EW TLJ Covers: Raw Powah Couple Edition

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Re: EW TLJ Covers: Raw Powah Couple Edition

Post by vaderito on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 11:54 am

Drop the "Kylo Leaves Snoke Saves Rey" headcanon. Not happening at least in Act 2. I like these spoilers cause they burst headcanons so that we can build more plausible ones. The article is titled Treacherous Bond so some treachery or at least illusion of it will take place. In Act 2 so don't worry, there's Act 3 to rectify everything. if not "JJ will fix it!" lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 11:55 am

I interpret the moon emojis to mean that the Kylo and Rey article comes at night. Sorry if this has already been noticed, I've just gotten back in here after a long break.
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AceofWands on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 11:56 am

@vaderito wrote:@Atenais Considering they are showing the image, I guess it's indeed Act 2. They leave Ahch-to together.

Also, how can anyone still doubt that this is Carrie? her eye makeup and the grey material of her sleeve are the same:

@vaderito

I'm going to cry if I see Kylo and Leia together! But it looks like it's going to happen.

Help, help! Too many spoilers!
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 11:56 am

@Night Huntress wrote:
@Atenais wrote:
@MindAndMagic

Who is behind her? Kylo???
@Atenais

Well, who else could it be? Dressed in black with longish black hair? WinksD

Daisy looks beautiful here by the way! queen

@Night Huntress

It was more of a rhetoric question. Inside me I was: OHMYGODIT'SKYLOBEHINDHERICAN'TJFJHEFDVNFDKVJFIIHVFVNSFVJOID.

lol!
Atenais
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 11:57 am

@DarthRen wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@Starliteprism wrote:
@Atenais wrote:
@vaderito wrote:

Supremacy.
@vaderito

Yes, Supremacy. She doesn't have any beat on her face. When this happens? [What a day!]
@Atenais

But her chest looks a bit red as well as her cheeks a little. Maybe there was a little action of some sort prior? Face-off? etc.
@Starliteprism

The fact that she has no bruise kinda confirms that the Crait arc takes place only after after the Supremacy arc
@reylo1992

It seems so, then why is Kylo still wth FO? If he bertrays Snoke and helps Rey. Confusing to say at least.
@DarthRen

You already know my headcanons Darth Wink

Or Three Outlaw Samurai scenario with the idea of constantly changing side, but I don't know if it is very good for his redemption arc to be seen as a traitor who constantly changes direction like the wind.

And how would Snoke react to Rey escaping? I suppose that he would blame him and punish him for that in any case.
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 11:59 am

That's the face you make when you want to look dignified in the presence of

vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 11:59 am

@reylo1992 wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@MindAndMagic wrote:Rey and Kylo?

@MindAndMagic

Kylo really brought her to Snoke? Dude, you should know better. That doesn't look good for us or Kylo.

Excited but nervous.
@DarthRen

No I don't think so. He comes from behind her. That suggests that she is already here before he comes in. I think that either she came on her own like Luke or she got captured like Obi-Wa, somehow. I think that Kylo sensed her presence on Supremacy when she arrived. It looks like he is puzzled. And this pic also confirms that he's not wearing his mask here.
@reylo1992

It can equally be they left Ach-To together, he brought her to Snoke to find answers and things get out of hand. Not sure if any leaks ever adressed that but it could be also as likely as your scenario.
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:02 pm

@vaderito wrote:That's the face you make when you want to look dignified in the presence of

@vaderito

lol! lol! lol!
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:05 pm

So much pain and suffering. We're in for some deep stuff. #tormentedBenSolo #hauntedLuke

https://sleemo.tumblr.com
http://ew.com/movies/2017/11/19/star-wars-last-jedi-luke-millennium-falcon/
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:05 pm

@reylo1992 wrote:
@Starliteprism wrote:
@Atenais wrote:
@vaderito wrote:

Supremacy.
@vaderito

Yes, Supremacy. She doesn't have any beat on her face. When this happens? [What a day!]
@Atenais

But her chest looks a bit red as well as her cheeks a little. Maybe there was a little action of some sort prior? Face-off? etc.
@Starliteprism

The fact that she has no bruise kinda confirms that the Crait arc takes place only after after the Supremacy arc
@reylo1992

This. I was looking at this picture of the Rey figurine that comes with red salt from Crait (incidentally: she comes with salt for the haters - how perfect is it that Rian made a literal salt planet for his movie so that the haters can all move there together after TLJ, since they probably won't want to continue sharing this lovely galaxy with us if things go our way. *cackles*). She already has the bruise in Crait for sure, but seemingly not before.

There's also this arm gash from this official art, but the background doesn't look like Crait - it looks like Ahch-To to me, but that might not mean anything.

Poor Rey, she gets beat up pretty bad. :/
The makeup is very noticeable, though. She's all grown up. <3

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:06 pm

I think the Crait battle will be long and in different stages - at the beginning maybe the FO sends scouts there...?

First the Battle of Crait begins - we see Kylo there leading the Snowtroopers to whatever location... than somehow we end up on the Supremacy and after that again back on Crait.

Or maybe Kylo and Rey make a plan together while on Ahch-to...how they could defeat Snoke & FO. They have a larger chance to get to Snoke when Kylo still pretends to be with the FO Confus

Why do I speculate again? I swore not to do that! Damn I just can't help it! Chut
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:10 pm

@Darth Rowan wrote:
@reylo1992 wrote:
@Starliteprism wrote:
@Atenais wrote:
@vaderito wrote:

Supremacy.
@vaderito

@Atenais

@Starliteprism

@reylo1992

This. I was looking at this picture of the Rey figurine that comes with red salt from Crait (incidentally: she comes with salt for the haters - how perfect is it that Rian made a literal salt planet for his movie so that the haters can all move there together after TLJ, since they probably won't want to continue sharing this lovely galaxy with us if things go our way. *cackles*). She already has the bruise in Crait for sure, but seemingly not before.

There's also this arm gash from this official art, but the background doesn't look like Crait - it looks like Ahch-To to me, but that might not mean anything.

Poor Rey, she gets beat up pretty bad. :/
The makeup is very noticeable, though. She's all grown up. <3
@Darth Rowan

This might be a better put in the timeline discussion, but since we’re already discussing it here I’ll say this:

If Kylo is indeed on Ach-To, they probably leave there together for the Supremecy. Then if Crait happens after that, and she IS indeed the one DoeEyed!Kylo is looking at, this drives home the point that our baes share an absolute sithload of screen time. It’s hard to level expectations when all roads point to Reylo... cheers

What a fantastic day!

IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:11 pm

I wonder how Anne's feeling today. Twisted Evil
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:12 pm

So. Rey gets some makeup, the v-neck, her new outfit flatters her silhouette a lot more, her hair is down, while Kylo gets a loss less layers and gets even more of a Byronic hero/dark prince look.

Nope. Nothing fishy at all. Move along.

I have to say, since Rey doesn't have any bruises in that pic, where it's pretty likely she's confronting Snoke, I think it's a pretty big hint Rey and Kylo manage to escape the Supremacy and go join the battle on Crait in one way or another. Both of them are definitely naive enough to think that they can just defeat Snoke by themselves, and it would hold together if part of the plan was Kylo going back to the FO and Rey getting captured... and considering Kylo would probably be in big trouble just for disappearing for a while to Ahch-To, he could come back in good graces by pretending he captured Rey.

But yeah, I'm not going to speculate too much, lol.

Finn and Rose look adorable in their picture, though. They look like teenagers going on their very first date. The pic even makes it look as if they were holding hands, lol.
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:14 pm

@Starliteprism wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@Maria Antonietta wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:"There’s a history in Star Wars of the attraction between the light and the dark."

I repeat.

"There’s a history in Star Wars of the attraction between the light and the dark."
@Piper Maru

RIAN IS THE BIGGEST REYLO, NOT JJ. CASE CLOSED
@Maria Antonietta

Maybe not but JJ is OG Reylo. Razz
@DarthRen

Just to clarify...OG = Original Gangsta?

As I slip into the latter half of my 30s, not sure if I can keep up with the kids of today's lingo. ;-)
@Starliteprism

Pretty much, someone who cam up with this concept first. Original Reylo.

All Hail King JJ of House Abrams, First of His Name, King of the Nerds and the First OG Reylo, Lod of the Reylo Fandom and Protector of its Fans, Deliverer of Salt to Antis. king
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:18 pm

I can tell I am not getting anything done today... Smile

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:21 pm

Today we'll remember as another day we were spoiled Wink cheers Reylos!
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:22 pm

I'll shoot. I don't know how or why they come to Snoke. But if the exploding hut leak is right, which it should be, I'm not really worried about it from a Reylo perspective. I don't think he captures her or tricks her in a fit of evil.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:24 pm

I honestly can't picture any scenario where Kylo would be able to successfully trick Rey. At least not this early on. After everything he's done, she would remain too suspicious of him for that. If she's there in front of Snoke of her own free will, I can't imagine it's because Kylo duped her into anything. Maybe she gets too cocky, or thinks she knows what she's doing? They keep reiterating that "This is not going to go the way you think" line.

Last edited by ZioRen on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AngryDragonPuppy on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:25 pm

I can't believe we have a single pic with Reylo in it. Bless this glorious day!!
AngryDragonPuppy
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://angrydragonpuppy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:27 pm

@Kylo Men wrote:I'll shoot. I don't know how or why they come to Snoke. But if the exploding hut leak is right, which it should be, I'm not really worried about it from a Reylo perspective. I don't think he captures her or tricks her in a fit of evil.
@Kylo Men

Right. Also look at her expression on that photo. It doesn't show anyone who's been dragged there by a truce and dying out of fear because of it.
My bet she's there of her own free will.

Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:28 pm

I don't think he captures her or tricks her, it's not in Kylo's character, specially with Rey, so they came together to Snoke, but I can imagine what's next... after that Kylo goes to Crait and leads FO, so there is no way he would go against Snoke and then lead FO. and all to be secret plan of Rey and Kylo isn't realistic either, they were enemies and I can't see them planing big secret plan together against Snoke/Fo afret one conversation ... + I don't think Kylo turns from FO so easy
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:31 pm

Snoke created a clone of Kylo *hides* Ninja lol!
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:35 pm

Last edited by MindAndMagic on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 1:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:36 pm

@ZioRen wrote:I wonder how Anne's feeling today. Twisted Evil
@ZioRen

Oh boy I take time out to feed the kids and come back to this!!!!! Wowsers. I’m cheering and laughing and my kids are crowding round too to look at the new pics. Then they asked me why I’m laughing hysterically about the ‘Anne’ reference Very Happy
MrsWindu
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum