumblr reaction to Adam's interview. My god I love this fandom Laughing
avatar
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 590
Likes : 3618
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-07
Age : 27
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by AceofWands on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:43 pm

@Piper Maru wrote:If it was about Leia, Pablo wouldn't be so snarky about it. C'mon guys. There's no need to overanalyze this. I love you, but sometimes I find your lack of faith disturbing.
@Piper Maru

Yeah, I just saw PH's Twitter and I think it's about Rey. When it's about nonsensical conclusions, he usually debunks them pretty quickly. Now he's like : "Nope, got nothing to do with this mess".

Yay! Princess Rey. So regardless of what happens Rey Prana is not that off (even if she's not Prana).
avatar
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 880
Likes : 2727
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-11
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Kessel on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:43 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@Kessel wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:Just little old scavenger Rey is truly dead, and Reywalker. Maybe Rey Solo? The truthers won't let go, but as I have said this is myth and Rey is going to be somebody, Royalty... Princess Rey Palpatine or Princess Kenobi? We shall see...
@spacebaby45678

reylosource
Just a reminder that the casual audience (and GQ writers) are most certainly not aware of the events of Bloodline - namely, that Leia hid who she was (the daughter of Vader) from EVERYONE including her own son until he was like 23 years old.

So the writer most definitely just assumed Adam was referring to Rey, but Adam clearly knows the context behind Kylo Ren (including the Vader stuff with Leia) so he was talking about Leia not realizing that the writer had no context for it.

Oh well emergency averted... going back to sleep  Sleep  Sleep  Sleep  Sleep
@spacebaby45678

Yeah, the more I think about it, it could likely be a reference to how Leia hid her identity as Vader's daughter from the galaxy (and Kylo) for all those years (pre-Bloodline) and how Kylo and Leia parallel each other in hiding their true identities, in different ways.
@Kessel

Who knows but sh*t will hit the fan tomorrow, either the reporter for GQ is wrong and how did this get past the editors? Or AD that hot hunk of man has loose lips and violated his NDA or this is a planned strategic spoiler drop? Who knows Pop corn Pop corn Pop corn
@spacebaby45678

Oh definitely, we'll find out soon enough! Smile  There's no way fans won't question Pablo, etc. I'm sure we'll get some kind of clarification.

I assume the article may help provide more context as well. The author (who was also the interviewer?) seemed to think Adam was referring to Rey so it'll be interesting to see why he assumed that...
avatar
Kessel
Moderator

Messages : 1873
Likes : 13243
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:45 pm

@AceofWands wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:If it was about Leia, Pablo wouldn't be so snarky about it. C'mon guys. There's no need to overanalyze this. I love you, but sometimes I find your lack of faith disturbing.
@Piper Maru

Yeah, I just saw PH's Twitter and I think it's about Rey. When it's about nonsensical conclusions, he usually debunks them pretty quickly. Now he's like : "Nope, got nothing to do with this mess".

Yay! Princess Rey. So regardless of what happens Rey Prana is not that off (even if she's not Prana).
@AceofWands

What's PH saying?
avatar
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1918
Likes : 7226
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:45 pm

Ahhh, I read it again and it doesn't sound like Leia. Everyone calls her Princess, err General. So Rey knows she's royalty but keeps it secret?! I have to rewatch TFA with this new information.
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1968
Likes : 9740
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by AceofWands on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:46 pm

avatar
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 880
Likes : 2727
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-11
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by reylo1992 on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:47 pm

@DarthRen wrote:
@PalmettoBlue wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:
@Moonlight13 wrote:So now we have a prince and a princess Wink
@Moonlight13

OMG please let this be Rey Prana! I've wanted a King Prana lineage since I heard that name. But did you notice that he said Rey is trying to hide who she is?? That means she knows she's royalty. I think I remember hearing that Rey knows who her parents are. Can't recall who said it though, maybe Daisy?

Holy s*** guys. This is so amazing. I think it's the first time I've laughed in days, I really needed that. ^^
@Darth Rowan

I think Pablo said she would recognize her parents if she saw them again. Confus
@Moonlight13

So wait a minute --- does this mean that Rey Skywalker is well and truly DEAD???

Is this the final nail on the Reywalker coffin?????



OMG it's Christmas in October and I love it!
@Darth Rowan

We can only hope. But I bet Reywalkers will take it as confirmation that she’s a Skywalker.
@PalmettoBlue

More likely Soloits will take it as an evidence. Kylo as Prince and Rey as Princess, siblings.
@DarthRen

Wow! I am so surprised that he would be allowed to drop that huge information. I take with a grain of salt until I see the complete interview; From now on, I have two suggestions:
1) Either he is talking about Rey, which would confirm that she is some kind of Star Wars Anastasia. Then, the reason why she was cast away makes much sense.

2) But in the case where he wouldn't talking about Rey (because that's really a huge spoiler), I would suggest that maybe he is referring Ben Solo to a Princess hiding her identity so that she can survive. After all, several persons on the forum pointed out that Ben Solo is more the archetype of a classical Disney Princess like Snow White, Aurora, etc... who indeed hide (their identity) so that they can survive. Until now, we don't know the reasons why Kylo wore this mask and we don't know whether some people from the Republic are after Ben Solo because of his origins:

"You have, also, the hidden identity of this princess who's hiding who she really is so she can survive and Kylo Ren and her hiding behind these artifices,"

I know it seems completely nonsense to interpret it like that but epecially in regard to the fact that he says "she", but I have no example of a Disney Prince who hides his identity so that he can't survive in mind. And  Rey doesn't know who she and it doesn't seem like she hides behind artifices either contrary to him. Or will she discover her identity and try to hide it so that she can survive in the course of TLJ? So maybe Adam tries to emphasize that Kylo is as much a Disney Princess as a villain with solme dual personality.

3) He is actually talking about Leia hiding his identity as Vader's daughter

Anyway, I'll wait for the completeinterview (and a possible debunk/rectification) before jumping to conclusions. Until now, the fact that he is talking to Rey is the most plausible option IMO. Maybe that the princess is no title but only the acknowledgement that SW is a Disney fairytale in which there is a place for romance and for Reylo
avatar
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1337
Likes : 5483
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by DarthRen on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:47 pm

If this is true then ...

avatar
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2071
Likes : 6150
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 29
Localisation : GE Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Forsythia on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:48 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@AceofWands wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:If it was about Leia, Pablo wouldn't be so snarky about it. C'mon guys. There's no need to overanalyze this. I love you, but sometimes I find your lack of faith disturbing.
@Piper Maru

Yeah, I just saw PH's Twitter and I think it's about Rey. When it's about nonsensical conclusions, he usually debunks them pretty quickly. Now he's like : "Nope, got nothing to do with this mess".  

Yay! Princess Rey. So regardless of what happens Rey Prana is not that off (even if she's not Prana).
@AceofWands

What's PH saying?
@SheLitAFire



avatar
Forsythia
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 366
Likes : 2040
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Piper Maru on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:48 pm

See? If it was bullshit or a genuine slip (i.e. "Rey's parents are not in TFA" by J.J.) Pablo would react instantly. He didn't and he wants to stay way. Probably because it's true Laughing
avatar
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1283
Likes : 10223
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 27
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Piper Maru on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:49 pm

And it doesn't matter that he didn't read it. He knows what the fuss is all about (Rey's origins) and wants to stay way.
avatar
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1283
Likes : 10223
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 27
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by AceofWands on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:49 pm

@Forsythia wrote:

@Forsythia

Lol he hasn't read it. It's a paragraph and it takes 15 seconds to read it. Laughing Laughing


Last edited by AceofWands on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 880
Likes : 2727
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-11
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by reylo1992 on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:50 pm

Guys! New Daisy's interview in which she speaks about the hand offer  Very Happy
http://sylviasnow89.tumblr.com/post/166928954677/1captainswan1-sleemo-renpressrey-omg-im

Love the way she makes it clear (to the antis) that Rey is a grown girl who can handle herself very well regarding her decisions Twisted Evil


Last edited by reylo1992 on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1337
Likes : 5483
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:51 pm

@Piper Maru wrote:See? If it was bullshit or a genuine slip (i.e. "Rey's parents are not in TFA" by J.J.) Pablo would react instantly. He didn't and he wants to stay way. Probably because it's true Laughing
@Piper Maru

I agree.  They want this information out to the segment of fans who pay attention closely.  This is preparation for those who really didn't read TFA well.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4641
Likes : 22446
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:51 pm

Pablo: *phones LFL* HUSTON WE HAS PROBLEM

Pablo on Twitter: I HAVEN'T READ IT. BUG OFF.
avatar
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by DarthRen on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 7:55 pm

I guess Adam will not be part of press tour, he'll probably tell us the whole plot of the movie. lol!
avatar
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2071
Likes : 6150
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 29
Localisation : GE Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum