Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Helix on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:43 pm

Kylo is Disney Princess confirmed.

Oddly I'm seeing this as confirmation as Rey=reincarnated Padme ( not my theory ) more than anything on another site. Which says a lot about where I'm looking.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Darth Rowan on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:44 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@PalmettoBlue wrote:

We can only hope. But I bet Reywalkers will take it as confirmation that she’s a Skywalker.
@PalmettoBlue

More likely Soloits will take it as an evidence. Kylo as Prince and Rey as Princess, siblings.
@DarthRen

Where is that jumping cow meme from earlier - the leaps and jumps they take. Amazing, wow. XD

@Darth Rowan

here you go! Lolilol
@SheLitAFire

Lololol thank you for this, I foresee it will keep coming in handy as the denial gets thicker and thicker XD

@Snufkin, I agree, I also think of @Darth Dingbat when I think of daddy King Prana. XD

_________________
"We'll see."
avatar
Darth Rowan
Admin

Messages : 3642
Likes : 10755
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Forsythia on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:46 pm

@Helix wrote:Kylo is Disney Princess confirmed.
@Helix
Kylo is actually a woman pretending to be a man Very Happy

But since I've jokingly considered Kylo my favourite Disney Princess for some time, I'd really love it if Adam meant it metaphorically.
avatar
Forsythia
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 373
Likes : 2065
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by AceofWands on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:46 pm

Now, wait a minute.

I can get on board with Rey lost princess. Frankly Rey Prana is my favourite theory, so it's cool.

I feel the interview might be on the right direction and this is all sort of planned, and that it is about Rey. Also please consider that in Daisy's interview she also talks about Kylo. If they want to hammer on the idea that these characters are going to be important to each other, it would make sense that the actors would talk about these characters.

What about Rian Johnson saying that Rey's parentage is important only for her? If she has an identity she has to hide, it isn't important just for her. Is Rian a troll? Should we second guess what he says?

@Forsythia I agree lost princess Rey is evidence for Reywalker even though it doesn't make sense. Since when any evidence needed to make sense to confirm Reywalker?
avatar
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 884
Likes : 2758
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-11
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by DarthRen on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:48 pm

@AceofWands wrote:Now, wait a minute.

I can get on board with Rey lost princess. Frankly Rey Prana is my favourite theory, so it's cool.

I feel the interview might be on the right direction and this is all sort of planned, and that it is about Rey. Also please consider that in Daisy's interview she also talks about Kylo. If they want to hammer on the idea that these characters are going to be important to each other, it would make sense that the actors would talk about these characters.

What about Rian Johnson saying that Rey's parentage is important only for her? If she has an identity she has to hide, it isn't important just for her. Is Rian a troll? Should we second guess what he says?

@Forsythia I agree lost princess Rey is evidence for Reywalker even though it doesn't make sense. Since when any evidence needed to make sense to confirm Reywalker?
@AceofWands

Tbh it really isn't, because Luke is not a royalty. This would be more of an evidence for Solo but we know where that theory stands.
avatar
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2071
Likes : 6152
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 29
Localisation : GE Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:50 pm

@AceofWands wrote:Now, wait a minute.

I can get on board with Rey lost princess. Frankly Rey Prana is my favourite theory, so it's cool.

I feel the interview might be on the right direction and this is all sort of planned, and that it is about Rey. Also please consider that in Daisy's interview she also talks about Kylo. If they want to hammer on the idea that these characters are going to be important to each other, it would make sense that the actors would talk about these characters.

What about Rian Johnson saying that Rey's parentage is important only for her? If she has an identity she has to hide, it isn't important just for her. Is Rian a troll? Should we second guess what he says?

@Forsythia I agree lost princess Rey is evidence for Reywalker even though it doesn't make sense. Since when any evidence needed to make sense to confirm Reywalker?
@AceofWands

Yes Suspect Suspect
avatar
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2593
Likes : 6002
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Helix on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:50 pm

Luke could've been like daddy and had an affair with a Queen or some Royalty, but eh. Not counting on it.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Tex on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:52 pm

@snufkin wrote:
@Tex wrote:Ok serious shout out to all those who were on the Rey lost Princess theory way back when. I remember talking to a few people about it. Good times guys. Styled So JJ wasn't lying to us when he said that in a fairytale you have a prince and a princess. Now I just need confirmation that there going to go shack up at Vader's castle. Twisted Evil
@Tex

Bwahahaha! I do recall around the time Rogue One came out the discussion about how "they're going to re-use this again for the ST, aren't they" included jokes about how he'd take her there to try and impress her.

My original Rey theory after my first viewing was that her parents had some kind of ties to the FO/Snoke, bad sh*t went down where they were in desperate enough straights to stash her at Unkar Plutt's daycare center, and got killed (likely murdered) while off doing whatever wherever that was too dangerous for her to be around. And one of the million dollar questions is how much of the world building Claudie Grey got to do in conjunction with Rian Johnson (and they kept her in the dark about the ST) will show up in the movies? Because the Elder Houses get mentioned both in Leia Princess of Alderaan and Bloodline, where we know that they eventually have factions collaborating with the FO. One of the ideas I've considered is that Rey's parents were like Leia, in a group which got taken out as a threat as part of FO power consolidations. And whoever her family turns out to be, we know LF is going to use them for future novel and comic book tie-ins.  They have to be interesting people doing significant things which tie into the larger story.

Also lost princess in the metaphorical woods would tie in with all of the Fairy Tale metaphors that JJ already used in his DVD commentary.
@snufkin

Yeah I agree with all the references to the elder houses. That and them dropping the fact that Ben has royal blood and is in fact a prince. I mean it can't all be coincidence? They are pushing this stuff for a reason.

As for JJ's commentary it's just great how he actually describes Rey as Sleeping Beauty. A character who is hidden by her parents, the king and queen, to be kept safe. She's discovered in the woods by a prince. Add dancing in the woods and knowing each other in a dream to that mix. The prince in a nutshell awakens her and helps her realize her place as royalty. I mean these are things we've all talked about, but damn does it feel good to see this stuff coming full circle.
avatar
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 590
Likes : 3619
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-07
Age : 27
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:52 pm

@Helix wrote:Luke could've been like daddy and had an affair with a Queen or some Royalty, but eh. Not counting on it.
@Helix

Luke is like the original monks on Skellig Michael.  He took a vow of chastity and gave his life to the Force. :-)
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4642
Likes : 22451
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by AceofWands on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:55 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@AceofWands wrote:Now, wait a minute.

What about Rian Johnson saying that Rey's parentage is important only for her? If she has an identity she has to hide, it isn't important just for her. Is Rian a troll? Should we second guess what he says?

@Forsythia I agree lost princess Rey is evidence for Reywalker even though it doesn't make sense. Since when any evidence needed to make sense to confirm Reywalker?
@AceofWands

Yes Suspect Suspect
@spacebaby45678

Yeah... If it's true that AD is referring to Rey, it sheds light on the "no central romance" quote.

@darthren

It's evidence for Rey Skywalker because they would make the connection with Padme without thinking things through, cause they don't think things through.


avatar
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 884
Likes : 2758
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-11
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Helix on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:55 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Helix wrote:Luke could've been like daddy and had an affair with a Queen or some Royalty, but eh. Not counting on it.
@Helix

Luke is like the original monks on Skellig Michael.  He took a vow of chastity and gave his life to the Force. :-)
@SoloSideCousin

Perhaps. I think it's likely he just devoted so much time to bringing back the Jedi he never really had a serious relationship. But until the film is out, everything is guesswork or headcanons since LF isn't keen on giving out much on his story between ROTJ and TFA.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2506
Likes : 10490
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by snufkin on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:55 pm

@Darth Rowan wrote:@Snufkin, I agree, I also think of @Darth Dingbat when I think of daddy King Prana. XD

I just have this mental image that she's somewhere with no idea that this is going on right now because of her timezone

avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7890
Likes : 35855
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by PalmettoBlue on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:55 pm

@Helix wrote:Kylo is Disney Princess confirmed.

Oddly I'm seeing this as confirmation as Rey=reincarnated Padme ( not my theory ) more than anything on another site. Which says a lot about where I'm looking.
@Helix

What's this now? Padme has been reincarnated? That's a theory?
Bless it.

I've read this quote several times and it always seems to read like it's about Rey. However, I can see, if it was a slip (which I doubt), them saying that AD meant Leia. Oopsy and all that.
However, a lost princess does seem to belie Rian's quote about her parents not mattering, as @AceofWands pointed out. However, I find that idea that a huntsman abandoned her to be a fascinating twist...I wish I'd been around in the early days to know all of these theories!
Curse my tardiness!
avatar
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 645
Likes : 2709
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-14
Localisation : USA

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by DarthRen on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:57 pm

@AceofWands wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@AceofWands wrote:Now, wait a minute.

What about Rian Johnson saying that Rey's parentage is important only for her? If she has an identity she has to hide, it isn't important just for her. Is Rian a troll? Should we second guess what he says?

@Forsythia I agree lost princess Rey is evidence for Reywalker even though it doesn't make sense. Since when any evidence needed to make sense to confirm Reywalker?
@AceofWands

Yes Suspect Suspect
@spacebaby45678

Yeah... If it's true that AD is referring to Rey, it sheds light on the "no central romance" quote.

@darthren

It's evidence for Rey Skywalker because they would make the connection with Padme without thinking things through, cause they don't think things through.


@AceofWands

They're not that naive. I'll give them more credit that that ... I guess.
avatar
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2071
Likes : 6152
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 29
Localisation : GE Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Tex on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:59 pm

@snufkin wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:@Snufkin, I agree, I also think of @Darth Dingbat when I think of daddy King Prana. XD

I just have this mental image that she's somewhere with no idea that this is going on right now because of her timezone

@snufkin

Oh man someone go wake her up! I'm so excited to see her reaction to this Very Happy
avatar
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 590
Likes : 3619
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-07
Age : 27
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by AceofWands on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:59 pm

@PalmettoBlue wrote:

I've read this quote several times and it always seems to read like it's about Rey. However, I can see, if it was a slip (which I doubt), them saying that AD meant Leia. Oopsy and all that.
However, a lost princess does seem to belie Rian's quote about her parents not mattering, as @AceofWands pointed out. However, I find that idea that a huntsman abandoned her to be a fascinating twist...I wish I'd been around in the early days to know all of these theories!
Curse my tardiness!

@PalmettoBlue

Not really. When you're writing this stuff and people are claiming that you are seeing things, you are fantasizing, trying to turn into SW into something that it's not and questioning your sanity, your intelligence and your moral standards, I don't know.

It's hilarious now, sure, cause these are the very same people saying that Kylo extends his hand to Luke, or that this quote means Padme is reincarnated... Anyways, your tardiness is not bad. You get only the laughing streak.
avatar
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 884
Likes : 2758
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-11
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by AceofWands on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:01 pm

@snufkin wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:@Snufkin, I agree, I also think of @Darth Dingbat when I think of daddy King Prana. XD

I just have this mental image that she's somewhere with no idea that this is going on right now because of her timezone

@snufkin


Gotta tag her right: @Darth Dingbat it's your turn to be sleeping beauty.
avatar
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 884
Likes : 2758
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-11
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by ReyofLightSide on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:04 pm

@Forsythia wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:
@AceofWands wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:If it was about Leia, Pablo wouldn't be so snarky about it. C'mon guys. There's no need to overanalyze this. I love you, but sometimes I find your lack of faith disturbing.
@Piper Maru

Yeah, I just saw PH's Twitter and I think it's about Rey. When it's about nonsensical conclusions, he usually debunks them pretty quickly. Now he's like : "Nope, got nothing to do with this mess".  

Yay! Princess Rey. So regardless of what happens Rey Prana is not that off (even if she's not Prana).
@AceofWands

What's PH saying?
@SheLitAFire



@Forsythia

Pablo's all, "I would like to be excluded from this narrative."
avatar
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1100
Likes : 5988
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by DarthRen on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:04 pm

@Tex wrote:
@snufkin wrote:
@Tex wrote:Ok serious shout out to all those who were on the Rey lost Princess theory way back when. I remember talking to a few people about it. Good times guys. Styled So JJ wasn't lying to us when he said that in a fairytale you have a prince and a princess. Now I just need confirmation that there going to go shack up at Vader's castle. Twisted Evil
@Tex

Bwahahaha! I do recall around the time Rogue One came out the discussion about how "they're going to re-use this again for the ST, aren't they" included jokes about how he'd take her there to try and impress her.

My original Rey theory after my first viewing was that her parents had some kind of ties to the FO/Snoke, bad sh*t went down where they were in desperate enough straights to stash her at Unkar Plutt's daycare center, and got killed (likely murdered) while off doing whatever wherever that was too dangerous for her to be around. And one of the million dollar questions is how much of the world building Claudie Grey got to do in conjunction with Rian Johnson (and they kept her in the dark about the ST) will show up in the movies? Because the Elder Houses get mentioned both in Leia Princess of Alderaan and Bloodline, where we know that they eventually have factions collaborating with the FO. One of the ideas I've considered is that Rey's parents were like Leia, in a group which got taken out as a threat as part of FO power consolidations. And whoever her family turns out to be, we know LF is going to use them for future novel and comic book tie-ins.  They have to be interesting people doing significant things which tie into the larger story.

Also lost princess in the metaphorical woods would tie in with all of the Fairy Tale metaphors that JJ already used in his DVD commentary.
@snufkin

Yeah I agree with all the references to the elder houses. That and them dropping the fact that Ben has royal blood and is in fact a prince. I mean it can't all be coincidence? They are pushing this stuff for a reason.

As for JJ's commentary it's just great how he actually describes Rey as Sleeping Beauty. A character who is hidden by her parents, the king and queen, to be kept safe. She's discovered in the woods by a prince. Add dancing in the woods and knowing each other in a dream to that mix. The prince in a nutshell awakens her and helps her realize her place as royalty. I mean these are things we've all talked about, but damn does it feel good to see this stuff coming full circle.
@Tex

I just wonder, what is that bit about recognizing energy in each other during their interrogation scene. What could this mean in the light of princess/prince?

Is the Force playing tinder matchmaking with them?


Last edited by DarthRen on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2071
Likes : 6152
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 29
Localisation : GE Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by PalmettoBlue on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:05 pm

@AceofWands wrote:
@PalmettoBlue wrote:

I've read this quote several times and it always seems to read like it's about Rey. However, I can see, if it was a slip (which I doubt), them saying that AD meant Leia. Oopsy and all that.
However, a lost princess does seem to belie Rian's quote about her parents not mattering, as @AceofWands pointed out. However, I find that idea that a huntsman abandoned her to be a fascinating twist...I wish I'd been around in the early days to know all of these theories!
Curse my tardiness!

@PalmettoBlue

Not really. When you're writing this stuff and people are claiming that you are seeing things, you are fantasizing, trying to turn into SW into something that it's not and questioning your sanity, your intelligence and your moral standards, I don't know.

It's hilarious now, sure, cause these are the very same people saying that Kylo extends his hand to Luke, or that this quote means Padme is reincarnated... Anyways, your tardiness is not bad. You get only the laughing streak.
@AceofWands

I just don't understand the hostility. I mean, I wasn't on board with Reylo for a long time, but I didn't seek people out to tell them I didn't agree with them. It's really not hard to not be a jerk. You just - keep your pie hole closed.

Now, I have IRL friends who are Reywalkers. I've decided to just let them be surprised. They've mocked me a bit about my thoughts, so I've moved to "okay, we'll go with your theory. Let me know how it holds up."

I'm not even going to point this out to them. I'm just going to smirk. And probably say: I told you so.
avatar
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 645
Likes : 2709
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-14
Localisation : USA

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by ZioRen on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:06 pm

If this is about Rey, it's a nail in the Reywalker coffin. There's no way they'd explain it as Luke getting with someone royal and conceiving baby Rey, because that would involve a whole long explanation of what that is, how that happened, why Rey ended up the "lost princess" from both Luke and her mother, and why Luke seemed to have no clue about it based on the fact that he kept going around the galaxy with Ben seemingly unaware or uncaring of any existing daughter. That would put way, WAY too much emphasis on Luke. Half the movie would have to be about him explaining that, and not Rey.


Last edited by ZioRen on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2609
Likes : 17701
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by AceofWands on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:12 pm

@ZioRen wrote:If this is about Rey, it's a nail in the Reywalker coffin. There's no way they'd explain it as Luke getting with someone royal and conceiving baby Rey, because that would involve a whole long explanation of what that is, how that happened, why Rey ended up the "lost princess" from both Luke and her mother, and why Luke seemed to have no clue about it based on the fact that he kept going around the galaxy with Ben seemingly unaware or uncaring of any existing daughter. That would put way, WAY too much emphasis on Luke. Half the movie would have to be about him explaining that, and not Rey.
@ZioRen

But that's the whole point of a lot of the people with the Reywalker theory: having the ST about Luke.

avatar
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 884
Likes : 2758
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-11
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Lovely_Rose on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:12 pm

I'd prefer if Rey weren't a princess-- I sort of liked the narrative of a true "no one" finding her own place in the world and being something special regardless of a lack of noble birth, and it constrasted well with Kylo actually being royal. I'll take it if it means Reylo though.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 55
Likes : 348
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by Forsythia on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:13 pm

Why does Prince Kylo and Princess Rey make me think of arranged marriage/engagement tropes? Very Happy
avatar
Forsythia
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 373
Likes : 2065
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview Revelations: "Hidden princess" and "the relationship between Rey and Kylo" and more golden quotes discussion

Post by DarthRen on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

@Forsythia wrote:Why does Prince Kylo and Princess Rey make me think of arranged marriage/engagement tropes? Very Happy
@Forsythia

Maybe we're looking too much into it. I thought about and wanted to write a comment about it. What a Face

What if Leia and members of some other powerful family had an arrangement that firstborn son and daughter would get married. Then all hell breaks loose. It worked like that in our history, male and female from two families were destined to marry based on their agreement of some kind. The Force just brought them on the right track.

Since this Prince Kylo and Princess Rey ... bless you AD. Smile
avatar
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2071
Likes : 6152
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 29
Localisation : GE Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum