Padme Amidala Young Novel Announced: Queen's Shadow

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Padme Amidala Young Novel Announced: Queen's Shadow

Post by Kessel on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 8:16 pm

Wow @Darth Rowan, that headpiece already looks amazing! Your costume is going to look incredible once it’s all completed.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette on Wed 01 Aug 2018, 4:16 am

@Darth Rowan wrote:

We desperately need a fashionista in ST and lord knows it won't be Rey or Leia - that's not their style. Hopefully Kylo Ren will embrace his grandma's fashion sense and will wear some haute couture Renperor fashions in IX!

For Padme, I think she might become more popular again after her novel comes out. Here's hoping!
@Darth Rowan

You revealed one of my secret dream for Ep. 9, I really hope they will go full Padme for Renperor. I love fanart which depict him as the true legacy of Padme's fashion sense.

And good job for the headpiece, it really looks complicated! Shocked

Edit.

Here is an interview of the author:
https://www.starwars.com/news/queens-shadow-interview

When they were like, “Hey, do you want to write this book?” and I was like, “Do I get the handmaidens?” and they were like, “Yes!”, we just rolled from there. So it’s fantastic to take these super-smart, super-fantastic girls, and just write their stories and their relationships and all that kind of stuff.

It's not much, but we know this novel will be focused on Padme, her handmaidens and political schemes. You can also feel the love of E.K. Johnston for Padme.
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette on Thu 30 Aug 2018, 9:51 am

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put it here, but I think fans of Padmé look at this thread and will be happy to find her in other media.
I found a list with all the Mentions of Padmé in Star Wars Canon in Works Set After Revenge of the Sith as of August 22nd, 2018.

http://glompcat.tumblr.com/post/177253077996/mentions-of-padm%C3%A9-in-star-wars-canon-in-works-set

After seeing her remembered by several people, it will be nice to have a book with her point of view.
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum