The Last Jedi Countdown

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by shii405 on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 8:15 pm

13 hours more to go! Today is finally my big day!! Waaa.... so excited!
I will go straight from work so I got everything checked this morning. Ticket, check! Makeup remover, check! Tissue, check! Personal snack, check! TFA in my phone (for rewatch), check! I'm so ready!

I wonder how many of us have already migrated to the spoiler forum and how many still stuck here Laughing
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 441
Likes : 2994
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-23
Localisation : Tokyo

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by tukicarreno on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 9:17 pm

@shii405 wrote:13 hours more to go! Today is finally my big day!! Waaa.... so excited!
I will go straight from work so I got everything checked this morning. Ticket, check! Makeup remover, check! Tissue, check! Personal snack, check! TFA in my phone (for rewatch), check! I'm so ready!

I wonder how many of us have already migrated to the spoiler forum and how many still stuck here Laughing
@shii405

I feel kinda lonely stuck here, not gonna lie. Just hoping/praying is all worth it!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 653
Likes : 2792
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Casper on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 9:34 pm

I'm seeing it Friday 1:15 pm AZ time. I don't have to wait till January. Yay!!!

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 113
Likes : 391
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by BenRey on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 9:46 pm

Seeing it tomorrow after work. 7:15 EST
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 547
Likes : 2982
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-27
Localisation : Planet Earth- Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 10:12 pm

@Casper wrote:I'm seeing it Friday 1:15 pm AZ time. I don't have to wait till January. Yay!!!
@Casper

OMG why were you going to wait until January? Shocked
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2036
Likes : 7794
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32
Localisation : wherever Kylo Ren is

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by ReyofLightSide on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 11:00 pm

I am seeing it tomorrow at 6pm
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1100
Likes : 5988
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Birdwoman on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 11:22 pm

I might not be able to see it until Christmas week. My hubby really wants to go with me. However, while the kids are in school next week I might go see it by myself. Lol!
That doesn't make me a bad wife does it? Laughing

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1170
Likes : 5105
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Atenais on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 11:51 pm

I just watched the movie and I will only say, don't read spoilers, guys.
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 424
Likes : 1924
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Casper on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 11:52 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@Casper wrote:I'm seeing it Friday 1:15 pm AZ time. I don't have to wait till January. Yay!!!
@Casper

OMG why were you going to wait until January? Shocked
@SheLitAFire

Because the folks I go with don't like to see big movies when they first come out because the theaters are so crowded. The alternative is going by myself, which I was going to do if I had to.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 113
Likes : 391
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 11:53 pm

24 more hours for me. Pop corn

@Atenais I'm actually glad I read them first, it helped me prepare emotionally.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2036
Likes : 7794
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32
Localisation : wherever Kylo Ren is

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Darth Rowan on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 12:15 am

@shii405 wrote:13 hours more to go! Today is finally my big day!! Waaa.... so excited!
I will go straight from work so I got everything checked this morning. Ticket, check! Makeup remover, check! Tissue, check! Personal snack, check! TFA in my phone (for rewatch), check! I'm so ready!

I wonder how many of us have already migrated to the spoiler forum and how many still stuck here Laughing
@shii405

This list. OMG are you me?? XD
I'm also going tomorrow. Can't wait to see this freaking movie already.

I second @SheLitAFire's comment re: spoilers. I read the key plot points but I didn't watch any clips and don't know the order of things. I am glad that I am going in knowing at least what to expect. Looking back I really needed to lose some intensity and get more connected with reality. I had an "all or nothing" mentality that wouldn't have held up well at the theater. I joked about throwing popcorn at the screen if X or Y happened/didn't happen, and now I'm wondering if maybe I would have really done it if I hadn't prepared a little LOL. Don't want to be the embarrassing Reylo who gets escorted out of the theater by pimpled youths because she couldn't keep it together. XD

_________________
"We'll see."
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Messages : 3733
Likes : 11211
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Night Huntress on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 12:22 am

2 hours and 20 minutes... Jumping Jumping Jumping
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1832
Likes : 8769
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Darth Rowan on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 12:40 am

@Night Huntress wrote:2 hours and 20 minutes... Jumping Jumping Jumping
@Night Huntress

OMG I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to read your reaction, good or bad. I feel like you're pretty practical so I can trust what you say lol.

By the way @casper, I wanted to say that I'm usually someone who hates crowds and I prefer to see movies alone because I don't like distractions while I'm watching something I'm into - don't talk to me, don't pass popcorn, don't look at your phone, etc. But for Star Wars related things being part of a large group is actually one of the things that adds to the experience, imo.

The most fun I've ever had at a movie theater was opening night for TFA. I went by myself to a midnight showing. It was PACKED and the vibe in the theater was electric. Because humans are noisy I missed some of the dialogue for my first viewing - like I didn't get when Snoke said "Your father, Han Solo" - so I was confused when Han said "I saw him - I saw our son" - I was like WHO??? LOL.

But it was so worth it because it was just so awesome to feel connected to all these strangers just because we're all hardcore nerds who love Star Wars. It was like we were all together, you know? We all went "OOOOOH!" when Kylo Ren stopped Poe's blaster shot, and we screamed and clapped when we realized that the "trash ship" Rey was talking about was the MF, and we GASPED when Kylo bridal-carried Rey, etc etc. It was surreal, it was like Force telepathy, lol. XD

_________________
"We'll see."
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Messages : 3733
Likes : 11211
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 1:04 am

I'm so jealous of all of you. I'm not seeing it until Friday morning. I'm taking the day off of work so that husband and I can go (and prescreen/enjoy without distraction) while our daughter is in school. We're going again on the weekend, and we'll be taking her that time.

I'm having a heck of a time staying out of the spoiler threads...I'm so curious. (Although I have been spoiled on some minor Reylo interactions.) But, I've made it this far, and I'm going to try to go in as unspoiled as I can.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5693
Likes : 29567
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Night Huntress on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 1:09 am

@Darth Rowan wrote:
@Night Huntress wrote:2 hours and 20 minutes... Jumping Jumping Jumping
@Night Huntress

OMG I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to read your reaction, good or bad. I feel like you're pretty practical so I can trust what you say lol.

I try to be as objective as possible in my review- I have a very good memory, so I hope to rely on that when writing.



Because humans are noisy I missed some of the dialogue for my first viewing - like I didn't get when Snoke said "Your father, Han Solo" - so I was confused when Han said "I saw him - I saw our son" - I was like WHO??? LOL.

@Darth Rowan

lol! lol! lol! Post of the day!!! I needed that to release some of my tension.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1832
Likes : 8769
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 1:11 am

@Night Huntress wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:
@Night Huntress wrote:2 hours and 20 minutes... Jumping Jumping Jumping
@Night Huntress

OMG I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to read your reaction, good or bad. I feel like you're pretty practical so I can trust what you say lol.

I try to be as objective as possible in my review- I have a very good memory, so I hope to rely on that when writing.



Because humans are noisy I missed some of the dialogue for my first viewing - like I didn't get when Snoke said "Your father, Han Solo" - so I was confused when Han said "I saw him - I saw our son" - I was like WHO??? LOL.

@Darth Rowan

lol! lol! lol! Post of the day!!! I needed that to release some of my tension.
@Night Huntress

That brings up memories of my first TFA viewing in the theatre. When Snoke said, "Your father...Han Solo...", my brain immediately went to the mask/Anakin, and all I could think was "Oh no! Han and Leia's child not only fell to the dark side, but he's horribly scarred!" Laughing
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5693
Likes : 29567
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Night Huntress on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 2:05 am

So, on my way to the theatre Cool I have to make grocery shopping after- but in a few hours I will be back discussing everything !
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1832
Likes : 8769
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by reylo1992 on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 3:34 am

@Night Huntress wrote:So, on my way to the theatre Cool I have to make grocery shopping after- but in a few hours I will be back discussing everything !
@Night Huntress

Enjoy! Looking forward for your reaction Smile
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1344
Likes : 5525
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Night Huntress on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 6:45 am

OK, I'm back- still processing everything....but- I LOVED IT Lolilol Lolilol Lolilol

Did I get all I wanted? Hell no! Definitely not! I didn't go the way I wanted or wished that's for sure.... but I loved it anyway because I love with my heart and not with my brain. Wink

I will write my review in the Review-Tread after I put away all my groceries...

Can't wait to see it again next Tuesday!

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1832
Likes : 8769
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by fuhry on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 6:55 am

@Birdwoman wrote:I might not be able to see it until Christmas week. My hubby really wants to go with me. However, while the kids are in school next week I might go see it by myself. Lol!
That doesn't make me a bad wife does it? Laughing
@Birdwoman

No! Go see it! My wife wants to see it but she's not nearly as into it as I am. I'm going with my son tonight at 7:30 and we will get there early and wait on line and geek out with the other fans. She's not really into that. We'll probably go again with her sometime in the following weeks.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 230
Likes : 842
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-05

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by ReyofLightSide on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 9:05 am

I may see it twice today- thought I cancelled my ticket for the late show and didn't. bounce
I am going in totally spoiled.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1100
Likes : 5988
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Forsythia on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 9:16 am

@colibri wrote:I hope you made it to the cinema and are enjoying the film right now, @Forsythia !
Thanks! I made it to the cinema and back home Very Happy
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 457
Likes : 2507
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-11

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Darth Dementor on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 5:40 pm

In cinema now. 20 mins to go; I can't wait!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Razz cheers bounce

_________________
The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 BSbvfg9
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor
Moderator

Messages : 1240
Likes : 5371
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by SheLitAFire on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 5:46 pm

6 more hours for me. I'm drinking a ton of coffee this evening because my movie doesn't start until 11pm!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2036
Likes : 7794
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32
Localisation : wherever Kylo Ren is

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Countdown - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Countdown

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 5:52 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:6 more hours for me. I'm drinking a ton of coffee this evening because my movie doesn't start until 11pm!
@SheLitAFire

Same here! 10:50! I’ve been running on nerves all day! Shocked
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2034
Likes : 10035
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum